Shepherdess without a Flock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed on the bed. His body hovered over her own. He looked primeval in the crouched state he had to assume in the tiny cabin. She had not fully come down from her orgasm when his thick cock entered her. She groaned as her empty pussy was filled. She was truly filled in every way she could think of. She felt his weight on top of her and it was so good. It brought a reality to these sensations that had been coursing through her being. He distributed as much weight as he could to his lower arms, but she still felt it as he pressed down upon her. She was frozen at first. She laid there dumbly as he entered her again and again and again. He drilled deeply inside of her and struck her core. Her hips bucked up to meet him as his relentless ferocity continued. Frank seemed barbaric suddenly. The sweet gentle person she'd come to know was not there in his eyes. His eyes were not smiling as they usually did. His eyes were possessive. They were claiming her.

Her body bucked as another climax ripped through her soul. She screamed louder than she thought possible and dug her fingernails into his back. He hammered her into the mattress. She slammed the back of her head on the bed as the hot throbbing pulse roared over her senses. She called out his name and made animalistic noises. He relented and gently pulled himself out of her and she whimpered.

He lifted her up like a rag doll. He turned her over and guided her onto her hands and knees. He pushed open her legs and knelt down behind her. He opened her pussy with his hard fingers and his heavy cock returned to her wanting snatch. He pumped her hard and shook her body with each impact. He grabbed her long hair and wrapped it around his fingers before he pulled hard. It hurt her but it hurt in such a pleasurable way that she wanted more of it.

His left hand rubbed her left ass cheek as his thrusts persisted. The hand lifted off her ass and then came back down hard. It rubbed her again. The rubbing spread out the heat and the sting of the blow and she could actually enjoy it. Just as it seemed like the sting was completely gone, the hand rose and fell again. Again, it rubbed where it had landed.

"OW! Oooooooooooooooh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. OW! Ooooooooooooooooooooh. Ohhhhhhhhhh. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmm. OW! OW! OW! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! OH GOD! OH I CAN'T TAKE... OW! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. OH, GOD, YES! PULL MY HAIR! OH, SPANK ME! OUCH! OUCH! OH SHIT! OWWWWWWWW OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHD OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH! OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! OHHHHHHHHHH!"

Dani fell onto the bed as a third orgasm tore through her like a runaway train. She had never had multiple orgasms before. She was sure she would pass out. She didn't. Frank held her ass up as he continued feeding his dick to her hungry cunt. Her face was in the mattress and her moans were muffled by the covers.

Frank pulled out suddenly, flipped Dani onto her back and came on her flat stomach. She even felt a few drops on her tits. He fell next to her on the bed and she scooted herself to give him more room. He turned and laid his arm over her still quivering body. She grabbed him and held him tightly as the earthquakes in her body eventually settled. His fingers were lazily wandering over her thigh and it was the anchor to reality her mind needed. She cherished that gentle touch.

"Oh, I get it now," she said quietly.

"Get what?" he asked curiously.

"I get why people like sex."

"Yep," he said. "I guess that would be why."

They rested together. Dani closed her eyes and was sure she drifted off to sleep but had no idea for how long. It was darker in the cabin when her eyes opened again.

Eventually, they went on deck and got dressed. Frank never dropped anchor. The boat had drifted during their activities. Frank checked his compass before starting the engine. The boat fired up and he headed west. The currents must have pushed them west because there was soon land on the horizon. Dani didn't recognize it and asked if Frank did.

"Yep. That's home. It's just not my side of it. Feel like visiting my neighbors?"

"Not particularly," Dani replied. She rubbed the back of Frank's neck with her fingertips.

He steered to port and rounded the island. Dani felt better when his house came into view. She felt safe. Frank pulled up to the pier and reached over to grab the line. He secured the boat to the pier and helped Dani climb out.

"Are you hungry?" he asked with a smile on his lips.

She paused for a second and checked herself before answering, "I'm starving, actually."

He scooped her up and threw her over his left shoulder and ran towards the house. Once he reached the pool, he set her down and dove in. She smiled and followed him. They swam inside the house. Frank climbed out and lowered the glass partition that separated the two pools. He picked up a towel and held it up. Dani stepped out of the pool and walked up to Frank. He wrapped her in the towel before stepping away to fetch one for himself. He handed her a second towel for her hair and she wrapped it up in a few seconds.

