Shemale Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think I have a cute ass?" I asked, teasing right back.

"Oh, it's very fuckable," she answered.

"That is good to know," I joked, "that my ass is very fuckable."

"You avoided the question again," Mia pointed out.

"Yes, I did," I agreed.

"I'll take your lack of denial as a yes," she said.

"That is like a man taking a no as a yes," I countered.

"Most no's can be turned into yeses," she countered.

"That would have been great information to have in high school and college," I quipped.

"It's never too late to learn to understand how a woman ticks," Mia suggested.

"Every time I think I have Mary figured out, she changes," I said.

"We got to keep you on your toes," she laughed, which, of course, made me check out her toes.

"That you do," I said, knowing tonight I would be jerking off thinking of Mia's legs and feet in nylon.

"So why legs and feet?" she asked.

"I wish I knew," I shrugged. It was a question my buddies asked me often. I didn't care about big tits, although Mary had a nice pair, or great asses, Mary's was still quite firm, but legs...especially in nylon.

"And why nylons?" she cooed, as she put her hands on her left leg and slowly stroked herself.

"Every women I have ever dated has asked me that question," I answered, never able to understand why they turned me on myself.

"There are a lot stranger fetishes than nylons," Mia pointed out, soothingly.

"I know it's not like I am into bondage, pee sex, scat or anything like that," I said, listing a variety of more extreme fetishes.

"Bondage can be fun," she said playfully.

"I imagine it can," I said, thinking I would get tied up for Mia.

"You can't even imagine," she replied, her tone again dripping with naughtiness.

"Oh, I can imagine," I joked. "Probably all night."

She laughed. "So is it the feel of the nylons or the look of them?"

"It's everything," I answered, because it was.

"Explain," she demanded.

"Well, I love the feel of them, especially if they are real silk," I answered, no longer even trying to not to take lengthy looks of her nylon-clad legs and feet.

"Feel these," she offered, moving her left foot onto my lap with incredible flexibility.

"Are you trying to cause an accident?" I gasped, as her foot briefly hit the steering wheel.

"Do you mean on the road or in your pants?" she playfully asked, as her foot ended up on my leg, just a couple of inches from my raging hard-on.

"Both," I replied, stunned by her aggressive attitude. Although I shouldn't have been. She was a free spirit and a naughty flirt.

"Feel the nylon," she ordered.

"Okay, okay," I said, trying to pay attention to the road as well. I moved my right hand to her ankle and gasped. It was easily the softest nylon I had ever felt. "Wow!" Was all I could muster.

"That's what your wife said too," she said, as she again wiggled her toes.

"Mary felt your legs," I asked, the thought of Mary and Mia together causing instant flinching in my pants.

"Yes, I even ordered her a few pairs," she said. "They come from France."

"How international of you," I joked, sounding like an utter moron.

She moved her foot back and asked, "So you like the feel, what else?"

"The look, especially darker colours like mocha, coffee or tan," I continued, disappointed yet thankful that she had moved her leg.

"You're the only man I know that would know there are nylon colours mocha or coffee," she said, impressed.

"I usually buy Mary's nylons," I admitted.

"Now, I do," she shrugged.

"I also like the way they seem to bring a woman's legs and feet to life," I continued, figuring I may as well let her understand my whole fetish.

"Bring them to life?" She repeated.

"Yes, you can accessorize with different colours and styles and I can't explain it, but the nylons make toes sexy," I said, something I almost never admitted to people...as it usually led to teasing or strange looks.

"That is exactly what I say," she agreed. "My toes, painted and perfectly manicured, stand out way more in nylons. I also like that I can choose different colours or styles depending on my mood or outfit."

"Where have you been my whole life?" I joked. Mary tolerated my fetish, but never understood it. Mia was definitely the first to understand my quirky fetish.

"You couldn't handle me," she said, as if challenging me.

"I would have liked to have tried," I countered...Mia a living dream girl.

Changing topics completely she asked, "So if a Shemale hits on you at the wedding?"

I smiled, already answering the question, "I will be her submissive bitch."

"Delicious," Mia smiled widely, before whispering as she began to text someone, "absolutely delicious."

The next hour passed by mostly in silence. Mia texted with someone while I drooled mentally at her legs and feet. I imagine if I were single I could easily get her in bed, yet I would never cheat on Mary...unless she was a Shemale with a big cock. I chuckled to myself as I imagined Mia lifting up her skirt to reveal a big cock.

Arriving at the hotel, she said, "Mary says hi."

