Sherlyn's Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherlyn's pussy was incredibly tight ; not surprising if Bryan was not as magnificently endowed as Mr. Gupta? It was pure ecstasy to move into this tight tunnel! Her internal walls pressed his cock into a death grip. Mr. Gupta felt as if it was taken in a terrible grip when his cock suddenly went into spasms. His cock suddenly erupted but lava was replaced by his hot seed. He could just imagine his sperm in thick wads being spewed directly on her waiting eggs... but he wanted her boyfriend to know she had been fucked by a superior man and be proud if it.

That was where Susan would play her role. She was presently on a mission to seduce this man and make him into a willing slave to Mr. Gupta... She found him sleeping on his bed, recovering from the jet lag. She lifted the bed sheets and found his fly. She just grabbed his cock and started to pump it as he was still asleep. It seemed not to be impervious to such brutal treatment as in no time, he sported a nice hard on, nothing to compare with Mr. Gupta but still something she could impale upon without difficulty. Susan took him to the hilt in a single shove : Mr. Gupta was really much bigger. There was no comparison! Bran was no bigger than a thirteen years old boy Susan straddled him and started to fuck the Englishman. She wasn't surprised when he didn't try to reach for her clit or for her boobs but it reminded her how John, her former husband made love. It was totally different from what she felt with Mr. Gupta : he kept looking for new ways to make her reach orgasm or to own her. He had started to fuck her ass on the first day they had been together and in a week, he had paid a visit to all her holes and wasn't afraid of pushing a finger in her pussy and three in her ass and moving them in and out behind a door.

For Susan, Bryan and John were all dead fish unable to give her a screaming orgasm she really needed now. She couldn't believe how much Joan had changed after her sex change : she was now a wanton slut, ready to play with any man, to use her tongue, her fingers or any instrument to probe into any available holes and her present partners seemed to really enjoy her ministrations. She groaned and told Sherlyn's boyfriend to push his whole hand into her twat. She had delivered her baby just a few weeks before and it was big ; maybe she could accommodate something as big as an adult's hand and derive pleasure from it...

Meanwhile Mr. Gupta had left Sherlyn alone and Mark had entered the bedroom He knew quite intimately Gupta and would love to foil his plans. Her pussy was still full of Mr. Gupta's sperm. She was resting in the afterglow of an unexpected climax when she felt a contact in her hove tunnel. She opened her eyes to discover the intruder : it was Mark, her guide in her visit to Mumbai. She squirmed but did not scream. Mark told her :

- Shhh, Sherlyn! Gupta has told his girl friend Susan to seduce your Bryan. He will then blackmail you into accepting to receive him in front of your boyfriend but I've decided it's not fair play : so, I've decided to thwart somewhat his efforts. You can avenge yourself in advance and let me fuck you before him. Bryan will lick my sperm with Mr. Gupta's... Now it's up to you! Sherlyn thought a moment then she turned her pussy toward Mark and opened her legs as wide as she could. Her pussy was glistening as her love juices oozed from her twat : Mr. Gupta had fucked her hard and she was putting him in check. Bryan was no problem : she could live with him the obedient slave of Mr. Gupta and she could use him as her puppet. She could let him own her when she wanted and just get rid of him when she chose so like an important paper handkerchief : he had cheated on her and she had apparently forgotten ; she had cheated on him at the first place and she had loved every instant of it...

She took extreme pleasure submitting totally to Mark as she had submitted to Mr. Gupta. When her owner returned, he threw her a series of stills of Bryan taking Susan in any holes with her screaming openly : her misfortune was evident and Sherlyn decided to play along with Mr. Gupta. When confronted with the proofs of his escapades with Susan, Bryan mumbled obscure denials and tried to minimize what he had done. Mr. Gupta punched his belly and decided that the only way to get even with him was to fuck Sherlyn in front of her future husband and have him lick his wife clean to prevent her from being bred. He just failed to tell him that the actual breeding had taken place just three hours before and there was no chances preventing it.

Mr. Gupta was a great actor and presented his complaint to Sherlyn who played her part : her boyfriend has cheated on her and she wanted to break up completely with him. After a long discussion, she finally let Mr. Gupta apparently convince her and agreed that Gupta should take a suitable revenge on Bryan and fucking her and making Bryan to clean her pussy would make them even. She followed Mr. Gupta to his bed and helped him to mount her. He slid easily into her and they started to fuck. Sherlyn made difficulties, saying that Mr. Gupta was just too big to enter her and finally Bryan accepted to lick her pussy to lubricate it... After twenty minutes of apparent efforts, Mr. Gupta pretended to be able to enter Sherlyn at last. He fucked her inches from the face of Bryan who could see it as he filled her pussy up for the second time that day. Mr. Gupta then pulled out and told Bryan to lick his wife clean.

Bryan proceeded to his dirty task. He didn't realize that he was swallowing Mark's cum with Mr. Gupta's. When he told Bryan it was enough, he just left the bedroom and Mr. Gupta remained alone with the two girls. Of course, he seized the opportunity to fuck them many times again in the dirtiest positions until his cock was unable to retrieve any hardness... He then called again for Bryan who never thought protesting. Gupta announced with a loud vice:

- I have fucked again your future wife and she is once more soiled! You should stay not too far from her in the future and be ready to clean her without be prompted : that will be your basic duty from now on and you will also give a tongue bath to any girl who would have received my cum. When we will return to London, I will offer Sherlyn's mother who is a widow to move with us. She has still a nice body and I will offer her a bargain price : free housing and heating, free food in exchange for a constant sexual availability and you are included in the price!

- But why? I never touched Sherlyn's mother!

