Shemale Tales: The Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, there was Jerry, halfway across the large room, in the middle of some same-sex sex... he was on all fours getting ass fucked by our black CEO's son Jamal, whimpering like a schoolgirl, "Oh yes, Master! That hurts so good! Make me your Bitch!"

I stared, in utter shock at watching another guy get fucked, especially hearing a guy whimper like that. I can't deny it... it kind of turned me on.

I watched longer than I should have until I heard my supervisor Brooklyn order someone, "Bounce back on my cock." I turned to my left to see more kinky sex: she was fucking Bruce, our vice-president.

I watched as she slammed into him hard, forcing little unintelligible whimpering sounds out of him that didn't sound very manly... or even humanly... but rather like a bitch in heat. Fuck, that was hot!

I watched a for few seconds as our good looking vice-president began obediently bouncing back vigorously, before I was again distracted: I heard a new voice moan, "Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck."

As I turned to my right, I saw Elaine, the other temp hire, on a table, on all fours with a toy in her ass. She was a feminist bitch and I couldn't help but smile as I noticed that the toy was affecting not only her asshole, but was vibrating her entire derriére at a high speed. I'd always thought she'd had a stick up her ass... never considered it could be a vibrating butt plug. Poetic justice, actually.

As I looked around some more, desperate to find Michael and also Jamie, I almost stumbled over Joe who, except for his shoes and socks was naked from the waist down (and still impeccably dressed from the waist up) and was getting blown by some chick with green hair. She was doing a pretty good job!

I watched in envy as the woman swallowed the large cock deeply into her throat, her chin resting snugly against his balls. My mouth watered so much that I needed to take a large swallow; I wanted a cock in my mouth and cum in my belly! Where the fuck was Michael?

A girl startled me by saying, "Jill, you should be doing that too."

I turned and saw Mia, almost completely naked, wearing a strap-on and glaring at me sternly. Non-participants were automatically misbehaving?

She added, "Unless you want me to fuck you instead?" shocking me. This was the sweetest person in the entire firm, and she'd been training me almost constantly for the past two weeks.

I stammered, "I-I-I'm looking for my boyfriend."

"Too late... Mrs. Parker's already claimed him," she smirked, pointing across the room.

I turned and looked.

My mouth dropped open.

He was fucking Mrs. Parker, another of the partners in the firm.

Oh my God!

Not only was he cheating on me, he was going to get me fired! Although the second thought seemed totally irrational: the entire room was an unbroken orgy of fucking. Whoever fired someone would have to turn around and fire themselves!

Mia added pleasantly, as I gawked at my boyfriend cheating on me, "Mrs. Parker embodies the true Christmas spirit of giving."

"Actually it looks like her embody is receiving at the moment," I snapped, as Mrs. Parker looked appraisingly right at me, not displaying a hint of embarrassment, nonverbally daring me to object. Michael, not surprisingly, was oblivious to everything except the fact that he was enjoying a good fuck! Well fuck him! My head was swimming! I had to get out of there!

I stormed out of the room, moans and screams of pleasure swarming around me in every direction. I almost knocked Jeremy on his ass as I barged through the thick oak door.

I stumbled hurriedly upstairs to my office, torn between weeping and fuming.

I tore my shoes off, threw them in a corner and collapsed at my desk. To my surprise I wasn't crying; fuming had prevailed.

How dare he cheat on me?

And how could there be an orgy going on at a Christmas party for such a prestigeous firm?

And why was I so fucking horny, even though I was so angry?

Fuck!

I stood up and paced around the office trying to calm down, staring outside at a surprisingly still evening when I was startled by a voice, Jamie's, and a question, "Jill, are you okay?"

"Do I fucking look okay?" I snapped, annoyed at the question and also by my realization that the bitch had known about the orgy all along.

"Sorry," she apologized. "I really thought you'd be into this." The earnest expression on her face melted my anger away. It was hard to accept she'd meant me no harm, but apparently that was really the case. She was my friend, and very concerned that I was so upset.

I asked, "You really thought so?"

"You did say you were up for anything," she pointed out, walking towards me.

I turned my back to her in embarrassment as I admitted, "I am. But not up for my boyfriend fucking Mrs. Parker."

"Everyone fucks everyone here," she replied rather matter-of-factly.

"Everyone?" I replied, trying to wrap my head around the entire overwhelming situation.

"However, I'm actually kind of happy you did storm out of there," Jamie said, now right behind me.

"Why?" I asked, feeling her arms wrapping themselves around me.

She whispered in my ear, "Because now I can have you all to myself."

I was surprised by her words and by her hand reaching directly under my skirt and touching my panties... even as the puzzle pieces of the day began to slide into a very clear picture.

Although a dozen mixed emotions were percolating inside me, the one that swam to the surface was horniness. I closed my eyes and unresistingly allowed her to touch me.

My frustrating two weeks with no cock, the various outrageous sex acts I'd just witnessed, the five glasses of wine sloshing inside me, had all combined to make my pussy very wet, and her exploratory touch made me feel so good....

