Sheri the Tourist Gets Used

Story Info
This is how Australia can boost tourism.
4.1k words
4.43
41.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes you never know when things work out. There I was in a bar in Sydney on a Monday after a committee meeting debriefing about the day's events. We had had a few drinks, when I heard a woman with an American accent at the bar order a drink. She was sitting by herself. I guessed she was in her sixties, but certainly well dressed and well-presented overall. I could see that she had a delightfully ample chest. Her gaze seemed to be inviting, so I did the appropriate thing and said hello (g'day to be specific), asked her name and which state of the U.S she was from.

She seemed a little flattered by the attention and responded that her name was Sheri and she was from Nevada. I liked the twinkle in her eye and she had that air of confidence that suggested a woman who had been successful in their career. As we got talking she revealed that she was on holiday, and that she was originally going to be travelling with a friend, but that they had to pull out at the last minute. Rather than waste the fare, she decided to come to Australia by herself.

"No one to have fun with unless I meet some nice locals who will show me the town," she joked, a natural laughter emanating from her.

As we talked it became evident that our sense of humour complemented each other. My colleagues drifted off one by one until there were just the two of us. Rather than just stay at the bar, I suggested we go to a restaurant. I knew a good one around the corner, only a short 10 minute walk away. Sheri agreed and I offered her my arm and we walked together.

As we did so, Sheri voiced that she was too old for me. She said she was in her mid-sixties, and asked how old I was.

"42, and no I am not too young for someone as fun and vivacious as your good and sexy self," I replied.

The meal was excellent as always at the particular establishment I had chosen, and I guided Sheri to some of the tastier morsels on the menu that she was unlikely to have eaten at home. I also introduced her to some of the finer Hunter Valley wines on the wine list. As we chatted she revealed that she had been attracted to me when she first saw me. It was my turn to be flattered. As the evening continued, the talk somehow turned to sex. It's debateable as to which one of us led it there in the first instance. She asked me if I had ever had any encounters with a woman in her sixties and I responded that I had not.

"Your breasts are beautiful, what size are they?" I asked.

"40D," responded Sheri.

I thought I'd go for broke and say something that will either end our evening rather abruptly, or send it an entirely different direction than I suspected Sheri had in mind.

Rather nonchalantly I said, "Your breasts are simply divine, god I'd like to tie them up."

Not unexpectedly Sheri responded with a "Whattttttttttttttttttt did I hear right?"

"Yes, I am into BDSM. Is this something you're potentially interested in?"

Sheri was lost for words, "Ummmmm No.... I mean perhaps yes........... I've never really tried.... Ummmmm.. Ummmm... I don't really know what to say."

I didn't push things, but did explain that I usually met women on line so that a liking of BDSM was already established.

As she got over the shock, Sheri offered that she was fascinated and intrigued by BDSM but she had always been a cowardly lion and had never ventured about seriously considering doing anything like it.

Sheri offered, "What a country, you meet one guy at a bar, and the next thing you are talking about kinky sex and the possibility of being tied up and good knows what else!"

We then spent a good half an hour or so with mostly me talking about what I was and wasn't into. I explained that a partner sets the hard limits and then things that they really want to try and be pushed on. I explained that the key to BDSM play was safe, sane and consensual. By continuing to engage in the conversation, I could tell that there was more than an interest in participating.

In the end I concluded, relax and let your body and mind be led to somewhere that you have never gone before.

"What the hell, I may never get another opportunity and I am very horny now."

"Where shall we go," she asked.

I suggested we go to my place, after we swung past her hotel so she could pick up a change of clothes and whatever else she needed.

Outside the restaurant and in a quiet area of a side street, we did something more conventional. I slowly swung Sheri around and kissed her sensuously and deeply. She responded passionately. We finally broke of our lusty embrace and made our way first to the hotel, then to a taxi, and then towards my place which was about 20 minutes drive from where we were.

When we arrived at my place I took Sheri's arm and escorted her inside. I poured her a glass of wine and told her to make herself comfortable while I got things ready.

I knew Sheri was new at this so I wasn't planning on going through anywhere near a full repertoire of torments. I was planning on taking things slowly and ensuring I gave her a little taste of something different. If she had a good time, maybe she would travel further down the path............

When I invited her into the bedroom, I could see her eyes were full of both trepidation and excitement -- a lovely mix.

"Darling, sit on the end of the bed, and close your eyes, your journey begins."

