Sheltering From the Storm

Story Info
Wife forced to stay naked with a friend during a storm.
9k words
4.44
108.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
639 Followers

Author's note: Most of this is fantasy, some actually happened. I won't say which is which. This was written just for enjoyment, not to piss anyone off. If this story upsets you, please don't read any others I have submitted or will in the future.

Alan and I had been friends for years, he was one of those guys that would give you the last dollar in his pocket and not ask you to pay it back. We shared a lot of the same interests, photography, golf; we even got talked into bowling on the company league.

Most women, including my wife Laura said he was above average in looks, and he was genuinely funny. Alan was a regular guest at our home and knew that he didn't need an invitation to stop by. He had been married to the world's biggest bitch so even though he often stopped by the house for a beer, his wife Marsha never accompanied him.

I guess it was inevitable that his marriage ended in a divorce. The problem was that she got the gold mine and he got the shaft. She finally had the papers served at his desk at work and he even had to have a police escort just to get his clothes from the closet. The final settlement was just as bad, she got the house, both of the cars, alimony and she even hit him up for child support for a kid that was from her previous marriage. He got his clothes and a few ratty pieces of furniture that was stored in their garage. He also got all the legal bills, both his and hers. I hope both their lawyers caught an incurable disease from the whore.

About the only thing that happened good from the whole mess was that he was rid of the cheating power hungry bitch. She thought that she had landed a bigger fish when she started fucking a corporate vice president. When he took a transfer to a major southern city, she packed up and went with him. From what I hear, as soon as he got settled he kicked her ass out on the street and married a woman that had twice his money and ten times her looks. I hear he is still happily married to her. I'd like to buy him a drink some day.

Alan took the split hard, he threw himself into his work and pretty much became a social hermit. About the only social life he had was coming over for a beer. I did get him on the golf course on a rare occasion and afterwards we would stop by the house. Laura would usually be lying out nude by the pool, but because we had never done anything sexual with him before, she would get covered up when she heard us drive in. He would at most see her in a small bikini or in a loose fitting beach cover-up. There might be an occasional cleavage shot or a quick nipple slip, but it just never got past that.

Summer passed to fall and fall moved to winter and the golf and pool season became but warm memories.

One cold early winter day Alan and I were half watching a football game and generally pissing and moaning about the state of the world. Laura was out shopping with one of her

girl friends. Somehow the talk got around to the pool and how Laura spent much of her summer scantily dressed around it. I made a comment that she was naked as much as dressed, and Alan made an off hand comment that he would give his left nut to see her naked. I had been drinking for a while and I told him that if he wanted to see her naked, I had some pictures that I could show him, that is if he was interested. He about fell out of his chair and said that certainly he was interested that is if I didn't mind him seeing naked pictures of her. I just laughed and told him her state of undress was a fact of life around here.

I went to my stash of photos of Laura and picked out a few of the tamer ones that started with tease shots and ended up with a few full frontal nudes. I didn't get any of the ones of her masturbating or our fucking and sucking pictures. I wasn't ready to show him everything yet.

I started off slow; I guess that I really wanted to tease him. There were a couple of deep cleavage shots that were pretty calm, then I got to some swimsuit shots that pretty much showed what her body looked like, but still covered. Alan had seen Laura like this numerous times and thoroughly enjoyed it. Next came the topless shots, shy, arms and hands covering her breasts, then full view, nipples and all. The ones that he was really hoping to see were the ones showing full on nudes, they came last. There were a few of her laying out by the pool, and even a couple of her swimming naked, but the ones that left him speechless were the full frontal nudes showing clearly her pubic triangle and the line of her slit. He said that his throat became so dry he couldn't swallow.

I let him look at them for as long as he liked, thumbing through them he kept coming back to the full frontals. He even joked that he knew what he was going to do when he got home that evening.

We put them away before Laura got home, though I don't think she would have really cared that I was showing him her photos. Alan would have been embarrassed having Laura know that he had looked at her naked pictures.

