Shemale Tales: The Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, as the image in my head changed, "I'd already imagined you banging her doggy style, but not someone with an eight-month belly riding you on top."

"I've fucked her in every position imaginable, but today I just laid back and enjoyed the ride," she explained, still licking my pussy... but so slowly that it was a constant tease. I actually didn't mind. She'd already said I couldn't come yet, and this way I didn't have to think frantically of seaweed or something, but instead could savour the sexy images her descriptions were painting for me while she continued to prime my pump.

"I wish I could have seen that," I said, imagining it vividly in my head.

"I have a couple of pictures of her as I came on her face," she said.

"Fuck off," I said, unable to fathom someone allowing such pictures... especially a pregnant, married woman.

"I'll show you," she said, as she guided me off of her. As she stood up, I remained on the floor and she explained, "Oh yeah, she loves getting facials, believes it's what keeps her face so pure, but I told her she was only getting one if I got to take pictures."

"And she said yes?" I asked.

"I can be very convincing," she smiled, as she cupped her dick while handing me her phone.

I stared at the two pictures and my pussy gushed a bit.

"Oh yeah," Jamie continued, "she then spreads the cum all over her face and rubs it in."

"No way," I said, handing her back the phone.

"True story," she nodded, as she put the phone down and joined me on the floor. "But enough about her, tonight is about you."

"And about you," I smiled, as she leaned in and kissed me, while her hand returned to my well-primed pussy.

My body warmed at her touch, melting into her... even as my body burned with desire. I'd been gently aroused before, but now I wanted for myself some of what I'd just seen in those pictures.

I wanted to be lovingly intimate with her; I also wanted to be fucked like a dirty slut by her. These conflicting emotions were new... and overwhelming.

When she broke the kiss, I begged, "Please, Jamie, I need you in me now. I really do!"

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied playfully, moving between my legs.

"From now on, please just fuck me whenever you want," I said, wanting her to know that I would suck or fuck her anytime, anyplace.

She smiled, as her cock rubbed up and down my wet pussy lips, "You sure you want this big cock?"

"God, yes, just shove that massive dick in my cunt," I begged, the teasing driving me wild.

"I'm going to fuck you in so many different positions," she promised, as she slid her cock deep inside me.

"Yesssssss," I screamed, finally getting what I so badly craved.

"God, you're so tight," she moaned.

"I won't be after you're done with me," I moaned playfully, as her cock reached depths Michael didn't even know existed.

She leaned in and kissed me as her cock rested, buried deep inside me.

Our tongues explored each other's mouths as she slowly slid in and out of me... taking her time and again teasing me like crazy.

I wanted to be fucked... hard.

I wanted to be used... roughly.

I wanted to be her slut.

I wrapped my legs around her, trying to hint I wanted it harder.

After a couple of minutes, she ordered, "On all fours, my pet."

I didn't need to be told twice... doggy style was my favourite position; it allowed for so many variations... plus it was such a submissive postion, it felt like home to me.

"You really are so obedient," she smiled, as she moved behind me.

"Woof!" I barked playfully.

"Ready for your bone?" she asked, playing along with the silly roleplay.

"Woof! Woof! Woof!" I responded, panting like a dog as I did it.

"Here's your treat, puppy dog," Jamie declared, sliding back into me.

I moaned, "Give me that big fucking bone."

And she did... this time fucking me faster... although not slamming into me.

For a couple of minutes it was just her fucking me... slowly but surely getting faster.

"Oh yes, fuck me faster Jamie, pound my cunt," I begged.

This time she obliged my request and started fucking me hard and deep.

"Oh yesssssss," I moaned, as her body slammed into mine.

After a couple of dozen hard, deep thrusts my orgasm was rising quickly and I moved my right hand to my burning box and rubbed frantically.

The problem with five glasses of wine was that although it got me super fucking horny, super fucking kinky and super fucking submissive... it also made coming harder.

Finally I decided to take control... desperate to come.

I said, "Roll onto your back, Jamie. It's time I took this for a ride."

"I thought I was in charge," she teased, even as she pulled out of me.

"Oh, you are," I purred, "but God do I need to come, and this is the way I come quickest."

"Well, ride away, cowslut," she offered, lying on her back with her big dick standing straight up, saluting me.

"Cowslut," I laughed, as I straddled her dick, "that's a new one."

I lowered myself onto her and began riding like I was on a bucking horse trying to hold on for dear life.

"Oh yes," I screamed, as I took that entire cock deep inside me... this position stimulating new areas and reaching new depths.

"Oh yes, my cowslut, come for me, come all over my big cock, you fucking slut," she moaned, bucking her ass up to meet my downward bounces.

"More, more, more," I begged, "call me more names."

As she kept meeting my thrusts, she continued, "You'll be my office cum bucket, my three hole fuck toy, and my bimbo bitch."

"Oh yes, fuck yes, oh God, fuck, yessssss," I babbled incoherently until my orgasm erupted through me as if her dick were an exploding stick of dynamite!

