Shepherd's Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you so tense?" she said, massaging between my neck and shoulders.

"Not sure," I said, "just been a strange couple of days."

"Yes it has," she said. "But it's also been pretty nice," she added. Then, out of nowhere, she leaned in close enough where I could feel the warmth of her breath. Then she softly kissed me on the lips. It wasn't long a kiss, more like a peck. Still, it wasn't something she'd ever done before.

"What was that?" I said, praying she wouldn't feel my hard-on against her this time.

"Just my way of saying thank you," she answered. "I've never told you how much I missed you all this time. It means so much that you're willing to give up your freedom to live with your crazy, old mom. I want you to know no matter what happens, you're still my son and I'll always love you."

It was all I could do not to grab her and kiss her as hard as I could. The twinkle her in eye gave me the feeling she might not pull away, as I boldly prepared to lean in and press my lips firmly against hers.

"So what's with the camera on the dining table?" she said, throwing me off.

I stammered for a moment, quickly blinking, trying to collect my thoughts. In hindsight, perhaps I should have lied about it. Instead, I stood there pressed up against her chest, with a mild grin on my face, as I calmly proceeded to explain how Cynthia had stopped by earlier, noticed the camera in the office and thought it would be cool to give Joel some sexy photos for their anniversary. I assumed Mom would understand it was all in fun, but the frown on her face immediately told me otherwise.

"You seem nervous about it," she said, quirking her head to the side. "Are you sure she just wanted pictures, or did something else happen that you're not telling me?"

The tension in her body felt like she was bracing for a major shock. Her eyes stared intently as she quietly held her breath.

"I never touched her, if that's what you're thinking."

Mom blinked back at me, eerily quiet as she sniffled and flipped her hair.

"She was telling me something about the baby," I continued. "Then somehow we got on the topic of breast milk. At first, it was all pretty standard. Then she asked if I wanted to try some."

Mom's eyebrow shot up as she looked back and suddenly blurted, "Did you?"

She knew my answer the moment I turned away. Before I could stop her, she angrily pushed me back, turned to her left and promptly marched down the hall.

"What are you doing?" I said, chasing her toward the dining room.

"Deleting those pictures before Joel hears about this," she said. "The last thing we need is a reason for him to throw us out."

As I entered the dining room, Mom had already picked up the camera and powered it on. I came up behind her reaching for it, as she scanned through the pictures one at a time.

I could hear the hurt in her voice as she looked down and studied the pictures with disbelief.

"Why would you do this?" she whispered.

"Mom, it's nothing," I said. "You know that I've always wanted to do this for a living. It's just a way to start my portfolio."

Slowly, she turned around, head down, as I reached up and held her by the shoulders. The hair falling over her face made it difficult to see her expression, as I stood there and quietly rubbed her shoulders, trying to console her.

Finally, with tears welling in her eyes, she looked back, voice trembling as she softly whispered, "Then why didn't you ask me?"

Her words struck me like a bolt of lightning. Without thinking, I lunged forward and kissed her with more passion than a soldier returning from war. Her lips parted, surprisingly accepting my tongue, returning my lust-filled explosion with the same intense urgency.

We stood there feverishly making out with each other for God knows how long. Our hands roamed everywhere, groping each other's bodies in a wild frenzy. The wonderful texture as I ran my fingers through her silky brown hair, combined with the thrill of feeling her pantyhose pressed up against my cock, stirred me to reached down and shove both hands under her skirt, running my hands over her skin-tight pantyhose with no apologies, as I boldly switched between sliding my fingers over every inch of that silky nylon and firmly gripping her hose-covered ass, with her supple cheeks yielding to the pressure of my clenching fingers, as I stood there squeezing her fleshy buttocks through a thin layer of pantyhose like I'd dreamed of doing for so many years.

I flinched as Mom reached down and quickly unzipped my fly. I was tempted to stop her, knowing the secret inside my jeans. Yet, I still couldn't bring myself to reach down and grab her by the wrist. I was too distracted by the softness of the nylon against my fingers, helpless to stop my hands from steadily caressing her hose-covered hips and thighs, as she urgently reached through my open zipper, trying in vain to feel my cock, only to be blocked by a pair of her very own pantyhose, gasping in shock.

