Shemale World - Family Haze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah felt like she was being turned inside out. Her fathers cock was by far the biggest in the family, and by far the biggest the was used to. It reached hidden depths inside her, and almost made her lose feeling in the rest of her body, so concentrated was the pleasure inflicted on her little pussy.

Sarah screamed into her mothers body. Her fathers cock was an all encompassing wave of heat and pleasure that she wanted to ride until her body exploded. Abigail held her daughters head tight, knowing exactly how deep her wife's cock reaches in that position, and she kissed her daughters forehead, immensely proud of how well her girl took her dads enormous girth.

Sarah begged and pleaded for more, her arms reaching back and opening herself up as much as she could while her buxom mother supported her. Every nerve in her body was on fire and her orgasm built quickly. Her fathers balls churned and boiled again, as the friction from her little daughters pussy made her body burn again.

Sarah was at the complete mercy of her dads cock. She had surrendered totally to the pleasure in her pussy, and as her dad slammed her cock inside her, again and again. Stephanie's cock build a powerful orgasm in her daughters body with a practiced precision. Sarah started to cum.

Her pussy quivered and shook as her very being seemed to empty itself, and then fill itself again with liquid fire and pleasure. The world expanded and contracted as her mind and body were spun in a mental circle, where nothing but the pleasure of her dads cock held any meaning. Higher and higher and higher her dads length drove her, until Sarah felt something burst inside her, and a million little ripples flooded her body as her pussy sprayed a burst of girlcum, coating her dads cock, her own thighs, and the towel underneath them. She screamed into the night, and into her mothers breasts, that cradled her so gently.

Seeing her daughter tortured so blissfully, pushed Stephanie to cum as well, her cock burst as she flooded her daughters cunt with cum. Stephanie's load was greatly diminished form emptying her balls so recently into her wife's ass, but she still managed to deposit hot seed into her daughters willing cunt, as she held her daughters hips, closed her eyes and let the bliss wash over her. The three women collapsed on the deck, their chests heaving. Each lay on their back and slowly held hands with the person next to them. Love radiated off each of them like steam into the night. Each was exhausted, sweaty, and utterly content.

A rhythmic grunting woke Haze from a deep sleep. Her mouth felt like a sun scorched river bed, and she did not want to open her eyes. She noticed the bed was bouncing slightly, but she fought hard to keep her slumber unbroken. Her head still felt dizzy, and her limbs heavy, the gentle blanket of sleep still wrapped tighter that the actual blanket she slept under.

Quickly, she understood the intrusion of reality would win out this time. Her closed eyes took in the light in the room, the gently rhythmic rocking of the bed, the intrusion of birds chirping, all told her that sleep had been defeated once more.

Finally opening her eyes, she looked around the familiar space. Stacey and Tracy's shared room was adorned with anime posters, discarded clothing, and two powerful computers that always seemed to be on.

Haze swallowed, trying to muster up enough saliva to give relief to the dried up creek in her mouth. She saw her clothing on the ground, and processed she wore only her thong. Rolling over, she looked at her two friends.

The twins faces pressed together in a passionate kiss, as Tracey lay on top of his sister. Both naked, Stacy's legs wrapped around her brothers torso. The gentle wet noises from their coupling made Haze smile.

Tracy's cock firmly and rhythmically slipped in and out of his sisters wet pussy, filling the room with the most gentle and wonderful slopping noise. Stacey squealed and cried in cute little bursts each time her brothers cock bottomed out in her cunt.

Haze rolled onto her side and freed her cock from her thong. Wrapping her hand around her slowly engorging seven and a half inch length, she propped her head up on her elbow and watched the siblings enjoy each other's body's in the morning sunlight.

The twins both turned their heads, and looked at their friend. Haze's hand played with her cock under the covers, making the blanket dance with the rhythm of her stroking.

