Sherlyn's Marriage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

-A good point for you, Aruna! I see you haven't forgotten how to manage a group! OK you are officially appointed as the mistress of my harem! It's an administrative job! You will know where each girl is, with whom, when she had had her latest period, when she has been bred, who is the father of the baby she is expecting : me, her husband or someone I had offered her to as well as the number of days since I have visited her. This extremely important duty in a harem is held at Kyrhan's palace by princess Kira ; it's a post of responsibility. I wish you'd be worthy of this high status!

-I will try my best not to disappoint you, my Lord

Aruna boasted in pride : this was the first step of her ascension! And the post held by princess Kira, no less!

-Just to start your roster, Aruna, you will spend this night in my bed with Bipasha. I intend for you two to play together for my pleasure : two pregnant girls frolicking together will be an exciting show for me. I was told that pregnant girls are often quite horny and I always wanted to check whether it was true!

Aruna went to her hairdresser to be as pretty as she could be in such a short time. She squeezed in her schedule a visit to the beautician to have a perfect make up and a smooth skin. The girl there made miracles for her. For the dress, she had already a party saree from Chennai. It wasn't some modern items, almost see through but something totally opaque but clinging to her body. The curves of her breasts and ass were clearly delineated as if she was nude but covered with just a layer of the finest silk with a lining of some new material. It clung to her body like a second skin and the contact with her skin was velvety. In reaction her nipples were incredibly taut as if she was aroused as much as she could. They were ready to pierce a hole into her choli. Sir Gupta would not fail to notice it. If you have a girl in heat in your vicinity, name me a true man who wouldn't be interested into her!

When Gupta phoned her to announce the arrival of Bipasha, she took a glass of sherry (English habits don't die so easily!) to boost her spirits and knocked at the door of her master's bedroom. It was crowded! There was Gupta, Bipasha, Neha but also Riya and Bryan. Bryan was chatting with Gupta about the transport problems between the different establishments. Aruna would be interested but for the moment, she had more urgent problems...Bipasha and Neha were kneeling at the feet of Sir Gupta but it was Riya who was giving him torrid head for the time being. Gupta was caressing her head and her ears in total rapture. Everything considered, Riya might also be in competition with the other girls, too!

Gupta called for Aruna and told the other girls

-Ladies, let me present you your sister Aruna! She will be in charge of the control of this harem. You will inform her where you are at any moment, who is with you, when you have been bred and by whom as I need to know everything about your sexual life. She might tell you who will be available if you need another girl with you and whether she would be in a fertile period but she will also remind me who has sired your baby if I am not the culprit and when I have planned breeding you. I want each of you to be bred once a year unless your health is at stake. I could be the father but I may give you a husband and allow but rarely him to do his usual job. I may also lend your womb to people who can't have children for any reason or are ready to pay for such a service. I will just decline any offer for in vitro procreation. I want you to know perfectly who the father is just as I don't want you to have epidural for delivery. You will deliver your baby the hard way. Your suffering in front of my eyes may give me the desire to breed you again. You must consider delivering babies to be your girly duty even if they are fostered away!

Bryan held up his hand to indicate he had a question :

-Does this apply to Susan who is not with us at the moment?

-Susan is resting from the jet lag and the tiredness of a long travel. I left her few time to recover as I had decided to fuck her three times a day : morning, noon and evening but our evening sessions lasted often until dawn. I was terribly horny to be in my mother country with my sweet heart and had total leeway to enjoy her... She will have fully recovered in a few days now I have several girls to my disposal!

Riya bucked at Gupta's words : for him, she was at his permanent disposal and he could use or discard her just as he wanted! She should contact Gupta's archenemy and inquire if he had a job for her among his many friends. It would teach him a lesson : he should be less selfish and try to alleviate the burden of his employees as that was her true role : she could go to bed with sir Gupta some times and he might keep her feet pointing to the ceiling or to the sky if they were outdoors but she was still his employee and he wanted her never to forget it!

Gupta put some Indian dance music on his IPod and started to dance with his girls. He had decided not to offer them a marriage ceremony as Kyrhan often did as he didn't want them to believe there were any family connections with him for them : he could expel them from his home without consequences. They were nothing but concubines for him and he could tell them to get lost. Gupta accepted no liability for his affairs. He had just prepared the papers for the offspring from Susan, Aruna, Bipasha and Neha. They would be officially babies from him but from unknown mothers : he would have total authority on them...

For these papers, Gupta would falsify papers, usurping the mothers' names and signatures but he had become an expert at it as he regularly forged the books of his plants and thus avoided to pay taxes.

-Riya, I have a gift for you I bought in Mumbai : a latex suit. Put it on, please so I can discover whether the size suits you.

Riya obediently put it on. It fitted her like a second skin. She could feel her large tits pressing up against the stiff latex. It had been tailored masterfully : it gave her breasts nicer curves. It was so tight that it stuck to her hard nipples, standing through the thin material! The latex was very resilient and gave her a very narrow waist, almost like a corset. It flared out at her hips, not leaving a place to imagination. Mr Gupta told her to walk about and wiggle her bottom. She obeyed instantly and discovered that there was a slit in her suit and anyone could see her ass, naked as she walked sluttily to the window. It was so whorish that she involuntary blemished in shame! She was not as deep in submission as Joan and she wanted to keep her dignity but she couldn't with this provocative outfit!

She was extremely proud with the perfect roundness of her ass! Gupta opened a zipper to reveal her bare cunt, offering to his lecherous eyes the little sparkles of her labia and clit rings. It had been another fantasy from Mr Gupta before his departure to India ; offering her a series of piercings one on each nipple, one through her clit and three on each pussy lip : he could now completely close her pussy or make it available to any visitor and he could attach a leash or a painful weight wherever he wanted. He had wanted her to discover how it felt to be fucked on a leash like an animal. She now knew the weight of the leash on her clit ring was sufficient to make her scream at the lightest tug. She had to walk on this leash to a photo booth to immortalize this dreadful moment. She had cried in shame when sir Gupta had left but she had swallowed back this humiliation!

Of course, some men must add to such a burden. She really looked like a lowly whore. Mr Gupta couldn't see a pretty whore without wanting to rape her on the spot and that was absolutely his right. So he went up to her, submissively displayed on her four, his cock hard against her ass. Riya had smiled to him and had leant against his chest. She was a well-trained slut, but if she had wanted to resist, she just couldn't : her latex skirt was encircling her luscious thighs and prevented her from running. Sir Gupta just pushed her to the ground and opened in a wide gesture the snap fasteners closing her latex suit so that he could feel her tits and her pussy to his leisure and fuck her in whatever position he wanted.

Riya just gave in and tried to enjoy her situation while Gupta used her on the floor, her head pressed into the pavement, while Joan and Susan watched her predicament. She was just a rape doll in a dress perfectly designed for fucking. It had felt so wonderful. But Mr Gupta had kept heaping humiliation after humiliation upon her head until that day. If Kyrhan were half as gentle as his repute, she would change her allegiance if he accepted her. Jodhaa had left Riya her personal phone number she had hidden preciously.

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12