Shemale Better than Males

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Anupama, look at me' she whispered softly. She was naked except for her stockings and a seven-inch dildo strapped to her groin. Her big, soft tits were rising up and down with her excitement. Her nipples were rock solid. 'You may play with your clit while I fuck you little slut.' she said. I pushed my hand underneath my body until my fingers were around my clitoris.

She moved over me, sitting astride my thighs. The black cock resting between my buttocks, She lifted off me and pushed the dildo between my legs, impaling me on the black rubber and sliding it all the way into me in one push. I gasped as she immediately pulled out and slammed it back into me again. I could feel her tits swinging, her nipples brushing against my back. She continued fucking me like this for a minute then slowly changed her position so she was lying on top of me, her upper body weight resting on her elbows. I spread my legs behind me and felt her move her legs together inside mine. Her heavy breasts pushed into my back. She started fucking me slowly, kissing the back of my neck and my shoulders. I played with my clit and pushed back against her with my bum, trying to rub my legs against hers. She increased the tempo of her hip thrusts until she was slamming the dildo in and out of my pussy, her weight bearing down on me. I could hear her heavy breathing in my ear and started to match her breaths with mine. She started whispering in my ear, calling me a slut and a whore. Telling me how much she enjoyed fucking little office sluts with her black cock. I came, the orgasm building up slowly. She groaned in my ear and I felt her body convulse on top of me... It sounded like she had made herself cum with me.

I felt her weight lifting off me, her hands rubbing my back and bum. I slowly rolled around to look at her. She was undoing the dildo from her body. I watched as she pulled the strapping off then slowly pulled the second part of the dildo out of her body. The strapon was designed so that a fat round cock was inside the wearer and rubber nodules tormented the clit as the strapon was used to fuck someone. Sofia collapsed next to me and we hugged each other, our hands gently caressing each other.

'Did you enjoy that little Slut' she asked. I replied that I had and that I wouldn't be shagging anymore men. We kissed for the first time, our tongues finding each others then we moved under the bedclothes and slept. The next morning I woke to find her standing at the end of the bed looking at me. She was dressed in jogging bottoms and a tee shirt. I could see from the way she was moving that she didn't have a bra on. I smiled at her and asked her if she was OK. She replied that she was but she was horny and was about to wake me for sex. I laughed and said that she didn't pull any punches. Sofia climbed on the bed and said that she wanted me to do all the work as she had worked so hard the night before. She got on her knees and gripped the end of the bedstead. I moved behind her, running my hands over her legs and bum, then over her back to her hair. I pushed my hands inside her tee shirt; cupping her tits and feeling her nipples harden in my palms. I stood over her from behind and pulled her mouth to mine. We kissed for a minute or two, and then I dropped to my knees behind her. 'Are you staying in that position then?' I asked. 'Yes, I feel like being on my knees this morning' she replied, resting her head on her arms.

I reached for the waistband of her jogging bottoms and pulled them down off her bum. When they were down to her knees, I reached underneath her to feel her pussy. She was moist but not ready for penetration. I dropped down behind her, pulling her thighs as far apart as the jogging bottoms would allow then started to tongue her slit, running my tongue down between her labia to her clit then back as far as her anus, licking this gently then making another circuit of her sex. I continued doing this gently, teasing her for a couple of minutes, then gently inserted a finger into her cunt. She moaned with pleasure as I gently moved my finger inside her, playing with her clit with my other hand and running my tongue around her buttocks and over her arse hole. Slowly I pushed another finger in, then another and finally a fourth, spreading them out inside her, trying to stroke her in as many different places at once. My finger worked harder on her clit, my tongue slowly pushing it's way into her anus. She shouted aloud as I folded my hand and pushed my fist into her fat cunt. I stopped playing with her clit and told her to pull her tee shirt off. She quickly did this and bent over for me again. I grabbed one of her tits and started pinching the nipple between my thumb and forefinger, moving my fist in and out of her.

'Where did you put the strap on Sofia?' I asked her, a new idea forming in my mind.

'Second drawer down, over there', she replied, pointing to a chest of drawers in the corner. I pulled my fist from her cunt, licking my fingers as I walked over to the chest of drawers. Sofia watched me and smiled as I looked back at her to confirm the correct drawer. I opened it up and saw various sex toys. The leather strap that had stung my bum the night before, the strapon dildo, a double-ended dildo that was designed for simultaneous vaginal and anal penetration, plus assorted sizes and shapes of vibrators and dildos. I picked up the strapon; a long thin vibrator and some lube then closed the drawer.

Sofia had removed her jogging bottoms and was lying on her stomach on the bed, watching me examine the toys. I was just stepping into the harness of the strapon when Sofia said: 'Anupama please put your tights on first then put it on. I love the feeling against my skin as I'm fucked' she said dreamily.

I found my tights and pulled them on, making sure Sofia watched me. I pulled a hole in the crutch so the dildo could go inside me. I pulled the harness on, pushing the fat, rubber cock inside myself. It was only five inches long but very thick and felt wonderful as I strapped it in place. As I walked across to the bed, I could feel the cock moving inside me, the rubber petals inside the harness rubbing my clit. Sofia resumed her position on the bed, this time gripping the bottom of the frame. I grabbed a stocking from the chair as I passed and leant down to tie her wrists to the frame.

'Now you can't get away from me and I can have my wicked way with you' I said, slapping her arse with my hand.

I knelt behind her again and put my hand to her pussy. She was still dripping wet. I began to massage her cunt with one hand and her anus with the other, rubbing lubricating jelly deep inside her arsehole with a finger. Her cunt needed no lubrication. I moved behind her so that the dildo was pushing against her cunt, the end slid inside her easily. I stopped when the first inch was inside, teasing her with it.

'Anupama, fuck me. Please fuck me hard' she gasped.

I slapped at her buttocks telling her I would fuck her when I was ready. I switched the long thin vibrator on, feeling the intensity of it by pushing it against my nipples. The vibes made my nipples harden and I felt a familiar warm feeling in my groin. I slowly pushed the vibrating toy into Sofia's arse, asking her if she liked having her arse penetrated. She moaned and thrashed around, trying to get the larger cock into her cunt but I held back, slapping at her arse if she got too frisky. Slowly the vibrator disappeared into her anus, smoothly running in until it was buried in her. I pulled it out so the tip was just resting on her puckered anus and pushed it all the way in again, pushing my hips forward and impaling her on the strapon cock. She screamed and I began slowly fucking her cunt, rubbing my nylon-clad thighs against the backs of her legs. She pushed her bum against me, fucking me back as I pushed into her. I was slowly fucking her cunt and slamming the vibrator in and out of her arse as fast as I could. The rubber petals on the harness were just in the right spot and I was really getting off.

My knees began to cramp so I pulled out of Sofia, leaving the vibrator stuck in her arse, and stood above her. Squatting down over her, I reinserted the dildo and began to fuck her harder, again moving the vibrator in and out of her arse. She moaned, bucked and shouted aloud as the first orgasm hit her. I pulled the vibrator out of her arse and lay on her back, pushing my hands in front of her and squeezing her tits hard, occasionally slapping the sides so they wobbled underneath her. I slammed the rubber cock into her, pushing the inner cock hard into me and rubbing my clit with the harness. I was breathless by the time I came and Sofia was almost hysterical. I slowed down, leaving the cock in her and kissed her shoulders and back. Slowly I pulled out of her and pulled the harness of me. I untied Sofia and we lay in each other's arms, gently kissing each other. We thanked each other for a wonderful weekend and I left around 2pm with another of Sofia's role-playing notes. This one dictated another meeting in a week's time. I could hardly wait.

To be continued...

12