Sheri and Carmen Meet Accidentally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen jerked awake and eeked. I laughed. The bright morning sun shone through windows I had forgotten to cover with drapes. Oh well! I lifted my head, looked into her eyes, and kissed her. "Good morning sunshine." Deer in the headlights looked back at me. "Thank you Carmen. I completely enjoyed you last night." Oopsie. Her eyes filled.

In an impossibly soft voice, she said "Sheri, you gave and gave and gave and I gave you nothing again, god dammit!" I snuck a glance at the clock.

I made every effort to keep my voice light, saying, "Feel free to even up whatever scorecard you're keeping sweetie. I'm completely okay with last night and also with whatever you choose to give this morning. We'll call this an appetizer for our 'after meeting meeting!'" Carmen giggled deliciously.

I knew, I just knew, that it wasn't in her makeup to take the lead. I gave Carmen the reins anyway and she took them -- and me. As I enjoyed her loving, I knew that whoever Michelle was, her introduction was what and how Carmen needed it to be. She is every bit the submissive that my Julia is. She is older; Carmen is much closer in age to me. No matter though; I gave myself over to whatever and however she could and would give.

I was NOT disappointed. In the few moments of clarity I remembered her words about the following morning with Michelle and the rest of the day. Had her Michelle had been gifted with what I was? Oh my, she was fabulous. I cried out my need and pleasure. She made me beg for what I needed with her tongue. Fuck me all to hell, I did beg. Oh my yes - and often. Every time I teetered at the peak, Carmen, my glorious, blue eyed devil of a lover, slowed the pace of her lips, tongue and fingers. Whoever had taught her of need, want, and desperation ... she'd earned an advanced degree. I was her helpless, writhing, moaning pupil. The lights behind my eyes, the pulsing heat at my core, the throbbing, clenching, gushing ... she destroyed me wonderfully and completely. Somehow she managed to draw one more spend from me in the shower. I giggled about it in the cab. I was late for my meeting. When it was over, after the goodbyes, I rushed to Carmen for my "after school lesson."

We were spectacular! There was the desperation that sprung from knowing it was our last time together. I drove us both to give and receive; each, gloriously. There were tears, kisses, sighs, all of it, from each of us. We showered again, after; yes, there was still more pleasure, amazingly. The end was near; we dressed in silence. In our last kisses I wished her well. Carmen smiled as she told me to be sure to enjoy the telling. My cell buzzed; the car was waiting. I kissed her one last time, looked into the wet blues, lifted my hand to a pale cheek, and left. I cried and smiled the whole way to the airport. I smiled as I sipped my wine on the flight home. We never did talk about me!

The weekend with my Julia was spectacular. She loved the telling of it, every last detail. Julia and I thank you, Carmen, and wish you all the best!! Muah!

*

Author's Note: This story is fiction. After I wrote "Seducing Carmen Completely" several wrote and asked if I would write more about Carmen. It took me some time to get to it. I wondered how I might write about her. Julia and Sheri came to mind. Sheri and Carmen are about the same age. Anyway, it's rather short but that's by design. By no means does this story imply that I personally condone infidelity in a marriage. But literary license gives me a bit of freedom to express my thoughts in a story. As always, my thanks for reading, for voting, and for your comments. All are most appreciated.

12