Shepherdess without a Flock Ch. 02

Story Info
After a passionate visit on the island, Dani returns to work.
9.4k words
4.19
124.4k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the characters in this work of fiction are over the age of 21.

This series can be read on its own. However, Frank Melar from The Happiest Day of Her Life appears in this chapter.

This chapter contains depictions of heterosexual sex.

In the previous chapter, Dani Van Cleef, a newly ordained Presbyterian pastor, agreed to fly out to the home of Frank Melar, a rich heir, after meeting him once. Frank was clearly attracted to Dani, but had (for the most part) behaved like a gentleman. Oh, and there were a bunch of crappy drawings that did little to help illustrate things.

Votes and polite comments are always appreciated.

Special thanks to my Beta Reader, FangsAnarchy, for her help and encouragement.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Dani woke up, she had a bit of a headache. She massaged the sides of her head. She soon realized she was still in her black dress from the night before. Nothing had happened, obviously. Dani didn't understand why, but she was a little disappointed that Frank didn't take advantage of her. It felt, almost, as though he had rejected her on some level. She knew he was simply being a gentleman, but the feeling of rejection lingered.

She stood before the full length mirror and flattened her dress as she gazed at her reflection. She still felt pretty despite the state of her hair and makeup. She told herself, over and over again, that she was not rejected. It was an act of chivalry and not revulsion. Dani undressed and took a long shower. The hot water helped her to clear her head. She brushed her teeth and then slipped into a blue tank top and jean shorts. She didn't bother to put on a bra.

Dani went down to the dining room. Tim met her there and took her breakfast order. She was feeling hungry and ordered a Western omelette with juice and black coffee. As had happened the day before, Frank came to the dining room and soon thereafter, both his and Dani's breakfasts came out of the kitchen. At first, Dani thought it was simply the same order every day and the kitchen staff knew exactly what to serve him. Upon closer inspection, she saw differences from the previous breakfast.

She didn't bother to voice her question. She looked at Frank. He was still very dreamy.

"Thank you for last night," she said.

"How much of it do you remember?" he asked as he took his seat.

"Not all, but a lot," she admitted. Dani raked her fingers through her hair before digging her fork into her omelette. "I've pieced together most of the memories that are missing. I drank too much Jack and Coke. I danced a long time and a tool showed up right when you went to fetch drinks. We went back to our table. You brought me outside. I passed out on the boat. You did not molest me. Did I miss anything?"

"No, that sums it up nicely," said Frank with a chuckle.

"What's the plan of the day?" Dani asked.

"I thought we'd take it easier today. Veg out at the pool and later take the boat out."

"So we're going back out into the sun?" asked Dani.

"Not if you don't want to," said Frank. "It's an indoor/outdoor pool."

They went upstairs and to their respective rooms to change into their swimsuits. Dani was glad she'd brought more than one. She put on another string bikini. This one was all black and very tiny. Lately, Dani liked the way she looked in black. She walked out her door feeling particularly sexy. She remembered to take a book with her. Frank was waiting for her in the hall.

"Wow," said Dani. "You're quick."

"I'm a guy," said Frank. "I don't have as much to change."

They walked downstairs together and Frank led Dani to the pool room. It was almost directly behind the staircase closest to Dani's room. It actually would have been very convenient if they had come in that way the first day of her visit. Dani looked around the room. It was a very large indoor pool. The fact that it connected to a larger pool made it seem enormous.

Frank dove right in and began swimming laps. Dani tested the water with her toes. It was warmer than she expected it to be. Dani dove into the water, arching her body gracefully. She sliced through the water and stayed under until she was nearly at the other end of the pool. She emerged and flipped her wet hair out of her face. The water that cascaded from her hair flew through the air nicely.

"Wow," said Frank. "You look great when you're wet."

"Yes, well, I've been wet a lot the last few days," said Dani. She managed to get that out without blushing.

Frank wasn't sure how to answer that. This was a member of the clergy he was hitting on. He knew she wasn't a priest or nun. She didn't take any vows of celibacy. Still, this was outside his experience. He decided to go for charming rather than digging into his stores of double entendres.

He said, "I guess that explains why you always look great."

"Aren't you the flatterer?"

"Not a flatterer," he said, "just an admirer."

Dani was feeling bold and asked, "Would you like to do more than admire?"