"Would you like to take a shower with me or are you not ready for that yet?"

"I... I'm not quite ready yet, though it sounds very interesting."

"Ok," he said. "I'll walk you to your room. We'll shower for lunch in our own rooms and go down to eat."

"That sounds like a plan I can handle," said Dani.

The water from the shower felt so wonderful on Dani's skin. She must have stayed in for forty-five minutes because of how luxurious it felt. In time, she turned the heavenly water off and dried herself and her hair. She dressed casually in a tank top and jean shorts. She had felt exposed earlier and so wore a bra and panties to make herself feel more clothed, realizing at once that didn't make any sense.

Once again, Frank was waiting for her as she left her room.

"You look wonderful," he said.

"Flatterer."

Frank smiled and said, "Not at all."

Lunch was a chicken topped Caesar salad and Dani was amazed how hungry she was. She was never one to scarf down food but she'd finished her salad before Frank was halfway through his. She sipped her iced tea and looked at him thoughtfully as he ate. She watched the way his muscles moved. She inhaled deeply, remembering the tangy smell of him as he rode her. She felt a slight ache in her thighs. It was a good ache. She was tempted to rub her thighs. She knew once she did she'd start rubbing other places.

He looked up from his salad and she smiled.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Absolutely nothing," she said in a voice that was huskier than usual.

Frank straightened his back and asked, "What would you like to do after lunch?"

"You're going to think I'm a horrible person, but I'd actually like more of what we did on the boat."

"Why would I think that?" asked Frank. "What we did on the boat was incredible."

Dani brushed some hair behind her ear with her fingertips and bit her lower lip. She studied his movements carefully. She looked at his eyes. His smiling eyes were back. He was, once again, gentle and considerate.

"What happened to you out there?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I don't know. You changed. You seemed wild; primitive. You were a little scary."

"I'm sorry," he said quietly.

"I'm not," she said as she bit her lower lip again. "It was really sexy. You scared me in a way that made me really horny. I don't know if you can understand that. I'm not sure I do. This was my second time."

"You're kidding me," said Frank. "You were very good. Yeah, I think I understand what you mean. I didn't mean to be scary. You are just so damned sexy I... I couldn't control myself."

"So," Dani said, looking at his salad, "are you gonna finish that?"

"Two more bites?"

"Oh, ok," said Dani. "I guess you do need to build your strength up..."

Two bites of salad later, Frank led Dani upstairs to his room. It was somewhat larger than hers. The bed was larger as well. It was not a canopy bed, as hers was. The room was very clean. Dani had a feeling that was more because of the house staff than Frank. Frank pulled Dani in for a hug and crushed her chest against him. He kissed her on the lips. This wasn't the gentle kiss of earlier. This was a needful kiss full of fire. Dani felt the heat from it. She felt his hands pulling up on her tank top. They broke the kiss and she raised her arms. The garment was quickly banished to the floor. The kissing returned, but something strange happened. Time lost all meaning.

Dani was naked before she realized it. Frank shed his own clothing and she was suddenly on the bed being covered by his warm body. They had rough passionate sex. She groaned and cooed and moaned. They changed positions several times. Eventually, Frank three the bedspread on the floor and fucked Dani while she laid upon it.

Every so often, there would be a knock at the door. Frank would answer, "We're ok," and there would be no further noise from the door until much later. Dani eventually noticed the number of knocks changed. After a very long period, Dani concluded that the knocks represented the time. This came to her at eight knocks when instead of his usual answer, Frank said, "Thank you, Tim. Please bring us some food."

Sometime later, there were eight knocks followed by a pause and then two more knocks. Frank got up and headed for the door. Dani grabbed her cell phone and saw that it was 8:20 at night. Frank opened the door and brought in the tray that had been left in front of it. He pulled off the metal cover to reveal two bowls of soup and a small pile of sandwiches. There were also two glasses of skim milk. The food was delicious but did not last very long. Frank returned the tray to the hall and lifted Dani off the floor and threw her onto the bed. The barbaric look had returned. He pulled her by her legs to the edge of the bed and thrust himself inside her.