"You've been texting Mary this whole time?" I asked.

"Yep," she answered, not giving me anything else.

"What about?" I asked.

"I wanted to clarify her stand on you and a Shemale," she said ominously.

"Because that is so likely to occur tomorrow!" I quipped, surprised by Mia's obsession with my obsession with Shemales.

"Never say never, Robert," she smiled. "Never say never," she repeated as she got out of the car.

Just then I got a text from Mary:

Sexy
I told Mia you indeed have permission to play if a Shemale hits on you.

I texted back:


That seems unlikely.

I got out of the car and was just checking in when Mary replied:

Never say never.

What an eerie word choice, using the identical phrase that Mia had used just a moment earlier.

I checked in and Mia and I were waiting for the elevator when I got another text from Mary:

Do I have permission to play if a woman hits on me?

I quickly text back answering facetiously:

Of course, you can eat cunt...but I want pictures and details.

In the elevator, Mia asked, "Ever get head in an elevator?"

I gasped, as Mia's relentless flirting was driving me crazy. "Can't say I have."

Her eyes spoke volumes as if she was about to drop to her knees and change my answer to that question forever, yet just then I received a text. "Saved by the text," she joked.

Reluctantly, my dick ready to explode in my pants, I checked the text, it was only one word:

Yummy.

Her one word answer was ironic on many levels.

Mia asked, "You have official permission to suck and fuck a Shemale's cock?"

No longer surprised by her bluntness, I answered, "Apparently I do."

"Delicious," she said again, just as we reached our floor.

That night, we both went our separate ways. I met some of the guys for drinks, while Mia went out to go do whatever it is she does.

All night, of course, I couldn't get Mia out of my mind. I got back to the hotel around midnight and was surprised, although I shouldn't have been, and disappointed, although I should have been thankful that the temptation wasn't available, to see that Mia wasn't there.

I went to bed and woke up hours later to Mia coming into the room.

"Morning sunshine," she greeted.

I groggily looked at the clock.

"Oh, morning wood. Is that for me?" she asked.

"They say a cock a day keeps the doctor away," I quipped.

"I hadn't heard that," she laughed. "Although if that is true I am a very, very healthy person."

"Get showered, I need breakfast," she ordered.

"You sound like my wife," I said, my wife bossy and crusty until she has had her breakfast.

"Hurry up," she sighed.

"Again, just like Mary," I said, getting out of bed in only my underwear.

"Huh!" She asked.

"Huh, what?" I asked.

"Just assumed you were a boxers type of guy," she said, checking me out in my briefs, my stiff cock outlined rather well for her to check out.

"Like my junk to be secured," I said.

"Good to know," she smiled, going to the washroom.

I quickly got dressed, still feeling surreal about the whole weekend. There was no doubt the level of flirtation had elevated from playful to something dangerous.

At breakfast, the surprises just kept on coming. After twenty minutes of generic conversation, I asked, "So did you get lucky last night?"

"She did," she answered.

I gasped, surprised after she said she didn't like cunt yesterday, "You're bi?"

She looked directly into my eyes and said, as if challenging me, "I believe everyone is bi...given the opportunity."

My cock hard again because of Mia's naughty words, I asked, "Are you more straight or bi?"

"Depends on the day," she shrugged. "I like to believe I'm an equal opportunist when it comes to pleasure."

"You really are insatiable," I smiled.

"Oh, that is one way to put it," she smiled.

We finished eating in silence before she asked, "Would you like to see the hot little eager slut I fucked last night?" I loved how she talked like a man.

"Sure," I shrugged, trying to not look overly excited when in truth I was dying to see.

She handed me her phone.

I stared at a beautiful blonde who couldn't be more than twenty, on her knees.

I joked, "Is she even out of high school?"

"First year of college," she answered proudly, like a guy would when bragging about his latest conquest.

"Very impressive," I said, approvingly, curious how she seduced her. "How did you get her?"

"I always get what I want," she answered, her eyes again bearing into me. I felt like she was the hunter and I the prey.

I asked, as I adjusted my cock under the table, "Are you ever rejected?"

Never!" she answered, before adding, "would you reject me?"

"Not if I was single," I answered.

She was silent a moment before she stood up and said, "I have fucked a lot of married people too, Robert."

She walked away, allowing her words to linger there, as I processed the rather blunt statement. She had pretty much offered herself to me. Part of me was turned on, Mia is a beautiful woman: yet, another part of me was pissed at her for tempting me, especially because she was good friends with my wife; yet another part of me was pissed at Mary for putting me in this predicament in the first place.