Frank asked in reply, "What did you have in mind?"

Dani smirked and went underwater. When she emerged, she was right in front of Frank. She ran her fingers along his chest. Dani placed her hands on Frank's shoulders and kissed the center of his chest. She slowly worked her way up. She kissed the little notch at the base of his throat. She moved up his neck and trailed her lips there. She kissed that spot under his chin. Dani wrapped her arms around Frank as she kissed him on the lips. She pressed her body to his. She could feel his cock harden between them. She broke the kiss and tapped him on the chest.

"Tag! You're it!" she shouted before she swam away.

She was underwater and quickly swam her way to the outdoor section of the immense pool. Frank found it difficult to swim with a boner. He finally managed to get himself outside, but Frank had no chance of catching Dani. His stiff cock continually slapped against his thighs as he swam. The slapping only succeeded in making the dick stiffer. Frank quickly gave up attempting to swim and walked towards Dani as quickly as the water allowed. Dani was very good at dodging, but Frank's persistence eventually paid off. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Tag," he said.

"Well, you caught me," a smiling Dani said. "Now what are you going to do with me?"

"I don't really know," said Frank. "How far can I go before I condemn myself to hell?"

"You're Catholic," asked Dani, "aren't you?"

"Well," Frank said, stretching the word out. "I'm a lapsed Catholic."

"In other words, you don't go to services but you still have guilt," Dani said.

"Something like that," agreed Frank.

"There's nothing to be guilty about," said Dani. "I'm a consenting adult and I'm a member of the Presbyterian Church, USA."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that we don't consider premarital sex a sin. It also means that Presbyterian pastors are allowed to date and get married," said Dani with a huge, sexy, grin.

"I guess I'm a little nervous," Frank admitted.

Dani slipped out of Frank's grasp and said, "Oh, are you? I'm pretty nervous myself."

"Why are you nervous? I'm the one attracted to a pastor," said Frank.

Dani smiled at that. She returned to his eager arms.

Frank's experience with women was somewhat limited. He filled the gaps with things learned from movies until those things were corrected by his female friends. One thing still stuck in his head was the 90-10 ratio used in the film Hitch. Frank moved his head towards Dani's and gave his lips a slight pucker. He moved in a slow but steady manner and then he stopped a few inches from the goal. He held himself there. Dani, having seen the film, smiled and closed the gap. It was a soft kiss, but very nice.

Frank, after about forty seconds of kissing, broke the kiss and said, "I'm sorry!"

"What are you sorry for?" asked Dani. "That was very good."

"No," said Frank. "I'm sorry because I wasn't being very fair to you. I was thinking of someone else just now."

"Who were you thinking of?" Dani asked.

"My sister-in-law."

"Ewww!" exclaimed Dani. Her face was etched in a look of disgust.

"I know, I know," proclaimed Frank. "It's just that ever since my brother died, I've been very protective of her."

"Wait," said Dani. "You're talking about your brother's widow?"

"Yeah," said Frank. "It's pretty creepy, isn't it?"

"It isn't creepy at all," replied Dani. "It's Biblical."

"What do you mean?"

"In Ancient Judea, bloodlines were very important. They meant the survival of the Kingdom, after all. If a woman was widowed without producing offspring and the deceased had an unmarried brother, the living brother would take the widow as his wife. The first male child they had would be considered the heir of the deceased brother so that his bloodline would continue. Any additional children could be considered the offspring of the living brother at his discretion."

"Oh," said Frank. "Is that why, sometimes, in the Bible when it says 'brothers' it really means 'cousins'?"

"What do you mean?" asked Dani. "There's no such pattern in the Bible."

"Sure there is," replied Frank. "You know, when it says that Jesus has brothers it was really talking about cousins."

"Um, no," said Dani. "It was talking about his four brothers: James, Joses or Joseph Junior, Simon, and Judas. His cousin was John, the baptist, and John was never referred to as Jesus' brother."

"Wait. Judas was Jesus' brother?" asked Frank.

"Not to be confused with Judas Iscariot, the Apostle. Only one of Jesus' brothers was an Apostle. James. You would probably know him as James the Lesser. James the Greater was the brother of John, the Evangelist."

"But wait a second. How could Jesus have brothers if Mary was a virgin?" Frank asked.