The knocking returned. At twelve knocks, Frank said, "Goodnight, Tim. Thank you." A very long time later, there were seven knocks. Frank said, "Good morning, Tim. Please bring us some breakfast."

Frank, soon thereafter, stopped fucking Dani. He collapsed next to her and left them both breathing heavily. Dani had no idea how many orgasms she'd had. They had begun to merge to the point where she wasn't sure if she'd had seven small orgasms or one long one. She wrapped her body around his and kissed his shoulder. He turned and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning," she said almost inaudibly. Her voice was very hoarse. It made her remember how much screaming she'd done in the last eighteen hours or so.

Thankfully, at seven plus two knocks, there was soothing throat tea on the tray. There were also eggs, pancakes, scrapple, sausages and bacon. Again, the food quickly vanished from the tray. They rested after breakfast. Dani's joints were very stiff and she ached all over her body.

Eventually, she managed to say, "I think I'm ready to take a shower with you."

Dani stood up with Frank. He put the empty food tray in the hall and led Dani to the en-suite bathroom. Again, it was larger than hers. Frank let the water run in the shower and kissed Dani at the point where the back of her neck meets her spine. She hummed softly in happiness. When the water was hot enough, they stepped in the tub and let the wonderful water rain down upon them. Frank washed Dani's back and she returned the favor. She had had enough sex for the time being and did not allow Frank to wash her front. When the shower was over, she wrapped herself in a towel and scooted across the hall to her room to get dressed. It was the last day of her visit here, so she put on the clothes she would be traveling in.

Frank was waiting for her when she emerged from her room. She told him she would like to take a walk on the beach. They took the long way around. Dani didn't want to use the pool. When she was certain they were away from everyone's range of hearing, Dani spoke to Frank.

"Let me ask you something," she began. "When you zone out and become Conan the Barbarian, you're thinking of her. Aren't you?"

He said, "I... uh... What do you want to hear?"

"The truth."

"Yes," he admitted. "I've occasionally thought about her while you and I were being intimate."

"I understand," Dani replied. "It's not exactly a compliment to me, but I get it. You're not planning to leave this island any time soon, are you?"

"No," he said. "Why?"

"Just checking. I just started my job in Jersey. I can't quit it. I won't quit it. You're staying here. I'm guessing it's not going to work out between us," she said. "It's ok. You have done an amazing thing for me, Frank. You got me to open my eyes to new possibilities. Thank you. I really wish this was the start of something between us, because the sex was fantastic, but I understand. There's just one thing you have to do."

"What's that?" Frank asked.

"Tell her. Don't let this be a crush that you never act on," Dani implored. "Talk to your sister-in-law and tell her how you feel. You never know. It might just be the thing that opens up her eyes and sees you as someone to love."

They hugged there on the beach and then returned to the house. Dani packed her bags and got a surprise. Frank had replaced the bag that had ripped open on her arrival. She had no idea how he managed that since they spent almost every waking moment together. She finished packing and carried her bags to the bedroom door. Tim was standing there.

"May I take your bags for you, Miss Dani?"

"Yes, please, Tim. Thank you," she said. "Oh, and thank you for the new suitcase. It's perfect."

"You're quite welcome, Miss Dani. We hope you had a pleasant stay."

"Oh, yes," said Dani. "It was very relaxing."

They walked to the pier and Tim carefully stowed her bags on Frank's plane. She shook her head in disbelief but had a smile on her face. She couldn't believe she was going to fly to the airport. It seemed a little surreal.

The flight to the airport was calmer for Dani than the flight to the island. She trusted this man and knew he would get her there safely. He walked her to the security checkpoint and they kissed goodbye. She took his cell phone, pulled up her number, and made sure it was the one for her cell. She told him to text her if he ever got blue and reminded him to talk to his sister-in-law. Frank waited until Dani got through security and then he headed back to his plane.

The next day, Frank received a text message telling him his friend Chloe was hit by a car. He packed a bag, ran to his plane and got a flight plan en route.