Both the twins winked at haze at the exact same moment. It would have been an unbelievably creepy occurrence, had Haze not seen them do it a hundred times. Throwing off the covers, and slipping out of her thong, the bottle blond scooted to the end of the bed. As the sisters continued to fuck, Haze took in the beautiful vista of a brothers hard cock, sliding in and out of his sisters wet cunt. Haze reached out and slid her hands along the baby smooth skin of Tracy's bottom. His hips gyrated firmly against his sisters, and Haze saw Stacy's juices had coated Her brothers cock, making it gleam as it plunged in and out. Hayley spread Tracy's cheeks open and moved up onto the bed, her tongue finding her friends little brown hole. Tracy's hips stopped the slow fucking of his sister, as she took a moment to enjoy the feeling of his friends tongue on his anus. The twins continued to make out as Haze began to eat her friends ass like a peach, munching and salivating, adoring the tangy taste. She licked down her friends ass and gently over his little balls, as they hung, gently slapping against his sisters tight cheeks with each thrust. Taking each of the small globes in her mouth, Haze licked back up to her friends ass.

"Haze..." spoke Stacy.

Haze pulled herself from her friends cheeks and looked up, her cock in her hand.

The twins looked at each other, a torrent of silent communication between them.

"She wants you in her mouth" said Tracy.

"I want you in my mouth" said Stacy.

Haze smiled and crawled up the bed. The twins changed positions.

Haze collected a few pillows and propped them against the headboard. Leaning back she spread her legs, letting her seven and a half inch cock stand proud.

Haze stroked her cock as she looked her friends over. Both with marble like white skin, slender hips, B cup breasts, and identical faces. Stacy's pubic hair was a thick soft bush of spiky black hair, identical to her sisters, however Tracy sported a proud six inch cock that stood diamond hard with arousal.

The sisters kissed, Stacy's hand wrapping around her brothers cock, and Tracy's hand cupped his sisters sopping wet pussy, as they stole another moment of intimacy.

"You two are just adorable" haze complimented, cupping her balls and feeling the texture of her scrotum in her warm hand.

The twins ceased making out and looked at Haze, both smiling and blinking in perfect unison.

"Creepy and adorable" she giggled.

Stacy dropped down onto all fours in front of her brother, and moved her head into Haze's lap. Brushing her head against Haze's thighs, she rubbed her face against the bottle blonde aroused cock, before licking her way up and down its length. Hayley began to feel the young girl gasp and grunt. Looking down, Stacy's face was painted with a powerful pleasure. Her brothers hands seized the girls hips and with a wet slopping sound, and began to dive into his sister with his rock hard cock.

Haze and Tracy worked in tandem to torture the young girl, spit roasting both ends with their girly cocks and forcing her to take every inch that was offered to her. Stacy struggled to keep Haze's cock in her mouth, so blissful was the pleasure she was receiving from her brother.

Haze pulled her cock from Stacy's mouth and gently slapped her hardness against the girls face. She knew her friend loved being treated this way, the cock hungry slut that she was.

Turning around, Haze got on all fours, and spread herself open for her friend. She felt small hands grip her butt cheeks, as the girl pushed her face into Haze's ass, her tongue probing the brown hole. Haze gripped her cock and stroked its length as her friend rimmed her little buttocks.

There was a knock at the door of the twins room. Standing with an empty washing basket, stood the twins mother. Her perfect porcelain skin wrapped in a silk kimono, that showed off the woman's slender frame. She watched the sexual feast with a surprised shock at first, then with a knowing smile.

"Hello mother", said Tracy, continuing to rhythmically pump his hips, driving his cock into his sisters pussy. "Haze stayed over last night, I hope that's ok" he said, never stopping his thrusting.

"It's fine sweetheart" the twins mother Kaneko said in a slight Japanese accent.

Waking to the laundry basket, she collected the twins washing. Haze made eye contact with the woman.

"Hi Kaneko, thanks for letting me stay" said Haze, holding the woman's eye contact as long as she could, biting her bottom lip as she felt Stacy swirl her tongue over her balls.

Kaneko tucked a stray hair behind her ear and blushed. As she left the room, she turned to watch her kids indulge their sexual appetites with each other once more. Haze's eyes followed the neck lines of the older woman's gown, down over the gentle curve of her beasts and back to her small hips. Haze also noticed that a rather obvious tenting below her waist as the older woman turned and walked down stairs.

The twins both began to gasp more heavily and deeply than before. Both their faces filled with wanting and exquisite lust, as the brother and sister duo were driven to the height of pleasure by each other. Stacy sat up and her brothers hands snaked around her torso to squeeze his sisters breasts hard, as they both felt the other one cum violently and explosively. Stacy felt her brother pump his warm cum into her dripping pussy, as his cock drove her convulsing cunt to a satisfying and complete orgasm.

