Shelve under "Erotica"

Story Info
A sequel to "A Page Out of an Erotic Novel."
6.6k words
4.58
14.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malerik
Malerik
1 Followers

Work at the bookstore has only gotten better since Sam joined the team. If you read my last story, you'll understand. Gone are the days of tedious shelving books and daydreaming while standing at the cash register. Whenever Sam is working with me, the days become expeditions on new sexual adventures in the work place.

The other day, I kid you not, I was ringing up a customers large selection of books, when I felt my pants being tugged down. I had to try and keep a straight face as Sam worked as much of my cock into her warm mouth while she was crammed under the counter. I couldn't look down or acknowledge the pleasure, since there was a line of people waiting to check out. Three customers later, and I had to fake a cough to cover my shudder and moans of release. I felt deft hands work my cock back into my pants and Sam scooting out from under the tall counter to crawl away. She managed to get out with out being seen, only to pop up in line behind the last customer. When it was her turn in line, she merely smiled at me and pulled open the top of her button up shirt long enough for me to see my cum all over the white mounds of her breast. She went right back to work, organizing shelves, and wearing my load on her lovely tits the whole time.

Those tits had changed too over the last year. Sam was no longer a young lady, but had grown into a beautiful woman. Her breasts had filled out to a good size C cup as her body had added a bit more curve to her hips. She was a true beauty, her long dark hair framing a gorgeous face. A face that was always quick to wear a devilish smile.

A year having passed since Sam and I had started our work affair, we'd been running out of ideas to keep it interesting. Thankfully for us, the boss called a meeting last week with some exciting news.

A new employee was joining the work force as a seasonal worker over the summer months. Our boss, the owner of the bookstore, introduced us to Alexis. I swear, that man is a pervert at heart, since he always hires hot young girls every chance he gets.

Alexis is a recent high school grad, taking the job at the store to earn some money for college. She turned eighteen just a few weeks before taking the position. She's shorter, about 5'2 or 3, yet still skinny. Not an anorexic skinny, just a gorgeous petite frame. She has long reddish/blonde hair and striking green eyes covered by bookish glasses. Of course I can't help but notice her small, round little breast underneath her tightly buttoned up shirts. They must be at most a larger A cups, but it's hard to tell since she wears nothing but very conservative clothing that hides what I imagine to be a great figure.

Every one said their" hellos" and "welcome aboards," the usual new employee routine, before going to back to their jobs. I was on my way back to the counter when the boss pulls me aside.

"Let me watch the counter for awhile," the boss told me while gesturing to Alexis. "I thought you could show the new girl around and give her a run down of the basics."

"Sure," I said, inwardly smiling. "Anything else?"

"When you're done, hand her over to Sam so she can begin training her."

"Will do."

As the boss headed back to the counter, I gave Alexis another quick scan. She's got a hot little ass on her too. I couldn't help but wonder just what Sam could train her to do.

I guided Alexis through the shop. The actual store itself isn't that big, but we have a good size storeroom in the back where we receive and unpack boxes. While we walked, I made some polite chit chat. She tells me that this was here first job and that she was really nervous about starting. I did my best to assure her that the job was an easy one and that she'd do just fine. She gave me a faint smile and said thanks.

It became pretty clear to me that Alexis was a rather mousy girl. She came off as the polar opposite of Sam. Where as Sam is forward and in your face to the point of exhibitionism, Alexis is the shy quiet type that you may not notice unless she said or did something to draw your attention to her. Something about her sheepishness made her that much more alluring. She had a sexy librarian vibe going on.

After the grand tour and dispensing of work rules, regulations and general info, I took her back into the shelves to meet up with Sam. I noticed that Sam gave her a good-looking over before talking.

"Well, there's not much for me to teach you," Sam told Alexis. "It's pretty straight forward. The books are divided into their own sections and in alphabetical order by author, title or series, depending on which section they're in. Basically, if you know your ABC's, this job is a breeze."

"Oh, okay." Alexis gives a small, cheerful laugh.

"I'll leave you ladies to your work," I say while the two get familiar.

I stood behind Sam as she pointed out to Alexis where to start shelving. She reached a hand behind her and grabbed the crotch of my slacks, rubbing my cock and giving it a quick squeeze.

"Have fun at the counter," she says slyly, knowing she'd got me aroused with no way to resolve the situation.

I turned towards the counter, adjusting my pants to hide my growing erection. I think Alexis noticed, since she was blushing when I glanced back before making my way to my work area.