Dani's flight back to New Jersey was relaxing. She didn't twirl her hair. She put her seat as far back as it could go and she rested most of the trip. Her bags escaped the luggage pickup carousel intact. She paid for her long term parking and drove back to Williamstown.

Dani did not go directly to the manse. She drove around the neighborhood to get a feel for what was around. Right next to the manse was a funeral home. Just up Main Street from the funeral home, on the other side of the road, was the Grand Theatre. It was a community theater that performed plays and musicals. One block up from the theater was a Chinese restaurant that had take-out. There were four other churches on Main Street. At one end of Main Street, where it joins with Black Horse Pike, was a shopping center with a CVS. Within walking distance of the church - on Black Horse Pike - were a Burger King, a McDonald's, Geet's Diner, a Shop Rite, a liquor store, a Walgreen's and two ice cream parlors. There was also a liquor store/bar combo one block up from the Walgreen's. If she needed alcohol or junk food, she was all set.

Dani opened an account with TD Bank. There were a ton of them in the immediate area and one was within walking distance from the church on Sicklerville Road. Dani pulled up to the manse's garage. It was a two-car garage, but the church stored a lot of things in there, so she had to park outside. The manse, the house she lived in that was owned by the church, had four entrances. There were two in the front, one in the back and one through the attached garage. One door in the front led to the residence side of the manse and the other door led to the Pastor's office. Dani didn't understand why she had an office in the manse when she also had one in the church not twenty feet away. She supposed the one in the manse was for private counseling. The church had a small parking lot and a small graveyard. The manse had a few trees on the property. There were two cherry trees and some berry bushes. There was also an apple tree, but that was on the funeral home's property.

The church was small and instead of a steeple, had a bell tower that looked like the turret of a castle. There was a sign board that faced Main Street. The message on it read: "WELCOME BACK, PASTOR VAN CLEEF". Dani smiled when she read that. Dani took out her keys and went in the Main Street entrance of the church. The door she entered had a mail slot that fed into a wooden box attached to the door. It was a great idea unless the mail didn't get picked up and new mail slid out onto the floor of the church. There was quite a bit of mail on the floor. Dani picked it all up and headed to the office.

There were two offices. There was the secretary's office - even though the church did not have a secretary - and the Pastor's office. You had to walk through the secretary's office to get to the Pastor's office. Dani opened the door to her office and jumped. There was someone sitting at the desk.

"Who are you?" the stranger demanded.

"Uh, I'm Dani Van Cleef. I work here..."

"Oh, Pastor Van Cleef!" said the stranger as she took her feet off the desk and stood. She turned on the light and Dani finally got a good look at her. "I'm Melissa Masters, the Session Moderator. We met at your interviews. I'm so sorry about your father."

"Thank you, Mrs. Masters. I'm sorry for my reaction. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here."

"Oh, I come in from time to time to see how things are going, Pastor Van Cleef," Mrs. Masters said. "No need to thank me."

"Yes, of course," Dani said. "Is everything alright?"

"Oh, yes," Mrs. Masters replied. "I trust you had a restful mourning period, Pastor Van Cleef?"

"Yes, thank you. I am very well rested. Now I'm ready to get to work. Oh, and please, call me Dani."

"Thank you, Pastor Dani. That's very kind of you. You may call me Melissa."

"Thank you, Melissa."

"Pardon my nosiness, Pastor Dani. What is that you're carrying?"

"Oh, I was just about to sort through the mail."

"Please allow me to assist you, Pastor Dani."

"Thank you, Melissa. That would be great." Dani fanned out the mail and began stacking it according to the church department specified on each letter or notice.

"Did you cry during your entire sabbatical, Pastor Dani?" Melissa was mostly observing how Dani was organizing the mail. She would occasionally pick up an envelope simply to put it back in the same place.

"Hmmm? Oh, no. Not at all," Dani said. "I actually spent a few days relaxing on a semi-private island."

"'Semi-private,' Pastor Dani?"

"Um, yes. The friend I was staying with lives on the island with three other properties but we never saw any of his neighbors."

"'His' neighbors, Pastor Dani?" Melissa stopped pretending to work.

"Yes. My friend, Frank, is a 'he.'" Dani continued sorting the mail.