After paying for breakfast, I returned to the hotel room to see Mia sleeping in my bed. I showered and went for a walk, trying to clear my head and resist the temptation.

Did Mary know just how aggressive Mia would be? Was Mia just being incredibly flirtatious or did she have ulterior motives? Was Mary serious about being with another women if the opportunity arose? There were so many strange coincidences that had my head spinning with possibilities and consequences.

Deciding to avoid Mia until the wedding, I went to a nearby bookstore and spent a couple of hours browsing, which is one of the most relaxing things to do. I also probably was the best dressed person at the book store in my suit and tie.

The church, conveniently, was a block from the hotel. I made it with only a few minutes to spare and was waved over by Mia.

I joined her and she quipped, "If I didn't know better I would think you were avoiding me."

"I returned to the room and you were sleeping," I pointed out, as I checked out her ridiculously hot gold dress.

"Fair enough," she agreed.

"Are you dressed for a wedding or prom?" I joked.

"Always outshine the bride," she said, justifying her outfit.

"Well, congratulations, task accomplished," I commented, her breasts outlined perfectly and her legs, in mocha coloured nylons, a perfect touch. The matching five inch gold heels also were hot as hell.

"Oh, thank you," she smiled. "My goal is always to get the women wet and the men hard."

I joked, looking down at the bulge on my pants, "Task again accomplished."

"Delicious," she smiled, her tone, as usual, sexy as hell.

"You're quite the temptress," I whispered.

"I like the term seductress," she corrected.

"I imagine you do," I smiled back, again feeling like helpless prey in the scopes of a hunter.

Just then, the wedding started, and for forty-five minutes I tried to ignore the bulge in my pants and the utter beauty of Mia. Of course, the seductress, knowing my weakness, teased me relentlessly as she dangled her heel on her toes before eventually allowing it to hit the floor.

I gave up trying to listen to the boring speech the minister was giving about the integrity of marriage, as I envisioned cheating, while I stared at Mia's stocking-clad foot.

She leaned over, just as the oaths began, "Ever gotten a nylon foot job?"

My face went beet red as I stammered, "N-n-no."

"Can you imagine what it would feel like?" she asked, her hot breath on my ear driving me crazy.

"I-I-I-um-yeah," I stammered like a blithering fool.

"Delicious," she whispered, slightly tugging on my ear, before moving back to her seat.

Everything up until now had been flirting, albeit over the top, sensual flirting, but now she had crossed the line. I knew staying faithful to Mary was going to take every ounce of courage and conviction I had.

Leaning back over as the newly married couple signed the register, she said, "Can you imagine if the bride surprised the groom tonight by revealing she had a cock?"

I laughed, even as my cock stiffened, "I imagine they have had sex by now."

"Or which of those bridesmaids do you think is most likely to be packing a big juicy cock?" she asked, her hand resting on my leg.

"I hope the redhead," I answered, greatly distracted by her hand just inches from my stiff cock.

"Hmmmmm, I think the brunette," she said, "it's always the one you least expect."

"Is that the Shemale rule?" I asked, distracted.

"Ohhhh, I think so," she purred, moving her hand and squeezing my cock. "You really are a Shemale slut aren't you?"

Just then, the bride and groom began their walk down the aisle as a married couple and she ended her relentless attack on my senses.

As soon as the wedding was over, Mia continued to leave her stocking-clad toes in full view for me, I stood up and said, knowing I had to get away from her before I gave into my carnal desires, "I need to go."

"Where?" She asked, standing up also.

"To give my congratulations," I said.

"Don't leave without me," Mia said.

"Okay," I said, needing to get away from the temptress and seemingly not able to do so.

I visited with co-workers, briefly chatted with the bride and groom and made plans to go to a pub across the street from the hotel for a cocktail or two.

Mia came over and asked the group of men, "Where to now?"

Adam, the single one of our group, answered, "Wherever you want to go."

Mia smiled, her sexy smile, "And where would you take me?"

"To heaven and back," Adam quipped.

Mia laughed, her usual seductive tone dripping with intent, "Oh, I think it would be me taking you to heaven."

"Lead the way," Adam offered.

"I'll take a rain check. Robert is my date for the night," Mia said, putting her arm inside mine.

"You bastard," said Harry, a co-worker who was in a sexless marriage, and an utter asshole.

I joked, knowing Mia would go along with it, "Mary gave me Mia as a weekend present."

"Fuck off," Harry said.