- Let's say it's a punishment for not having kept your wife on a tight leash! I want you to keep her wearing just skirts and dresses, no knickers and very high heels, stilettos of course, no panties ; if the weather is cold, she will be allowed to wear stockings with a garter belt and nothing else. She has to push you, me or any available man to fuck her repeatedly. There will be no limit to her sexual uses : males, females, elderly people, no one should be denied access to her body and you would be there to prevent any brutality, except from Mr. Gupta who has now all the rights on her! Let us say he will be her owner from now on. He has found it extremely funny to have her contact him for his help. Do you understand, slut? You are now property, MY exclusive property and I can do as I want with you! You have asked for it!

He continued in a triumphant voice : "Bryan is barred to fuck you unless I gave him special permission and he may never cum inside you. Bryan, you will now ass fuck this slut and don't be gentle! I want to hear her scream in pain and plead for your pity to no avail. I am the Master now and she deserves no such pity! She has agreed to follow me into my bedroom with no thoughts about her future husband... She deserves a very strict discipline!

- You're right, Master! What have you in mind?

- First Sherlyn is no more? I want anyone here to refer to her from now on as Bipasha Chatterjee only and she shouldn't ever speak English again. If she is caught forgetting this instruction, it will be twelve strokes of your best with this rattan cane and the same order applies to you, Bryan. If you fail to implement it, it will be twenty-four strokes on your own naked bottom with this wooden paddle and I will apply it personally with no leniency? Even when you are punished, Bipasha, you are not to speak English.

The new slave just nodded. She had understood that Gupta was not joking at all? Gupta resumed his explanation on the ordeal he had decided for her?

- Strip Bipasha naked and press her face on the floor. Now kneel down at my feet with your butt as high as possible, Bipasha. If I am not satisfied, I will thrash your bottom until you can't sit down for two weeks at the minimum...

- Good! Now squeeze your udders on the floor next to your knees. Bryan you are going to tie her wrists to her knees and make the knots tight. I am going to fuck her really hard and if her bonds get loose, I would be really angry. Better for you not to incur my wrath!

Bipasha was deeply aroused that her betrothed would take a part in her bondage. She had never done anything like that. The worst she had done before was having her wrists tied together in her boyfriend's car or walking in the streets by night naked under a cape but, this time, she was under the orders of her owner and she had no forewarning about his next orders. He could tell her to get naked on the bonnet of a car in the middle of the day in plain view of hundreds of people. She knew she would die of shame but she would nonetheless obey strictly to his orders. She was on the other side of the mirror and she had totally accepted Sir Gupta as her master. She would do anything he ordered however pervert or depraved it could be. She looked forward to the worst humiliations he could imagine ; a gangbang in the slums of Mumbai with her hands tied behind her back and her eyes covered with a blindfold but that wouldn't scare her away any more!

The idea that her boyfriend was ready to take a major part in her subjugation thrilled her. Gupta forced her head down onto the floor She knew that her wanton position would highlight her total helplessness. All her holes would be readily available. Gupta just placed himself just above her ass and waited a few minutes hovering above her two holes. She was terrorized, as he had not lubricated her asshole. She knew from experience that if he chose to ram his cock into her back passage, it would hurt like hell. As an experienced sadist, he let her stew in her fear for a few minutes but finally she was not astonished when he aimed his cock downward. He bore down on her and drilled his cock deep into her bottom forcefully in a straight move. She emitted a long yelp of pure pain but it didn't make him relent. He had decided he would give her a punitive penetration and he would not make it into an act of gentle lovemaking. Bipasha was there to suffer as much as possible and nothing else! She would know it intimately.

Then Gupta slowly pulled out of her ravaged ass. It wasn't an act of mercy but just a move to make the pain longer and deeper. He let her wait for five minutes before drilling again into her ass hole in a fast penetration. The pain was even more unendurable. He wanted her to become totally enslaved and ready to obey any orders from him after a short period of adaptation : she would know that total obedience meant long hours of sweet sex and just an instant of revolt would entail long hours of extremely harsh and painful punishments in front of her beloved Bryan.

Gupta decided to show Bryan how deeply he intended to control him; He told her he could now fuck Bipasha. Bryan was not accustomed to giving that name to his girlfriend but he knew better than oppose his master? Her pussy was sopping wet and he could enter her with ease. Apparently, being given explicit sexual commands just had aroused her. He started to fuck her. His movements became more and more ample. He was approaching climax when suddenly Gupta ordered him to pull out. He was so close that he tried to reach his climax without obeying their Master but Gupta was ready for it : he gave a kick in his balls. The pain was horrible and his cock shrunk down immediately.

- When I give you an order, I intend to be obeyed immediately! At least, if you value your balls? Would you like to be castrated with that hunting knife?

- No, Master! I was mad with lust!

- That is just what I expect from you! Do you know a French word "Boute en train" it means a horse in a breeding farm that is used to warm mares. It is used to tease them but he is not allowed to mount them properly? When he is approaching coitus, he is just pulled away from the mare and the stallion replaces him... You will be the boute en train of this house, pave the way for me and never allowed to cum. Does this role suit you or do you prefer to be castrated immediately?

- Oh no, Sir Gupta, don't do that to me!

- It will just depend on your behavior, Bryan. First time you fail me, you know what the immediate penalty will be! Don't be too sad! I may allow you to fuck Bipasha's mother... some day!!! She had told me her mother has still periods. Perhaps you may still have a baby with her!

- You want to tell me that you intend to breed my wife regularly.

Every twelve months or so but I may give up my place to some of my friends or customers as a bribe. I intend to make full use of your wife from now on! As far as I know Bipasha, she will love it. She will eventually understand that her only duty is to be a receptacle for my seed, that her own pleasure is just a gift from me; that her husband is just there to make her ready for my assaults, and is prohibited to ever cum in her pussy! When she had accepted this situation, she may be quite happy!

12