Sheri and Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy teaches Sheri more ways to love.
2k words
4.4
49k
61
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lydie54
Lydie54
205 Followers

Hank left a very satisfied Sheri to go take a shower. When he returned she was sound asleep. He sat watching her thinking about what he'd just done. Oddly he didn't feel like it was wrong at all to fuck his daughter, she sure wanted it!

His hand went to his cock as he replayed the whole episode in his mind. There was so much more to teach her, so much more to enjoy with each other. Mary Beth had no interest in sex, at least not with him. For some time he'd thought all her extended business trips were much more than just business. It gave him more justification for fucking Sheri.

Hank's cock was hardening. He began stroking it lightly as he moved toward the sofa and a naked sleeping girl he wanted to eat out before he fucked her again.

Sheri was lying curled on her side. Hank lifted her top leg slowly; he didn't want her to wake until his mouth was buried in her cunt. He knelt down getting his face closer to her wet sticky pussy. God, the aroma was wonderful, pussy cum and his cum all mixed.

Hank's tongue slid up Sheri's slit opening her pussy lips. She moaned in her sleep and rolled to her back. As she did her legs fell open. He moved onto the sofa kneeling between her legs, now he could really eat her out.

His tongue penetrated her fuck tunnel, licking out her sweet juices. He sucked her clit into his mouth, flicking the tip of his tongue over it.

Sheri smiled as she pushed her ass up, shoving her welcoming cunt to Daddy's mouth. It took her a little bit to realize she wasn't dreaming but was really getting her cunt eaten by her Daddy. When she knew it was real and not a dream her hands went to his head, pulling it into her as she ground her pussy into his face.

"Oh, Daddy, that feels so good. I've dreamed of this for so long."

Hank made some guttural sounds. She was pushing his face into her cunt and pumping her hips against him which made talking impossible...not that he minded.

"I'm gonna need that fat cock of yours again." Sheri's voice was husky and came with gasps of breath.

He forced his head out of her grip. "I'm ready baby. Damn you're hot! Roll over baby, Daddy's gonna doggie fuck you."

With one knee on the back of the sofa and the other foot on the floor Sheri's cunt was wide open and begging for cock.

Hank held her hips firmly, sliding his throbbing dick into that wet welcoming cunt. He groaned tipping his head back. Damn he'd never dreamed he could have this, let alone have it given to him so eagerly.

"Ah Daddy, your pecker is so hard and fat. My pussy is so happy. Fuck me hard Daddy, slam it into me!" Sheri braced her hands on the arm of the sofa, pushing her ass back to Daddy.

"Fuck baby, you are what every man dreams of. You're gonna be my very own hot little slut."

Hank was pumping hard and deep, giving Sheri what she wanted and needed so bad. He was getting what he had never had before, an eager hot cunt willing to take everything he could give.

He looked down at the perfectly rounded ass of his daughter, watched his cock disappear into her cunt grunting as he beat his meat into her with all the force he could muster.

"Oh baby girl, I'm gonna teach you things you never dreamed of. We're gonna fuck till you beg me to stop."

"Never Daddy, I will never tell you to stop pumping that big old prick into me. I love it Daddy. You can fuck me raw and I won't quit. I love you Daddy. I'm your own little fuck bitch."

Hank moaned and chuckled at the same time. "We'll fuck all night. I'll call in sick tomorrow and we'll fuck all day. I've got things to teach you, things you'll beg for again and again."

His balls began to tingle. "Honey, I'm gonna unload again."

Sheri pushed her ass back harder against Hank's pounding. "Almost there Daddy, just pump a little more. My pussy is quivering, right on the edge of a hard cum Daddy."

When he thought he couldn't pound harder he did. The slamming of bodies together was audible now which added to his need to shoot her pussy full of cum.

"Ah fuck honey, I can't hold it."

Sheri screamed as her cunt contracted, grabbing onto Daddy's cock.

"Cumming...yeah...fuck Daddy...Cumming!"

Hank's balls pulled tight, his asshole puckered and his leg muscles tingled. He'd never felt this kind of intense sensation before.

"More, damn I gotta fuck you more." He felt like crying it felt so fucking good and he knew he'd take too long to get hard again.

He pushed her onto her back and collapsed on top of her. They were both shaking, gasping for breath.

Sheri moved her mouth to his, "kiss me Daddy".

Hank kissed her then moved to her ear. "I love you baby girl, I love you more than I thought possible. This was meant to be."

"Yes, Daddy, I want to be only yours. I'm your baby girl fuck."

They fell asleep with Daddy on top and baby girl on the bottom. By the time they awoke it was dark out and they were literally stuck together.

"Time for a shower honey." Hank took his naked daughter by the hand and led her to the shower.

Taking turns soaping each other, kissing and rubbing her cunt and his cock together it was inevitable that they start another fuck session.

Hank turned Sheri to the wall of the shower, pulled her ass cheeks open and pushed his cock against her asshole.

"Ready for another new experience my little slut?"

Sheri was shaking, "I don't know Daddy. It's kinda fat to go in there isn't it?"

"It'll stretch, trust me baby. Daddy wants to feel the heat and tautness of that shaft on his dick."