That night after Alan had left and while Laura and I snuggled by the fire, I offhandedly mentioned that Alan had liked looking at a few photos of her that I had shown to him. The idea of someone seeing her pictures usually turned her on, and although initially embarrassed, this was definitely the case again. After telling me that she couldn't believe that I had actually shown him our private pictures, she began to warm up to the idea. She kept saying how embarrassed she would be the next time she saw him knowing he had seen pictures of her naked. In no time at all we were making passionate love as I added to her fantasy whispering what he said about her. I also mentioned that Alan had said that he would give anything to see the real thing. Laura purred that maybe someday she'd let him see her naked, that is if I didn't care. I told her that I thought it would be exciting to see her exposing herself to him.

*****

Not much was said about our lovemaking discussion over the next few weeks.

Alan stopped by one day in January to tell us that he was moving to a smaller cheaper apartment. He was moving to the bottom floor of an older house that had been converted into a duplex, so he could save some money. He was wondering if I would help him move, being I had a truck and all. I gladly agreed on the condition that he supply the beer. Laura even offered to cook a meal and take it there to have a nice intimate house warming dinner.

When the moving day came, the weather was terrible, but the rent was up on his other place, so we had no alternative but to tough it out.

It snowed most of the day, luckily the wind was calm, but the temperature was bone chilling. Alan had little furniture, but it all weighed a ton! I also discovered my friend was a first class pack rat. He had load after load of boxes, we spent most of the day trucking those damn boxes. Laura was lucky being warm at home preparing the meal. When the last load was finally unloaded, his new home looked more like a warehouse with boxes stacked everywhere.

I went to pick up Laura and the meal while Alan promised to clear an area for us to eat and to find his box of liquor.

When I arrived Laura was packed up and ready to go. I needed to shower after the day of grunt work. While showering, I had one of my brilliant ideas; I just hoped that Laura would go along with my hair-brained scheme.

Laura was dressed in a loose fitting blouse, sans bra for good measure and jeans. She had short wool lined boots to keep her feet warm in the snow. She looked good. I mentioned our conversation from a few weeks ago about her letting Alan see her naked. I told her that I thought it would be a neat joke to pull on him if Laura showed up wearing only her long overcoat and boots, and to be nude underneath. Laura first gave me one of those "you have got to be fucking crazy" looks then, seeing that I was serious, gave it a second thought. My Laura never to be one to turn down a joke, especially a naked joke, thought it might just be fun. I told her that we would take her clothes along and after having a nude dinner, she could dress and then we would help him unpack some of his essential boxes. She finally agreed on the condition that I owed her a "long massage and a good fuck" when we got back home. I readily agreed to both. So off came her clothes, which we packed in a small cloth bag.

We packed all the dinner into the back seat of the truck and got ready to go. I went back in the house to grab a bottle of good wine and noticed Laura's clothes bag sitting on the counter. I grabbed it held it for a few seconds then put it back where it was. I had just thought of another surprise, this time for Laura. The devil made me do it.

The roads back to Alan's were not good, it was still snowing and the wind was just beginning to blow. When we arrived and were walking to his door, Laura complained that the cold was going to freeze her pussy. I told her as hot as her pussy was, it would have to get a lot colder than this to freeze her snatch. She gave me the finger, and a wicked sexy smile.

Alan met us at the door and took the boxes that contained our dinner. He then, like a good host offered to take our coats. I shucked mine off and Alan stepped behind Laura to help her with hers'. The look on his face was priceless, on this cold winter day the last thing he would have ever thought he would see was a naked woman, my Laura. He stammered a "holy shit" and a "my god you are beautiful!" Laura's initial embarrassment turned to pleasure as the compliments kept coming. She explained that she didn't know what to get him for a housewarming gift so she thought she would just give him a show. He assured her that he was more than pleased with her gift. Then, as if she was fully dressed, she told us to get going on the dinner, that she hadn't "slaved all day" to eat a cold meal.

