Shemale World - Family Haze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail pouted, but then stood up, the water beading off her as her shapely body dripped back into the warm water. Slipping her hands under the cups of her top, she teasingly pulled them up very slowly. Her huge heavy breasts began to fall from under the tight cups, and ever so slowly, gained momentum until, with a sigh, gravity arrested her huge tits, and the huge globes bounced free from her swimsuit. Her big nipples pointing long and firm in the night as she reached behind and discarded her top.

Stephanie's hand gained pace, stroking her big beautiful cock as it became harder and harder.

Abigail turned away from her wife, just as her Stephanie had done to her. Crossing her feet, she grabbed the bottoms of her bathers and pulled them down, exposing her large fleshy bottom. She let her swimsuit sink, as she slowly stood back up, letting her wife enjoy every inch of her pale white flesh. She held her huge breasts in her hands as she turned to face her wife, and Stephanie's eyes dropped to her wife's smaller, but equally as perfect cock that stood proudly against her wife's belly. Abigail's small testicles hung down dripping with hot water as she stood proudly in front of her wife, looking sexier than the day the two got married.

Abigail dropped to her knees in the tub, submerging her body back in the hot water, and leaned over her massive breasts, gently licking up the soft skin of her wife's cock. Looking up at the the blond with her deep brown eyes, she took the head of the beautiful member between her soft lips and sucked hard, just as she had thousands of time before. Stephanie has long since stop wondering how her wife managed to make every touch of her womanhood feel like it was, the first time.

She was at once, an amateur enthusiasts, and a practiced professional. Abigail's took her wife's cock expertly down her throat, gently licking the underside of the large cock with her talented tongue. She slurped loudly and looked up at Stephanie.

The love the two women had for each other passed like a river of emotion between them. Stephanie stroked the brunettes hair as she watched her wife suck so perfectly on her huge member. At a thick 9", Stephanie had a cock that anyone would be proud of, but it never felt as big as when she was with her true love.

Abigail licked down Stephanie's shaft and gently took one of her balls in her warm hands, before wriggling a delicate finger against her lovers butt cheeks, gently teasing her bottom.

Stephanie was a complete top, always the powerful lover - strong and direct. She had never bottomed for anyone, except very occasionally for Abigail. It was not her natural position, which everyone respected. This didn't mean that she didn't enjoy her rosebud being teased and licked, it just meant that she knew what she enjoyed.

Abigail's on the other hand was a complete bottom. She very rarely topped anyone, her penis being a small 6" compared to her wife's huge member. Abigail had always loved butt play, and her big ass was always warm and accommodating.

Stephanie ran her fingers through her wife's hair as she felt the finger press gently against her puckered anus. She rolled gently onto her back and opened her legs, allowing Abigail to have better access to her bottom, as she spread herself open.

"Hmmm, that's nice" Stephanie purred. The tall women pulled up her knees, and her wife moved between her legs, her small tongue began to coat the woman's balls with saliva, knowing she would love the texture against her sensitive skin, before plunging herself into the recesses of the woman's puckered rosebud. Stephanie let out a long sigh of pleasure as her wife swirled her tongue around her anus, elated at the feeling of the gentle rimming.

After a few minutes, Stephanie rolled up and leaned down to gently kiss her wife. She tasted the tangy goodness on the brunette's tongue and lost herself in the passionate kiss. Their huge breasts gently slid against each other as they embraced.

Stephanie slipped into the tub. The water was a little too warm for her, however she didn't plan on being there for long. Their hands gently wrapped around each other's cocks under the water, feeling their hardness and arousal for each other as their fingers, cocks and tongues wrestled with a beautiful intensity.

Stephanie effortlessly lifted her wife out of the water, as the brunette gave a playful squeal. Placing the smaller woman's plump bottom on the hard wood deck, Stephane pushed her wife's shoulders back with a gently nudge and opened Abigail's legs. Abby scooted forward a little and watched over the top of her enormous breasts as Stephanie wrapped her huge hands around her wife's small cock and leaned forward. Stephanie easily took the whole cock in her mouth, and sucked on its length. She let the organ languish on her tongue before peeling back the woman's foreskin, and slurping down on her precious wife's purple head. Bobbing her head up and down, she looked up and watched Abigail tease her enormous breasts as her body felt electrified from the blondes tongue.