There was nothing I could say, as she looked up and squinted at me once again. As I felt her fingers softly caress me through me through the nylon, a moment of silent recognition passed between us, where placing her hand against the smooth, dark fibers of the pantyhose hidden inside my jeans opened a portal leading to the shadows of forbidden sex.

Slowly, my mother began tracing her fingers over the outline of my bulging shaft. I could hardly believe my gorgeous mother was actually touching my cock, let alone smiling as I felt her hand slowly begin rubbing and squeezing my hard-on through the pantyhose.

"How long has this been going on?" she asked.

"Not long," I said. "I've actually never worn them before today."

"Oh, really?" she answered. "Well, how does it feel?" she asked, as I stood there reeling from the pleasure of her delicate touch, with her fingers gliding over the ridges of my stiff, pulsating shaft, light as a feather, never stopping to look up, focusing intently on every twitch, as if learning my weak spots, while brushing the tips of her fingers against my sensitive glans.

My answer described the feeling of both her hand and the pantyhose, pausing to savor the dizzying sensation, letting the pleasure absorb through my genitals, spreading through every cell of my body, as I faintly whispered, "Soft, warm, maybe a little tight, but not uncomfortable."

The point of her nail circled around the tip of my cock, slowly moving down to my aching balls. Her voice returned, thrilling me with her sultry tone.

"Well, sometimes a little restraint can be good for you," she said. "But I do have to say one thing. I can't deny my feelings any more than you can. So I'm willing to let us play with each other but only so much."

"Okay," I said, nodding respectfully. "So what exactly does that mean?"

"I don't know," she replied. "Let's just take this one step at a time."

"That's fine," I said. "Just knowing you're okay with my fetish is good enough for me."

"Oh, don't worry," she said. "As they say, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree."

With her white heels still on, she then lifted her left leg and lightly began grazing it against my shaft, bending her knee and dragging it up and down over the nylon in a grating motion, as if purposely trying to increase the friction, mounting the pressure inside my balls.

I swooned with pleasure as she pressed her knee up against me, grabbing her from behind, forcing our bodies to fuse together as closely possible.

"Like that?" she whispered, knowing full well the effect she was having on me.

"Best feeling in the world," I said, making her smile.

"Oh, I don't know about that," she replied. "I'm sure I can convince you otherwise. Tell me what else you like."

"I like looking at you," I answered sincerely.

She liked hearing that, smiling brilliantly, with a dazzling flip of her hair, as I watched her quietly step back toward the dining table.

Slowly, she turned around facing away from me, keeping her heels together, as she leaned forward and seductively arched her back. My eyes settled where the humps of her ass pushed back against her skirt, as she reached back and quickly pulled down the zipper. With one hand on each side of her skirt, she forcefully ripped it down. As it fell to the floor, she placed her hands over the pantyhose tight up against her butt. The nylon control top that stretched out across her ass was thicker and even whiter than the nylon extending down her legs.

"Is this a good angle?" she said, smiling over her shoulder.

"It's beyond good," I said, shaking my head.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," she said.

I heeded her words promptly, leaning over to pick up the camera where she'd left it on the floor. She patiently waited, holding the same pose, as I did my best to keep my hands steady, fighting through shaky nerves.

I shifted the lens vertically, wanting to capture the full extension of her legs, ensuring her heels were visible in the frame. My excitement was so overwhelming I could barely maintain my concentration. The embodiment of all my fantasies stood just a few steps away. Clearly, she could see how badly I wanted her. There was hard physical evidence straining under the pressure of her restrictive pantyhose. Yet, I sensed her distinct enjoyment of our forbidden foreplay by the seductive manner in which she playfully indulged my fetish.

I continued taking pictures as she leaned all the way over, laying her chest across the table. Her prone position beautifully emphasized the curvature of her ass, while the lean muscles of her legs seemed to elongate even more.

From there, she returned to an upright position, turning to face the window. She noticed a chair inches away, then raised her left leg, setting her heel on top of the seat. She flipped her hair, striking another pose, letting her blazer slide down over her left shoulder. While I continued clicking away, I couldn't help watching the motion of her hand rubbing back and forth against her leg. She seemed to enjoy feeling the fabric against her skin, caressing the nylon with such tenderness that I suddenly became drunk with lust.

