Sherlyn's Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
Sherlyn's marriage turns less congenial than expected.
6.5k words
3.91
32.8k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Sherlyn's marriage Ch.01

By Dan57 from an idea by an anonymous reader

Sherlyn's marriage turns less congenial than expected

Note from the writer : when you send me a proposal for a plot, don't forget to leave an address for the reply. I may need further details about the story!

*

Mr. Gupta had recently decided to leave England for a while letting Joan and Riya free to cope with their respective husbands and taking with him just Susan. He wanted to know how his female staff would fare without supervision... Just before his departure to Mumbai, he received an unusual letter that pushed him to postpone his departure : a young English couple asked him his help, as they wanted to organize their marriage and their honeymoon in India. He has never planned running a tour operator in India for tourists but it could be a welcome diversification: the economic crisis had taken its toll in England and business was at a low level. The demand contained the phone number of the future bride and her address. Fortunately, it was near Mr. Gupta's house. Someone replied to his call :

- Miss Marsham! How can I help you?

- Hello, Miss Marsham. In fact, it's me who can help you! I'm Sir Gupta and you sent me a letter about your marriage project!

- Oh my! Sir Gupta! I never thought an important businessman like you would really bother replying to my letter. I had stopped hoping for a reply from you. My previous contacts with Indian men in England met just polite interest if not direct rejection and I was thinking of abandoning our project and opt for a simple marriage here in England in the Cotswolds!

- And abandon the idea of a dream marriage in a magic country, of living for a few weeks in sarees, of attending the Holi festivals, of watching a celebration on the Gange or attending your marriage in a traditional resort in Rajahstan, where you would have the central role? What a pity!

- You think it would be actually possible?

- Certainly but I would need to meet you to know your budget and your precise requirements. We want your honeymoon to be perfect!

That was how Mr. Gupta managed a deal : be obsequious until the contract is signed then he could be ruthless with anything that had not been defined before hand: the final costs could excess by far the initial proposal with many additional fees : all modifications of the program would be fully paid by the demanding party ... But the first part would be to see how Miss Marsham looked : if she was as fat as an elephant or he just disliked her, Mr. Gupta would offer a steep price to discourage her or he would transfer the contract to someone else but if she was pretty, she would get a special service she had never envisioned. He had a fiendish grin when he thought what kind of accident would free him of the obnoxious fiancé!!! Mr. Gupta just told Miss Marsham that he was about to leave for Mumbai and stay there for twenty days or more! Did she want to meet him after his return or before his departure?

Of course, miss Marsham wanted a meeting immediately. Her betrothed couldn't attend the meeting as he was travelling abroad. Miss Marsham agreed to meet Mr. Gupta on the next morning. He was as eager as his customer bur for different reasons : he wanted to discover if she met his expectations. He found her just stunning : she was tall and slender, with high cheek bones and an opulent bottom. She had an hourglass body and he decided that she was exactly the kind of women he fancied. He would do everything he could to add her to his little harem. She was so pretty that his old enemy, the prince Kyrhan would be surely interested but he wanted to be the only owner of this beauty... She could easily become a film star under his supervision, not the find of films in which Joan excelled now, of course!

Mr. Gupta thought about the help he would need in this endeavor : why not Jodhaa? She would be invaluable as an example of a perfect submissive, ready to be fucked even in presence of her husband like the lowliest slut. Just a flick of his fingers would force her on her knees on the floor and she was also an expert in Indian clothes and customs? If Sherlyn wanted a real immersion in Indian traditional ways, she had to come along. Of course, he would also ask for the help of Mark. He would be the mentor of Sherlyn's boyfriend, tutoring him into total acceptance of his wife's flirtatious behavior but Gupta wanted in his bed someone like princess Kira, a dome with other women but at the total beck and call of a true dominant like himself. Mark did merely love sex With Jodhaa but not exclusively but he would quite likely complain to Kyrhan if Gupta worked him too hard. Gupta would have to stay quite afar from him. Kyrhan was really dangerous when he was furious. Attacking his friends would surely make him angry but he had no reason to come to the rescue of Sherlyn's future cuckold husband he didn't know at all.

- Lady Jodhaa? I am sir Gupta! I would really need tour help on a short assignment : one of my friends want a dream marriage in India and I thought you would be the ideal person to school her and avoid clashes with the population... Would you consider my proposal?

- Why not? What his her time schedule? As long as you don't try to subjugate Mark or me and you don't try to use us against the Prince, It would be just a question of discussing our fee!