"Okay, but will you stop if it hurts too much?"

"Just say so baby."

Water isn't a good lubricator, and it wouldn't go in. Sheri was whimpering and kept saying her asshole was too small.

Let's get out and I'll put some lube up your hole, and lube my pecker. It'll slide in then."

When they got out of the shower Hank got the Vaseline out and told her to get on her hands and knees on the floor. He pushed a gob of lube up her ass, wiggling his finger to coat her shaft walls good.

"Ah, Daddy... this I like! It feels good when you rub in there. Lube your cock so I can feel it go in my asshole."

Hank smeared his dick good all the way to the root. He was so hard it hurt now and he wanted in to his balls.

While he was greasing up Sheri ran to the bed, leaning over the edge spreading her legs wide. "Come on Daddy, fuck my hot tight ass!"

Hank walked into the room and paused looking at the sight of her round ass cheeks inviting him for a fuck. "Pull your cheeks open baby girl; let me see that hot pucker hole."

Sheri reached back pulling her ass open for her Daddy. She wiggled her ass, "Is this what you want Daddy? You want to fuck your little girls' hinny?"

Daddy grabbed his stiff rod as he walked up to that tight pink little asshole. He ran the head up and down her crack making her moan and wiggle her ass even more.

When the cockhead was right over her hot hole he pushed forward.

"Ummm, oh Daddy. PUSH! Shove it in Daddy."

Hank kept a steady pressure up, pushing more and more cock up her ass. Watching his dick slide into her ass made his legs weak. He reached under her grabbing onto her tits.

Sheri raised her upper body, "Get a good grip on them Daddy, then just ram it in like you did when you broke my cherry."

"Fuck baby. I can't believe how you've taken to fucking. If I hadn't felt that maiden head pop I'd think you were a pro at this."

"It's you Daddy. I love you and I want to have you every way I can. I want you to ravage me, to fuck me hard and long and deep. I want to make your cock feel good."

Hank took a deep breath, he thought of warning her how this was going to hurt the first time his fact dick rammed her in the ass, but he said nothing...just held those tits tight and rammed all the way to his balls.

He heard her gasp and felt her ass tighten in reflex rejection of the invasion of hard meat. His cock felt like it was in molten lava.

"Okay honey?"

Sheri made a noise, not a yes and not a no. She had a grip on the bedspread and her toes had curled tight.

"You let me know when you want me to start moving in and out of your ass, when you want me to fuck it. Try to relax your ass baby."

Sheri made a conscious effort to relax her ass muscles; it wasn't anything Hank's cock could feel. It was still a thousand degrees in there and tighter than a vice grip.

"Okay Daddy." Sheri's voice was husky, a little strained. "Go ahead and start to fuck it."

"I'll make short strokes, not pull all the way out." Hank began fucking his daughters tight hot asshole. Moving slowly and short strokes getting her used to taking it up the ass.

"That okay baby girl? You like having Daddy's fat prick up your asshole?"

"Ummm, yeah Daddy. It's kind of like your finger, but SO much fatter and harder."

Hank continued to fuck slow and steady enjoying the feeling of hot tight friction on his dick.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah baby." He was in a dream world, working her tits and nipples, getting the hot fucking of his life.

"Can you push a couple fingers up my cunt? I want to feel both holes full."

"Fuck! You are such a hot little slut. Damn girl, we're gonna have so fucking much fun."

Hank pulled one hand off her tits then pushed it under her body. He never stopped fucking in and out of her asshole. Two fingers went into her wet pussy. He started pushing in and out in rhythm with his cock fucking the back door.

"Ahhhh yes...oh Daddy. I love it. Thank you."

Sheri was trying to climb up on the bed. Hank followed, never losing her ass or her pussy with his dick and fingers.

"More fingers Daddy."

"Damn!" Hank now finger fucked her with three fingers and a faster moving cock.

Sheri's knees were wide apart now. She reached under her and managed to get Daddy's balls. She was kneading them, pulling gently.

"You like that Daddy?"

"Oh fuck girl yes! I'm gonna teach you to suck my dick and lick my balls. You're the perfect whore for Daddy."

Sheri smiled to herself. She wanted to take Daddy over, not have him ever fuck mommy again.

"Fuck harder and faster Daddy. Really ram me."

She didn't have to tell him twice. He went at her like a battering ram. "Gonna load you bitch! Fill your ass with Daddy cum."

He rubbed the hell out of her clit while fucking her asshole with all his strength and still working a tit. His grunts as he shot his load were met with her yelping as her pussy gave up her sweet juices and shuddered to another Daddy daughter climax.

They collapsed onto the bed, spent and satisfied, for the time being.

"You want me to stay home tomorrow? Or are you going to skip day?"

"Oh, I'd rather have fuck day with my Daddy than skip day with a bunch of dumb kids."

Hank pulled his naked daughter tight against him. "It's settled baby, we'll spend tomorrow fucking. Mom's flight gets in at 8:15 tomorrow night, so we have lots of time."

Sheri smiled, kissed her new lover and drifted off to sleep, a happy well fucked Daddy's girl.

Lydie54
Lydie54
205 Followers