Stephanie let the brunettes hard cock fall from her mouth, and with a sudden movement, forced Abigail's knees into the air, exposing her little brown hole to the night air. Abigail felt a rush as her wife moved in and began to probe her little hole with her tongue. It was possibly Abby's favourite pastime, to be rimmed on her back. She reached down and spread her cheeks open, letting Stephanie's tongue fill her most tender little spot. Her heart thumped in her chest, as she fell into a world of lust and pleasure. Stephanie loved teasing Abby like this, and knew the woman would almost be ready for a good hard fuck.

Stephanie's big hand wrapped around the shorter girls cock, and gently stroked it as she massaged Abigail's ass. The taller woman's cock was rock hard, and her balls felt full and heavy; in need of a powerful release. Stephanie surprised Abigail with a flurry of pleasure as she griped her wife's little cock and stroke it furiously. Abby moaned loudly into the night, her body filled with light and pleasure. The blond pulled her head from her wife's ass and moved her hand to Abby's face. Abigail opened her mouth and slurped loudly on Stephanie's fingers, coating them in a thick layer of saliva. Sucking them like little penises, she looked her loved deep in the eyes, and ran her tongue through the blond woman's fingers.

Her digits dripping, Stephanie pressed them to her wife's anus. Abigail breathed low as she felt the woman probe her brown hole with practiced precision. The saliva on her anus and her wife's fingers provided a perfect lubricant as Stephanie's fingers disappeared, segment by segment into the brunettes most sensitive hole. Moving her fingers in and out, Stephanie took a moment to admire her beautiful wife's body, as Abigail lay on her back, her eyes closed; huge tits jiggling, hard cock bobbing against her stomach, stocky legs in the air, opening her beautiful little boi-pussy, wanting Stephanie to fill her tight ass with her own hard cock. Stephanie pulled out her fingers and took her huge rock hard length in her hand, aiming its tip at her wife's puckered hole. She lined up her cock and began to gently push inside, little a little, gently pushing against a slight resistance. Stephanie grabbed her wife's cock and jacked it quickly, as her own long 9" cock disappeared inside the stunning brunette, inch by inch.

Abigail moaned deep and powerfully as her ass easily took her wife's incredibly hard cock. Abigail arched her back and looked her wife in the eyes as Stephanie's cock was taken so deeply into her ass. Stephanie's balls gently pressed against her wife's bottom as her whole cock disappeared inside her. Abigail jacked her own cock furiously as she felt her wife - ever so gently - begin to hump her tight ass, tiny movements stimulating limitless pleasure inside the brunette. She loved this feeling of surrender, of trust and love between her and her wife. She knew Stephanie would be patient, and allow her boipussy to become accustomed to her huge cock, before beginning the process of fucking her like the complete cock slut she was - but it was in these moments, when she was careful, caring, and considerate, that Abby felt both loved and fulfilled.

Stephanie always marvelled at her wife's ass. The blond woman had fucked so many people over the years - me, women and in-between - but no one made her feel like this. Abby's ass swallowed her cock like a hungry animal, all the while remaining tight and wet for Stephanie's huge member. Stephanie kept stroking Abby's little cock as she moved in and out, faster and faster. The veil of lust fell over Stephanie's eyes as she looked down at the huge jiggling tits and perfect little cock of her adorable wife. Stephanie felt so turned on it drive her crazy. They had made love every day they had been together since they met, and it still felt like the first time.

Abigail's talented anal muscles gently pulled and pushed against her wife's cock, milking and squeezing as much a she could, knowing it would drive Stephanie wild.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass you big butch woman, make me your slut, make me yours, use me, fuck me, cum in me, cum in my ass, please, please cum in my ass, please cum in my ass" Abigail begged as her wife almost pushed her thighs to the ground. She needed Stephanie to cum, she needed to feel the hot release of cum from Stephanie's huge balls splash against the walls of her boi-cunt. Abby looked over her huge tits and stared. Her ass was on fire, and would be red for hours.

"Give it to me, give it to me, please" she begged again.

