SheMale Sirens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will meet the Queen soon," she said.

"Oh but don't worry," said Jade. "Her highness does not steal the slaves of her people. You can meet with her without worry of her taking you from us."

I didn't know much about their customs, but I really liked Jade and Alexis and the other women of this village, they were all just as beautiful and I was just getting comfortable here. So I was relieved to know that I couldn't suddenly be switched off to someone else. Jade walked over to me and knelt in front me, and I dropped to my hands and knees, as she gave me a sexy grin.

"Now... let's see what that mouth of yours can do, shall we?"

"It works wonders Jade," Alexis laughed.

"I bet it does," she said.

Jade started stroking her large cock right in my face, before shoving it between my lips. I gagged as she rammed it down into my mouth and started thrusting in and out. By now, I had warmed up to the technique already just from getting Alexis off a few minutes earlier. So that made it a lot easier for me to handle Jade.

In and out she thrust her cock, holding my head as she did so and soon Jade was moaning in pleasure. As I went to work, sucking Jade, Alexis moved around behind me. I was on my hands and knees, with my ass sticking straight up. Alexis ran her hand down my back and over my ass, then as she moved by me, gave it a slap.

I jumped in surprise, grunting against Jade and the other girl laughed at me.

"I think he likes being spanked Alexis, you should do it some more."

"I think I will," I heard Alexis say from behind me. Seconds later, I felt her hand crack against my ass again, harder this time and I jumped once more. In truth, I did sort of like being spanked.

I couldn't explain it if I tried, but there was something about it that seemed to be turning me on even more. So, while I sucked Jade, Alexis began to repeatedly spank my ass, harder and harder each time until she announced that my cheeks were as red as could be.

"Now, let me see that little hole of yours," she whispered. I felt her hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks and then hot breath blowing against my crack.

I shuddered, as I took Jade's cock as deep as I could and tried to deep throat her. Jade leaned back and moaned in ecstasy, while Alexis admired my ass.

"Mmhm, I bet you're really tight. I love the feel of a nice virgin asshole wrapped around my cock Danny, I can't wait to break you in."

I felt something hot and wet running up and down my ass crack, and after a few seconds I realized it was her tongue. Alexis was giving me my first rim job, one of many firsts for me this day. The strange sensation of her wet tongue licking my asshole seemed to make my own cock grow harder, and I moaned once again against Jade who giggled at my reaction.

Alexis reached underneath of me, and took hold of my erection, and started stroking while she continued eating my asshole. After a few seconds, I stopped feeling her tongue and felt what I assumed was a finger gently probing my hole. She slipped her finger inside of me and I tensed up just a little then relaxed as she continued stroking me.

About the same time that Alexis inserted a second finger, I felt Jade start tensing up and her thrusting became more intense. She started moaning louder and breathing really heavy and I could feel her cock begin to swell up in my mouth, until finally she cried out and exploded. Her thick, hot load splashed against my tongue, and the second and third shot went directly down my throat. She continued releasing more and more cum down my throat, while Alexis continued to pretty much finger fuck my ass.

When Jade finished her orgasm, she removed her cock from my mouth, and I expected her to back off but she did not. Instead, she started slapping me in the face with her cock, and stroking it in front of me, as if she were trying to get hard again.

Alexis suddenly pulled her fingers from my hole, and I sensed her standing up behind me. She gave me two more hard slaps across the ass, and I felt her spreading my cheeks again. I felt something hard and warm, yet strangely fleshy pressing against my hole, and I realized quickly it was actually her cock. This was it, the moment of truth...

She probed me gently for a few moments, before giving it a hard push and the head slipped right into me without too much trouble. That didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell though! It felt as if she had shoved her entire fist up my ass in one move, and I grunted, bowing my head and biting my lip as she pushed the entire length of her cock balls deep into my asshole, which was no longer virgin. She grabbed me by the hips, not waiting for me to adjust, and began pounding my ass with long hard strokes.

I gasped, my eyes wide with shock as her dick slamming in and out of me, each time she thrust into me it caused me to slump forward.

Jade grabbed a fistful of hair and lifted my head to look her in the eyes. She had a wicked sexy grin on her face, and I groaned as she stared down at me with lust in her eyes.

"Let's go for round two while Alexis breaks you in back there," she said in a low and husky voice. She shoved her cock, which was now fully erect once again, back into my mouth and started throat fucking me again.