"Catholics," said Dani as though it were a dirty word. "What Bible do you read?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what translation do you use?"

"I have no clue what you are talking about," Frank replied.

Dani cleared her throat and asked, "What's the name of your Bible? Does it say 'Holy Bible' or 'Good News Bible' or..."

"'Good News Bible'," Frank said excitedly.

"Ok," said Dani. "Do yourself a favor and throw that shit out. Go to the bookstore and pick up the NRSV translation of the Bible. That stands for New Revised Standard Version. Take that home and turn to the Gospel According to Matthew. You will see, right there in the first chapter, that Matthew says that Joseph and Mary had marital relations after Jesus was born. Then, turn to Matthew Chapter 13, Verse 55 and you will see that James, Joseph, Simon and Judas are listed as his brothers and not his cousins. The Bible never substitutes the word 'cousin' with 'brother'. Cain and Abel were not cousins. Moses and Aaron were not cousins. James and John were not cousins. Peter and Andrew were not cousins. Rufus and Alexander were not cousins. Jesus was not cousins with James, Joses, Simon and Judas."

"Hold on," said Frank. "If it's in the Bible, why would the church teach that Mary remained a virgin?"

"The Roman Catholic church teaches that false lesson because Augustine was a sociopath who thought that sex was dirty. Augustine had enough influence that the RC church actually taught people that sex was dirty and could only be used for good if it was between two married people and used only for procreation and not for enjoyment. Face it, son. 'You've been flimflammed. You've been hoodwinked.' Your church lied to your ancestors to keep them docile and compliant."

"Whoa," said Frank.

"Pretty heavy shit for a second date, isn't it?"

"Well, that and you quoted Malcolm X."

"Oops," said Dani. "You caught me. You know, it's hard to write 52 sermons a year and stay original. Not to mention sermons for special occasions like weddings and funerals. Some pastors do it by writing only 156 sermons and using them over and over again over the three lectionary cycles. Others, like me, just borrow liberally from great writers. I've killed the moment, haven't I?"

Frank said, "Well, this isn't very sexy but it is interesting. You know a lot about the Bible."

"It's kind of my job..." said Dani with a shrug.

"Come with me," said Frank.

He took Dani by the hand and led her out of the pool and to the pier. He helped her into the boat and he cast off soon afterwards. Instead of going west, towards Miami, they went east. Dani was amazed when the land disappeared behind them. She had never been so far out to sea before that the only things visible were water and sky. It was majestic. It was frightening. The boat rocked on the water gently after Frank turned off the engine. He walked to the stern, where Dani was. She had nowhere to go. It was too far to swim. She could not escape him if she wanted to. She didn't think she wanted to. He wrapped his arms around her and she replied in kind. He leaned his head in and she met him halfway. The kiss was soft at first and gained intensity. He did not pull away or act guilty.

His hands glided slowly up and down her back. After several pleasant seconds of this, he trapped the ties at her neck between his thumb and forefinger and pulled down and did the same with the ties at her back, pulling them up. In that simple motion, he untied both bows on her top and it popped off between their bodies. She rubbed her chest against his in a slow figure eight pattern as the kiss became more frenzied. She swirled her tongue around his. His hands came to her hips and untied the strings of her bottom as easily as her top had been undone.

She wanted balance. She lowered herself, breaking the kiss, and grabbed the waistband of his trunks on the way down. His cock snapped up at attention as she pulled the trunks down to his ankles. He stepped out of them. She kneeled on them and was eye level with his cock. She kissed the head. He was circumcised. She smiled at that. Dani wasn't sure what to do next. She'd never given a blow job. She didn't know what was expected of her. She stroked the shaft as she kissed the head again. Frank's moan told her that was good.

She licked the head and the shaft like an ice cream cone. She kissed his balls. Frank's hands rested on her shoulders. Dani could feel the heat of the sun on her back. She stopped licking.

"Did you bring lotion?" she asked.

"No," replied Frank. "Come with me."

Dani looked confused but stood up and followed as Frank opened the hatch to the boat's cabin. There were steps and at the bottom was a small bed. Dani smiled. They were out of the sun.

