Shemale Tales: The Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got an idea," she said.

She pulled out and sat down with her back against the wall, her legs sticking straight out, and ordered, "Ride me to orgasm, my ass slut."

"As you wish," I agreed. As I straddled her I joked, "You should write your own sex positons book."

"Oh, you haven't seen anything yet," she said, as I faced away from her and again lowered myself on her cock.

"But I've felt it," I pointed out as her point went in.

And like her, I fucked this time. I bounced hard and fast on her cock, simultaneously rubbing my swollen clit.

"Come for me, ass slut, come for me hard," she ordered, as my breathing got heavier after a couple dozen strokes.

"Oh yes," I moaned, as I began to finger myself, almost fisting myself with all five fingers, creating my own creative double penetraton as I tried to accelerate my orgasm.

"Oh yeah, you little slut, come from taking a dick in your asshole," she continued, knowing that the dirty talk and name calling only enhanced my pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck, I want to be your ass slut, fuck, your cum deposit, oh God, yes, your whore," I declared nonsensically as I screamed, my orgasm erupted through me and I fell forward, her cock slipping out of me.

She allowed me to have my orgasm, which flowed through me with wave after wave of pleasure, before she urged me, "Get on the table."

"Really?" I asked, imagining it would be cold.

"Yeah, we need to fuck in every spot in this office," she shrugged, as she pulled me up, a gush of my cum leaking out of me and down my leg.

I moved to the table and onto it and, damn it, I was right... it was cold.

She rolled me onto my side and said, "This is my favourite position."

"Every position with you becomes my new favourite positon," I said, as she moved tightly behind me... warming me with her body heat and her dick, sliding it once again back into my ass.

I was now a vessel for her pleasure.

She fucked me slowly in this position awhile, then rolled me onto my back.

"Of course, sometimes the oldies are still goodies," as she moved between my legs and fucked me the old fashioned way... missionary style.

I joked, "You're so old school."

As she fucked me, I just closed my eyes and just allowed the pleasure to take over.

I was so into the fucking, enjoying just the act of sex, I didn't hear someone come in and didn't know I was being watched until I felt someone grab my foot and lick my sole.

I opened my eyes in shock and saw a blonde licking my foot. I didn't know her name, but knew she was a research analysist.

Jamie smiled and greeted, "Hi, Phoenix."

"I see you got the new girl first," Phoenix said, as she kissed and licked my foot, all the while massaging it.

"Have you two met?" Jamie asked, as she kept fucking me, not finding the situation at all awkward.

"Not officially," Phoenix replied.

"Phoenix, Jill... Jill, Phoenix," Jamie introduced us, as she started fucking me harder.

"Hiiiiii," I greeted, as I looked at her.

"Hi, back," Phoenix said, as she suggested, "Can we take this somewhere a bit more comfortable?"

"Please," I said, my back killing me on this wood table.

"Sure," Jamie agreed, as she pulled out, got off the table and went and sat on the couch. "One of you can suck my dick, while the other sucks on my balls."

As I sat up, I finally noticed that Phoenix also had a dick. A pretty nice dick. It was then the idea of getting double penetrated popped into my head. I smiled and asked, "Does everyone here have a cock?"

Jamie explained, as both of us went to her and dropped to our knees, "Not everyone, but this firm is definitely shemale affirmative."

"Apparently," I nodded; Phoenix moved to Jamie's balls, so I moved to her cock.

"Oh yes, double the pleasure, double the fun," Jamie said, after a couple of minutes of her cock being serviced by two pairs of lips.

"I hope that's true," I said, attempting to hint at a double penetration without actually coming right out and asking for it.

"Jill, you're so transparent," Jamie laughed, as she stood up and ordered, "Phoenix, lie on your back."

Phoenix did, I moved over her without instruction, but as I went to lower my cunt on her cock, Jamie grabbed my hips and said, "Not yet."

I sighed inwardly, but obeyed, so instead I began kissing Phoenix as Jamie once again re-entered my ass.

After some kissing and ass fucking, Jamie grabbed my hips again and pulled me back a couple feet and ordered, "Get her cock nice and hard for me."

'For you?' I questioned to myself.... I wanted that cock... although the idea of seeing Jamie herself getting fucked was kind of intriguing, if that's what she meant.

So I began sucking Phoenix's hard cock as Jamie continued using my ass.

"That's it, slut, suck my cock," Phoenix moaned, as I bobbed up and down... enjoying having two holes filled... although I was hoping for some position changes soon to make it two different holes.

Jamie asked, "Ready for something pretty kinky?"

"God, yes," I answered, assuming this was the double penetration I'd been craving ever since I'd seen Phoenix's dick.

"Pretzel," Jamie said.

Phoenix agreed, "Delicious."

I was confused, but soon learned what a sexual pretzel was.

I was placed on my stomach.

Then I had both arms pulled back.

Then I felt Phoenix's nylon-clad feet on my back. More nylons! I could really learn to love the dress code around here!

Then Jamie stood in front of me and slid her cock in my mouth until her balls were resting on my chin.

Instantly... pretzel made sense.

It was awkward, but kinky... which made my pussy burn as she began fucking my face.

Fucking my face... roughly.

Making me gag.

Using me like a rag doll slut.

And I loved it.

Again because the position was crazy awkward, it only lasted a minute, before Jamie asked, "Want to try another crazy position?"

"All night," I answered as her cock slid out of my mouth.

Jamie ordered, "Phoenix, go lean against the wall."