The rest of that day went slowly, with nothing exciting happening. The boss left me to close up and Sam stayed behind to help out. We tell Alexis, or Alex as she informed us she'd like to be called, goodnight and lock up behind her.

I counted the drawer as Sam climbed up on the counter and sat down. She her legs suggestively, trying to distract me from the job at hand.

"I think our new hot little piece of ass is a virgin." She let out casually.

"What?!"

"Alexis...I mean Alex, I think she's still got her cherry intact."

"No way, she's way too cute to be a virgin still. With her looks, she could be a model. I bet most the guys at her school were trying to get into her pants."

"They might have tried, but I'll bet you she's still untouched goods."

"Why do you say that?"

" Well, my first clue was the way she lit up like a Christmas tree when I massaged that cock of yours earlier."

"Yeah, I caught that." The sudden remembrance of Sam's hand on my shaft had me excited again, but I held it off. "But that can't be you're only indication. She was probably just embarrassed to see that in public and so close to her."

"I also caught her glancing at some of the photography books. Her eyes got pretty wide when she saw some of the nudes. I'm thinking it's a first for her."

"You're crazy," I said, finishing my count. All the while wondering if Sam was right. "And what if she is a virgin? Is that a problem?"

"Problem. No,no no," Sam smiled, shaking her head. "It's not a problem, it's a challenge."

"What's going on in that devious little head of yours?" I asked, knowing what ever it was, it was certain to spell out fun in the long run.

"I think we should corrupt our mousy new friend."

"How do you propose doing that?"

"You just leave that to me," Sam said, her face filled with a devilish glee. "All you have to do is sit back and enjoy the show.

Several days went by and nothing much seemed to happen. I'd see Alex come in and would exchange a few sentences with her, but other than that, she stayed out in the stacks working. I could see Sam and her talking occasionally from behind the counter, but it didn't look like anything was going on. It was a good week before Sam made her move.

"Today's the day," Sam told me with certainty in her voice.

"How can you tell?" I asked, playing along.

"I can just feel it. A nice tingling sensation."She grinned, the obvious sexual hint left hanging in the air.

She walked behind the counter and began to scrounge around in the drawers on either side of the underside of the counter. She went through several drawers before finding what she was looking for. She held it up to show me. It was one of the store owner's porn mags he kept hidden around his office and the behind the scene areas. This wasn't a Playboy or Penthouse, but one of the hardcore varieties that left nothing to the imagination.

"What do you plan to do with that?" I asked.

"This educational pamphlet is going to find its way to one of Alex's shelves. I'll make sure it's someplace she can't miss it."

"You are an evil woman, you know that right?" I laughed.

"I know," she winked at me. "All you need to do is stand here and watch as the fun begin."

Sam gave me one more fierce look before unbuttoning the top few buttons of her top, letting ample cleavage show. I could tell from the way the shirt hugged her breast that she wasn't wearing a bra that day. She walked away to hid the magazine before Alex arrived for her shift.

Just after Alex clocked in, business picked up quite a bit. Murphy's Law came into effect that just when something fun was destined to happen, circumstances prevented it. Alex, Sam and I were all kept too busy by customers for a good two hours before Alex even made it to her shelving work. Thankfully, the busy spread was followed up by a nice slowdown. At last, Alex was able to get to her section of the stacks.

The shelves were short enough, that I could see over the tops of them from the counters. The store was empty except for Alex and Sam's shoulders and heads popping up and down behind various rows of shelves. Suddenly, I saw Alex stop and a red blush spread across her face. She gave a quick look around her immediate area before ducking her head down to study something. It had to be the porn magazine.

Sam caught my eye from her shelf and followed my gaze to Alex's hunched form. With a wink, Sam walked quietly behind to where Alex was standing.

"What you got there?" Sam asked in a friendly manner.

Alex nearly jumped a foot, giving out a little squeak of terror.

"I just found it lying here. Honest!" Alex said, beet red and thrusting the magazine hastily back on to the shelf..

"Let me see." Sam said, brazenly picking up the magazine. "Oh, this is a good one."

"I didn't really look at it, just found it." Alex said defensively.

"Why not?" asked Sam, flipping through the pages. "There's some great stuff in here. Look at the cock on that guy," she said, showing the image to Alex.

Alex looked quickly, but not quick enough to hide to interest in her face and the studying glance she gave it. "That's disgusting," she said, trying to mean it.