We ate together, talking, joking, and laughing, all the while Alan seldom taking his eyes off Laura's full breasts, hard nipples, and when she stood, her neatly trimmed pubes. She had shaved her slit, she liked it better when I ate her, so when she sat, he would get quick views of her opening.

After cleaning up, we decided that if we were going to get anything done, we had better get stared. Laura said that she wanted to dress, much to Alan's disappointment, while we were unpacking boxes. Looking for the bag, we realized "we" had left it at home. Laura accepted her predicament and the fact that she would continue to be naked. Alan and I were both happy.

We worked for nearly three hours until Alan could at least survive in his surroundings. As a group we decided to stop and enjoy a drink and take a well deserved rest.

Alan and Laura were drinking the most, I was a little worried about the weather, and it was not getting any better outside. The conversation somehow got around to how good a snifter of Grand Mariner would taste about now, but the problem was that Alan didn't have any. After listening to the two of them complain about it for a while, I decided to go out and get a bottle and at the same time get Laura's bag of clothes so she wouldn't be so cold riding home later.

As a final condition of sharing Laura's nakedness, I told her that I was taking her coat and boots so she couldn't cover her nudity while I was gone. It wasn't as if she couldn't borrow something from Alan to cover herself, it was a symbolic gesture of removing the last thread of her clothing available to her. Now she was truly naked, from head to foot and going to be alone with him.

I had no qualms about leaving my wife there completely naked with my friend; she had been that way now for nearly 5 hours. Alan still could hardly take his eyes off her; even though it was beginning to seem that her being the only one naked was normal. Laura was nearly oblivious to the fact that she was the only one naked; this was the state of dress that she felt most comfortable, plus I left her with little choice. The scene to be played out was that she was to remain totally without clothing, openly naked to everyone until we went back home. Little did I know the extent of her being this way.

I left them and promised to be careful in the snow and to take my time because of the road conditions.

The roads were much worse than I had expected, the snow had partially melted earlier and now had frozen to a glaze of ice. I made it to the liquor store with difficulty but that stop was on the main road on the way home. By the time I got half way home, I realized that I should have brought Laura with me and made only one trip. By the time I finally reached the house, I had decided that it would be stupid of me to make the trip back again, for any reason, after all Laura would be safer where she was than being out on the treacherous roads.

I called Laura on her cell phone and told her that for safety's sake, she had better remain there with Alan and that I would come and pick her up as soon as the roads had been cleared the next morning. I didn't really dwell on the fact that I was leaving my lovely very naked wife with my friend who until only a few hours ago had never seen more than a quick nipple flash from her. She reminded me that she was in no position to argue, without even a coat or boots, it wasn't like she could call a cab, though the idea of her riding in a cab naked flashed through my mind, the weather had all the cabs off the roads anyway.

After we talked it over and she agreed that it was for the best, she started to whisper that she was already missing me and she had really looked forward to some hot sex after being naked in front of Alan all evening. She reminded me about our deal for the massage and hot sex. She was telling me how turned on it was making her knowing that she was essentially trapped there with him completely naked. She was not going to let me off easily for putting her in that position.

She then asked what she was supposed to do if Alan wanted to do more than look? I told her that I trusted her and that if she wanted to do more, then she should, and that I trusted that Alan would not force her to do anything that she didn't want to do. She still wasn't going to let me go that easily. She said that she would have to sleep in the same bed with Alan and that she bet he slept in the nude, like she was. She mentioned the fact that she had never even seen Alan naked before and wondered how big he was. I told her that I would guess that she would know before the night was over, and asked her how she felt about it. She said that the idea was kind of exciting, being trapped naked with someone who had never seen her naked before today. She said it was kind of like a movie, except she was forced to act it out in real life. She was having fun.

I asked to speak with Alan and she gave him the phone. I told him the situation and asked him if it was okay for Laura to stay with him until I could get back there. He asked if I was kidding! Was it okay? Here he was with a beautiful naked woman and was being asked if it was okay for her to stay! He said that he could not have dreamed of a situation more perfect. He quickly added that I could trust him and he would never do anything to jeopardize my trust. I told him that Laura was a big girl and that she knew what she wanted to do and what she didn't, and I was okay with what ever she decided. I told him to take advantage and enjoy the situation because it may never happen again. He seemed a little confused about what I had just told him, but I was going to let the two of them work it out.