The blazer came off as I watched her lay it down neatly on the table. Beneath it was a sexy demi-cut bra, bluish-green, with lace semi-circles covering the lower half of each breast, combined with an underwire to push out the alluring fullness of her bust, setting her tits high atop her chest.

She turned face forward where I then noticed that the bra was part of a matching set. The sheerness of the nylon enabled me to make out a high-cut thong of the same lacy fabric and color. She didn't wait long to shift into yet another striking pose as she hopped onto the table, swishing the nylon with another rousing leg cross, as I held up the camera and focused on the white heel dangling from her left foot.

Finally, with her shoes still on, she leaned all the way back, keeping her legs perfectly straight as she lifted them up, holding them together, with her heels pointed toward the ceiling. I watched as she crooked her head to the right, snapping another picture with her legs elevated and the side of her face peeking back at me with the naughtiest grin I'd ever seen.

I asked for one more and she happily complied by spreading her legs in a "V" formation, where she reached down and placed her left hand over the cotton panel between her legs. I held up the camera for one last pose, framing the final shot so her face was centered between her open legs, as she scrunched her eyes together, parted her lips, and bit down on one of her knuckles, feigning an expression of orgasmic bliss which left me completely speechless.

The vision was so compelling that I instantly tore off everything including my socks. She instantly saw me coming as she sat up and greeted me with open arms. Our lips melted together as I rushed my hands down to the nylon, rubbing the pantyhose against her thighs with her legs wrapped around my waist.

I went down and suckled her neck, quickly removing her bra. She leaned back, giving me enough room to reach up and fondle her breasts. She let out a moan as my fingers made contact with her swollen nipples, rolling and pinching them as I watched her eyes roll back with ecstasy.

By then, my penis was begging for release. Still, I wasn't certain how far she was willing to go. I tested the waters by gently easing her off the table, spinning her around, then pressing my aching hard-on flat up against her butt. She leaned back, keeping our steaming mouths bonded together, swirling her tongue against mine.

Keeping one hand firmly attached to her breasts, I took the other and slid it down over her stomach, wedging my fingers inside her panties, where I reached down and penetrated her pussy with my middle finger. Her lips parted as she moaned deeply against my mouth. The wetness inside her confirmed the critical condition of her arousal. Her hips slowly began to swivel as I pulled out my finger and lightly proceeded to rub her clit.

Within seconds, she was panting heavily. Her whole body started to tremble. It seemed I was on to something so naturally I rubbed faster, causing her to shake even more. For once in my life, I was actually in control, using my fingers to work Mom's pussy into a foamy lather.

"Are you ready to cum?" I whispered, stoking the flames even more.

Her answer came with a series of fits and stutters as she reached up and grabbed me by the hair.

"Huhhh, yes, oh God! Oh God, I'm cumming. Yes, I'm cumming!"

From there, I heard nothing but a long, steady groan. Her face grimaced as her mouth flung open, moaning and wailing through violent tremors vibrating against my cock. Her heaving breaths gradually became more normal as the smell of her warm juices permeated the room with the musky aroma of her sex.

Swept by the current of forbidden lust, we hastily made our way toward the living room. Mom led the way, taking me by the hand as I followed her over to the couch. Mom stood over me as I lied down and stretched out lengthwise over the cushions. Once I was settled, she knelt down beside me, placing her hand against my cock.

The pantyhose felt like a cock ring keeping my shaft fully engorged under tight, restrictive bondage.

"You're leaking," she said, referring to the pre-cum forming like dew around the head.

She reached down and gently squeezed my balls, aiding the flow of watery liquid as her hand continued its journey along my shaft. Grabbing the waistband, she graciously tugged it down just enough to let my penis feel the air.

I deeply inhaled as she leaned forward and lowered her head, feeling her warm breath around the tip. She flicked out her tongue, tasting the liquid, mopping it like a sponge. I could barely move as she calmly proceeded to graze the tip of her tongue along the veiny ridge, patiently licking it all over, bathing my cock with spit.

