Shemales and Females

Story Info
Pre-op transgender finds love.
1.8k words
4.46
26.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greymead
Greymead
80 Followers

Years ago, my girlfriend used to tell me that if I were a girl, I'd definitely be a lesbian. She was, of course, right. That girlfriend opened my eyes to all kinds of potentials in myself. It was probably largely because of her that I eventually realized that I wanted to be a girl - not just dress like one from time to time.

So, several years ago, I embarked on my journey to womanhood. I won't bore you with all the details - only a few people are really interested, and I'm not doing this to inform the world about the process of gender reassignment - there are plenty of sources for that.

I was already pretty feminine looking before I started my estrogen therapy, and just a little bit overweight, so in almost no time, I had small, girlish breasts. It was at this time that the adventure I want to relate began. I looked like a seventeen or eighteen year old girl, a little on the flat-chested side, but a girl, nonetheless.

I met Francie at the coffee shop I had begun to frequent (I had abandoned all of my old haunts so I could get away from anyone who would know me - I wouldn't have been able to handle teasing at that time of my life). Francie worked behind the counter, and I found her very attractive. I flirted, and she returned the pleasure. Then one day, when there was no one else around us, she asked me out. I was a little surprised. I looked into her face, uncertain of how to proceed. I knew that I was not what she thought. I worried about what she was going to think - how she would act - when she discovered (as she was almost certain to do, judging by the tenor of our flirting) that I had a fully functional 8-inch cock in my panties. I could think of no way to tell her without risking real humiliation, so I accepted with the intention of breaking the news to her before it became important.

We went to a play at the university. Something with a lesbian theme that I was sure Francie had selected hoping it would break any ice between us. It made me nervous as hell, certain that she did NOT want a cock in her life. Some time during the play, her arm settled across my shoulders, and I leaned against her, enjoying the warmth and the subtle aromas of her body and hair. When the lights finally came up, we exchanged a look. I mean a LOOK - the kind that kindles fires. She took my hand and led me from the theater, and I followed, my heart beating hard, my breath hard to catch.

Outside, she led me to a dark corner of the building. I leaned against the warm wall and she leaned toward me, a hand on the bricks by my ear, her face inches from my own. I could smell her, feel her warmth, and I wanted her desperately. When she kissed me, I returned it, my tongue tangling with hers. When her hand brushed my tit, I sighed and pushed against it. When she pressed her body against mine and her hands cupped and kneaded my ass, my own hand sought her breast, between us. Then, when her hand moved toward my cock, hardening in its gaffe, the panic alarm went off between my ears, waking me rudely from my fantasy. I deflected her hand and slipped from between her and the wall. Her eyes showed confusion and hurt.

"Francie, I have something to tell you."

She looked at me, face settling into what must have been a familiar state for her. "I know - you aren't really into women and you wanted to see what it was like, but now you are getting cold feet, right?"

Geez, this was hard. I mean, I really - REALLY! - wanted to make love to her, to have her make love to me, but I was so sure now that what I was about to say would spell the end of any interest she might have in me, and likely result in public humiliation here and now as she turned to bare my secret to all who might be within range of her voice. Still, what choice did I have? "Francie, I am not a girl." She looked at me. I could see the words moving about behind her eyes as she tried to put them in an order that made sense. "We need to go someplace more private," I added.

"My apartment is around the corner." We began walking - I reached for her hand, wanting to reassure her - wanting reassurance. She squeezed it tentatively, but didn't say anything.

I have never been so nervous in my life. I guess she figured that whatever I was up to meant that I was going to be either a difficult conquest or a no-go. The heat that had been between us was diminished, but she was still lukewarm. In her apartment, I choked, not able to make the words. I stepped close, kissed her again - she warmed up quickly. This time, when her hand cupped my groin, I let it linger. What with the gaffe and the thick fabric of the jeans, I don't think she knew she wasn't holding a pussy in her hand, but my hardening cock was very uncomfortable, pulled back between my thighs as it was. I needed relief. I stepped back, smiled at her and began to undo my pants. As I pushed them down over my hips, the nervousness attacked me again, but I was committed. I stepped from the jeans and pushed my panties down to show her. When I unfastened the gaffe and let my cock free, her eyes grew wide.

