Shemale Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe she called me a cocksucker. Yet, it turned me on, my cock again flinching in its confined space. I again lifted my ass up to reposition my dick. I watched my wife take another person's cock in her mouth. I also couldn't believe she was expecting me to suck her sister's cock... I also couldn't believe how much I wanted to.

"That's it, baby sis, suck cock like you do almost every day," Kara moaned, revealing yet another shocking secret in this surreal experience. I knew they were close, seeing each other almost every day and talking on the phone every day, but I had no idea they were this close. Yet, I didn't feel like she had cheated on me, they were doing this long before I was in the picture. Plus, the idea was as hot as hell.

Amanda leaned forward and took the long thin cock in her mouth and bobbed hungrily.

Kara explained, "I was fucking your wife's cunt a few days ago, she told me about your cock curiosity. After I spewed a load deep in her cunt, I suggested to bring you over to allow you to experiment in safety."

I remained speechless as I watched my wife suck cock.

Kara asked, "Do you want to suck my cock, Daryl?"

"Yes," I whispered, wanting to replace my wife, wanting to be on my knees.

"Get on your knees, cocksucker," Kara ordered.

Again the name-calling, again it turned me on. I stood up and Kara chuckled, "I see the idea has you armed and loaded."

I nodded, as my six inch, but thick, cock, saluted my beautiful, big-titted sister-in-law.

"It is thick," Kara commented, as I dropped to my knees beside my bobbing wife.

Amanda quit sucking, looked at me and offered her sister's cock, "Go ahead, baby, suck Kara's cock."

I looked at her in awe, not words I ever expected to hear from my wife, before turning to the long, stiff cock staring me right in the eye. I took one breath, opened my mouth and took my first cock between my lips.

It was nothing like I expected it would be, yet it was exactly like I expected it to be.

I know makes no sense, but if you are a male who has ever sucked cock I bet you know exactly what I am saying.

It was so hard, yet soft.

It felt so natural, yet strange.

It was warm, yet I had chills.

It felt so good, yet I felt weak and gay.

It stretched my mouth, even though it was thinner than mine.

I paused, the mushroom top in my mouth, unsure what to do next, even though I knew exactly what I was supposed to do next.

"Go ahead, baby," my wife whispered, her hot breath on my neck. "Suck my sister's cock."

Again words that were so surreal for so many reasons: my wife was encouraging me to suck cock; my wife was encouraging me to suck her sister's cock; her hot voluptuous sister had a cock; my growing fantasy was coming true; my cock was iron stiff... yet my mind was also spinning with what was currently happening... fantasy became reality in the strangest of ways.

I accepted my curiosity would never be satisfied, especially based on Amanda's reactions when she found my butt plug, yet here I was a couple of weeks later sucking cock.

Surreal.

Impossible.

Crazy.

Yet... amazing.

I took more in my mouth, only a couple inches as I wondered how Amanda took all six of mine, or all eight-ish of Kara's, or if she even did (Amanda was only taking about six inches earlier when she was bobbing on her sister's dick).

"You look so hot with a cock in your mouth," my wife purred, her hand going to my hard dick.

I moaned on Kara's cock as my wife started slowly stroking me.

"Do you like sucking cock, baby?" Amanda asked, a couple of minutes later. I had almost half of Kara's cock going in and out of my mouth, as my wife's finger twirled around my mushroom top.

The answer must have looked obvious, as I eagerly bobbed, now going faster as I got accustomed to the amazing and natural sensation I felt.

Kara pulled her hard cock out and said, "Answer her, cocksucker."

"Yes," I admitted, wanting that cock back in my mouth.

"Yes, what?" Kara asked, tapping my lips with her dick.

"Yes, I love sucking your sister's cock," I admitted, looking directly into my wife's blue eyes.

""Do you want it in your ass, too?" my wife asked, adding to the crazy night.

"I don't know," I answered, which was true. Part of me loved the idea, yet part of me was scared at the pain she may cause because of her length, even as my cock flinched at the thought of getting ass fucked.

"You do, don't you?" Amanda asked, her sexy smile looking so fucking hot.

Kara added, as she slid her cock back in my mouth, fucking my face, making me gag, "I don't think we give him a choice."

My eyes watered a bit, as all eight inches were shoved down my throat. I struggled to not puke, even as being used so roughly only enhanced my excitement.

Finally she pulled out, slobber dripping off her cock and down my chin.

"Bend over the table, Daryl," Kara ordered.

I'd like to pretend I protested or resisted or even hesitated. The reality is I was way too far gone and apparently way too submissive. I got off my knees and bent over offering my virgin (minus a couple toys) ass to my sister-in-law.

"Such an obedient one," Kara chuckled, as she moved to a table and grabbed the lube.

Amanda said, as she got off her knees too, "Are you enjoying this, baby?"

"Yes, honey," I nodded, as Kara moved behind me and poured lube between my ass cheeks.

"I love you, baby," Amanda whispered.

