Shemale Sisters Ch. 01: Creating a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine didn't want to. But what other choice did she have. She was being roughly face fucked and the only thing she could do was put her hands around Karina's cock and start jerking her off.

Karina began to grab her tit as she saw her sister roughly face fuck Jasmine, while her own cock was getting stroked by the teen.

This went on for a couple of minutes as Karisma continued to roughly shove her cock down the teen's throat.

Karina began to get jealous of all the attention that her sister was getting. "I think it's my turn now sis."

"By all means," giggled Karisma.

"Stroke her off while you suck me off slut," said Karina.

Jasmine sat there on her knees trying to gasp for air. "P-Please...."

It was now Karina's turn to grab Jasmine by the head and shove her cock down the teen's throat.

"You don't want me to force you like my sister did do you?" asked Karina.

"N-n-no," said Jasmine.

"Then do as you're told and suck my cock," said Karina.

Jasmine scared of getting forced again did the only thing she could do. She put her lips around Karina's cock and began to suck her off while she began to jerk off Karisma.

"Yes baby. That's a good girl," said Karina.

This went on for a while. Both women switched places every now and then getting Jasmine to suck their cocks. If Jasmine wouldn't suck them off willingly then their cocks would be shoved down her throat.

"Uh... I don't know about you sis, but I am about to cum," said Karina.

"I'm pretty close too. How about we give her a reward for being such a nice little slut?" laughed Karina.

"Ummm, I like the sound of that," giggled Karina.

Karina got her cock out of Jasmine's mouth and both women began to furiously jerk her cocks. They would slap the teen's face with their cocks and call her names like slut, bitch and whore. A few seconds later both of them erupted at the same time. Rope after rope of cum flew all over Jasmine's face. Some of it flew into her eye, some on her cheeks and some of it landed on her shoulder and just above her tits.

"Ummm... that was fun," said Karisma.

Jasmine just sat there with cum all over her. Finally she spoke. "A-a-are we done?"

"Oh no sweetie, we're not done yet," said Karina.

"But you said...." said Jasmine.

"I know what I said, but we haven't been satisfied yet," said Karina.

"B-b-but I sucked you off," retaliated Jasmine.

"Oh sweetie, that was just a warm-up. The real pleasuring starts now," said Karina.

"Get on the bed. On your hands and knees, slut!" said Karisma.

Jasmine hesitated for a moment. Thinking about what to do, she wanted this opportunity, but going about getting it this way was not how she expected it would go.

"Don't you want this job sweetie? Don't you want to become a model?" asked Karina.

"I-I do, but this is not what I expected," said Jasmine.

"Well, do this and the job is yours. You think all the famous people get to where they are just on looks and talent? They all have gone through this to get where they are. And so must you," said Karisma.

Jasmine sat there scared thinking about it for a moment. She contemplated whether if it was worth it. All her life she had been known as Frederick Walter's daughter. Maybe if she did this and got the gig she would move away from her father's shadow.

"Well, what is your answer?" asked Karisma impatiently.

"Just this once?" asked Jasmine.

"If you want the job, then yes," said Karina.

"O-ok," said Jasmine meekly, deciding to break free from the Walter's' name.

Jasmine hopped onto the bed and got on her hands and knees.

"Good girl," said Karina. Moving in front of Jasmine she aimed her cock right at her face. "Now, suck my dick."

Jasmine began to suck Karina's cock again. It tasted salty from all the cum that was still on her cock. Come to think of it there was still a lot of cum still on her face and her upper torso. But she tried to forget about that and do a good job on sucking off Karina. Karisma, on the other hand, got behind Jasmine and began to rub her cock all over Jasmine's wet pussy.

"Fuck, look at the ripe little pussy," said Karisma. "I bet you've taken a lot of cocks in that tight little hole of yours."

Karisma aimed her cock for Jasmine's pussy. She pressed hard and tried to push her cock inside. Her pussy was really tight. Karimsa pushed harder and eventually the head of her cock slipped inside. She stayed that way for a few seconds and then slowly and steadily pushed her cock completely inside the tight teen.

Jasmine's scream was muffled because of Karina's cock in her mouth. "MMMMMGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH"

"Oh fuck, you took the entire thing in one fucking go you slut," said Karisma.

Karisma put her hands around Jasmine's hips and began to move her cock in and out of Jasmine's pussy. She loved how tight Jasmine's pussy was and how it squeezed her cock as she drove into her like a wild woman. Both sisters began to roughly fuck Jasmine from either ends.

"Fuck her mouth is so incredible," said Karina.

"You should try her pussy. It feels like its squeezing me for my cum," said Karisma.

"Why don't you get her to suck her cum off your cock, while I take a go at the slut's pussy," said Karina.

"No problem," said Karisma.

Both sisters exchanged places and got Jasmine on her stomach.

"You ready for my big dick slut?" asked Karina.

Jasmine couldn't believe it, but she did. She needed a big cock back in her. Their cocks so much bigger than her boyfriend's cock.

