Shemale Assassin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah smiled and launched her first assault, jamming her hidden blade into a soldier's throat, killing him instantly. As the rest of the soldiers prepared to fire their weapons, the other Assassins leapt into motion, dropping on the soldiers from above and extinguishing the lives of those they hit.

The remaining soldiers were startled but quickly regained their wits. They lashed out at the Assassins who all blocked or dodged before slipping back in to attack, some of the soldiers managed to block and strike back, but a few didn't and were cut down.

The remainder of the battle was quick, full of cries of agony as the soldiers were cut down. There was one soldier left: the officer. He aimed at Sarah and fired his gun just as Sarah launched herself at him. She felt a scratch almost instantly before she felled him.

While Peter and Antonio went through the dying to put them out of their pain, Adam walked up to Sarah with an apologetic smile on his face.

"Sorry," he said. "We knew it'd only be a matter of time until they managed to pick up your trail, but we didn't think they'd find it this fast."

"No problem," Sarah said patting him on the shoulder. "You arrived quickly enough."

"We saw them when they were about half a mile away," Adam explained. "We decided to follow them and hopefully find a good place to lure them for an ambush, but we weren't that lucky."

Sarah nodded and looked around. The bodies would be too difficult to move to a safe distance and there were far too many of them, in her mind, for them to move them quickly enough anyway. She quickly made up her mind.

"We're heading back," she ordered. "Pack up and we'll set back for the Farm."

She went to get Kayla from the tent and the five of them packed up the camp site as quickly as possible while at the same time doing their best to cover their tracks around the camp up. Kayla noticed that Sarah had a wound from a grazing bullet on her upper arm and dressed it quickly and efficiently. When they were ready, they assemble and headed off in the direction of the Farm.

The journey would be slow. The Farm was out of the way, a good fifty miles from any other centre of population. They would also be doing their best to throw off anyone that picked up their trail by weaving in many directions, changing direction on large rocks and leaving false trails wherever possible. This was the standard way the Assassins kept themselves hidden.

On the way, though, came a startling revelation. Kayla was once again talking of her old owner. A man called James Pattonson.

"Wait," Adam interrupted. "What was his name?"

"James Pattonson," Kayla said. "A British Lieutenant."

Sarah looked at Adam before turning to Kayla. She had a look in her eyes that her Mentor had told her she only had when she'd been given a target to kill. Kayla had just said the name of a Templar that the Assassins had been trying to locate for months.

Sarah explained the basics of this, as well as the centuries-long fight between the Assassin Brotherhood and the Templar Order. Kayla seemed to understand the ramifications and nodded slowly to every point Sarah told her. She said she'd lead Sarah to the fort that Pattonson was stationed at.

Sarah nodded and told the others to head back and explain the situation to the Mentor and Sarah's plan to rid them of this man. They nodded and took to the trees while Sarah and Kayla headed off in the opposite direction.

The journey to the fort took only a couple of hours. Sarah had Kayla hide in some thick bushes while she stealthily made her way to the perimeter wall. Once there, she scaled it quickly.

At the top, there was a guard, looking out in a bored fashion, not really taking in what he was seeing. Sarah sprung out one of her hidden blades and lifted herself up to plunge it into his gut before pulling him over the wall and letting him fall. He was so surprised that there was no scream as he fell and the sound of him crashing into the rocks at the base of the wall was quiet.

Sarah pulled herself onto the wall and dropped into the fort, crouching on her landing and making her way around the buildings. She hid whenever someone approached her position before moving on when they had passed.

She located her target quickly and made her way over to him silently. He was alone and had his back to her as she approached. When she reached him, she slipped her blade between his shoulder blades, puncturing his heart.

"Find peace in the embrace of whichever Deity you follow," Sarah said. "Rest in peace."

With the deed done, she made her way like a shadow back to the wall, climbed it and dropped back to the ground to make her way back to Kayla. Kayla hugged her carefully.

The two of them quickly moved away and headed towards the Farm. A few hours later, they approached the perimeter. Sarah knew there were Assassins guarding against intruders, but they let her and her new friend pass without even showing themselves.

After a quick talk with Conner, the Mentor, Sarah led Kayla back to the perimeter and climbed a ladder to an open-topped tower with Kayla in tow. On reaching the top, the two of them slumped against the low wall, cuddling.

"Thank you for all you've done," Kayla said. "I'm glad you were there to save me."

"No problem," she said. "I'm glad I could save you, too."

With that, Kayla and Sarah kissed softly and fell into a doze. It had been a long day and they had both earned a rest. Soon enough they both fell asleep in each others' arms, small smiles on their faces.

12