- Don't worry : they are a couple of English people who got an itch for exploring India. They have no connections to Kyrhan as far as I know!

Thus, just a month later, Sherlyn arrived at Mumbai airport with her fiancé. While her future husband was received by Mr. Gupta and offered a tour of the city with Mark, his bride-to be was ushered away by Jodhaa who had accompanied Mr. Gupta at the airport. She had a garland of flowers ready to attach to Sherlyn's hair. Jodhaa greeted her guest. They had accepted easily Mr. Gupta's proposal as there were holidays at this moment in India and the business was low. Most of Mark's employees had chosen to go on vacations with their family to escape the searing heat. Jodhaa showed Sherlyn the beauties of the city. Sherlyn felt swiftly at home there as most buildings have been built in the English style : the Rajabai Clock Tower; Taj Mahal Hotel and the Gateway of India. Just the streets were crowded like nowhere in England. Jodhaa took then Sherlyn to the commercial malls for a buying spree.

- First objective for you is to transform yourself into an Indian girl. You should look Indian, eat Indian food, wear Indian clothes and I will teach you a few Indian useful sentences. I want you to greet your fiancé with a few Indian words and a formal Namaste when you meet him this evening!

- Just he doesn't know Hindi at all!

- That is for the better : if you make some mistakes, he won't notice at all! We will also visit a famous beauty parlor to apply a tainted foundation cream : that will make your skin olive. Even your fiancé won't be able to recognize you among Indian girls... Would you like to try it now?

- By all means! It's all so exciting : I am feeling like a spy!

- The only danger would be to meet someone you don't know but who thinks he knows you! I don't want you to be kidnapped before your marriage!

- God: It would be even more exciting : being kidnapped and probably raped during my honeymoon! I would make the headlines in the Sun.

- Maybe but Mr. Gupta wouldn't find it so fun, I fear : he is a vicious man when he runs into problems! Here is the parlor... Hello, Vikash. This nice girl is one of my friends from London. She would like to be incognito here in Mumbai. Do you think it would be possible for you?

- Let me see... Yes, it would be really simple : I would make her skin a bit darker : not too much, she doesn't want to look like a peasant in Madras! Upper class girls here often flee the sun to get a pale skin : it's more fashionable. I could also change the shape of her eyebrows with some mascara and eye liner and I would choose a darker shade for her hair : her mother would never recognize her! It's a pity she never let her hair grow really long but I can use extensions to wait for growth. Miss?

- Yes, sir?

- Call me just Vikash. You won't need to have your hair cut before two or three years until it grazes the floor! Just a shampoo and you let it dry with your hair hanging from your head!

- OK, Vikash!

Jodhaa gave Vikash the go ahead signal without asking for Sherlyn's opinion. She was the natural leader of their group and it was quite normal that the leader took decisions. Sherlyn should learn to obey without commenting as a true Indian bride should do. Sherlyn received then her first crash course in Hindi : she learned to say things like 'Hello, My name is Sherlyn. My husband is Bryan" and that sort of things. Meanwhile, Vikash really transformed Sherlyn. He applied make up on her face then helped her out of her saree. Then he smeared make up on the rest of her body, not forgetting the soles of her feet or the crack of her ass. But he kept joking with her when she was naked under his hands. Even Sherlyn found it strange she had never thought to rebel : Vikash's voice was soothing and efficiently dissolving her will. The fact that he was openly gay helped her to relax. Jodhaa thought that Mr. Gupta would have to work hard to imprint Indian ways of life on this girl! When Vikash showed Sherlyn her image in the mirror; she just couldn't recognize herself...

- My boyfriend won't be able to recognize me!

- Do you want to make a test? I could smuggle you in the suite where Mr. Gupta and my husband will be waiting for our return and let's see how they will react : just a provision : if they make a pass at you, you won't feel offended or anything!

- Won't you if your Mark would play a pass at me?

- We enjoy a very open marriage and we often invite other couples or girls in our bed!

- Other guys as well?

- Yes but only with me as an active participant. Mark is then rather passive taking the role of a voyeur as I ride the cock of another man or I suck and lick another girl-s pussy or nipples. Mr. Gupta has talked me while we waited for your plane about two of his friends : they are transsexuals! Two girls who have been guys and who would fool any one : he had fucked both of them and he thought they could fool anyone even stark naked in public and they always took pleasure servicing guys

- What a horror ; they are eunuchs!