Without waiting for an answer, Karina just pushed her cock's entire length into Jasmine's cunt.

"FUCKKK!!!!" screamed Jasmine, as she as filled so completely.

Jasmine began to wail and moan as Karina began to fuck her roughly.

"You can scream all you want slut, this studio is completely sound proof. In fact, I love to hear a slut scream," said Karina.

Karisma got on the bed and bent a little on her knees and grabbed a hold of Karina's hands and interlocked her fingers with her own. The she slammed her cock into Jasmine's mouth. Every hard pound that Karina gave Jasmine pushed her face down on Karisma's cock.

All Jasmine could do was moan with the cock inside her mouth.

"You like that Jasmine? You like my cock in your wet little pussy? Do you like it when I fuck your tight little pussy nice and rough?" asked Karina.

Although in her mind Jasmine wanted to deny what was happening. There was no way she could deny her pussy was wet from all the action that it was receiving. It hurt taking such big cocks into her pussy and it felt raw. But slowly the pain had all gone and now all she felt was euphoria. Her own orgasm was slowly rising and building... something that had never happened from being penetrated, but rather self-afflicted.

"Answer me, slut!" said Karina.

Jasmine got Karisma's cock out of her mouth and replied, "Oh yes, yes, yes, I love both your cocks inside my body. Please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"Are you getting close to orgasm?" asked Karina.

"Yes, god yes. Please keep fucking me like that," screamed Jasmine, her entire body quivering.

Just as the words left Jasmine's mouth, Karina stopped pumping into Jasmine's pussy.

So close to orgasm, Jasmine got frustrated as the cock was pulled out of her pussy. "What the fuck! I was so close to coming," said Jasmine.

Karina pulled Jasmine's hair and in an aggressive tone said, "This is about our pleasure bitch! Not yours. Now come here and suck my fucking cock!"

Jasmine did as she was told. She didn't want to get on the sisters' bad side, but at the same time she now craved the cock that was being stuffed inside her. She obeyed Karina and began to suck her cock. Karisma, on the other hand, got behind. She spit on her cock and got on top of Jasmine's back.

"Time to take this to the next level," said Karisma.

She aimed her cock at Jasmine's asshole and began to tease the hole.

Jasmine was in shock as she understood what Karisma meant. She took Karina's dick out of her mouth and begged,"No! Please no! Not my ass!"

Karisma gave a hard push and her cock entered the tight ass.

"Ooppps. Too late," giggled Karisma.

"FUCKKKKk!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Jasmine, her ass always being and out only hole.

Jasmine was in complete and utter pain. Had she still had Karina's cock in her mouth she would have most certainly bit on it, but it wasn't. Karisma once again left her cock inside the teen to let her get used to having another fuck hole stuffed. After a couple of minutes, she began to move in and out of Jasmine's tight ass slowly.

"Fuck, this ass is so fucking tight!" said Karisma.

"Fuck her nice and good sis," said Karina. "And you better get my cock back in your mouth, slut!"

Jasmine took Karina's cock into her mouth. She had no other option. She was being sodomized and thought maybe sucking on Karina's cock would distract her from all the pain that she was experiencing. But that was not going to happen. She just kept Karina's cock in her mouth and couldn't do anything. Her ass was literally on fire. Every thrust Karisma gave her burned like the heat of the sun.

"Take that cock... yeah, yeah... take my cock you fucking slut!" moaned Karisma.

The pain that Jasmine felt in her ass slowly began to fade away and it became a little more bearable to take such a big dick inside her ass.

"MMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH" moaned Jasmine with cock stretching her mouth.

"You're enjoying this aren't you, you fucking ass-slut!" laughed Karina.

Jasmine didn't respond. Partly because her mouthful of cock and partly because she was completely confused by the mixed feelings of pleasure and pain.

"Maybe we need to give her the Kapur Sister Special," said Karisma.

"Fuck yeah! But I get her ass!" said Karina.

Karisma got her dick out of Jasmine's ass and then proceeded to lie down on her back.

"Sit on my cock, slut!" ordered Karisma.

Jasmine positioned herself over Karisma's cock and impaled herself on the shemale's dick. Karina then pushed Jasmine down and pushed her cock inside Jasmine's ass.

"OHHH JESUS!!!!" yelled Jasmine as she was stuffed with a cock in her ass and in her pussy.

Both sisters began to push and pull out of the teen. Jasmine's head began to spin as she once again came close to orgasm.

"Are you going to cum, slut?" asked Karisma.

"Yes! Yes!"

"Do you want to cum?" asked Karina.

"Yes! Yes, please!" screamed Jasmine, pleasure swirling inside her body like she had never experienced before.

"Then cum, you fucking slut!" ordered Karisma.

Just a few more pumps of both cocks inside Jasmine were enough. She closed her eyes as a huge orgasm hit her.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Jasmine as she rode her orgasm. Her body began to shake as both shemales continued to fuck her senseless. Once her orgasm died down, she had hoped the fucking would stop. But it didn't.

"Now it's our turn to cum," said Karina.