As I leaned forward, locking my elbows to hold myself up as my body was drained of all its energy, Jamie kept pumping her cock in and out of me.

The orgasm seemed to last forever and may have actually done so if Jamie didn't order, "Roll off me."

I obeyed and she moved to the table and leaned against it as she instructed me, "Now get over here and finish your bone."

I crawled the few feet, not sure I was ready to walk, and squatted in front of her big cock, my pussy juices dripping off the end.

I leaned forward and took it back in my mouth, tasting my own cum and wanting hers as well.

"Oh yes, my cum slut, suck my dick and get your treat," she moaned, as I stroked her cock with one hand while sucking... learning long ago that the quickest way to get a guy off was to do both, and although Jamie was a shemale, I assumed the strategy would work on her too... and by her increasing moans, I figured I was right.

"Oh yes, my greedy little cunt, get ready, here it comes!" she cried out.

I bobbed furiously, wanting her to know I wanted this load in my mouth.

Seconds later though, she pulled out and grunted, and I watched her cum rocket out of her missile and directly into my open mouth.

Rope after rope landed directly on target and onto my tongue.

Once she was done, I closed my mouth and smiled as I looked up at her.

And swallowed.

And showed her I had.

"Fuck, you're a dirty good girl," she smiled, as she slid her cock back into my mouth.

I sucked her slowly for a few seconds before she pulled out and said, "I need to go pee before we start round two."

"Round two?" I asked.

"There's still one more hole waiting for me to plant my flag," she smiled as she headed to the washroom.

I giggled, still on my knees, "My conqueror, I'm ready to be colon-ized by your imperial mast."

She laughed, "We're such geeks."

"Slutty geeks," I added, as she closed the door.

I stood up, stretched and went to sit on the couch, replaying this crazy night.

I wonder if Michael was looking for me, realising my phone was still downstairs... an inocent bystander to the orgy of sin.

I couldn't help but shake my head and smile at how the night had turned out.

When Jamie returned a couple of minutes later, actually a few (actually what is more than a couple and confusingly fewer than a few... like three), she moved between my legs, dropped to the floor and purred, "I'm kinda hungry after all that fucking."

"I could use another snack myself," I smiled, as she spread my legs apart and began dining on my hot box.

She licked my pussy for a couple of minutes as she rekindled a fire that had never completely been doused out.

I moaned, "A big dick, big tits and happy to eat pussy, you really are a dream come true."

She purred, "I hope you mean cum spelt c-u-m," as she sucked on my clit.

"I dooooooo," I trembled, the fire now again stirred into an out of control flame.

She ordered, "Let's get my cock nice and wet," as she pulled me up, spun me around and slid balls deep into my cunt.

"Ooooh, yes," I screamed, the thrill of being full of her prick again as amazing as the first time.

"This big dick is going in your asshole next," she annnounced, as she slammed into me.

Hearing her say 'asshole' instead of 'ass' made it even hotter... nastier. I moaned loudly, "I can't wait to be your ass-slut too."

She fucked me for not even a minute, before she pulled out, led me to the floor and straddled me. I assumed we were moving into a sixty-nine, and we were... but not for sucking and licking, but for ass fingering.

"Finger fuck me, Jill," she ordered as I felt her finger poking my rosebud.

I sucked on my finger, got it wet, then moved it to her puckered hole.

I moaned, "Ohhhhhh," as her finger entered my ass... and mine did the same to hers.

"I can't wait to fuck this ass," she purred, wiggling her finger enticingly inside me.

I wiggled mine inside hers as I joked, "I'd like to fuck this ass, too."

"Ohhhh, you can," she replied, before adding, "I give, but I also receive."

"Oh," I nodded to myself as I understood her words clearly. Very good to know!

"Do you want to fuck me?" Jamie asked.

"I can't say I have the right equipment," I joked.

"I have a couple of strap-ons back home for such occasions," she revealed. "I should have had you fuck me this evening before we came here."

"That would have shocked me a few hours ago," I laughed.

"And now?" she asked, a second finger slipping inside my ass.

"Now, I'll fuck you until you scream in ectasy anytime you like," I replied confidently... the idea of wearing a strap-on very stimulating.

"I plan to hold you to that," she responded, as she pulled her fingers out of my ass and said, "Time to fuck that tight ass of yours."

"I hoped you were about to say that," I smiled naughtily, as I watched her move around my legs with her legs in an anal position I'd never even considered. "Oh, this is new."

"I like to experiment," she said, then ordered me, moving my legs in the air, "spread your legs wide."

"Mmmmmmmm," I smiled, still not completely sure what she was planning.

She moved her cock to my ass, leaned back on her hands and slowly pushed forward.

"Ohhhhhh, you're flexible too," I smiled, as I watched her cock slowly disappear in my ass.

"So tight," she moaned.

"Because you're so big!" I responded.

"I'm not even the biggest one here," she said, as her cock continued advancing slowly inside of me.

"Who is?" I asked. "Jesse?"

"You believe that 'black is biggest' theory?" she asked.