I moaned as she gently took hold of my cock, balling her fist around it, using the moisture left by her tongue to leisurely stroke it up and down.

I studied her face as she quietly jerked me off. Her eyes widened as the shaft extended under her skillful manipulation. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing, never once checking to see my reactions as she blissfully continued stroking, just her and my penis, quietly bonding like it was more attached to her that it was to me.

I had learned my lesson from the day before, choosing to be patient, instead of being too greedy, letting her go at her own pace.

"Do you mind if I try something?" she asked, flicking off her shoes.

I nodded back eagerly. She could have put clothes pins on my nipples and that would have been fine. By then, I was hers for the taking.

Instead, she did something far sweeter and more generous than that. She sat down on the opposite end of the couch, swinging her legs up to rest them against my groin. Bending her knees, she nestled both feet around my cock, placing the shaft between her delicate soles, grazing the nylon against it, as her silky arches softly continued to jerk me off.

Finally, my mother was giving me first foot job. I honestly wasn't sure which was better, the feeling of her feet covered in nylon sweeping up and down my cock or just the idea that my mother was actually doing at all. Still, to this day, I don't know how I was able to keep myself from nutting all over her feet right then and there.

"That's a good boy. Let Mommy jerk you off with her feet," she said. "You like how those pantyhose feel around your dick, don't you?"

I honestly couldn't speak. I was too busy trying not to cum. I wanted to hold out as long as possible, never wanting it to end.

Using her strong leg muscles with persistence, she continued pumping her feet up and down my cock until it turned purple. Finally, she needed a break, so she stood up and walked over to my end of the couch. She climbed up over my shoulders, straddled my head and lowered her crotch smack down against my face.

She must have intended to muffle my groans as she bent down, wrapped her lips around my cock, then swallowed most of it straight down her throat. With one hand around it, her head started bobbing, jerking and sucking all at once. My hips started bucking and writhing off the couch as she noisily sucked me with her eager mouth. Meanwhile, my face was smothered between her legs, where all I could breathe was the air venting through the nylon smashed up against my nose. She literally started humping my face as I felt her saliva drip down, leaving warm puddles around my balls, all the while maintaining a steady rhythm as my penis continued plunging down her throat, slurping and sucking with reckless abandon till she finally came up for air.

After a series of hard, frantic breaths, she sat up and stepped back down to the floor, giving me room to stand up beside her and bend her over the couch, with her knees together and her ass served up for the taking.

Wasting no time, I knelt down and smothered my face between her legs. I knew it was risky. Still, I reached up and started to pull down her pantyhose and thong.

"What are you doing?" she said, somewhat fearful.

"You'll see," I said, exposing her naked cheeks, before palming them with both hands, then spreading them wide open.

I dove in head first, lodging my tongue deep inside her asshole and holding it there until her rectal muscles started to contract. She squealed from the moment of sudden insertion, mashing her cheeks firmly against my face. I kneaded the supple flesh as my tongue slowly began wriggling deep inside the narrow crease. The briny flavor deeply aroused me, worming my tongue in and out. Soon she was squirming and clawing at the cushions as her anus started to glisten from all my spit. I was eating her ass, my beautiful mother's ass, slobbering and licking it clean. From the sound of her moans, I knew that she loved it despite how filthy it might have been. I was starting to lose all sense of reason, with no regard for how far I was starting to push my luck, instead pushing my tongue farther into the depths of her spongy butthole, stabbing it in and out, determined to make her pussy flood until reason had abandoned her too.

Finally, when I was satisfied that there was no spot left in her asshole where my tongue hadn't fully explored, I slid up her pantyhose, turned her over, then pulled her to the edge of couch, with her legs folded and her feet lifted off the floor.

Possessed by a need to take full advantage of my mother's thirst for perversion, I pulled out my cock and sandwiched it between her knees, gripping her thighs, with my hips sawing back and forth, feeling her pantyhose tickle both sides of my cock.

I pumped my dick between her knees, staring down at the wanton pleasure burning in her eyes. I savagely continued thrusting until finally it wasn't enough. Then I stood her up, spun her around, and shoved my cock right between her thighs. Not once did she utter a single complaint as I stood there thrusting between her legs, blanketed with pantyhose on both sides.