"No! Please not inside me, please!" begged Jasmine.

"You don't have any fucking choice," said Karina. "You ready sis?"

"I'm just about there," said Karisma.

"Me too!" said Karina.

Another few more pumps and this time the sisters came in unison. Jet after jet of cum was released inside Jasmine's pussy and ass. But the sisters didn't stop. They continued to fuck her until every drop of cum was drenched from their cocks.

Cum began to flow out of her pussy and ass as both sisters finally slowed down and stopped.

The door behind them opened and closed as they heard a familiar voice.

"So you guys went ahead and fucked the shit out of the slut without me," said Priyanka.

"Hey sis. Sorry we just couldn't resist," said Karisma.

Karina got off Jasmine and pushed her off Karisma.

"I see she got the 'Special'," said Priyanka laughing.

"Doesn't every slut?" laughed Karisma.

"Well, it's my turn now," said Priyanka, as she undressed and revealed her own big tool.

The last comment bought Jasmine back to reality.

"What? You said I had to do what you both wanted. That didn't include her" she retaliated.

"And now we want you to take care of our sister," said Karisma.

"Uh... umm... okay," Jasmine gave in.

"Good choice," said Priyanka. She turned to her sisters and said, "Why don't you go out and entertain her mother while I take care of this slut."

"Will do. Enjoy," laughed Karisma.

Both Karina and Karisma walked out the door, leaving Priyanka alone with Jasmine.

"So, where were we? Ah, yes. You were going to suck my cock," said Priyanka.

Unlike Karina and Karisma's dicks, Priyanka's cock was a little bigger in both length and girth. Jasmine took her cock in her hands and then put the big cock in her mouth. She sucked it for a couple of minutes as Priyanka began to moan with pleasure.

"Yesss, suck it baby, suck it good."

"MMMMPPPGGHHMMPPPHHH" Jasmine replied.

Priyanka then pulled on Jasmine's hair and pulled her cock out of the teen's mouth and got her on her feet. She pulled the teen to the left corner of the room where one of the big cases was kept. Priyanka lay on the hard case. "Ride my cock, bitch."

Jasmine slowly began to take the cock inside her. Since Priyanka was a little thicker in girth and it really stretched out her pussy as she took the whole length of the cock inside her.

"Ride me, slut," said Priyanka.

Jasmine began to slowly ride Priyanka. It was a little more difficult to take Priyanka's cock in this position as it was going in deep and it began to hurt her.

"Fuck, your dick is too big!!!" moaned Jasmine.

"You can take it! Come on ride it, you fucking whore!"

Jasmine was really uncomfortable in this position and began to move slowly, which agitated Priyanka. She pushed Jasmine off her cock.

"Looks like I'll have to do all the work myself!" said Priyanka.

She pulled the teen on the bed and forced the teen on her hands and knees. She spat on her cock and pushed her cock inside the teen's pussy in one swift motion.

"FUCK FUCKK FUCKKKKK!" screamed Jasmine.

"Yes take it whore! Take every fucking inch of my cock!" said Priyanka in ecstasy.

The pain Jasmine felt earlier had died now. Pleasure again began to take over her.

Priyanka began to pound the teen hard. Jasmine began to moan louder and louder each time Priyanka thrust her big cock inside her. Her orgasm slowly started to build up again. Priyanka could sense that the teen was close to orgasm, so she would pull out teasing and tormenting the teen. This went on for a while. Every time Jasmine would get close to orgasm, Priyanka would pull out.

"UNNGHHG UNNGGGHHHH" grunted and moaned Jasmine as she took the big cock inside her dripping pussy.

"You like it don't you?" asked Priyanka.

"Yes," said Jasmine.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I love your big fat cock!"

"Good girl," said Priyanka.

Priyanka was very close to coming. She pulled her cock out of the teen's now stretched pussy and pulled her down. She got the teen on her knees and began to furiously jerk her cock on the teen's face.

"Time for your reward for being such a good slut!" said Priyanka.

As she continued to furiously jerk herself off, her balls tightened and Priyanka knew she was going to cum. Jet after jet of cum flew over the teen's face. Priyanka's jizz covered Jasmine's entire face with cum.

Jasmine couldn't believe how warm the cum was, splattering her face. Being treated like a slut was really turning her on... her cunt burning and ready to burst into another orgasm. There seemed to be no end to it.

Eventually, Priyanka's orgasm finished.

"What a Kodak moment this is!" laughed Priyanka.

Jasmine just held her head down in shame, realizing how slutty she looked with three loads on her face.

"A-a-are we done?" she asked meekly.

"We're done. For now."

"What??"

"You belong to us now, honey!" said Priyanka as she flashed the teen a wicked smile.

*-*-*

TO BE CONTINUED.....

*-*-*

I hope that you enjoyed the story. Please do feel free to leave your comments in the comments section and don't forget to vote. Also alternatively you can contact me via email through the contact page on my profile. If you have any suggestions on where you see this story going next, do feel free to share and I'll probably see what I can accommodate.

*-*-*


12