Shemale Sister Molly Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex with transgender sister round 2.
1.8k words
4.42
75.6k
115

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ergon
Ergon
76 Followers

My sister led me into the downstairs bathroom. We stopped in front of the sink as Molly turned into me. Pulling my head down to her she kissed me. The feel of her lips and her body pressed against me was intoxicating. I felt some blood rushing back to my exhausted penis. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite ready yet for another round, even tho I was.

My hands glided down her back and grabbed her round ass. My grip was firm and I pulled her hard into me, trying to will myself to go erect. It didn't work for me, but it did for Molly.

"Really already?" I asked.

Molly just pulled me back in for another kiss not giving me time to envy her recovery. I broke from her lips and kissed her neck and she let out a soft moan of pleasure. If I couldn't please myself yet, I could find other ways to hold her over.

I took a quick step away and turned the shower on to warm up. As I went back to her I pulled her head back by her hair and kissed her neck and fondled one of her breasts with my other hand. It was soft but firm. Releasing her head I ducked lower and licked the nipple of the breast in my hand.

I laughed as I rubbed my face between her breasts briefly, then continued my way down kissing and nibbling her flesh. When I reached her cock I began teasing it with my tongue. It wasn't fully erect yet and still hung low.

"Stop teasing," Molly said with lust. She grabbed herself and lifted it to my lips. "Oh my god please, please," She begged

It wasn't as large as it was before and had some give to it. As I took it in my mouth I was amazed to find how much I could fit in. I held it as far as I could and pulled on her hips with my hands. I could feel her holding back thrusts, so I encouraged her.

I can't say having my face fucked was the most enjoyable experience ever, but Molly was hot, and I wanted to please her. I was growing used to the feeling of sucking on her, it wasn't too bad.

Molly's thrusts were slow and shallow at first. She was holding back, which was a good thing for me because she became much harder and I could feel my gag reflex starting. I was looking up past her breast into her eyes. She grabbed the back of my head, she took my pause as content.

Her penis, now at its full length, was shoved violently all the way inside. She didn't hold it for long, but it was a rough reintroduction to throat fucking.

"Once you get used to it, it's kind of feels, well it feels a lot. When you're horny it ... intensifies things," Molly looked at me hoping I would understand.

I was horny, out of my mind horny. I went back in, and I sucked her myself trying to push myself to take more of her, to please her more. It took me a couple of minutes to realize we were wasting hot water. One look at Molly's face after I stopped had me back on her again. The shower could wait until she finished.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, no, no, not yet," I heard her say. She said this as her hips thrust into me several times until I was forced to pull myself back gasping. Molly walked into the shower and fell to the floor holding herself gently, trying not to cum.

Crawling in after her, I respected her will to hold off and crawled past the beast sticking up out of her. I kissed my way up her belly and breasts. I stopped at her neck for a time, she seemed to really like a certain spot.

Her body began to move gently. Stretching and undulating in an arc. I looked down at Molly jerking herself off. I decided to give her a hand. I fondled her breast as I jerked slowly with the other.

"You look like you're finally ready to fully join the party," Molly said as she noticed my penis waking up.

"There's something I want, that you might not like," She confessed.

"Hmm?" I replied, too horny to think.

I climbed on top of her, missionary style. I began to grind myself against her. Not sure what she wanted, but knew what I did.

"Remember what I said about intense things feeling better when you're horny?" She asked me. I just nodded.

She pushed me back gently, but firm enough that I knew to move along with it. Then she was on top of me. "If you go first, you won't be able to enjoy this," she said this as she began to grind against me.

I was more than a little nervous. I enjoyed our mutual blowjob greatly earlier. Was better than any sex I've ever had. The urge to be on top of and have sex with Molly was strong though. I had a feeling If I turned her down, I might blow this, whatever this was.

My sister knew how to be persuasive. She turned to the side, pausing to give me a nice view of her wet body. She continued until I could see her toned back and beautiful ass. Oddly enough her sex hanging down below her didn't make her look any less sexy or feminine. I wanted on that. She gave me more of a taste as she backed into me, my half erection being forced down between her cheeks.