The two kept humping for a minute after they returned to their bodies, and Tracy connected to his twin with a kiss. They fell onto the bed, holding each other, exhausted.

Haze crawled down the bed and looked at her friends pussy, watching the trickle of cum leak from the girl. Haze lifted the Stacy's legs and lapped at the tasty treat as it leaked from her. The twins began to doze as Haze finished her breakfast, and left the twins. She needed to pee.

Arriving at the bathroom, she heard the shower running. Briefing relieving herself in the nearby guest bathroom, she sat at the door, listening to the shower and the gentle humming of a tune she didn't know. Her cock still hard from the twins naughty playtime, she silently opened the door and crept inside.

The twins mother washed herself behind the frosted glass, and haze took a moment to admire the silhouette of the beautiful Japanese woman. The room was steamy, and beads of sweat began to form on Haze's skin. Tiptoeing up to the glass door, she pulled it open.

The older woman jumped and recoiled, a look of fear on her face, which washed away as she saw the beautiful naked girl staring at her.

"You scared me Hayley" she said.

Haze giggled.

"I know I'm sorry, but I really need a shower, do you mind" she said, not waiting for an answer.

She took in the naked form of her friends mother. Her porcelain skin was flawless, as were her small perky breasts. Keneko's hips were very slender, and she kept her pubic hair natural. From the depths of the wiry black hair, hung a slender, cut penis, almost a carbon copy of her sons.

Haze stepped into the wet and warm room, hot water hitting her skin. She turned her back on her friends mother and let the water spray off her breasts. Grabbing an extra bar of soap, Hayley began washing her skin, lathering her arms and extending them, washing off the grime and dirt of the nights adventure.

Surreptitiously, haze stepped back, brushing her firm bottom against her friends mothers cock. She felt the woman's length brush against her cheeks, and retreated forward again. She repeated the teasing two or three times more, until Kaneko wrapped her hands around the girls waist.

Melting into the older woman, Hayley turned her head and shared a kiss, as the water steamed between her small breasts. She began to move her bottom up and down, feeling Keneko's cock nestle between her soft cheeks. Squatting ever so slightly, she stimulated the older woman as their tongues wrestled.

Haze placed her own hands on the woman's and cupped her own breasts, letting Keneko's letting the older woman play with her perky tits, Haze stroked her own cock - moaning into the woman's mouth. She wanted the woman inside her.

Keneko had always seemed lonely to the young girl. She was supremely organised, and always pushed her children to do their best, but there was an isolation to her demeanour - a detachment.

The twins told Haze that she occasionally dated, but never found the right person.

Hayley reached behind her and found Kaneko's cock at full attention. It's six inch length standing up proud and tall against her stomach. Haze wrapped her wet hands around it, stroking the sensitive hardness. She whispered dirty things into the older woman's ear as she bent forward, and teasingly parted her cheeks.

Kaneko could not take her eyes off the little girls behind, and touched a soapy finger to Hayley's brown rosebud.

"Please" said Haze.

A soapy finger pressed itself to the girls brown hole, and eased itself in. Haze breathed out slowly, and began leaned forward, placing her hands against the wall of the shower.

Kaneko pressed her hard cock to the young girls ass. Haze was more than ready for from her play earlier, and its length slid easily in her bottom. She closed her eyes and grunted with pleasure as she felt the older woman's balls gently graze against hers, before the older woman hips withdrew, then thumped against Haze's bottom again driving her cock deep.

The blond stroked her cock furiously, water spraying of her her fist as the older women used her boi-pussy.

"Mommy" said Haze. "I love feeling you in my ass, Mommy, I love feel you fill me up."

Kaneko surprised the young girl by seizing her hair and pulling it down roughly, the shock adrenaline made Hayley's heart thump.

"Are you going to be mommy's little slut? Do you want mommy to fill her little slut full of cum" the older woman replied.

"Make me yours mommy, make me your little cum slut, use me, fuck me, please" Haze said.

The older woman gripped the girls hip with one hand and thought a succession of grunts, drove her cock deep into Hayley's ass. Keneko's orgasm came on suddenly, the older woman had not had such attention for a while, and found herself spurting her hot seed in the blonde boy-pussy. She kept humping for a minute, until her cock fell from the girls ass. Releasing Haze's hair, she turned the girl around, and locked lips with her lover.

After a few minutes, they washed themselves properly and stepped out of the shower.