"Okay," Phoenix agreed.

"Want to see me get fucked?" Jamie asked, as she walked over to Phoenix.

"I'd rather me being the one fucking you," I answered.

"That wasn't the question," she pointed out.

"Then yes, yes I do want to see you get fucked," I said, which wasn't my first choice, but still true.

Jamie moved in front of Phoenix, who was leaning against the wall, and Jamie turned around to face me, then backed up onto Phoenix's dick.

"Ohhhhh," Jamie moaned, as she took the girl's dick in her ass.

"Fucking hot," I said to no one in particular as I went around to the side to watch Jamie take the entire cock up her ass.

"Oh yes," Jamie agreed, before adding, as she began fucking herself on Phoenix's dick, "want to know what's even hotter?"

"If I had a cock too?" I answered.

"Yes, that would be hot too," she laughed. "But I was thinking if you crawled over here and scooted back under me and impaled your tight shit hole onto my cock."

"Oooooh, that is kinky," I nodded, instantly dropping to my knees and backing into the positon she'd suggested.... Even though I wasn't sure it was physcially possible.

It was.

But only with a fair amount of trial and error. In the end I was on all fours, Jamie's cock in my rear and my arms again backwards as I used Jamie's tits for balance... this was a precarious sexual pyramid.

Then Jamie was the middle piece of a sex sandwhich where she and I were both getting hard girly meat in our butts.

This position was the wildest yet and for a couple of minutes... somehow... we lasted in the crazy position before Jamie asked, "Are you finally ready for your first dp?"

"Am I a slut?" I answered.

"Why yes, I believe you are," Jamie laughed.

Phoenix asserted, "I want her ass now."

"Fair enough," Jamie agreed. "I could use a rest anyway," as she lay on the floor.

I didn't need to be told what to do; I straddled her and my cunt easily swallowed Jamie's cock whole.

Phoenix moved behind me, knelt down and slid into my ass.

Instantly the feeling was wild.

I felt so full.

I also felt completely at the whim of cock.

Two big, hard, shemale cocks.

"Fuck her," Jamie ordered, and instantly Phoenix began fucking my ass.

"Oh yes," I whimpered, the pleasure of two cocks in me at once unlike anything I'd ever experienced.

"That's the one thing I can't ever do," Jamie said, as she looked into my eyes.

"Well I can't ever come in another girl," I pointed out.

"Or guy," Phoenix added, as she began fucking me harder.

"Or guy," I agreed, as my orgasm began to rise.

At the mercy of cock front and back, I let myself go completely and just allowed myself to feel the pleasure of the moment.

Then as my orgasm grew rapidly closer, Jamie began bucking her ass up and I screamed, "Mother fucker!!"

"Now that I haven't done." Jamie joked, then cried out, "Phoenix, sync with me!" and their cocks were now racing in and out of me completely in tandem, a new pleasure ripping through me as I felt like their matched cockheads were redefining the term tête-a-tête inside me.

Now I was being double fucked with full force from each direction and the pleasure increased exponentially in an instant. I babbled, "Oh yes, fuck, shit, harder, fuck me, yes, ream my asshole!"

"Come, my dp slut," Jamie ordered.

"Now, you little ass whore," Phoenix added, slamming into me so hard I almost collapsed all over Jamie.

"Oh yes, so close, yes, fucking yessss!" I screamed in triumph as another orgasm ripped through me.

Jamie kept bucking up and Phoenix kept reaming my asshole as I leaned forward against Jamie.

A minute later, Phoenix pulled out and proposed, "Cum bath!!"

"Yes!!" Jamie agreed, and I was again pulled up off my weary knees, only to be put back on my knees in a different position.

So sore, I actually got myself in a unique squatting position, while I tried to suck both cocks in my mouth at once.

"Oh, this is new," Jamie said, as I opened my mouth wide enough to get both cockheads in me.

Of course I couldn't really suck like ths, so after some licking and attempted sucking, I went to the traditional method of servicing two cocks at once, if there even are traditions for such activities.

I sucked Jamie and stroked Phoenix.

I sucked Phoenix and stroked Jamie.

I dropped back onto my knees to be able to gain some balance after giving Jamie a tug harder than I'd meant to.

I stroked both.

I repeated this for minutes.

Suck one.

Suck the other.

Stroke one.

Stroke the other.

Until they were both groaning.

Then I closed my eyes and waited for the cum bath.

I begged, "I want your cum. Please come all over my face."

And so they did... two facials within thirty seconds of each other.

Jamie first... then Phoenix.

I sucked the last remnants of cum from each cock once they were done before standing up and kissing Phoenix and then Jamie, who licked the cum off my face.

Phoenix said, "That was fun! And to think I just came up here to get a roll of tums."

"Instead you got to fuck two bums," I quipped, then realized how much of a geek I sounded like.

She laughed, as Jamie smiled, 'You're such a cute geek."

"A cute slut geek," I corrected.

"A cute slut geek who's coming home with me tonight," Jamie said.

"I'd better be," I nodded, "I hear there's a strap-on with my name on it waiting there for me."

"You want to fuck my ass?" Jamie asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I want to do everything with you," I responded, kissing her again.

In case you haven't already figured it out, Michael was history, and I couldn't have been happier.

Jamie was now my main squeeze, or rather, to put our relationship in its proper perspective, I was hers. I'd found my perfect woman, one with a big dick, and she was promising to share me with lots more perfect women!

And that's how 2016 became the best Christmas ever.

THE END