I looked at her - she looked at my cock. I worried at her shock, then thrilled as she began to smile happily. She looked up at me and the excitement in her eyes removed the last of my concern. "Oh, god, honey!" She reached to touch my cock, cupped her hand gently around its length. It grew harder. She stepped close to kiss me, never relinquishing her hold on my cock.

It was a long and gentle kiss. My hands began to undress her as she removed my blouse. In short minutes, we were finding our way to her bed, glued together at the mouth, our hands wandering over each others' bodies.

Francie pushed me back on the bed and crouched over me. She dropped her mouth to my nipple and sucked on it, causing a thrill to race through me. I reached to take her nipple in my fingers, but she pushed my arm back. "Just lay there, sweetheart. I want to adore you."

She made love to my little tits, sucking and licking, squeezing and pinching my nipples, arousing me to a fever pitch before she began to kiss her way slowly down over my belly. She kissed my cock where it lay, stiff, against my belly. She breathed her hot breath over it. Daintily extending the point of her tongue, she licked it very lightly from base to tip. My cock jumped. She giggled lightly and inhaled the tip between her lips. I groaned and lifted my hips. She pushed my hips back down and held me there, one hand on my tummy as she took my cock in her other hand and began to suck it in earnest. I lay back to enjoy it.

She really knew how to suck cock.

Holding my balls in one hand, she massaged them lightly as her mouth began to milk me. My world centered on the junction of my cock and her lips and tongue. In a very short time, I began to feel the gathering warmth that heralded impending orgasm. "Oh, honey! I'm gonna cum!" Francie sucked my cock deep, her tongue flicking out past it to stroke my balls. She pulled back as the first spurt of hot jizz burned its pleasure through my shaft and escaped into the warmth of her mouth. She sucked and swallowed, pulling the next spurt and the one after that out of me. Finally, fully drained, I relaxed. She slowly relinquished my softening pecker and slid up to kiss me. It was the first time I had tasted my jizz.

As she kissed me, her hand wandered over my body to find my cock again. She held it, hardening in her hand as she whispered, "fuck me now" in my ear. Surprised to be hard again so soon, I rolled her onto her back and kissed her hard. I slid a hand down over her breast, pulled at the nipple. She reached for my cock and pulled it toward her pussy. I took the hint - she was in no mood for niceties. My hand moved to her pussy, spreading it for my cock. She was hot and wet, and I slid deep into her with a single thrust, my belly against hers as she began to hump up against me with a frantic rhythm.

I may have been on top, but she was fucking me. There was no way I could keep up with her. Unless she slowed down, all I could do was hang on and go for the ride.

But in very short time, she started to make little yipping noises, expelling one with each upthrust of her hips. I grabbed her nipple between thumb and forefinger and pulled on it. She screamed aloud and came around my cock, shuddering as she did it.

As she subsided, I began to fuck her, more slowly this time. She looked up at me and smiled. Her hips moved in a slow circle, which I matched. We fucked like that, slowly.

She began to stroke and fondle my breasts as I fucked her. As I saw the blush begin to spread over her own breasts, she sighed and moved against me. Her mouth moved to fasten over one nipple while her hand sought the other. It felt so good that it released my building orgasm. I felt her under me as I pumped my jizz into her, her cunt squeezing me, and knew that she was cumming too.

As we lay side-by-side, facing each other, cuddling and whispering, her hands continually explored my hair, my breasts, my waist. "You are everything I have wanted in my life," she admitted.

That was many months ago. I stopped the hormone replacement therapy - Francie loves a hard cock - and had a breast implant instead. If our life together continues as it started, I am going to be a very happy woman - er... man.

Greymead
Greymead
80 Followers