"Disgusting?" Sam raised an eyebrow. "Really? I think it's fucking hot. I'd love to get my hands on that shaft. God, gets me horny.

Sam looked down, her nipples were rock hard and poking through her shirt. "Look at these puppies," Sam said. "Feels like they could cut glass. Here, feel 'em."

With that, Sam grabbed Alex's hand and held it up to her breast. Her hard nipple brushing against Alex's palm. Alex seemed frozen, unsure of what to do about it, but she didn't take her hand away right away. In fact, I think she gave Sam's tit a bit of a squeeze. A moment later and Alex realized what she was doing. She dropped her hand to her side.

"I'm sorry," Alex said quickly, staring down at the ground.

"Don't be," Sam smiled assuredly at her. "I don't mind a bit. Here, I'll make it even."

Sam set down the magazine and snaked her arm up and around Alex's waist and gave her left breast a good fondle.

"There. Now we both got some fun out of it," Sam said, giving Alex a playful push with her elbow. "You've got some lovely tits there, you shouldn't keep them so bottled up all the time."

Alex looked shocked at this. "Don't be cruel," she said at last.

"Cruel? What are you talking about?" Sam asked, genuinely confused.

"I practically don't have any breasts at all. Especially compared to you," Alex gestured to Sam's ample chest.

"Don't talk like that." Sam assured her, putting a hand on Alex's shoulder. "There are thousands of guys who would be overjoyed for the opportunity to do what I just did."

"Name one," Alex said defensive, feeling as though Sam was leading her on.

"Well, that guy for one." Sam pointed to me at the counter. I quickly tried to act as if I hadn't been watching the whole thing. I didn't want to embarrass Alex with the knowledge that I'd been spying on them the whole time. I made myself look busy, but a quick glance behind the counter would have showed the erection that proved I'd been paying apt attention the entire time.

"Besides," Sam squeezed Alex's shoulder tenderly. "If any guys were stupid enough to pass up your goods, I certainly would be smart enough to gladly take their place."

Alex let out an audible gasp. "You're a lesbian? But...but...I saw you grabbing his crotch the other day."

The laugh Sam let out was loud but good natured. "You did see that! First girly, no one under fifty says "crotch" these days and second, I'm bi."

"Seriously?" Alex asked, eyes wide. "I've never actually met anyone bi before."

"Where have you been hiding the last eighteen years?"

"It's kinda embarrassing," Alex said, looking down at the ground again. "I was homeschooled up until high school. I really didn't know anyone growing up. Even when I went to high school, it was a private academy filled with fellow home school kids like me. We weren't exactly the wild types."

"Aw, you poor deprived thing," Sam said, grabbing Alex and hugging her tight. "You were robbed of all the fun."

Alex gave Sam a weak little smile. "I took this job so I could do something more public before college. I didn't want to go off to school without experiencing a bit of the real world."

"You stick with me, kiddo." Sam grinned. "I'll show you enough of the real world to make your head spin."

I was so intent on watching the scene again, that I didn't notice the boss coming up behind me.

"What's all this chatter out here?" he called out to the two girls. "Don't you ladies have work to do? If you insist on using work time to chit chat, you can stay late and clean up the boxes in the back."

"Yes sir," Alex said, looking like a scolded child.

"Sorry boss."Sam called out.

"You can stay late to and make sure they get it done." He said, turning to me. "I'm leaving for the day, keep those two on task."

"Will do, boss." I replied, staying close to the counter since my hard on hadn't quite gone down yet and I didn't want to be caught with my proverbial pants down.

"Good." With that, the boss walked back to his office, grabbed his coat and keys, and strolled out the front door.

Things went quietly after the boss left until closing time. We had a few people come in, but nothing too much. Sam and Alex went back to there work as I checked out the few stragglers who wandered in. Finally, it came time to close up shop. When the last customer was out, I followed them to the door and locked it from the inside. Sam sent Alex to get started in the back before heading up to meet me.

"I'm gonna get our lovely little mouse to open up back there." She said to me, matter-of-factly. "Stay out her and do your drawer count, then wander back. We don't want to scare her off with both of us back there."

Sam gave me a quick kiss before heading back to the storage area. I did as she said, making sure my drawer added up right before putting the money in the safe. When I was done with everything up front, I went quietly through the door to see what was occurring in the back.

I leaned against a stack of boxes and peered around the corner. Alex was standing against the cement wall with Sam standing at her left beside her, playing with a few strands of Alex's reddish-blonde hair.