Frank laid down on the bed and Dani crawled up between his legs. She had just enough room to continue pleasuring his cock. She sucked on his balls, one at a time, and licked up his shaft in long, slow, strokes. She sucked on the head and tickled the small opening with her tongue. Frank's hands returned to her shoulders and his moaning was louder. Dani sucked very hard on the head while her hands stroked the shaft. She stroked him vigorously with her hand while she gave her mouth a break. She licked the lip where the head meets the shaft but did not stop jerking him off. She sucked the head again and bobbed her head a little bit as she did. She continued a shallow head bob as her right hand kept up with the hand job. His hands moved to the back of her head and pushed down. Dani breathed through her nose and allowed her lips to slide lower down the shaft. His hands did not push down as hard when Dani moved her lips closer to the base of his cock, so she tried to see how far she could go. She pushed herself until the head was pushing at the entrance of her esophagus, at least that's where she imagined it was. She turned her head to the side so she could break away without his hands pushing her back down. She looked at the shaft and saw the moisture from her mouth. She'd gone pretty far, but there was at least a three inch gap from where she'd stopped to the base. She jerked him hard with both hands as she sucked on each of his balls again.

Content that she knew what she was doing, Frank's hands came to rest at his sides. Dani returned to sucking and bobbing. She pushed herself hard and gagged a little bit, but pushed further. Dani relaxed her throat and took a big breath in through her nose before forcing her head forward and engulfing his prick. Her nose pressed his pubic hair to his skin. She held herself there for ten seconds and then went back to sucking and bobbing. When hew jaw needed another break, Dani popped off and jerked him off with both hands.

Frank's breathing became rapid and shallow. He knew he was close. He stopped her. He pulled her to him and kissed her lips. He traded places with her and crawled between her legs. She looked so beautiful to him. He pushed open her legs and gently licked at her pussy. He caressed her thighs as his tongue lingered over her labia and then slid upwards to circle her clit. He used the tip of his tongue to paint a wet trail around her nub without actually touching it. With each successive circle, his tongue drifted closer to her clit and yet never came close enough. This was magic to Dani. She'd never been touched like this. She'd never been teased like this.

This moment was about her pleasure. No one had ever seemed very concerned about her pleasure before. As the tongue continued to tease and taunt her, she felt fingers gently rub her folds. She arched her back and moaned as the fingers worked in tandem with the talented tongue. Dani felt a heat emanating from her core and slowly, teasingly, reaching out to the rest of her body. Her eyes opened as two of the lovely fingers that had been massaging her labia opened her. The tongue dragged down from its circuit and tasted her inside. The tongue pressed against her inner lips and lathed them majestically.

Dani wished, and then chided herself for being silly, that her hymen were intact. She wanted her virginity to be there for this man who deserved to take it. As painful as the act had been, she would have endured it for Frank. She suspected that with Frank it would not have been as painful.

The fingers left her labia and glided along her left thigh. They straightened and extended her left leg. The wonderful tongue left her snatch and pulled its way along her thigh and tickled behind her left knee before returning along her thigh. The fingers massaged her thigh as they lowered it. The tongue returned to doing laps around her clit and the fingers returned to massage her folds. She felt herself opening up to the touch. She wanted to see but she couldn't hold her head up. It kept falling back to the bed.

The rough tongue scraped her clitoris as a finger penetrated her snatch. The finger crooked inside her and twisted from side to side as though it were a key in a lock. Soft lips touched her nub and sucked on it greedily.

"Oooooooooooooooh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. OH! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh. My. God. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. OH, FRANK! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! OH MY! OH GOD!"

A second finger joined the first and they spread apart while inside her. Then they pushed in and pulled out, still spread apart. The lips tugged on her clit as the sucking continued.

"OH! OH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH GOD! OH GOD! I'M GOING TO... I'M GOING TO... OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING! OH! OH! OH! OHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHH! OH SHIT! OH FUCK! OH CHRIST! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Dani's body convulsed in ecstasy and the lips and fingers moved with her. She could not escape the tormenting pleasure as they continued their loving assault of her. She slammed her heels down on the mattress and arched her back. Her feet curled into tight fists. She had masturbated herself to orgasm before, but they never felt like this. Her body was alive with new sensations. She couldn't keep her back arched any longer and she fell onto the small bed. She was still breathing hard when the fingers and lips left her. Frank was standing up. He moved closer. Dani saw his cock as it neared her pussy. She looked at him with beckoning eyes as he approached her.