She rode me until I was so hard it hurt. She was right about pain and pleasure. They go together well. I didn't want her to stop. When she did, I wasn't disappointed for long. She took me in her mouth again and I was in heaven. I closed my eyes and saw the imprinted image of her squatting down on her knees, inviting me in from behind.

"Stop!" I warned her. She did. "Okay, but you're way too big for me," I wasn't sure what to do. I agreed, but if it wasn't possible, it wasn't possible.

"I saw the dildo in your room, it wasn't as big as me, but you're not a complete rookie."

I was embarrassed, "I, I just use that to help intensify the orgasm. I don't really fuck myself with it like that," I admitted.

"I'll go slow," She said lovingly. "How would you like to do this,"?

She crawled up me putting her breasts on my chest, kissing my neck and chin. I wasn't sure, but she was extremely beautiful. If I was getting screwed today, I was at least going to look at her amazing body as she humped me.

I turned her face toward the lube she kept in her shower. She grabbed it and turned the shower head off of us. Her wet body really made me want her more. I didn't move, just laid on my back as a weird exciting sensation went over me.

I began jerking off as she added lube to herself and went to her knees. She reached between my legs and lubed me up as well. She played with her fingers inside me, both of us jerking off. I had to slow down once she had a second finger in, the pressure increasing my pleasure.

"Suck me, quick, not long," I told her. Her lips were closed as she passed my cock through them slowly. I did several thrusts slipping it down her throat before I had to stop. She started using her fingers harder pounding her arm into me, I'm not sure how I managed to hold myself from orgasm.

The position changed quickly. Immediately after pulling her fingers out, she had my legs back and slowly inserted her tip into me. There was a burning sensation, but I was focused on her body. I stayed focused on it as she slid in and out, and occasionally a little further. Her face, her eyes, her breasts, I took them all in distracting myself from the new sensation.

Molly was right about intense feeling and being horny. We took turns jerking me off, The pleasure dwarfed the pain. Her stamina was impressive she'd been to the edge a couple of times already. I wasn't sure how long this would go on, but it wasn't as bad as I had expected.

Once she was about halfway in me Molly stopped trying to force it in further. There was a look of ecstasy on her face as she thrust shallow and slow. I could tell she wanted to go harder, but I could barely tolerate the pain as it was. I knew I was going to be hurting later.

"I'm going to cum,"

"I'm about to cum," We both said at the same time.

Originally I had every intention of saving myself for plowing my sister, but this orgasm was coming on way too fast and strong. She pulled her hand away to stop me, I pulled it back. Her face lit up with a smile as she started stroking me. Her own thrusts became quicker and harder and my mind blew with the greatest sensation of pleaser I have ever felt.

I stared at her glistening breasts still wet from the shower, as we both moaned in pleasure. Her movement slowed as she pushed into me a few more times after orgasm. My load shot out hitting her in the face.

"Goddammit!" she said as she wiped her right eye. I couldn't help it, I started laughing. Molly joined me laughing as she collapsed onto me firm breasts on my chest, no longer inside me.

"Goddammit as well," I told her.

"What?", she asked.

"Nothing." There was something I felt I missed out on, feeling my penis begin to go limp again. Still not sure if this sexual encounter was going to be a solo adventure, and maybe I had just lost the only chance I'd ever have of; what fucking my sister? Looking down any regrets finding their way in my thoughts fled. Molly had her head sideways on my chest looking like she was about to fall asleep.

Raising my head I could see just over hers down her body to her ass where the shower was raining water down on her.

She must have finally guessed my frustration. "Oh, you wanted to fuck me didn't you?" my sister asked, more of a statement than a question.

Not answering my hands moved over her back. Alternating firm massaging with light strokes across her skin I laid there with her resting on me.

"We've been down here too long together as it is," She said. "It's time for you, brother, to go to bed."

Ergon
Ergon
76 Followers