She rubbed my pussy through my panties and breathed into my ear, "You're pretty wet, Jill."

"I told you it's been two weeks," I reminded her, sighing as I enjoyed her fingers tracing my pussy lips.

"Well, we can't have that," she crooned, her finger reaching inside my panties.

"Jamie, I...." I began to protest something about my not being lez, even though there was no way I was moving her hand away.

"Shhhhhh," she whispered, "I've wanted you ever since you started here, and it took all my willpower not to fuck you back at my flat today."

"What?" I gasped, even though I'd heard her loud and clear. Well, clear anyway: her voice was soft and enticing.

"Jill, you're beautiful," she told me, as she turned me around to gaze into my eyes.

"So are you," I replied, and meaning it, suddenly feeling chills going up and down my back. I discovered I was totally intoxicated with Jamie's youthful beauty and confident touch.

Maybe it was because I wanted revenge on Michael for cheating on me.

Maybe it was because I was so fucking horny from no sex in two weeks.

Maybe it was because I was so turned on from witnesssing an orgy.

Maybe it was the wine.

Maybe it was how pretty Jamie was.

Maybe it was her finger that had just been teasing me.

She didn't need to do anything further. I leaned forward and kissed her.

And God, were her lips soft.

We kissed only for a couple of minutes, although it felt longer.

She broke the kiss and asked, "Are you still craving some cock?"

"God, yes," I nodded, before adding, "but I think I could easily settle for some tasty blonde pussy instead," as I dropped to my knees.

"I have quite the surprise for you, Jill," she purred, reaching down beneath my chin and lifting my head so I would look into her eyes.

I gazed up at her in confusion.

"Do you recall our earlier conversation?" she asked soothingly, unbuttoning her dress, releasing her large firm breasts, revealing she wasn't wearing a bra and didn't need one.

"Of course," I nodded.

"And what did we decide was the perfect type of person?" she asked, pausing to fix my wondering gaze with her hypnotic eyes just as she was about to pull her dress over her head.

"You are perfection," I answered, flirting and wanting to lick her pussy. It had been a long time and I'd decided more than once that I wasn't a lesbian, but tonight after seeing lesbian sex, gay sex, strap-on sex, I figured maybe the fifth time (or was it the sixth time) was the charm.

She nodded, "You're right, Jill. But you don't know how right you are," as she pulled her dress over her head to reveal three things:

1. She wasn't wearing panties

2. She didn't have a cunt

3. No... she had a BIG... HARD... COCK! A huge, big, hard cock. Utter perfection.

"Oh my!" I gasped, as I stared at her perfect cock and then the light bulb flashed on, illuminating the obvious answer to her earlier question and I answered, much delayed, "Jamie, you're the shemale we've been discussing all along!"

"Correct," she giggled, before asking, "Are you disappointed?"

"God no," I answered, as I reached my hand blindly to embrace it, all the while maintaining eye contact. "I was so horny I'd have gladly munched on your pussy if you had one, but I'd so much rather devour this beauty."

"Jill, I've imagined you on your knees just like this so many times these past couple of weeks," she revealed.

"What else did you imagine?" I pressed for more, stroking her big dick.

"I'm not sure you can handle it," she smiled.

"Oh, I think I can handle whatever you want to do to me," I said, leaning forward and taking her cock in my mouth.

"You'd better be careful what you promise," she purred, placing her hands on my head.

Between slow bobs I repeated, "I mean it: anything."

To show her I could walk the walk, I leaned forward and deep throated her long shaft in one steady gulp.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, as I held her cock still, lodged deep in my throat, tickling my tonsils.

I then began bobbing slowly, wanting nothing more than to enjoy her big dick in my mouth. After just a few bobs, I added, in awe of her perfect prick, "God, you're way bigger than Michael."

"And I plan to fuck you way better than Michael too," she promised, a firm guarantee I had a hunch she could back.

I moaned on her cock in eager response to her promise, already imagining her big cock fucking me hard like I needed.

"God, you look so hot with your lips wrapped around my cock," she moaned, as I began bobbing faster.

I couldn't resist, "I imagine I'll look good with this big cock in my cunt too."

"And in your ass," she added, as she bent down and almost pulled my dress off me, but it got stuck on my necklace.

"Fuck!" I said annoyed, as I stood up, got the dress off and the necklace too, as I complained, "Michael gave me this piece of shit."

"You're still mad at him?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded. "If he'd waited until I'd gotten back and I joined, fine. But going and fucking one of my bosses is thoughtless and disrepectful."

"Good," Jamie purred, as she bent down and pulled my panties down as she went, "You may be interested to know I haven't laid a hand on anyone tonight. I waited for you because I want you all to myself."

"Well it worked; you have all of me and I couldn't be happier," I agreed, lifting my feet up so she could discard my panties, which she did, tossing them aside.

"And I plan to keep it that way," she purred, guiding me to the floor and onto my back.

"No sharing?" I asked.

"I didn't say that," she purred, again standing above me. "I just plan to be in charge."

