Sherri Goes Arse to Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly got in place and lodged the straining head of my dick against her back door. In one long slow steady thrust I buried it in her, pushing through the resisting sphincter, through her rectum and up into her bowel. She grunted as the last couple of inches stretched her anus till the skin was white, then we both sighed as my thighs came to rest against her taut cheeks. I ground against her as she got used to the size, then leaned my weight on her back and reached for her hanging dugs.

'You want it hard in the arse?' I said mauling those fleshy tits.

'Oh god,' she panted. 'You're so big!'

I bucked my hips and pinched her hard nipples. 'Tell me you want to be fucked hard in the butt,' I demanded, then captured her ear lobe between my teeth.

'Uh uh uh!' she grunted. I ran my tongue into her ear and humped her arse a little. 'Oooohhh!' she wailed. 'Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!'

I gave her nipples one last pinch then straightened up, put my hands firmly on her hips and started to fuck that tight arse with long steady strokes, making her cheeks ripple each time I thudded into them.

'Uuuuuuuhhh!' she wailed as I pistoned into her.

'Hard enough?' I grunted, grabbing a handful of hair and pulling her head back until her spine was a taut bow.

'Uuuuuuuuhh!' she said. I took that as a 'yes' and pounded away, watching my cock as it plunged back and forth between those magnificent buttocks, spreading my wife's greasy rosebud, and arrowing into her bowel.

I leant my weight on her back again and caught those swinging dugs. 'You're arse stays open even when I pull out,' I hissed into her ear, continuing to pound away. 'It's so slack I could drive a truck in there.' She moaned and I tugged those hard nips. 'I oughta spank your butt for being so slack,' I hissed. She moaned again. 'Is that a yes?' I asked. 'You want me to spank that fat arse?'

Not waiting for an answer, I knelt upright again, tightened my grip on her hair, and started to slap and backhand her pale buttocks, once for each thrust in and once for each pull out. 'Ow ... ow ... ow!' she wailed. But she didn't ask me to stop and as her cheeks got redder and redder she started to rotate her hips and push back at my thrusting dick. I released her hair and used both hands to punish her butt, letting her time the rhythm by fucking herself on my cock.

She was going faster and faster, yelping with each blow. Then she put her forehead down on the pillow and wailed, 'Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm cumming!' Her anus was spasming round my cock, and I thrust even harder to force through the resistance. I felt my own orgasm approaching and jacked into her heaving rear a dozen more times, pulled out and shuffled quickly up the bed.

Sherri collapsed onto her side and I held my cock to her lips. 'Suck me!' I commanded urgently, holding my greasy penis at its base. Sherri opened her mouth and, for the first time, took my cock straight from her butt. She sucked on it hard, her hand taking over from mine and jacking at the base. 'Yyyuuuurrrggghhh!' I yelled, feeling a flood of semen surge up from my balls. Sherri sucked and jacked harder as I jetted jizz into her mouth, then lowered her hand to my balls, mashing them and getting a last couple of jets.

She suckled on my softening cock for a while, then opened her mouth to release me. Her hand was busy at her puss, rubbing round and round. I could see thin traces of my spunk between her teeth and in the corner of her mouth. 'Kiss me,' she said. I lowered my face to hers and our lips met. She put her hand behind my head and held me as her tongue pushed a warm wad of spunk past my lips. I sucked it from her and she moaned. We swapped it back and forth and I lay along side her.

'Oh honey,' she sighed. 'That was soooo good!' I smiled into her twinkling eyes and we kissed again. Then she rolled over and snuggled back, spooning her backside against my groin.

As I drifted off to sleep I wondered if the next time we used the amyl I could get her to lick my arse...

12