Sweat dripped down Stephanie's neck and ran a little river between her enormous breasts. Her wife's begging had done the trick, she was about to let loose. The blond woman stared down at Abigail, her lovers face red and wanting, her cock hard and standing against her soft belly, her breasts heaving and her face painted with lust. It was too much for Stephanie. She felt her shoulders and back tighten, and a vast echo filled her body, that began to thump loudly as her cock plunged in and out of her lovers ass. Her face twisted and tightened, and fireworks exploded behind her eyes as she felt her balls tighten and boil, before exploding and spurting copious amounts of cum deep into the forbidden recesses of her wife's ass. Stephanie's nails dug into the soft flesh of Abby's thighs, as she kept pumping, again, and again, and again, until she could pump no more.

Abigail looked at her beautiful wife, as the blond reached down to kiss her, and ever so slowly, pull her cock from her anus. As she did, a river of white treasure spilled from the red hole of her bottom. They both giggled and Stephanie lay down next to her wife on the deck. The two listened to each other breathe as Stephanie reached and intertwined her fingers with Abigail. The gesture was a powerful connection for the brunette and at the moment she felt so loved. Abby gently stroked her still hard cock as they lay there, her ass dribbling.

"You didn't cum? Stephanie asked.

"No, not this time, I just wanted to feel you inside me, and fill me. I just wanted to be there for you this time" she whispered, her words dripping with love and honey.

Stephanie watched her wife play with her beautiful little penis, and smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you" she replied.

"Well that was hot" came a voice from over the pool fence.

The two women looked up to see their daughter Sarah peeking at them over the railing, in nothing but a loose dress and holding her phone, aiming it at her parents. She had recorded the end of the encounter. She put down the phone and smiled broadly at both the older women.

Stephanie put on her dad voice.

"You know it's rude to do such things Sarah" she said sternly.

Sarah blew her 'dad' a kiss.

"There's seriously no such thing in this family" replied Sarah, giggling as she popped open the latch to the pool fence and walked in.

Both Abigail and Sarah noticed their daughter was quite sweaty. Her walk from the bus stop must have been a warm affair.

Sarah pulled up her dress, pulling it over her completely bare pussy, slender hips and up over her luscious tits, before crumpling the dress into a ball and throwing it over the fence, on top of her university gear.

Looking at her parents, she gracefully walked to the edge of the pool and jumped, performing a perfect dive, with barely a ripple as she entered the water. Her patents sat up and watched their naked daughter swim around the surface, floating, kicking and generally enjoying the cool relief in the hot night air. Stephanie gently stroked Abigail's cock as they cuddled against the rim of the tub, enjoying the show.

"So how was university sweetheart" Abigail asked.

Sarah spat a mouthful of water, and laughed.

"Good, we got our assignment done, the we got busted during our cam show" she said smiling.

"What? Sarah!" Stephanie said sternly. "By who?"

"This goth chick called Rene, but it's cool. We just got up and left, she won't get me in any trouble" she said, rolling onto her front, letting her beautiful bottom break the surface of the water.

"I gave her my number as we left" she said as she rolled onto her back and star-fished herself, floating effortlessly.

Stephanie's wrist mindlessly tugged on Abigail as they watched their daughter float.

"What are we going to do with this girl" Stephanie asked as she looked over at her wife. Abigail bit her lip hard, as Stephanie lit her wife's body of fire without realising it. The blond woman slowed her wrist and kissed her wife, their breasts teasingly brushing against each other.

"Jesus, you two" Sarah said as she swam up to the stairs and exited the pool, her naked body beading and dripping as she walked up to her naked parents.

She squeezed in between Stephanie and Abigail, as the two older women made room for their nubile daughter. Sarah's thighs presses against both her parents and leaned up to kiss the other members of her family one by one.

Biting her lip, Sarah wrapped her hand around both her mom and dads cocks, her warm fingers deftly manipulating their engorged organs as she stroked them both.

"I love watching you two fuck" she said, looking in both the their eyes, with the sweetest smile on her face. Neither Abigail nor Stephanie could find the right words.

Stephanie gently held her daughters hand as it manipulated her cock, she was still a little sensitive from her recent cum.

"I just need a little time baby girl" said Stephanie, leaning down to kiss her daughter passionately.

"Ohhhh, mom hasn't cum yet has she? Sarah asked with joy in her voice. Sarah looked at Abigail. She was complete wound up, and begging for release.

"I'm sorry momma!" Sarah exclaimed compassionately.