"I love you too," I replied, the words as true now as the first time I said them.

"I've always felt guilty keeping this secret between us," Amanda said, her eyes implying guilt.

Kara asked, as I felt her cockhead rubbing up and down between my well lubricated ass cheeks, "What, that you have been sucking and fucking me throughout your whole marriage or that your sister is a chick with a dick?"

"Both," Amanda nodded, her cheeks going red with her sister's usual frankness. "Mostly I was cheating on you all this time."

"Only with Kara?" I asked, somehow okay with her fucking her sister, yet not remotely okay with her fucking another man.

"Yes," she nodded, "I've never been with anyone else since we met."

"Although I was the first load inside you after you said your 'I do's'," Kara added, clearly enjoying the truth coming out.

Amanda went even redder, before she turned to her sister and said, "You really are enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I think it's important for your man to know I will always play a key role in your life, always have and always will," Kara shrugged, her cock teasing my asshole.

Turning back to me, Amanda nodded, "Yes, Kara actually came on my face before the wedding ceremony and fucked me in the limo after pictures."

"And, again during the reception," Kara added.

"Yes," Amanda nodded.

"And where did I fuck you that time?" Kara asked.

Amanda sighed, "In my ass."

"No way," I gasped, that somehow being the one thing that made me say 'no way'. She refused to allow me in her ass. Yet, she had taken it in her ass on our wedding night to her sister. I was slightly annoyed, but my annoyance didn't last long as Kara kept talking.

"Oh yes," Kara smiled, "I insisted on using all three holes on her wedding day, my own version of something old and something new."

"What about borrowed," my wife asked, sarcastically.

"I let him borrow you," Kara answered, as she slid her cock slowly inside my ass.

"Bitch," Amanda quipped, as I moaned.

"Slut," Kara quipped right back, "or should I say sluts."

Amanda laughed, "Those are words I never fathomed being used about my husband and me."

I clenched my teeth, as her cock slithered inside my ass, going deeper than any toy, creating a pleasure-pain principle that had my cock about to erupt.

I wanted to ask my wife if she sucked and fucked Kara since we got married, yet the answer seemed obvious. Plus, I was still dealing with the burning pain and intense pleasure cascading through my body as her long cock found my prostate.

"All in," Kara declared.

"Shit," Amanda said, "it took me weeks to take all eight inches."

"Why won't you let me fuck your ass?" I asked, anger growing in me at the reality she would do something with her sister and not her husband.

"Length I can handle," Amanda answered, "but girth is a whole different matter."

Kara, her hand on my back, her cock buried in me, promised, "Don't worry, Daryl, I'll help you prepare my slut sister's ass for you."

"You will, will you?" Amanda questioned.

"You know you'll do as I tell you." Kara responded, which somehow turned me on... my wife being a submissive to her sister.

"Whatever," Amanda answered, a tone and word she used whenever she was wrong or fucked.

"Come and watch me fuck your husband," Kara ordered.

Amanda stood up as Kara asked, 'Ready, Daryl?"

"I think so," I answered, feeling completely in awe of what was happening.

"Take my husband's anal cherry, big sister," Amanda said, as her hand went on my back.

"I'll start slow," Kara said.

"But soon you'll be begging for it faster," Amanda added.

Kara laughed, "Well that was the case when I first took your wife's anal cherry, a few weeks after taking her cunt cherry."

"You lost your virginity to your sister?" I asked, stunned.

"My first everything was with my sister," she answered. "My first time sucking dick, swallowing cum, taking a facial. We experimented in every position possible and in all three of my holes."

As Kara started slowly moving her cock in and out of me, she added, "Only one thing we have not done yet."

"You fisted me after prom," Amanda said, shock compounding shock.

"I remember," Kara said, "no, I was thinking you've never been double penetrated."

"And I'm thinking that will continue to be the case," Amanda countered, in the same never-gong-to-happen tone she used for me fucking her ass. The slow penetration was slowly allowing the pain to fade slightly and a pleasure to grow.

"You're so cute when you're in denial," Kara said sexily. "You know you're my bitch,"

Amanda sighed heavily, "Tonight is about Daryl."

"That it is," Kara agreed, before adding, "and man is he tight."

"Well, he is a virgin," Amanda countered, her hand moving to my very erect cock. "Fuck, I've never felt you so hard."

I moaned on contact.

"I think he's enjoying it," Kara stated the obvious.

"God, I feel so full," I weakly said.

"Just relax, baby," my wife advised, slowly stroking my cock.

"I'm very relaxed," I replied, feeling completely natural with a cock in me.

"Good, because watching you get fucked is super-hot," Amanda admitted.

"You don't think I'm a fag?" I asked.

"No," she said, letting go of my cock sadly, and bending down so she could kiss me. "I've never thought you were hotter than right now."

She then kissed me as Kara quipped, "Aaaaah, how cute."

I tried to kiss my wife, but Kara moved faster inside me.

"Oh," I moaned.

