Shemale World - Family Haze

Story Info
The sexual adventures of a shemale family.
11k words
4.49
124.6k
173
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley exploded out of the door, every nerve in her body alive with urgent energy. The warm night air wrapped itself around her like an uncomfortable and unwelcome blanket. It did nothing to alleviate her dizziness.

Two girls walked out behind her, almost gliding through the night air as they followed their friend. Hayley ran around the other side of the dumpster in the alley and inserted two fingers down her throat. The gag reflex was the last thing in the world she wanted right now, but it was what she needed. Her two followers looked on impassively.

"I told you not to take his drink" said Tracy with a dry monotone voice.

"We saw him put something in it" said Stacy, in the almost identical voice.

Hayley's eyes were burning as she felt the last of her stomach contents come propelling from her gut. Her abs heaved, and would be sore in the morning - but she would have much more control over the rest of her night without the liquid that splashed against the ally bitumen.

The twins folded their arms, feeling a ripple of pity for their friend.

Hayley's white stockings had laddered, and she had splashed her red heels with her vomit. She was bent forward and her salaciously short tartan skirt had ridden up and over her backside. Her friends could see her bare cheeks, split down the middle by a bright red thong. Her black garter belt still clung to the stockings. Her soft rose boob-tube and black teacher jacket all wore evidence of her stomach's need to vacate its contents. Luckily her bottle blond hair was in ponytails, and avoided being hit by the toxic brew.

"Haze, are you ok?" Stacy asked, using the twins pet name for their friend.

Haze continued to purge the last of the drinks from her body and held up a finger to her friends - indicating she just needed a minute.

Haze's breathing turned to loud gasping as she got her breath back. Her eyes watered from the violent convulsing, her makeup running.

"Oh my god..." she said, looking at her friends, and wiping her mouth with the back of her sleeve.

The twins were both dressed in short black and white checkered shift dresses, with large white contrast collars. Tracy's hair was jet black on the right side, and white on the left side, with a strong part down the middle. The freaky teen also wore a pure white contact over the left pupil. Tracy sister Stacy, however wore her hair black on the left side and white on the right, and a white contact in her right eye. Their Japanese features fitted to look perfectly, and Haze adored her time with the twins. However this was not one of the high points.

The door the club was thrown open with such force that it swung on its hinges into an industrial bin nearby. The sound pulsing from inside the club was deafening while the door remained opened, and out stepped a tall buff young man in a black t-shirt and dark blue jeans, his hair slicked with product and his forearms heavily tattooed.

"Alert" said Tracy, directing the comment to Haze, who was just managing to support herself against another bin. Tracy's purse surrendered a smartphone, and was poised to dial, should trouble arise.

Stacy took a small water bottle from her purse and threw it to Haze, who opened it and washed out her mouth, without taking her eyes from the tall man.

"There you fucking are..." he said advancing on Haze.

"You put something in her drink" Stacy said to the young man.

"Bitch was was stupid enough to to drink it, and she's been teasing me all night" he said walking past the twins and grabbing Haze with one big hand under her jaw.

"...the fuck" Haze squeaked, as an unholy strength pinned her against the alley wall. A huge hand groped at her bouncy B cups.

"A fighter, that's cool, doesn't matter to me, if fact I prefer it" he snarled with overwhelming confidence.

The twins continued to fold their arms and stare at the situation.

The young man realised they were not going anywhere, and this really wasn't the type of thing he did with an audience around.

"...the fuck are you watching this for, beat it!" he yelled.

"No I think we'll stay" said Stacy.

"We wouldn't miss this next bit for the world" said Tracy.

The man looked confused and slowly looked back at his quarry. He was surprised to find her looking straight back at him.

She gripped the arm that held her jaws with one hand and managed to swing her fist with the other, landing it directly under her assailants chin. The overconfidence of her attacker was his downfall, as he did not expect anywhere near the force of impact that connected to his face. He was taken by complete surprise as he stumbled back. Another fist was driven deep into his stomach, doubling him over, and his face exploded with pain as yet another fist knocked his head back with a violent uppercut. He was thrown back to slump against a dumpster, looking up pitifully at his would be prey. Another two blows landed on his face. He felt the skin break under her unfathomably solid fists. His vision blurred, and he could hear little more than a single high-pitched tone.