With that, I told Laura that I loved her and that I was really proud of how she was taking her naked situation so calmly, and that she should enjoy herself under the conditions being what they were. I signed off telling her that I would call her in the morning and let her know when the roads were passable again.

The next day the snow had stopped but the wind had not. The drifts were forming as fast as the snowplows could clear them. The police had issued a state of emergency and told people to stay home unless it was an emergency. The snowplows were only working the main roads until the wind died down.

Laura was still stuck at Alan's, naked. I sure hoped that he was looking at her all he wanted, it seemed that his wish to see her naked had really come true. It was turning out to be more than I had ever anticipated. I accepted the fact that they would be fucking that night, my only regret was that I wouldn't be there to watch. I hoped my wife would enjoy it, I knew Alan would. Knowing how much Laura enjoyed fucking, I knew Alan would be well drained by the time the sun reappeared.

I knew I'd find out all the details when Laura and I were back home together.

***********************************************************************

Alan and Laura had eventually got out of bed and showered together, lathering each other's bodies under the hot steamy water. The night's activities had been exciting and even though the weather was gloomy outside, the atmosphere inside was cheerful.

Alan chose not to dress yet and sat naked at the breakfast table sipping coffee watching Laura working on their food, she still in her naked glory. Even though they had explored each other completely during the night, the sight of Laura's full breasts swinging freely and her pubic bush so openly displayed caused his cock to swell to its full length yet again. Drops of precum glistened at the opening of his circumcised penis. It wasn't long before drops were sliding off the swollen head and leaving sticky strings as they dripped to his leg. Laura noticed his erection and said that she thought she had taken care of that problem earlier and that they would get nothing done today if his "friend" kept popping up and dripping all over the place. She then knelt known and sucked the wet sticky fluid from the head and licked the remaining from the puddle formed on his leg. Then she stuck her finger in her wet pussy and wetting it with her own juices, let Alan suck from her finger. Turn about is fair play. She told him that was all he was getting until they were completely done unpacking his boxes and everything was put away.

With a groan, still naked, he started the chore. Laura giggling worked naked beside him.

By 1:00 they were all but done and Alan got his clothes on so he could take the boxes they had emptied and broken down to the garage. The wind was still howling and the only traffic braving the elements were four-wheel drive vehicles and an occasional snowmobile.

Laura and Alan were taking a break, she had made some Irish coffee to warm their insides, when they heard someone stomping the snow from their feet outside their door.

They both thought it was me come to rescue my long naked wife, so they opened the door quickly before they looked to see who it actually was. When the door opened, in burst two of Alan's friends, Stan and Fred. It would be kind to call them a red neck hill-Billy, both were big, bearded, hard drinking, country boys. Neither Laura nor I had ever met them, so they didn't know who the beautiful stark naked woman was standing before them. How Alan befriended them I could not guess. When they saw Laura they stopped in their tracks, door open, cold wind blowing in on all of them. Laura had no place to go nor anything to hide her nakedness with, so she just stood there, barefoot, tits and pussy totally exposed. She finally took action; rushing past them, slamming the door before she got frost bite on her cold hardened nipples.

They evidently liked what they saw and after telling Alan that they were out on their snowmobiles and had stopped by to see how his moving was going, they then proceeded to remove their parkas and boots. They intended to stay and find out who this woman was and what she was doing naked in their friend's new apartment. They made it clear that they intended to look deeper into this situation. Linda retreated to behind Alan, more for physical protection than to hide her naked body. She had by this time shown them about everything anyway, but this was not her choosing. She could detect the strong odor of whisky on them and thought that was all she needed now was a couple of drunks while she was naked in someone else's house.

HGriffin
HGriffin
639 Followers