- Basically, it is true but one of them had her pussy reconstructed and can easily accommodate a cock while the other one has had a successful vagina transplantation : she has now periods just like you or me and she had got pregnant from Mr. Gupta : the ultimate transformation for a guy! She has delivered twins by C-section three months ago : the mother and the twins are fine I was told and Joan, the mother is busy breast-feeding them!

- A man?

- No, a reconstructed girl! It isn't science fiction. Mr. Gupta proposed to make me meet both girls. If you are interested......

- That could be mind boggling!

- It's a deal, then! Now, let's do some shopping and look for something to give you the appearance of an Indian girl. The chances are high then that your boyfriend won't mind if you kiss Mr. Gupta and he returns your kiss as nobody would recognize you. Let's make a bet : if your boyfriend doesn't find the scam, you won't reveal it to your boyfriend!

- And let him rape me?

- ... and let him fuck you! Rape implies some level of coercion and I promise there would be none!

Jodhaa then led them to a shop where they found hundreds of superb sarees in different colors from simple cotton to the trendiest embroidered silk wedding sarees. Jodhaa made Sherlyn try a traditional red wedding saree with a piece of fabric covering her head. Sherlyn instinctively bowed her head down and tried to hide herself from view. Jodhaa laughed :

- You got it! A shy innocent virgin Indian girl! Mr. Gupta will love to accompany you to the ceremony"

- Just I am no longer a virgin!"

- No problem : we have very skilled surgeons hereby: They would reconstruct a hymen in no time and you will stain your wedding sheets with your virginal blood like any decent bride should on her wedding night. Your will keep preciously the soiled sheets in a special locked box. It would be the symbol of your chastity before your marriage, a trophy to present to your children when they would become adults!

- But it would be a pure lie!

- Who cares? I have had my hymen stitched it when I officially married prince Kyrhan and I did it again later for my American husband Mark and when I married my Indian husband Dinu. That just excited them all for the night and that is what a bride wants : a long night of unending couplings with screaming climaxes and I have had more than my share of it with bulls like Kyrhan, Mark and Dinu. Imagine that they want to make a party for my wedding anniversary each year and they absolutely want to fuck me the whole night with my wedding saree on and I have three wedding anniversaries to attend on the same year!

- You seem to have a series of wild lovers! Didn't you wish to stay faithful to one of them in particular?

- Why in hell? One of my friends who is married has ongoing affairs with her father in law, her son in law and two uncles, one on her mother's side and one from her husband's family. None of them has ever met another of her lovers. She never feels guilty about it. Indian people are often very horny and carnal relations are taken just quietly! You just avoid to be caught in public!

Jodhaa then presented Sherlyn a choice of magnificent embroidered silk sarees, each with matching cholis. They were what are called bikini cholis, just adequate for the weather they had in July : very hot and sunny : it would remain so until the monsoon rains. Sherlyn marveled in front of the superb fabric. She couldn't make her choice but Jodhaa helped her to choose a violet one with bands of gold that suited her the best. Jodhaa had a good eye of what would make a girl prettier. It was her interest as she had developed a fad for this English woman. She just couldn't wait to make her meet her close friend Preeti. They would teach her everything a girl should know nowadays in society...

And Sherlyn would also be initiated to deal with several men : not like anything she had done with her betrothed only. It was not possible to be so prude in a modern society!!! Jodhaa would favor a gangbang with Gwanendra's patrolmen. After that, Sherlyn would have her knowledge complete. But with the people at hand, Mark would be a very good teacher for Sherlyn and Mr. Gupta would be the final test : Sherlyn was too pretty to let her future husband enjoy her body freely and selfishly. Jodhaa had disliked the man on their first contact! It would teach him a lesson to become a cuckold during his honeymoon...

Jodhaa taught Sherlyn how to arrange a saree. She tied it low on her hips, exhibiting nicely her navel and her waist. She put on a saree herself and modeled for her pupil the different ways to wear it. Then Jodhaa pulled it completely off and told Sherlyn to pull it on back. She lowered it on her hips until she was satisfied... Sherlyn adjusted her bikini choli to offer the visitors a nice view on her deep cleavage : Mark and Gupta would be extremely fond of it. One thing was sure : Sherlyn felt completely at ease with her new garments. Jodhaa picked up a Mandal Sutra, toe rings, a head piece, very heavy earrings, a golden belt and a series of bangles : now, Sherlyn could appear in public. She would put on some of these items only after her marriage and she would wait now for it anxiously.