He looked up at the girl, waiting for more painful blows.

"... ou hear me?" he heard the the whine of his ringing ears.

Haze gripped his hair and hit his head against the dumpster again. "Are you concentrating clown?" she yelled into his face.

"My friend here has been recording everything, including you saying that you drugged me, if we ever see you again, this goes to the cops" she said, staring into his eyes.

He spotted the twins staring at him, their arms folded.

"And by the way, when a girl spends hours saying no, then takes a drink you buy her, that doesn't mean she's yours, you piece of shit" she growled.

Haze stood up and planted her heels on either side of his hips, her crotch close to his face.

"And you are very lucky..." she said, lifting her skirt. Her red thong contained a vast bulge, hidden perfectly in the frills of their skirt.

"that I'm not like you, because a tight virgin ass is one of my favourite things to destroy" she said dripping with menace. She pulled the font of her thong down, and out sprang a perfectly pink semi-hard cock and two huge balls. She gently rubbed her cock against her pitifully deflated attackers face, making sure he knew exactly what was happening.

He lazily tried to bat her junk away from his face, but she was far too strong, and he was far too woozy.

"Oh my god... No, no , no..." he pleaded.

She stopped and put her cock away. Straightening her skirt and her hair, she backed away, cracking her knuckles loudly.

Her heels clicking as she walked, she took the hands of her friends, the three of them walking out of the dark ally.

"I need a shower, can I crash at yours?" she asked.

The twins smiled, the type of smile they did with their mouth and eyes, and nodded in perfect sync. The three friends walked into the bright street and hailed a cab.

Sarah squealed and panted, running her fingers through her girlfriends soft strawberry hair. She looked down over her still coved double D breasts and down to her bunched up skirt, as it exposed her perfectly bald pussy and her best friends face as it munched expertly, gently teasing the girls clit with the tip of her tongue.

The rest of the library was silent, and Sarah had not seen someone else on this level for over an hour. The cameras did not quite reach this little nook, not that it would really matter if it did.

Her friends talented tongue was hitting all the right places, and it was driving Sarah to another blissful orgasm. She had become completely enamoured of this girl, her tongue and her wild streak since they had met in their finance class at the beginning of the year.

"Yes, yes, keep going, keep going.... oooooooo oh, yes, yes!" she cooed.

Her friend Amy sucked loudly and looked up and her with a huge grin, then slipped two fingers between her friends pussy lips as she began her assault on the girls clit again. Sarah threw her head back and moaned, loosing herself in the pleasure once again.

"Fuck me, fuck me, I'm so close, keep going" she whispered, her body and face blushing uncontrollably as her friend drove her pussy to the height of its pleasure, and kept it there for as long as she could. Sarah felt the walls of her world come crashing down as a powerful orgasm tore through her whole body, rippling and cascading. Her legs shot out and her fist gripped her friends hair tightly as her whole body shook.

Her friend ceased her assault, and watched her lovers trembling body come down form another powerful cum.

Sarah collapsed in the chair; she looked wrecked. Her hair had come loose, her face was still red, and she had dropped her panties down behind her seat. She was exhausted. Amy leaned up and pressed her breasts against her Amy's as they shared a kiss, dripping with Sarah's pussy juice. The two mixed their tongues together, enjoying the taste of one another.

"I needed that so bad" Sarah whispered in Amy's ear. They began to make out again. Amy felt her pussy drip. It was still red from thorough dildo flicking that Sarah had given her about half an hour ago. Sarah broke their kiss and came down from her chair, pushing her friend onto her back on the carpet, before standing and turning around. She bunched up her dress once more, exposing her perfect glistening slit, before planting her feet on either side of her girlfriends head and sitting down, her pussy opening gently as she squatted over her lovers face.

"Oh... hold on" she said, getting back up and shuffling over to a nearby chair. She angled the laptop camera to perfectly frame Amy as she lay half naked on he carpet. Sarah took a quick glance at the comments they had been receiving during the show, and smiled to herself. They were the most popular room at that moment with over fifteen hundred people watching, which renewed the lust in Sarah's loins. They had been broadcasting for the cam site since completing their assignments an hour previously, and Sarah had a feeling that quite the bounty of cash would be waiting for them when they logged off.