This was a little awkward, I thought to myself. I was being spit roasted by two beautiful SheMales, one of them pounding me in the ass and the other fucking me in the mouth.

I never thought I would end up in a situation like this. Regardless, the more Alexis fucked me the better it started to feel. I was starting to adapt to the feeling of something so big being shoved up my ass, or something being shoved up my ass in general, and it was actually starting to feel good to me.

"You like that?" asked Alexis, continuing to pounding away.

"Y-Yes," I groaned.

"Mm, I do too. Your ass feels great around my cock Danny."

"Hurry up and finish," Jade whined. "I want to see what it feels like too!"

"Hold... on... I'm almost... finished," she said, between thrusts.

I continued grunting and moaning against Jade, digging my nails into the grass as my entire body started to shake. My cock was harder then it had ever been before, the head swollen to its capacity. When I couldn't hold back anymore, I felt a white hot electric feeling shoot through my body and all the way through my dick. That's when I exploded, and I let out an orgasm like no other. My cock spewed a massive thick hot load of cum all over the grass and I cried out in pleasure, sounding a lot less then manly as I did so.

It kept coming in waves, and I wondered if I would ever even stop, as my body continued shaking and spewing cum all over the place.

"Mm, look at that, dirty boy, you're making a mess," Jade moaned.

Both girls seemed impressed at how intense my orgasm was, but not as impressed as I had been. I'd had sex plenty of times before... but no girl and their vagina had ever provided me the kind of feeling I had just experienced. Ever.

I rode it out, and when it finally subsided and I stopped spewing my load on the grass, I slumped forward as Alexis picked up her pace and started to shake behind me. I could feel her cock swelling up inside of me, and I knew she too was close now.

With a few more very hard thrusts, she buried herself inside of me and painted my insides with her cum. She collapsed on top of me, her breasts digging into my back, and pushing me down into the grass on top of my own pool of cum. As I went down, Jade's dick slipped out of my mouth, and she stood over us, stroking for a few seconds.

"Alexis, watch out," she groaned.

"It's my turn now."

I felt her weight shift off of me, and Alexis laid down to the left of me and started stroking her still semi-erect cock. How could she still be hard right now, I wondered. Jade moved around behind me, and knelt down, turning me over onto my back.

"You look tired," she whispered. "So let me do all the work, and you can just relax. Either way, we'll both get off."

I couldn't lie... I was very tired, but I was also still really horny. So, there was no protest on my part as Jade lifted my legs up and moved between them, pulling me closer to her. We were in the missionary position, and her cock was pressing against my gaping hole. She slipped right into me, and I moaned as I felt her filling me up with her full length. In and out, she started thrusting, pounding me even harder than Alexis had.

I once again dug my nails into the grass, pulling at it while she fucked me harder and harder. I moved my hands up though eventually, and wrapped my arms around her, digging my nails into her back. She leaned in close, and gently bit my neck and I moaned louder.

She was already worked up from the blowjob I had been giving her while Alexis had been fucking me, so it didn't take very long before Jade had buried herself deep inside of me and started pumping my ass full of a second load of cum. When she had finished, she pulled out and my legs dropped down to the grass. My own dick was still quite hard though.

"Let's get rid of that little problem there," Jade said, smiling at Alexis. And then, to my own excitement, Jade and Alexis both crawled over to me and started taking turns sucking my aching cock.

I was in heaven, as I writhed around underneath of the two girls as they both sucked me like champions. It was only a few brief minutes, before I announced that I was ready to blow, at which point both girls stopped sucking. Alexis wrapped her hand around my cock, and Jade added her own hand to the process, and they both started stroking me together.

I gasped, arching my back and moaning loudly, as I shot off several thick ropes of cum all over their hands and all over myself.

When it was over, both girls started kissing me and licking me all over, and licking my cum off of their hands. I laid there underneath of them, exhausted but still turned on by watching them, and from the licking and kissing.

"Welcome to Anthemusa Danny," Alexis whispered in my ear as I laid there making out with Jade.

The entire scene had taken place right out front of Alexis' cabin, and the entire village had seen every last detail. Through the make out session with Jade, I noticed a crowd of very beautiful SheMales gathering around us, sporting very hard cocks.

My first day in Anthemusa was certainly far from over.

12