Shemale World - Family Haze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she needs a good cleaning" said Haze. The twins drifted into the room and climbed on the bed. Haze watched as the brother and sister team drank her cum deeply from their own mothers ass, and sighed with content.

Haze waved goodbye to her friends as their car drifted off into another warm summer evening. Her parents house looked inviting as she walked up the path into their softly lit home. She walked up the stairs and turned the corner to the shower. She was in desperate need of some relaxation. Running a hot bath, she got undressed, and slipped her naked body into the tub.

As she lay there, sounds from her parents pool drifted through the window. She could hear the hot tub, and talking, but it was too indistinct to know what always going on.

She closed her eyes for a while, letting the hot water relax her muscles.

When Haze opened her eyes again, an adorable natural blond was staring at her over the rim of the tub. Her sister Sarah stretched her legs out on the bathroom floor, and looked into her sisters eyes.

"Hazy" said Sarah.

"Hey you" replied Haze.

Sarah stroked her sisters hair, and Haze kissed her hand.

"Big weekend? Sarah asked.

"Yah ha" replied Haze, stretching her shoulders. "What about you?"

"University assignments; the usual" she said. "You?"

"Drinking and dancing with the twins" she replied.

Both sisters could fill in the blanks of what the other got up. It didn't need to be said.

"Wanna relax with me?" Hayley asked. She looked down at their sister, noticing her wearing only a thin white T-shirt.

"Sure" said Sarah with a warm smile. The girl slid off her shirt and slipped in the tub behind her sister. Warm flesh pressing against one another, as Hayley leaned against her sisters huge breasts, and lay her head on Sarah's collarbone.

The two enjoyed the warmth of the water and each other, fingers intertwining and kisses softly exchanged.

Soon, Haze got prune fingers, and the bath water grew lukewarm. The girls got out and dried themselves off. Haze went to her unfathomably messy room and retrieved a thin pair of boxer shorts. Padding her way to her sisters immaculately organised room, she found Sarah laying on freshly washed sheets, with the blanket folded neatly at the foot of the bed.

Sarah had waited for her sister, wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties. Haze cuddled her sister, the two topless girls wrapping their arms around each other, their breasts softly touching.

"Love you sis" said Hayley.

"Love you too sis" said Sarah.

The two girls kissed, held each other tightly, and were soon asleep.

Their mothers looked in on them, peeking in to see the girls, seeing them so beautifully wrapped in one another.

Holding hands, and feeling so proud, the two women went to bed.