Amy stared at her half naked friend, her perfect little ass begged for attention as she knelt on the carpet, her dress bunched around her waist. She shuffled back and sat down on Amy's face, her lovers tongue splitting the girls pussy petals as she lapped gently, collecting the little beads of moisture and letting them languish on her tongue. Sarah spread her girlfriends thighs and dove in head first, sucking loudly on the girls long and sensitive labia. Sarah loved that Amy kept her bush natural. It was a thick strawberry coloured bounty that Sarah just adored. She ran her fingertips through the thatch of hair and then sucked her friends long soft pussy lips into her mouth, letting her tongue split Amy's lips as she gently stimulated them.

"Ah Huuuheemmm" coughed a third party from behind the girls.

They both froze. They looked over slowly as a girl with long straight black hair, and a perfectly straight fringe, pale skin and dressed head to toe in black. The young woman stared back at them, clutching a number of heavy books against her chest.

The Gothically dressed girl waiting apathetically.

The girls bolted up and covered themselves, Amy slamming the lid closed on her laptop. There would be a lot of disappointed masturbators at that moment. She knew their fans would be upset.

Wordlessly, they collected their clothing and equipment. Sarah dropped to her knees to retrieve her panties from behind the computer chair, desperate not to let her dress ride up and give the gothic girl another show. They packed, looking more at the ground than each other or the girl, and made their way out of the nook.

Stopping for a second, Sarah pulled out her notepad, and with a click of her pen, she pulled off a sticky note with her phone number, and silently placed it onto the gothic girls books as she passed. Neither of them stopped to see what the girl did with the note, as they continued down the stairs. As they reached the bottom floor, they fought with every fibre of their being to hold the utter absurdity of the recent event inside them. As they burst out into the night air, they were gripped by fits of laughter. They ran over to the grass nearby and collapsed onto the soft green lawn. Laughing loudly and uncontrollably, it took several minutes to compose themselves as they rolled around, cackling hysterically.

Sarah noticed her dress had ridden up and she had exposed herself again. A young couple walked past and we're both looking at the girls. The female of the couple began to pull the male along reluctantly, as he stared at the briefly naked girls.

Sarah pulled her panties from her bag and slipped them on, her dress riding high, as she adjusted them to perfectly cup her soaking wet pussy.

"Ok, that was ridiculous" gasped Amy as she lay on her back on the grass.

Sarah pulled out her destroyed ponytail, and retired her blond hair.

"Well... we knew we pull get caught, that's what make it so exciting. It's weird, I thought I'd feel a bit more... shame from getting caught" she said. "It was just, quite a turn on more than anything" she said, leaning over her friend, letting her huge tits dangle down and brush against hers. Amy leaned up and kissed her the blond young woman. Then tapped her on her shoulder.

"Ok I should get home, you going this way?" she asked.

"Yep, over the bridge, I'm getting the bus home" replied while collecting her things. The two girls walked hand in hand over the well lit bridge, as it spanned the beautiful river. They paused at the middle of the long thin concrete and steel structure to look back, and take in the beautiful vista of the sparkling city. Sarah pulled her girlfriend in for a passionate kiss briefly seizing the romantic moment.

A bike rider came close to coming off his bike as he stared at the girls for a second too long. He only just managed to correct himself before coming off.

Arriving at her bus stop, Sarah, looked around the deserted platform. Spotting a little space behind an advertising board, she pulled Amy into the dark for a moment.

"Come here" she whispered. Sarah grabbed Amy's hand and slipped it under her own dress, letting her girlfriends fingers cup her soaking per pussy. Amy's fingers gently massaged the blonds velvet cunt, as Sarah felt her juices drip from her, and into her thong.

"Take them off for me" she whispered.

Amy hooked her fingers into the waistband of the thong and pulled them down, as Sarah stepped her slender legs from her underwear. Sarah grabbed Amy by the shoulders and switched places, repeating the act, and taking the strawberry blonds panties.

The girls came out from the darkness as Sarah's bus arrived. The girls gave each other a quick kiss and Sarah boarded the bus. She slumped into the seat and waved to Amy, and the bus was swallowed by the night. Amy's bag vibrated, and she retrieved her phone. she had received a txt message from an unknown number.