Mia added, playing the role she loved to play, "Oh yes, Robert will be a whole new man when I am through with him tonight."

Harry shook his head, "Lucky fucker."

Mia quipped, "Stress the fucker."

Gus, the oldest in our group, said, "Get a room, then."

"We have one, don't we stud?" Mia said dripping with innuendo.

"That we do my little slut," I said, praying I wasn't pushing it too far.

Mia quickly countered, "Oh no, no, tonight you're the slut."

"I can't watch this anymore," Harry protested.

Adam added. "I'd love to watch."

Mia grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go, I'm hungry for an appetizer."

Adam quipped, "Come with me and you can have the full meal deal."

Mia quipped right back, "I don't eat from the kids' menu."

"Oh shit, she got you there," Harry roared.

Mia led me away and said, "That was fun."

"You made me a legend," I said, not looking back.

"Oh I meant it, I need a snack," she said.

I stammered, "W-w-what do you mean."

"I'll show you," she said as she led me towards the hotel.

I protested, "I can't cheat on Mary."

"What if she gave you permission?" she asked.

"She wouldn't," I countered.

"She already gave you permission to fuck a Shemale," she pointed out.

"Because that is an unlikely scenario," I replied, clearly overwhelmed with Mia's aggressive approach.

"And you gave her permission to lez out," she countered.

"Because that is hot," I said, imagining Mary eating cunt.

"And I'm not?" Mia pouted, even though she knew that wasn't what I meant.

"You're fucking gorgeous," I said bewildered. "That is the fucking problem. I can't believe Mary put me in this situation."

"What situation?" she asked, as we reached the hotel.

"Resisting you," I said exasperated. "Did she know you were going to go on a full frontal attack?"

"And what if she did?" she asked, as she stopped me in front of the elevator and turned to look at me eye to eye.

"Pardon?" I questioned, Mia's question stopping me in my tracks.

"What if I told you this was all Mary's idea?" she asked, her eyes drawing me in, her lips pulling me in, her scent weakening my resistance.

"I'd call bullshit," I said, using every piece of strength I had to not just give in to this woman.

"I'll prove it," she said, pressing the elevator button.

"How?" I asked, curious and yet still not believing.

"It will be easier to show you," she said, her tone so ominous that I was dying to find out, as the elevator door opened.

She pulled me in and when another couple began to come onto the elevator Mia said firmly, "Take the next one."

The look on their faces was one of total shock, as I imagined mine was, but they backed out.

As soon as the door was closed, she ordered me, in a shocking firm and dominant voice, "On your knees, Robert."

"What?" I asked.

"Now!" she demanded, putting her hands on my shoulders and pushing me to the floor.

I was in complete shock only to have my shock doubled as Mia hiked up her dress and said, "Here is your proof."

I gasped as I stared at a big cock outlined in her pantyhose. I stammered, "Y-y-you're a-a-a Shemale?"

"Go ahead, Robert," she offered, "Make your cocksucking fantasy a reality."

"Mary knew this?" I asked, even though the answer seemed obvious. I stared at her big stiff cock encased perfectly in pantyhose...which made it even hotter.

"Not only did she know it, she knows of your obsession for Shemales. You really should delete your porn browser," she revealed. When I didn't speak, so overwhelmed by the shocking revelations, she added, "So Mary decided to make your fantasy a reality...twice," Mia revealed.

"T-t-twice," I stammered, the situation so surreal I couldn't come to grips with my reality.

"One of you being dominated by a Shemale and two of your wife submitting to a lesbian," she answered.

So many questions to ask in regards to just one sentence as I came to the realization that Mary had obviously planned this...which made it even hotter. I had the best wife ever.

She said, "Time to change the answer to that earlier elevator question. Pull my pantyhose down and retrieve your special surprise."

"Here?" I asked, still frozen in shock.

"No better time than the present," Mia said.

I stared at her big cock, still unable to move even though I could feel my mouth water. Her cock looked so beautiful and enticing encased in the dark pantyhose.

"Go ahead," she purred. "Become my cocksucker."

Somehow being called a cocksucker was the final straw needed to cross the invisible line that was between fantasy and reality. Reading stories on Literotica, the word cocksucker had always gotten me hard, although I couldn't explain it. Yet now, the name-calling directed at me, something I had fantasied about but never imagined actually happening to me (except for Mary's name calling last week), brought me full circle. I moved closer, my hands trembling, as I tugged down Mia's pantyhose to her knees, releasing her massive cock.