"You really are gorgeous," I could hear Sam say quietly near Alex's ear.

"Do you mean it?" Alex said, here lips quivering a bit as she spoke.

"Definitely." Sam dropped the strands of hair and traced her hand slowly down Alex's cheek down to her chest. "You just need to losing up a bit."

Sam's deft fingers began to unbutton Alex's matronly stiff top. Alex started to put her hand up to protest this, but Sam stopped her with a soft "shhh" before kissing her passionately.

Through her glasses, Alex's eyes looked huge from the surprise of Sam's kiss, but it didn't last. I know the wonder that is Sam's magical mouth and I could see it taking its effect on Alex. Alex shut her eyes and leaned her head back, letting Sam's knowing tongue get to its work. As they kissed, Sam worked her hand into Alex's shirt, fondling a breast beneath the fabric.

A few seconds later, Sam released Alex from her succubus kiss. "You are new to this, aren't you? Was that your first kiss?"

"No...but I've never had someone's tongue in my mouth before." Alex said, gasping a bit from the excitement. "It felt...good. And your lips are so soft."

Sam giggled. She moved her head forward and began kissing Alex's neck gently. She planted warm kisses on both sides of Alex's pale neck before kissing her way down to her chest. With both hands, Sam finished unbuttoning Alex's shirt and pulled it open revealing a pink bra hugging closely to Alex's lovely small breasts. Sam kissed the tops of each breast, her arms around Alex's waist.

I looked on, drinking in the scene with eager eyes. Alex's pale white skin looked so appealing next to Sam's slightly tan hue and dark black hair. My pants tightened as I watched Alex's face as she felt Sam's embraces. Alex had an undeniably sexy way of biting her lip when Sam did something that caused obvious pleasure. The lip bite was even sexier with taking in her whole face, the green eyes clenched tight behind the lens of her glasses.

With a gentle tug, Sam pulled one side of Alex's pink bra down to reveal an even pinker little nipple. Sam quickly put it in her mouth, sucking it with firm pressure. I could barely make out the movement of her tongue against her cheek as she teased the nipple.

"That's....definitely...new," Alex said, her breaths staggering from pleasure.

Sam pulled back and looked into Alex's eyes.

"Your turn," Sam said, stepping back a moment to pull her shirt off over her head. Sam's lack of bra meant that her great breasts sprang out readily. Her large nipples had lost some of their youthful puffiness over the year, but they remained soft and inviting looking.

Taking Alex's hands into hers, Sam placed them on her own breasts. Once Alex's hands were holding her tits firmly, Sam let go and ran her right hand through Alex's hair. She let Alex run her hands over every inch of her breasts, slowly exploring the curves. I could see her nipples hardening from my vantage point. Gently, Sam used her hand to guide Alex's head down. Tentatively, Alex bent forward and kissed Sam's left breast. She repeated the action, letting Sam's hard nipple graze her lips. After seeming to toy with the idea for a moment, Alex took the left nipple into her mouth. Sam gave out one of her playful giggles in acknowledgement.

At this point, I couldn't help myself. I unzipped my pants and started to lightly stroke my cock as I watched the two beauties. The fact that they didn't know I was watching just added to the whole excitement of the moment. Opportunities like this don't come about often, and I was going to enjoy it to the max.

Alex was warming up to the new sensation of enjoying another woman's tits. Her small mouth worked eagerly, sucking and pulling on one nipple after the other. Sam's face showed her absolute enjoyment of the attention her sensitive nipples where receiving. Her back arched as a pulse of joy shivered through her body.

Giving the nipple play a break, Alex initiated another hot kiss. She grabbed Sam's neck and pulled their mouths together. I could hear quiet gasps of breath between the steamy lip locks. I stroked myself, wonder how those mouths would feel working my cock together.

As they kissed, Sam worked Alex's top off, sliding the unbuttoned shirt down her shoulders. It fell to the ground, leaving only the pink bra covering Alex's chest. It took only a moment of work for Sam to unlatch the bra. It slipped forward, hovering teasingly just over her nipples. Sam stopped kissing Alex long enough to tug the bra away and take in the newly exposed breasts in their entirety. They were lovely pieces of natural sculpture. Small, but so very aesthetically pleasing. Two perfect upward curves, to small to hang, pointing perkily up instead and topped with tiny nipples. Nipples of a vibrant pink that called out to be sucked and hardened into nubs the size of pencil erasers.

Malerik
Malerik
1 Followers
12