Sheppard's Seed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowed my thrusts into Monica, almost stopping entirely.

A soft kiss on my shoulder snapped me out of my trance, only to find Deana standing to my side.

"Give it to her," She whispered to me, "She deserves it. She'll be a good mother. She's been waiting a long time for your baby," She said.

I picked up my pace a little.

Deana placed her head against mine and inhaled deeply. It was obvious she was very excited by watching me breed Monica, but here was something more. Deana ran her tongue along my neck and stopped to nibble lightly along the way. She looked at my shoulder where Monica had bitten me, "I can do a lot worse, if I'm in the proper mood," She said softly.

She licked some of the blood off of my shoulder and took it into her mouth. A smile grew slowly across her face, "Very good," She said.

I slowed down again, looking intently at her.

"Finish her," She said, forcefully, "Finish her now, or there's certain to be a fight between her and I."

I was startled by this. I looked at Monica and her face told me this was true.

Deana bit my earlobe and held it between her teeth, clamping down harder, "Give it to her," She hissed at me between her teeth.

Deana bit down harder on my ear. This triggered my climax, which sent a thick stream of my seed deep into Monica. I pressed the head of my cock against her cervix as I continued pumping more and more of my baby making goo into her anxious womb.

Deana held her grip on my ear until I finished depositing the last drop of my seed into Monica.

She let go of my ear and then licked the blood off before speaking, "What is your name?" She asked.

"Sheppard," I told her.

"You did well tonight, Sheppard," She said as she kissed my cheek.

I looked at Monica, she had a very pleased look on her face. She knew she was going to have my baby, and that's what she wanted. I turned again to Deana, but she was gone.

12