Shemale Conquest

Story Info
She gets a big surprise.
1.5k words
4.46
71.7k
69
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to go out by myself one Friday night. I was tired of hitting the bars with my girlfriends so I thought I would go solo. I drove to one of the normal places we frequent. When I got there the place was packed. They had a dj playing loud music so I found myself a table to sit down for awhile. I was looking at the crowd when an attractive, black haired woman walked up.

She asked me if she could share the table. I motioned for her to sit down. She said her name was Amy. We chatted for a little while and had a few drinks together. Amy then asked me if I wanted to head back to her apartment. She said the loud music was getting to her. It was getting to me as well so I said yes to her proposal. I got into my car and followed her back to her place.

When we got inside, Amy didn't waste any time.

"I really asked you back here Rachel because I wanted you to stay the night."

I was shocked to say the least. I had never been with a woman before and I never even thought about the idea of having sex with a female.

"You probably have never been with a woman before. I can tell by your face," Amy said to me.

I said that she was right. Amy said that it would be fun and that I should try it at least once in my lifetime. Amy was so good looking and I think she talked me into staying. She took me by the hand and walked me back to her bedroom. I guess I was a little shy undressing before another woman. I stripped out of my clothes and then I watched Amy undress herself.

Was I ever in for a shock. Amy took off her top and bra and then she shed her pants and underwear. I was now staring at this huge cock.

"Yes, I am a shemale. I hope you aren't too upset."

I didn't know what to say. Amy said she didn't get many takers and especially when they found out she had a cock between her legs. Amy didn't allow me to change my mind. She pulled me onto the bed with her. Amy was on her back and I was looking directly at this long, thick cock. I am willing to bet that her female dick was eight inches in length. Amy spread her legs and she asked me to take her into my mouth.

I had sucked plenty of cocks before but this was something different. There was this cock resting on Amy's stomach. I guess I gave in and took her cock in my hand. I brought my lips to the head and I began to slowly bring her into my mouth. I have to say I was only able to take a few inches into my mouth at first. Amy's cock was huge. Amy had to have more than what I was offering. She put her hands on the back of my head and urged me to go down deeper.

I ended up choking on Amy's now growing rod. Amy brought her hips up and she was stuffing my throat with her hardness. She soon had me taking every inch of her erect cock down my throat. Amy was moaning loudly now.

"That feels so good Rachel, don't stop!" She told me.

I guess I got into it. I could feel her female balls hitting my chin as I bobbed up and down her erection.I was getting excited myself. I wanted to feel her stiff member going in and out of my mouth. I got Amy so hard and after a few minutes of that, Amy pulled out of my mouth. She stood up from the bed and then positioned me so I was on my back at the edge of her bed. Amy took hold of her shaft and then guided it to my oozing pussy.

Amy began to push her fat girl cock into my pussy. I felt like I was being stretched to the max. When Amy finally got all of her dick inside me the fucking began. She fed me every inch of her long prick.

"I want you so badly Rachel," she told me.

I had to admit it to myself. I wanted her cock as well. I hadn't had sex in such a long time. Here I was taking a female's cock deep in my belly. Amy would push in the whole way, hold her dick there and then pull out. She left the tip of her mushroom at my gaping hole and then she would shove it in the whole way. I was screaming my head off as Amy fucked me good and hard. I know our bodies were covered in sweat as we made love there on her bed.

Amy must have fucked me a good half hour. I looked down and watched as her thick prick went sliding in and out of my body. I couldn't recall a man fucking me this hard before. Finally Amy let out this gasp. She pulled her long dick out of my body and then Amy exploded. Hot ropes of cum went shooting onto my chest. I had my mouth open as I was crying out and Amy managed to shoot her sticky seed all over my face and into my mouth.

There was so much cum, I couldn't believe it. Amy climbed up over top of me and her cock was positioned at my face. She spit more of her female cum into my mouth and down my throat. I was swallowing it, trying to take as much of it as I could. I was totally covered in all of Amy's cream. Amy placed her cock head at my lips and I started to lick the tip of her cock. I felt like a total whore right then. Amy slid her dick into my mouth and I cleaned her off of the cum that slicked up her cock.

We finally calmed down some and Amy kissed me on my cum stained lips. She got up from the bed and when she came back she had some towels for up to clean up with. I couldn't believe it but Amy was still hard as could be.

"Can you go again?" She asked me.

I nodded my head and Amy got onto her back. I climbed over top of her still hard cock and then I lowered myself onto her hardness. I was riding that monster as Amy raised up and drove her cock deep in my belly.

"Use me Amy, I need your hard dick!" I practically screamed at her.

Amy was smiling as she poked me hard with her fat cock. I could barely believe I was taking every inch of her prick deep inside my body. I slid up and down and Amy gave me the fucking of a lifetime. I was surprised when Amy managed to squirt more cum, this time deep in my belly. It wasn't like the first time but I could feel the heat of her female seed hitting my insides. I soon collapsed on top of Amy and I sucked on her hard nipples as Amy left her cock inside my greedy pussy.

We were both spent after that last time. I pulled off and Amy and I held each other in our arms. We both woke up the next morning and Amy kissed me hard on the mouth.

"That was some of the best lovemaking I ever had," she told me.

We ended up doing it again that morning. Amy mounted me after I had made her hard with my mouth once more. I felt so raw from the night before but I didn't care. I had to have her thick cock in my body. Amy fucked me just as she had last night. She would pound me deep and then pull out leaving her cock head at the opening of my gash. I almost begged her to enter me and fuck me like mad.

Amy didn't need to be told what to do. She slid inside me and gave me a fucking I wouldn't soon forget. She used me that morning and shocked me when she filled me with more of her female cream. I took a giant load inside me and I used my pussy muscles to squeeze out every last drop. I ended up staying with Amy that weekend and I didn't leave until Sunday evening.

Oh, how she fucked me those days I spent with her. We did it on the bed, in the shower, on her couch and even on the dining room table. I couldn't remember a time when I had so much cum in my body. It is now a few weeks later and I am spending all my spare time with Amy. We have even started talking about possibly moving in together and becoming permanent lovers.

I never thought I would ever be with another woman before that weekend. I surely never thought about having sex with a woman that had a cock. Now my mind is constantly on Amy and I can't wait for those times when she is fucking me with that beautiful cock of hers.