I started to sensuously massage Sheri's shoulders and neck. Slowly my fingers and thumbs firmly worked their way into soft flesh, my thumbs swirling into the back of her neck. My long fingers worked their way into her shoulders, before I started to caress Sheri's face, particularly her soft cheeks. I ensured my hot breath danced across her neck as I did so. I traced the outlines of her eyebrows ever so lightly. I interspersed my massage of her shoulders and neck with gently caressing her facial features.

My efforts had Sheri purring, so it was time for the next step. I undid the top button of her blouse and then returned to massaging her neck. I then undid the second, getting a clear few from above and behind of the top of Sheri's bountiful tits. I then swished my hands slowly around from her neck to her chest and caressed her, careful at this stage not to touch her breasts.

"Mmmmmm," sighed Sheri languidly as I nuzzled her ear and promised much more.

It was time to remove Sheri's blouse, I undid the remaining buttons and took it off her. She now sat on the end of her bed wearing her bra, skirt and whatever was under her skirt. I would find out what that was in the fullness of time. With my own neck resting on Sheri's right shoulder, I reached around and slid my hands up her side and then cupped her breasts. She moaned as I did so, and I felt her body tense and saw her bite her lip lightly. I repeated the effort, each time I grasped her breasts a bit more firmly, lifted them up just a tad more. For about 15 minutes I teased and caressed her tits through the fabric. Sheri had my undivided focus.

"Aged to perfection," I whispered into her ear.

My own cock was rock hard in its confines as my hands worked over Sheri's tits. I guided Sheri's hand to my crotch and she squeezed instinctively, feeling the hardness there, before I withdrew her hand.

"It's time I had a look at your tits Sheri, I've been dying to see them since we first started talking."

I unclasped the buckle, and slid the bra down, kissing her neck as I did so. Her breasts spilled free of their lacy confines. This time it was my turn to gasp as I gazed down at Sheri's tits.

"So magnificent...... I am going to have fun with these," I said indulgently.

I slid my hands up and cupped them again. My thumbs swum around her nipples wickedly, flicking and squeezing, pushing them in gently. My hands were overflowing with beautiful tit flesh. With each touch of her rock hard nipples, Sheri moaned. The slightest fragrance of wet pussy started to drift liltingly through the room. I spent a good period of time squeezing, kneading and massage Sheri's breasts.

I finally ceased my heavy duty breast massage and came around faced Sheri.

"Open your eyes Sheri," I said.

I looked deeply into her lustful gaze and said, "Sheri, I am going to give me the opportunity to tell me exactly what you want me to do with your tits next. This is not an opportunity I offer to anyone."

Sheri responded, "I need your mouth on my tits and my nipples, I need you to suck my nipples."

"Very well then, I shall suck your nipples into lustful oblivion and beyond, now offer them up to me," I replied.

Wordlessly, I broke our gaze and descended on to her offering. I inhaled first one and then the other nipple deeply. I sucked vigorously and occasionally broke off the sucking to swirl my tongue around the hot and hard flesh.

After such vigorous sucking, I finally asked Sheri to stand up in front of me. Her tits were noticeably red from my busy hands and her nipples exceedingly engorged. Take off your skirt for me Sheri. She did so quickly and stood in front of me in her panties.

"Are your panties wet Sheri?" I asked, and she replied that they were soaked.

"Take them off then."

Sheri stepped out of her panties.

"Beautiful," I offered, before adding, "I bet you didn't expect at the start of the evening, that you would end up naked in front of a man. I also bet you didn't expect what is about to transpire -- a thoroughly spanked ass that will almost certainly end up with my cock in it, a fist in your cunt, and your tits tied and used."

I added after a pause, "and who knows what else."

Sheri grinned expectantly before I asked her turn around, bend over and put her hands flat on the end of the bed. I shifted her legs apart slightly and put my fingers against her cunt.

"My, my, you are wet aren't you," I said rhetorically.

I withdrew my fingers and then "whack", as I spanked her ample ass with the flat of my hand. I spanked her ass repeatedly, only pausing to dip my fingers ever so slightly into her open pussy before resuming. Sheri quivered as each slap landed on her bare ass, but for the most part managed to stand still. What was white was now a distinct red.

Sheri vocalised throughout, "Oh luv, spank my ass..... please keep spanking it...... owww.... yes again."