< This whole area still smells of what you two were doing > it accused.

Feeling sheepish and a little sorry, she txt back an apology to the gothic girl.

< yea sorry, we really didn't thing anyone would catch us, obviously > replied Sarah.

< I didn't say I didn't like it > was the speedy reply.

Sarah smiled.

Abigail and Stephanie walked out onto the wooden deck that surrounded their pool. The night was hot and sticky, as it frequently was at this time of year. They were dressed in bikinis, their middle aged bodies not betraying their age. Still toned and tight, they were supremely confident in their appearance. Stephanie, at six foot three inches, was a head taller than Abigail, and wore a practical white bikini with a large gold clasp that pulled the enormous cups together; it was cut extremely low across her colossal double E breasts. Her dirty blond hair was pulled back into a ponytail, as it was most days.

Abigail, ever more feminine than her wife, wore a stunning black 1960's two piece with red poker-dots. Her curly hair dropped into loose curls, and her incredibly feminine figure filled out her bathing suite adorably. Her breasts matched her wife's in size and fullness, and jiggled slightly as she walked. Abigail walked to the hot tub and dipped her toe in the water.

"Seriously Abby? It's thirty two degrees and your going to sit in the hot tub?" asked Stephanie, her hands on her hips.

"You know I'm a wuss when it comes to temperature" Abigail placated. "And besides, you don't take cold showers, you make them warm, so what's wrong with a warm swim?" she asked Stephanie, smiling. Stephanie watched her wife gently lower herself into the water. She took in image of her wife reclining, and loosing herself in the warmth, and her boulder like breasts floating on the top of the water.

Stephanie smiled at herself and made a running leap into the water. The impact upon the surface splashed water high into the air, and lightly hit her wife on her soft face. Abigail wiped her face and waited for her wife to break the surface of the pool. Stephanie popped up, water cascading down her her broad shoulders. Abigail stared daggers at her wife as Stephanie glided through the water, letting the water cool her skin.

"I married a giant child" said Abigail.

"As if you didn't know that" teased Stephanie.

Abigail watched her wife float on the water, taking in her amazing shape and curves, and she sighed deeply. The brunette moved to the edge of the tub and placed her giant breasts onto deck, staring at her wife. Stephanie lay on the water, letting it cool her skin as she enjoyed the fruits of her own hard work, putting in the pool. Rolling over and looking up at her wife, she noticed Abigail's attempts to get her attention, and smiled, staring openly at her wife's delicious breasts, feeling a fire ignite inside her.

Swimming over to the edge of the pool, she began walking up the steps and out of the cool water. Walking to the edge of the tub, she stopped and turned her back; her plump behind jiggling.

She reached her toned arms behind her back and unclasped her top. Folding her arm across her breasts, she pulled her top from her wet skin. Turning to face her wife in the tub, she extended her arm out straight, dangling her top in her large hand, and seductively dropped it into the hardwood deck.

The two women's eyes met, and Stephanie uncovered her breasts for her stunning wife to stare at. The dirty blond cupped her heavy breasts in her hands and ran her palms under the cups to gently taper at her nipples, giving them a playful squeeze.

Stephanie's body pulsed with excitement. She loved putting on little shows for Abby, and she knew Abby loved them too.

Abigail bit her lip, staring at the goddess she married, feeling lucky every day that had each other.

Stephanie hooked her thumbs into her bottoms, and swing her hips playfully. She leaned forward, letting her huge breasts swing down a little, as she peeled the wet bathers off her bottom. Straightening up, she pulled down the front a little, letting her large and semi-engorged, and hairless cock spring from her swimsuit. Her big testicles hung under her beautiful penis as she pulled them free, and slid the material down her legs. She stood proudly and kicked them at her wife, as she sat down on the edge of the tub, dangling her toned legs into the warm water.

Stephanie leaned back and wrapped her hand around her beautiful cock, stroking it as she held eye contact with the stunning brunette. Amelia floated forward and reached for her wife's cock with a ravenous look in her eyes. Stephanie held up her hand and stopped her.

"Give me a show sexy" she said soothingly. Her fist wrapped tightly around her own cock as she lifted her left leg from the water and propped it up on the edge of the tub, giving her wife a teasing view of the depths that led to her rosebud.