"You do, do you?" I questioned, as she lowered herself down onto my face... just like my roommate had done the first time I ate pussy... but of course Jamie had no pussy, just a big dick and a juicy pair of balls.

"Oh yes," she purred, as her balls were suddenly resting on my lips. "I like to be in charge."

"You do, do you?" I repeated, even as I licked her balls. I'd always liked a man who was in charge and knew what he wanted, so I found those take-charge words coming from Jamie very exciting.

"And you like someone who's in charge, don't you, my little cunt?" Jamie questioned, as she reached behind herself and slapped my pussy.

"Yesssssss," I moaned, the idea of being her submissive, being her 'cunt', grateful she'd remembered what I'd said earlier, turning me on.

"Consider this your Christmas present that keeps giving and giving," she moaned, as I sucked her balls into my mouth... one by one.

"Best Christmas present ever," I purred, while transitioning from one ball to another.

"Oh yes, get my balls boiling, my little slut," she purred, "I have a couple of loads for you."

"Only two?" I asked.

"Unfortunately I shot a load this afternoon in Angela," she revealed, "after inviting you back to my place. I didn't want to be too horny when I played Barbie with you."

"You could have been my Ken...dra," I quipped, even as I tried to process and imagine the idea that she'd fucked an eight month pregnant woman just a few hours ago.

"You're not shocked I fucked Angela?" she questioned.

"No, not shocked, not after what I witnessed downstairs," I answered. "But to tell you the truth, I'm really jealous that she got to this cock before I did, and disappointed that you waited two weeks to use me."

She laughed, "I'm disappointed too, but the company has an iron-clad policy against fucking new people during their first two weeks. I'm with you right now because it's my very first chance to have you without getting fired. We've got to make sure the new employees are working out, before we let them in on our 'trade secrets'."

"Really?" I asked, as she moved off me and onto all fours. "You couldn't wait any longer than you had to?"

"That's right, I couldn't wait to have my way with such a gorgeous submissive slut. It was torture, and believe it or not, I'm just as horny for you as you are for me. If that makes you feel desirable, I'm glad. Now eat my asshole, slut," she ordered.

"Butt of course," I joked, thinking of limousines and mustard as I moved behind her and buried my face in her great ass.

"Oh yes, get your tongue right in there," Jamie moaned. I tried as best I could even as I revelled in the sudden turn of events from being overwhelmed with fury and ready to rip Michael's nuts off, to deliriously horny and submissively eating my colleague's asshole.

After a couple minutes of ass eating, something I'd never done before, Jamie ordered, as she rolled onto her back, "Let me taste that cunt of yours."

My pussy on fire, there was no way I was going to resist that offer, and I leaped to straddle her pretty face.

Her tongue was magical and my orgasm, so frustratingly delayed for two entire weeks, was rising quickly.

"Oh yes, Jamie, lick my cunt, it feels so fucking good," I moaned, as I reached out my hand and began rubbing my clit as well.

"Don't you come yet," she ordered, as she kept licking me. Shit! The downside of domme/sub. But I'd been here before, and I knew that the eruption at the end of what might be a very long tunnel would be well worth the frustration it would take to get me there. But couldn't she have warned me before I was perched on the brink?

The only way to hold back such an imminent orgasm was to do something else to distract myself, and totally enraptured by her big dick, I turned around and got into an over-under 69 so I could resume sucking and playing with it.

As I stroked her cock, she lifted her head up, grabbed my ass and resumed licking. I moaned as I stroked her cock, "Oh God, that feels so good. Michael doesn't ever eat pussy."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she asked, as her tongue parted my pussy lips. "But you're so wet, you're so deliciously wet! What's wrong with him?!"

"He says that's where I pee," I responded, stroking her throbbing cock and licking her soft mushroom crown.

"That's where he pees too," Jamie pointed out, eating me out very energetically.

"Tell me about it," I concurred, as I leaned forward and took her entire cock back into my mouth, my nose nestling against her scrotum.

I backed off to catch a breath and deep throated that long cock again.

"Fuck, you can suck cock," Jamie groaned, when I again had her entire cock buried deep in my mouth.

Once I came back up for more air, I returned the compliment, "You can sure eat pussy, too."

"I like to think I can do it all," Jamie giggled, as she kept licking.

"Apparently you do," I purred, tilting my head to the side and licking her long shaft. "Fucking pregnant women."

"She's a complete nympho," Jamie defended. "I was actually going to the mailroom to maybe dump my load in Sandra or Brian, but she pulled me into the boardroom, locked the door and demanded I fuck her."

"No way," I said, the story so hot. But come to think of it, so was the idea that she fucked Sandra or Brian.

"Oh yeah, there was no foreplay, I just jumped behind her and fucked her right on the boardroom table."

"That's so fucking crazy," I replied, swirling my tongue around her mushroom top as I envisioned Jamie fucking her.

"Oh yeah, she'd already pulled off her dress and pulled down my skirt as soon as the door was closed, so after I'd doggied her for a while, she pushed me onto the table, straddled me and rode me."