- That is nearly perfect for the moment ; you really look Indian. I am sure you will be the center of attention on the street or at the hotel when you will wear a bindi : it's a small decorative object glued on your forehead like this one. Ah you will also need some sandals : there are many pebbles in the streets!

Jodhaa kept her saree to walk to the hotel chosen by Mr. Gupta. Just she told Sherlyn not to bother with knickers. She knew Gupta too well and he wouldn't need to wait sixty minutes before he tried to probe her pussy with his cock and thirty minutes more before he would have her arms encircling his neck and his cock deeply embedded in her pussy. After just a twenty minutes walk, Sherlyn seemed as totally at ease as if she had lived in Mumbai wearing a saree all her life. She now moved her bottom like most girls in the street not lasciviously but prettily? The porter at the hotel entrance spoke to her in Hindi, thinking she was a local. Jodhaa and Sherlyn giggled at his mistake and saw it as a good omen for their endeavor :

- Now let us see how Mr. Gupta reacts! Don't forget : whatever he or Mark will do to you, I want you to take it with a smile! You are no more a tourist on a visit to a foreign country, you are an Indian girl on a walk in the most industrious city of your country;

Sir Gupta searched for Sherlyn, not recognizing her :

- Where have you left Miss Marsham?

- Relax! She is at the hair dresser. I will go and fetch her in an hour. I met a girl I know : Bappa Chatterjee. I thought you would like to meet her!

- By all means! It's always a pleasure to meet a pretty girl!

Nobody seemed to recognize Sherlyn at first sight but Mr. Gupta stood up ; a sure sign of his interest : how would the girl react if he got too familiar? Mr. Gupta complimented Sherlyn :

- It's not too frequent nowadays to find a girl wearing the saree like a princess. You know that one of my acquaintances is a true Maharajah : one of the few who are still wealthy. He has built a full harem for him and you would rival with the girls there! Sherlyn blushed under the implied compliment but didn't balk. They ware reaching the breaking up moment. Mr. Gupta put his arm around Sherlyn's waist and became even more talkative :

- Have you visited Maharashtra? It's the region around Mumbai!

- No. I am here for the first time...

- Then I would love to show you the places of importance. I have customers who want to marry following Indian customs but I would love to take personal care of you!

He placed his hand on Sherlyn's forearm in a rather possessive gesture . Jodhaa felt that their scam had reached its limit but she was surprised when she heard Sherlyn quietly asking if she could have a drink with Mr. Gupta alone...Gupta was quite interested by the unexpected overture. He seized the opportunity to snake his hand around Sherlyn's waist, caressing her tummy with his hand as if they were intimate. Surprisingly, Sherlyn reacted by placing her hand on Mr. Gupta's shoulder. Her eyes met Jodhaa's but there was no adverse reaction... A smile formed on her mentor's face as Sherlyn's lips reached for his. It was against Indian traditional customs as they were not married and her future husband was resting in his bedroom but she just felt it was just what she really needed. A minute later, their arms were entwined and they were exchanging kisses with more and more urgency. Jodhaa watched them and nodded : that wasn't her problem if Mr. Gupta was busy destroying the marriage he had organized. He closed the door behind him to obtain the requested privacy and Sherlyn hung herself to his neck, not caring about the consequences but her pussy was pulsating between her legs ; she drew Gupta to her and completely lost control : Mr. Gupta could do with her just as he wanted!

Mr. Gupta had no problem entering her : She was certainly no virgin and the surgeon's help would be requested. Behind the closed door, Mr. Gupta intended to show Sherlyn what an Indian man could do. He bunched her saree around her hips without opposition. Then he pushed her onto her bed. She just crooned encouragements... Mr. Gupta then carefully aimed his rigid long cock toward her pussy. Sherlyn wrapped her legs around his body and without leaving her any time to collect her wits, he gently pushed into her. Sherlyn never tried to offer him any resistance ; she just emitted a huge groan of satisfaction when she felt him sliding deeply into her pussy. He banged repeatedly against her cervix and finally went through that thin barrier, a trick he had learned from prince Khyran. He looked at his new girl friend : she had told him before his flight that she would be in her most fertile period and unprotected to have her first baby conceived in Indian territory... She just seemed to have forgotten this little difficulty But Mr. Gupta didn't care : he had just slightly modified the scenario : her baby would be conceived in Indian territory by an Indian man and not by an English man!!!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12