Jumping up, Sarah swung her leg over her mothers thighs and grabbed the brunettes smaller, but rock hard cock. Guiding it to the entrance of her pussy, Sarah gently sat down on her mothers hardness, feeling it slip inside effortlessly. Stephanie watched the beautiful act between mother and daughter as Sarah began to gently bounce up and down, teasing her mothers nipples with her delicate hands. The young blond leaned back and rocked her hips, feeling the beautiful contact inside her young body.

Sarah favoured women, and had never dated a man, or ever thought about it. She preferred women completely, their breasts, their curves, their hair and smell - and when it came to her family, their cocks.

"Mommy's little girl wants to make you feel so good" she whispered to her mother, holding her gaze and the young woman's hips gyrated against her mothers, feeling her mothers cock become coated in her excited juices as she squeezed her pussy muscles, gently milking her mother.

"Fuck me mommy, fuck me mommy, cum for me, please mommy" Sarah purred. She had learned from the best.

Stephanie moved in behind Abigail, and lay the brunettes head in her lap. Stephanie's semi engorged cock pressed against the back of her wife's head, as the closeness of her family drove Abigail's towards a beautifully satisfying cum. As Sarah began to tease her her own nipples, she felt her mothers cock swell inside her. Looking down at her mother, Sarah watched the maternal brunettes chest bloom red with heat and she began to furrow her brow as a powerful cum rippled through her. Abigail's ass tightened and her world spilled away, exploding for a moment from the talented wet pussy of her daughter. Her balls contracted as she shot her cum inside Sarah's willing and wet walls. Sarah kissed her mother as she felt her pussy fill to the brim with the hot cum from Abigail's cock. She felt so satisfied, making her mother cum. It felt like everything was right with the world. She could be there to help the woman that give her life in the most intimate way possible, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Cum leaked from Sarah's pussy as she slid off her mother.

"Quick sweetie, bring it here" Abby said, as she lay down directly on her back. Sarah knew what her mother wanted and scooted forward, placing one leg over the brunette's head, her little pussy blossoming open. Abigail licked her lips as a huge glob of cum dripped from her daughters pussy and landed directly on her tongue. Abby savoured the coalescing of her daughters cunt juices mixed with her own spunk, and let the flavours of the incestuous mixture ignite her. Sarah giggled as her pussy continued to drip, and she slowly sat of her mothers mouth, letting her mother clean her properly. Once her pussy gleamed again, Abigail sat up. Watching the little show had clearly had an effect on Stephanie, and Sarah looked at at her father, mesmerised, as she always did when staring at her dads enormous cock.

"Got one more in you Babygirl?" Stephanie asked, her cock all but recovered from the thorough fucking of her wife's ass.

Sarah ran her hand over her pussy, gently squeezing and playing with her sensitive labia. Her little clit still throbbed from the feeling of her mothers cock in her cunt.

"Awww daddy, of course!" she giggled.

Sarah grabbed a nearby towel and laid it on the wooden deck. She got down on all fours, and spread her knees apart. The view of her daughters glistening pussy took Stephanie's breath away. Sarah's breasts hung down, gently swinging in the night air.

Both Stephanie and Abigail kneeled at either end of their naked daughter. Behind her, Stephanie leaned down further to gently rub her tongue over her daughters little brown hole. Cum stilled dribbled her daughters cunt, as Stephanie's tongue probed deeply inside her daughters ass. The older blondes fingers probed the soft folds of Sarah's pussy, and the girl arched her back, wanting more attention from her powerful daddy.

Her mother sat on her knees and pulled her daughters face into her voluptuous breasts, letting the girl lay her face on the vast stretch of skin.

Stephanie stroked her cock again, it was hard and proud, and so excited. Steph was immensely proud of her daughter, and she felt that emotion well up within her, as her daughters little pussy wiggled in front of her. She used her fingers to slip inside her daughters cunt, and gently began to press Sarah's g-spot. The girl moaned and shoved her face deeper into her mothers breasts, as her father built a fire inside her daughters body.

Sarah looked back at her dad, biting her lip. Stephanie knew that sign, and withdrew her fingers. Lining up her huge cock, the blond woman gently began to feed her length into her daughters hungry pussy. Pushing in faster than she previously did with her wife, in almost no time, Stephanie's whole 9 inches thrusted deep inside her daughter, Sarah's face moaning loudly into her mothers pillowy boobs, as Stephanie's hands latched onto her daughters hips, and began to pound her.