Sheriff's New Girlfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Vivian falls deeper under the sheriff's degrading control
1.4k words
3.79
37.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On all fours, Vivian knelt on the cold hardwood floor, head down and naked, breathing returning to normal, she felt a mixture of shame and resentment at her situation. She needed to find some way out of this, she hated this sadistic slobbering man who seemed to have no moral compass despite his position of authority as a sheriff.

Looking up with a hint of fear in her tone, she said "I can't keep doing this, I made a mistake but I don't deserve this. I am not this kind of person."

George put the collar and leash aside onto a table and looked down at her with contempt. He immediately stepped on the splayed fingers of her left hand with his polished shoe. The pain was instant, Vivian yelped "owwww" but couldn't pull her hand free and the pain increased as he leaned more weight onto that foot. Tears sprung from her eyes as she twisted her neck to look up at him.

"Bitch, don't tell me what you are. I decide what you are. You could be a prison inmate in very short order if you keep talking without permission you stupid slut."

He lifted his foot off her hand and simultaneously delivered a stunning backhanded blow to the side of her head just above her ear. Vivian toppled to the floor, rolling onto her side and tenderly gripped her aching hand, the silent tears were now audible sobs. With a sneer he drew his foot back and swung the shoe in a short quick arc to her stomach just above her navel. The steel tipped shoe knocked the wind out of the now terrified woman who curled into a fetal position.

The sharp pain in her gut was intense, Vivian choked trying to draw a deep breath. Fear of this brute was now ingrained, she knew it was a bad mistake to tell him she wanted to back out of the deal.

He stepped close to her, reached down grabbed a fistful of long brown hair. Pulling her head slightly off the floor he slipped his shoe beneath her face. "You dumb cunt. I own your ass for a month. Now stop that crying or I'll give you a harder kick. Lick your owner's shoe clean, show me you can at least use that mouth for something useful, and no more talking without permission."

He then drew his foot back threateningly and a beaten Vivian complied. Her stomach still wrenched in pain, but she turned her face and put her soft tongue across the top of his shoe. The acrid taste of black polish brought a small gagging sound from her throat. George drew his cell phone from his pocket and leaned low to snap a picture of her beaten submission. What a sight she was to him, her curvaceous body curled with arms across her belly, knees drawn up and her beautiful tear-stained face turned sideways, framed in strands of her cum-streaked hair, as her tongue slowly licked his shoetop.

The gorgeous, proud bank manager was a person of the past. Although still blessed with a classic, beautiful face and a luscious figure, she was an image of abject sorrow, pain and most definitely fear.

The drawn foot had returned to the floor but he now moved it between the firm globes of her breasts as she lay on her side and pressed down lightly on the right one which was in profile against the laminated oak wood. "You best clean that shoe a little faster darling or I'll flatten that tit like a pancake." He laughed as he applied more pressure to spread the ball of breast flesh wider. The gut pain had subsided but a new intense ache flowed through her body, spreading from her sensitive breast across her chest. "O god, please, please, I'm so sorry," Vivian moaned as her tongue quickly picked up the pace.

"You'll be a lot sorrier if you don't learn to shut up. i just told you that no talking is allowed and the next think I know you're at it again." He drew his foot away from her flattened breast, the checkered sole had left a pink imprint of small squares. "That's enough of the shoe cleaning for now, get on your knees and look at me you lazy slut."

Her right breast aching, Vivian tried to soothe it with the palm of her right hand as she struggled to rise. Shame washed over her along with the pain in her breast, her gut and the hand he had stepped on. Finally making it to her knees, her head drooped, cum-laden hair cascading around her face, the room spinning in her mind a bit as she tried to collect herself.

"Face up my little pretty," George said, an evil smile now across his face. She raised her head, the brown mane falling to the side, the pretty face a mask of trembling fear strained with tiny lines of suffering.

"Now you answer when I ask something but that's the only time you ever speak, and you address me as sir. You're not smart enough to talk much anyhow. Only a stupid person would have gotten herself into a situation like this, right?"

With fear in her eyes, Vivian nodded slowly and sadly. "You stupid, stupid disrespectful slut," he shouted, grasping her right ear, twisting and raising her trembling body painfully a few inches off the ground. Vivian put one hand to his wrist, her other to his hip so she wouldn't toppled forward as fresh tears welled in her eyes.

"You don't nod to me, you answer using that pea brain and slutty tongue and make sure you say sir or I'll twist that pink little tongue into a knot. Now, you are surely a very stupid woman aren't you."

A whispered "Yes sir," wasn't enough for him. "Yes what, pea brain?"

"Yes I am a stupid woman sir," Vivian sputtered with a sob, her head dropping again. She was a gorgeous picture of disgrace in her totally defeated submission now.

"We are going to give you two new names for when we are alone. From now on, when you are kneeling, your name is bitch, because you are just like a mongrel dog, a dumb animal, to me. And when standing your name will be cunt because that's all you really are. A dumb stupid ignorant fucking cunt, that is you, understand."

Vivian's lowered head bobbed slowly up and down in shameful anguish.

"So what's your name now?" he asked. Another sobbing whisper, "Bitch sir."

"Stand up bitch." She slowly managed to rise to her feet, face still lowered in shame. "Now what's your name?" A few seconds passed, his hand moved between her legs, gripped a tuft of small curls and twisted. Her head snapped upward, "Cunt, cunt , cunt," she cried out, eyes pleading for mercy as he continued twisting before stopping at the third cunt.

"I can see you are not going to make this easy, but that's okay, it will be more fun this way. Now don't forget that you are my new girlfriend. We will be going out to a sports bar down the road a ways in Centerville shortly and I want you making it clear to everybody how much you like being with me, got it."

She nodded, saw his face stiffen and quickly said, "Yes sir," as his hand began to raise.

"I want you leaning right close to me all the time, one of your tits right up against my arm. And when i give your elbow a touch, that's a signal that you have to nuzzle my neck like you are totally addicted to kissing me."

The thought of nuzzling the man she saw as evil and ugly made her sore stomach churn.

With that, he reached out and touched her elbow. Defeated and demoralized, Vivian leaned forward and nuzzled George's neck above the right shoulder, her soft lips grazing the fleshy folds of flesh. He reached up and engulfed her left breast in his meaty hand, giving it a firm squeeze. "Okay cunt, go freshen up, wash that filthy cum out of your hair, there's shampoo in the shower. Then get those cutoffs, top and heels back on, we're going out. I want you looking like a prime piece of fuckmeat who can't get enough of me."

He gave the breast a final punishing squeeze that brought a low pitched "owwwwwww" from her and a laugh from him as he spun her naked body toward the bathroom. Vivian stumbled but managed to keep her balance, moving forward in small steps, head down, a picture of dejection.