Clearly, this was something she was into. In between Sheri's cries, the stinging sound of hand on bare ass echoed nicely through the room. With her ass now positively glowing, I relented. I reached under the bed and pulled out some relatively thin red rope and had Sheri turn around. She instinctively rubbed her ass as I showed her the rope.

"I hope that is going around my tits," she blurted and I nodded decisively directing her to put her hands on her head.

Be careful what you wish for," I said in response.

I tied her tits tight. Two loops of rope bit into the soft base of Sheri's tits. I tied them tightly.

When I was finished, I had Sheri lock her hands behind her back as I first squeezed the now engorged globes of flesh. She moaned as I applied pressure to both of them with my hands. I wickedly alternated what I did. Sometimes grasping them both lightly and gradually applying more pressure, other times grabbing and squeezing them quickly. All while we kept our gazes locked together.

Sheri reserved the biggest yelps for when I slapped her burgeoning breasts playfully and for when I harshly tweaked her nipples. She reserved her biggest moans for when I inhaled her bullet like nipples.

"Ohhh please I want to cum, I can't take this any longer," whispered Sheri, her eyes lost in lust.

I reminded her that I was in control of her cumming, but I would allow the request in this instance, but with a condition.

"Unzip my cock," I commanded.

Sheri obliged and instinctively grabbed it and went to bend down. I like such instincts, but I had a slightly different plan.

"Lay on the bed with your head hanging over the edge. I am going to feed you my cock and fuck your face as I squeeze your bound fucking tits. You can rub yourself to orgasm as you do. I will not cum as I am saving that for your cunt and asshole."

I marvelled at the colour of her tits, a nice fiery red, as I fed Sheri my cock, her mouth opened instinctively and she swallowed me. I rocked my cock into her mouth and with each thrust it slid in slightly deeper. Sheri's eyes started watering from the exertion.

"Your tits look like they are going to explode Sheri, my, my, you turn up for a quiet drink in an Australian bar, and you end up with your tits tied up and a cock down your throat, ain't life grand?" I asked rhetorically and in any case an answer was not possible as her mouth was fully occupied by my rigid cock.

I fucked Sheri's mouth slowly and deliberately, my cock was completely covered in her bubbling saliva, which also ran down the sides of her mouth and dripped onto the floor. I looked down eagerly at her breasts which got a darker colour by the minute and also enjoyed the sight of her cheek bulging outwards as I forced my cock harshly to the side of her mouth. I finished off her facefuck by planting both my hands on her enormously engorged tits and ramming my cock vigorously down her throat a dozen or so times. I could have cum very quickly doing this as Sheri gagged, but I withdrew before the edge of my orgasm became too close. Sheri panted as my cock vacated her mouth. I had her sit up so she could regain her breath, and as she did so she looked longingly at my cock.

"Would you like to cum Sheri?" I asked.

"Please... yes.... I need to cum."

"With pleasure and pain I will make you cum Sheri, now lie face down flat on the bed and spread your legs."

As she did so obediently, Sheri quickly realised where the pain would come from. Her bound tits were now squashed under the weight of her torso. She exhaled sharply and cried out as the full weight pushed her bound tits down. I spanked her ass a couple of times, before going to the cupboard to get some cuffs and some ropes and a few other things. I put cuffs on her wrists and ankles and with the ropes extending from them; I tied them to each corner of the bed.

"Tell me how you feel Sheri?"

"I feel used and helpless and need to cum so badly. Please can you make me cum?" begged Sheri.

"First I have a few more things to do until I allow you to release, not much longer now, but when you do cum, it may well be like you never have before."

With my fingers which I had lubricated, I started to probe her anus. I spent a good 10 minutes probing her anus, enjoying her helplessness. By the end two fingers slid in easily and deeply and I finger fucked her backdoor, withdrawing completely before plunging back in. Sheri gasped as my fingers deftly opened up her asshole. When I was done, I inserted a relatively small buttplug into the now very accommodating hole.

"Now for the cunt," I said matter-of-factly as slipped a glass dildo into her oozing snatch.

I pushed in deeply and commented that it was in as far as it would go.

"Sheri, you are now face down with your bound tits it agony, a plug lodged in your asshole and a glass dildo buried in your cunt. The least I can do now is look after that clit."

Sheri just moaned in desperation for further stimulation.