Kaneko slipped on her kimono, and tied up her hair again. Haze could sense a ripple of something wrong.

"You ok?"

"Yes sweetie, that was wonderful, I'm just... I'm sorry I got a little rough. You're my daughters friend, I'm not sure how I feel about it" Keneko replied.

A naked Haze stood in front of the woman and placed her hands on Keneko's hips.

"I like it a little rough sometimes. We're both adults, and we both enjoyed it, other than that what's there to worry about? Anyway, I know you play with the twins sometimes too, do you feel guilty about that?" asked Hayley.

"Well no, but I'm their mother, it's natural for me to want to care for them the best way a mother knows how... It's just, it feels different" said Keneko.

Haze snorted.

"Well 'Mommy,' your little girl didn't cum, and she really needs to. Can you help me out? Please?" said Haze.

Hayley crossed her feet over one another, wrapped one of her own hands around her cock and bit her nail, looking as sexy and adorable as she could.

"I... I don't know..."

"Mommy pplleeaassee, I really need to cum, can't you feel how hard my cock is?" Haze said.

For emphasis, the girl grabbed the older woman's hand and wrapped it around her cock.

Keneko bit her lip, her resistance melting.

"Please Mommy, aren't I a good girl?"

"Ok but let's go to my room" said Keneko.

The girl bounced past the twins room, seeing them still dozing.

Entering Kenoko's room, Haze roughly pushed their friends mother onto the bed. With a startled cry, the older woman attempted to cover herself with her robe again, but haze stopped her.

Untying the robe, haze took the woman's penis in her mouth. Though the thick bush of hair, she sucked the purple head of the woman's length in her mouth, managing to coax a little cum from the shaft. Kenoko propped herself up and watched the youth enjoy the taste of her cock.

"Mommy" said Haze, between slurps. "I really want to fuck you in the ass" she said.

The girls frankness sent a shiver through the woman, and she slipped the robe from her shoulders.

Pulling her legs to her chest, she exposed her ass to the girl, who dove in with her tongue.

Kenoko gasped and moaned loudly. It had been a long time since someone had talked such care with her body.

Haze lapped at the brown hole, stroking her own cock furiously as she longed to feel her length slide into the woman.

Kenoko reached for the nightstand and grabbed a small black bottle. Squirting some lubricant into her hand, she gently rubbed her rosebud, giving Haze a little show. She teased her opening, slipping the tip of a finger into herself, and then lay back, spreading her knees as much as she could.

"Please baby, fuck Mommy, Mommy really need it" she said. Haze straddled the prone woman, taking both their cock in one hand, and stroked them as she make eye contact. Haze looked down at the two cute cocks, one slightly bigger than the other. She leaned in for a kiss as the pleasure from their appendages rolled through their bodies.

Reaching for the little black bottle, she rubbed a generous amount of lubricant down her length, then aimed her cock at the beckoning brown hole.Looking the older woman in the eye, she pressed her cock home, watching it slide smoothly into the ass of her friends mother. Kenoko cried out in short high bursts as the cock went further and further, until she could feel it push no more. Haze began to rock her hips back and forth, almost removing her cock, before plunging it back into the beautiful woman's hole. Ever so gently, she began to build up her pace.

"Oh you feel so big in mommy's ass, so big, my big strong girl" said Kenoko.

They took their time, languishing in the pleasure each was getting from the other. Kenoko could not remember something ever feeling so wonder in her ass before, but became aware that Haze was building to a huge cum.

Stopping the young girl, Kenoko pulled the cock from her, and turned around. Getting on all fours, she beckoned the girl to return to her supple depths. The older woman felt the girl ram her cock home, and looked over her shoulder.

"Cum for me, cum in your mommy's ass babygirl, please, make me your woman, make me yours, cum in me please!" she said.

Haze picked up the pace, and felt her shoulders and balls tighten. The dirty talk from her 'mommy' pushed her over the edge. Gripping the woman's hips, she drove her cock home, feeling her balls spurt copious amount of cum into her tight ass. The world drifted away for a moment, and returned in stark red and black contrast. Regaining her senses, she pulled her cock from the woman's ass. A torrent of cum spurt from the brown hole and dripped over the woman's balls onto the bed. Haze felt proud.

Turning she noticed someone in the doorway. The twins stood naked side by side, reawakened from their orgasm induced nap. Both stared at their mothers ass, and the white treasure that dripped from her anus.