"Porn seems to prove that," I shrugged, before adding, "I can't say I've ever had a chance to test it though."

"Jesse has a decent dick, but the biggest is Brooklyn," she revealed, one more shock.

"Ohhhhhh," I said, as I realized I hadn't noticed a strap when I'd seen Brooklyn fucking Bruce.

"Oh yeah, she's a fucking horse," Jamie continued, as her cock completely filled me. "I won't take her in my ass, although Mia can take anybody at all."

"Out of all this, Mia is the biggest surprise! She seems so sweet and innocent," I said.

"She is really sweet," Jamie nodded, "but she's also the most submissive woman I've ever met and is determined to master whatever the task is... work or sex."

"I'm pretty determined too," I pointed out, her entire cock now lodged in my ass.

"That you are," she smiled, as she began slowly fucking my ass with long, deep thrusts.

"Oh God, this feels so good," I said, the positon so unorthodox and yet stimulating me in ways anal sex usually didn't. I mean I loved anal sex, I loved giving myself so completely, but the pleasure usually took time... this time it was instant.

"Agreed," she said, as she began moving slightly faster.

I allowed my ass to get used to her cock, before I suddenly got a cramp. I pulled back and stood up as I babbled, "Sorry, cramp, cramp, cramp."

She laughed, "For a second there I thought you had a change of slut."

I giggled as I stretched my leg, "No, I'll always be your slut. I'm a keeper."

She turned onto her back and challenged, "Prove it."

I stretched my leg a bit more and then straddled the hard, stiff, masculine cock saluting me from such a lush, feminine body and lowered myself onto it.

"Oh yeah, take it all, my sexy ass slut," she moaned.

"Like this?" I asked, as I sat fully down on her entire cock.

"Yeah, just like that," she smiled, as I began riding her shaft.

"Oh yeah, you look so good bouncing on my dick," she complimented, as she watched me.

"You look pretty good lying there too," I replied, as I began really riding her dick, wanting to get her off... wanting to feel her cum in my ass or mouth or all over my face... I just wanted more cum.

I rode her cock for a couple of minutes before she said, "My turn to be in control." I watched as she spun herself around, her cock staying in me the whole time, creating a surreal stimulation as she somehow did it, then ordered, "Lean back onto my hands and spread those legs again."

"You do like my legs spread," I giggled, as I obeyed.

"No denying that," she concurred, as she then began somehow fucking me.

Again it was a strange position.

Again it created a different set of sexual stimulations.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned in approval, "this is really weird, but good weird."

"I told you I like variety," she explained, slowly fucking my ass... teasing me with the slow penetration.

This positon was a quickie though; neither of us could hold the position for long.

So not even forty-five seconds in, we collapsed onto the floor, her cock sliding out of my ass.

As she stood up, I moved onto my knees and said, "Let me suck that dick some more."

"I like a slut that doesn't mind some ass to mouth," she approved, as she tapped my nose with her dick.

I moved my hands to her nylon legs and looked up at her, her cock literally resting on my face, "I have no boundaries."

"Oh, that's a challenge I'll definitely accept," she smiled, as I licked her long shaft, my hands remaining on her legs at all times.

"Yes, Ms. Stinson," I smiled, using a 'How I Met Your Mother' reference.

"I'm kind of the shemale Barney," she laughed, as I sucked a ball into my mouth. "Although instead of suits it's hot fashion and nylons."

"And you have a big dick like Barney too," I pointed out, before moving to the other ball.

"How do you know Barney had a big dick?" she questioned.

"Because he got all the ladies," I answered, "and as we all know, size does indeed matter."

"That it does," she agreed, as I slithered my tongue back up her throbbing shaft and took her cock back in my mouth.

I slowly moved down until I had her entire cock buried in my throat.

"You're such an impressive cock sucker," she approved.

I didn't respond since I had a mouthful of dick, but I began bobbing again, my hands meandering up and down her silky sheer legs.

"Oh yes, I'll be using this mouth a lot," she declared, which I hoped was true. I was in love with this cock. It was attached to a feminine body that just radiated sex appeal, with a personality to match!

After a couple more minutes of sucking her dick, she said, "I hope you know I'm not done with your asshole."

I allowed her cock to slip out of my mouth as I said, cupping her balls, "You'd better not be. I want another load from these big balls.

"Let's get away from the window," she said, "It's chilly over here."

"I'm overheating," I joked, as I followed her to near the elevator.

"All fours," she ordered.

I obeyed, even as I pointed out the obvious, "If someone stops at this floor they're going to be in for a wicked surprise."

"In this firm they'll probably just join us," she informed me, as she moved behind me and slid her cock back inside my gaping back door.

"I hope so," I moaned, my ass again well filled.

Now that I was used to her cock in my ass, she fucked me hard this time.

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole," I moaned, even as she did just that. As she reamed into my asshole, my orgasm began to build and I wanted to move my right hand to rub myself, but I couldn't: her deep, hard thrusts didn't allow me to do anything but hold myself up.