With no further ado, I got out my Hitachi, and applied it firmly to her clit. She started to buck instantly and simply screamed, it did not take long for her to cum. Seconds in fact. She screamed into the mattress, a sustained scream that would have been ear-splitting had it not been muffled. She bucked against her restraints and at the height of her orgasm, the glass dildo came shooting out of her cunt as she convulsed and spasm. I showed total focus and no mercy. I kept the Hitachi firmly burrowing away between the bed and her pussy, even after her orgasm had long subsided.

Sheri now moaned in desperation for the removal of the stimulation, and finally I relented. I untied the restraints and then had Sheri sit on the bed. Her face was now bright red which went well with the deep red of her tits.

"I am going to untie your tits now, you will feel intensely painful throbbing as the blood flow return."

Sheri gritted her teeth as first one and then the other breast was free of their restraints. Her hands instinctively went to touch them, but I slapped them away.

"Not yet," I commanded, as I focussed on the deep grooves left by the ropes on the tender base of her tits.

"Nice," I commented before adding that I wanted the buttplug left in.

Now Sheri, I want to watch you torment your own tits now. As you do so, I want you to focus your gaze on my hard cock, and my hard cock only. I want you to think about it fucking your asshole and filling it full of thick cum. I want you to see the pre-cum oozing out of my cockhead as you torture yourself under my guidance. With that I sat on the edge of the bed and held my cock straight out with my legs spread wide. I had Sheri kneel about a metre away from my cock, her knees on a pillow.

"Grab your nipples now," I commanded, noting her gaze had fixed squarely on my cock as I had demanded.

"Now twist them Sheri, twist them hard and keep twisting them."

Sheri winced as she did so, and over the next 15 minutes I gave her instructions. I had her put chopsticks on her nipples that were held together by rubberbands and twist them. I was impressed by her willingness and resilience, and all the while she focussed steadfastly on my cock. I had her slap her tits as well. I enjoyed the show she put on and my cock was oozing copious amounts of pre-cum.

"Excellent work Sheri, now get back on the bed, I am going to fuck your asshole."

"Please fuck my asshole, that's what I have been thinking about." Sheri commented, before I added, "I do though I need to make sure your nipples are appropriately treated too."

With that I removed the buttplug and looked on impressed as her asshole gaped ever so slightly. I went back to the cupboard and got out a pair of nipple clamps and attached them and the weights that came with them. They were heavy weights and they dragged Sheri's poor tormented tits downwards.

"Those weights are going to swing wildly as I fuck your ass."

"Enjoy the defilement," I added.

I lubricated my cock and pushed it against her sphincter which opened with little effort. My big purple cockhead popped through and then my whole cock pushed deeply into her anal tunnel. I gave her already red ass, another few slaps and watched the weights swing and drag Sheri's tits.

Simply then, I fucked her ass. I used it. It was only for a short time, but it was a hard anal fucking. I had no intention of trying to hold on, just the need to simply deposit a massive load of semen into the asshole of a woman who I had just met that night. I came as Sheri squealed both from the anal fucking and no doubt from the swinging clamps digging into her nipples. I buried my cock in deep, virtually pushing Sheri ever so slightly forward as I did so. My release was intense, thick and voluminous. When I whipped my cock out Sheri's anus pulsed a torrent of cum from its depths than ran down and underneath her to drip onto the bed. Sheri's anus kept pulsing.

"Very good Sheri, when I first saw you in the bar, I wanted to fill your ass, with spunk, mission accomplished I guess....... but I am not finished with you yet."

I left the room and quickly came back after pouring a couple of drinks. Sheri was sitting up, still with the nipple clamps on and she was examining her tits.

"Look at what you have done to them," she said, making referencing to the colouration.

"I quipped that some of the tit abuse she had inflicted on herself."

We sat for a while and chatted, before I ventured that it was time for some more activities. Yet again I got her up on the bed on all fours; her arms were again tied via cuffs to the head of the bed, while this time her legs were held open by a spreader bar. What I was going to do to her was to use her holes and make her cum over and over again. Over the next hour, various dildo and vibrators were shoved into her cunt and asshole, and her clit was periodically buzzed to oblivion by the power of the Hitachi. I allowed some recovery time in between bouts of orgasm, but never too long. Sheri remained fixed in place for about an hour; I lost count of her climaxes. Her holes were ravaged and they gaped accordingly. With a big dildo lodged deeply in her ass, her last orgasm in this position was from my cock as I fucked her thoroughly used birth canal and deposited spurt after spurt of spunk deeply into it. At some stage, her nipple clamps must have torn off from the exertion. I removed the big dildo and observed her gaping asshole.

12