"You look so hot, baby," Amanda purred.

"Yes, you look so hot taking my cock up your ass," Kara crudely added.

"So good," I moaned, feeling like I may come from getting ass fucked. I was suddenly wanting to really be fucked.

"You want it harder, don't you?" Kara asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Get under the table, baby sis, and suck your husband's cock," Kara ordered.

"Mmmmmmmm," Amanda said, winking at me.

I watched her disappear and then moaned loudly a moment later as Kara slammed hard into me at the exact moment my wife engulfed my cock in her warm mouth.

"Beg for me to fuck you." Kara ordered, my ass burning again from the hard deep thrust.

I didn't hesitate. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to be pounded. "Please, Kara, pound my asshole; fuck the shit out of me."

Kara obliged as she shifted to hard, deep thrusts, while my wife simultaneously bobbed furiously on my cock.

I knew I wasn't going to last long as I received intense pleasure from both ends.

"Come in your wife's mouth," Kara demanded, after a few more hard deep thrusts.

"So close," I moaned, my cock desperately wanting to erupt.

"Come Daryl," Kara repeated, "come from getting ass fucked."

"Oh fuck," I whimpered, as a few seconds later I indeed came in my wife's mouth. She kept bobbing, swallowing it all as I made the strangest sexual sounds I had ever made.

After another minute, my load deposited, Kara pulled out and ordered, "Both of you, on your knees in front of me."

I turned around and dropped to my knees, my wife crawled from under the masseuse table, kneeling beside me as Kara pumped her cock.

"Who wants my cum?" Kara asked.

"I do," I answered, eager to retrieve my first load.

"Shoot your cum all over his face," Amanda added, which only made it sound hotter.

"As you wish," Kara grunted, aiming her cock at me.

"Close your eyes, cum stings," Amanda recommended.

I didn't until I saw the first rope shoot out of Kara's glorious cock and felt the surprising warmth of the sticky cum splatter my face.

"She shoots buckets," Amanda declared, as rope after rope of cum hit my face.

I laughed, my eyes still closed, "So I can feel."

I then felt Amanda's tongue licking my cheek as Kara said, "That's it, share my cum."

And we did... as Amanda shoved her tongue in my mouth and gave me some of her sister's cum.

After a couple of minutes, Kara asked, "Like your shemale surprise?"

"Do you have a cock?" I quipped.

"Why yes, yes I do," she laughed, shoving it in my wife's mouth. After a moment, she asked, "Can you get it back up?"

"If you give me a few," I answered, before adding, "I'm not a spring chicken anymore."

"Not if you're using phrases like 'spring chicken'" she laughed, as my wife slowly sucked on her sister's dick.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked, wondering if I was going to be allowed to fuck her ass. Did Kara take it in the ass?

"Well, you tried something new, I think your wife should too," Kara replied.

"I'm not getting dp'd," my wife said, taking Kara's cock out of her mouth.

"Actually, you are," Kara responded, shoving her cock back in my wife's mouth.

When Kara said no to me, she meant no. I sensed when it came to Kara, she said no for image, but she was going to obey.

Fifteen minutes later, I had peed, watched my wife suck cock, watched Kara lick my wife's pussy (another fantasy to check off) and then enjoyed as both of them sucked my cock together slowly coaxing it to wake up for one more round... and what a round it was.

After a little more brief weak protest, my wife straddled my cock and leaning forward to allow her sister to fill her ass.

She stared at me the whole time as she asked, "Still love me?'

"More than ever," I answered.

"Good," she smiled, "because I can't resist my sister."

"Me either," I countered.

"Good," Kara said, as she began fucking my wife's ass, "because it's always good to have another cocksucker or ass to use."

Amanda smiled, "You understand, we are now both her bitches."

"I've always wanted a Mistress," I joked.

"Mistress," Kara said, "I like that."

"Shit," Amanda moaned, "Now look what you've done."

"You're the one who sent me over here to get sodomized," I pointed out.

"Stop quibbling, you two," Kara interrupted, "you're both submissive cock sluts and I'm more than willing to be your Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," my wife and I said in unison, smiling at each other.

"Now ride both cocks, sister slut," Kara demanded.

Amanda leaned forward, her breasts in my face, riding both cocks.

"Oh, God," my wife moaned, as she fucked herself in both holes.

Having already come, I was in for a long ride, and what a ride it was.

Amanda, who never had multiple orgasms, unless drunk, came at least three times before milking a load out of me as I spewed up her cunt.

Kara eventually came in Amanda's ass. She had me suck the cum out of her gaping hole. I buried my face in my wife's ass, eagerly retrieving as much cum from her ass as I could.

That night we slept over and the next morning I fucked my wife's ass, while I got ass fucked too. The position was awkward and yet amazing and both my wife and I got a load of cum deep in our rectums.

So go figure... who would have thought that my wife finding a butt plug in my suitcase would change my life in such a surreal, positive way?

Yet, it did and I wouldn't change a thing.

THE END

12