Sherri Strips

Story Info
Amateur night delights for a bored teacher.
3.9k words
4.46
33.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bar owner walked down the line of women, handing out sheets of paper as he went. He seemed to radiate an aura of sleaze and disreputability, Sherri had instantly disliked and distrusted him. Still what could one expect from a man who organized amateur strip contests? He began explaining the forms he distributed.

"Now ladies, we all want to have some fun tonight and put on a good show. But there a few things that are illegal in this town and I need to make sure nobody gets in trouble."

Most of all himself Sherri thought.

"Indecent exposure. Performer's, that's you ladies here, nipples, pubic areas and buttocks must be completely covered at all times. Lewd behavior, touching yourself in a sexually suggestive manner, or simulating a sex act or really anything that is of a sexually explicit or suggestive nature, that's out too. And finally actually performing any kind of sex act on stage, well the law says that's obscenity and that's right out."

The handout had essentially the same warning with a line for her name and signature at the bottom.

"However."

The organizer dropped his voice a little and adopted an air of confidentiality. "However, there is a little, lets say arrangement with the law enforcement community and they understand that there are far more important things to occupy them than monitoring what you ladies wear, or don't wear or do tonight."

The way he pronounced "ladies" made it clear he thought them anything but.

"So with that in mind all of you can just, lets say let your conscience be your guide as to what you show and do tonight. Alright?" He gave a wink and a slight leer.

"So if you all would kindly put your name on these and sign them we can get started."

Apart from the atrocious grammar, Sherri could see nothing objectionable on the form and printed her name. Sherri S. Deville, after a second she added PhD. then scrawled her signature. Kind of petty perhaps, but she had spent enough time getting it, she may as well use it somewhere, her job certainly didn't. As she waited to hand in her sheet she compiled a little mental resume.

Sherri S Deville, PhD, 52 year old English teacher at a bland, mediocre high school. Over educated, under appreciated. Bored with her job, her home and her life. Seeking a break from the ordinary routine.

She traded her sheet for a card with a number on it, indicating her place in order of performance. Out of fifteen contestants, she was thirteenth. Just her lucky number. Music began playing and the organizer started introducing the first contestant.

If the organizer had hoped his speech would inspire more salacious behavior from the contestants, he was disappointed. A couple of girls briefly flashed their breasts and one lifted her skirt while wearing a thong to show her buttocks. Basic cable TV channels had racier things. The audience seemed to like it well enough though.

Sherri began to wonder what she was doing here. The boredom and ennui had been eating at her for weeks. She had entered the amateur night contest on a whim, thinking it might snap her out of her funk. But now she just felt foolish. She was more than twice the age of the next oldest contestant here. She would just be some sad old woman up there. She should slip away before she embarrassed everyone, most of all herself.

Sherri caught herself. Feeling sorry for herself wasn't going to fix anything. She had said she was going to do this and she would. Besides, she suddenly thought, nobody else has done anything out there. She could top that easily. She felt a small thrill run through her. Let my conscience be my guide? My conscience says "Go for it!".

The organizer began Sherri's introduction.

"OK everybody, something a little different now,"

Sherri took several deep breaths and composed herself, forming an image of her character in her mind. "she's a little older than the other ladies here, she wants to show you that she still has it, get ready for Sherri!"

Sherri took one last breath and strode confidently onto the stage. She wore a long, dark wrap around dress and had pulled her hair back into a tight bun. Thick horn rimmed prop glasses completed the effect. She tried to radiate stern and confident authority as she determinedly made her way out the short runway into the audience. One young man gave a catcall.

Decades of dealing with bored, unruly and hormone addled teenagers in her classroom had given Sherri limitless reserves of command presence. She shot out her finger at the caller while fixing him with a sharp look of disapproval. The young man halted in mid hoot and looked positively scared. It was so comical Sherri had to fight not to smile. Reaching the small platform at the runway's end she turned and swept her eyes over the audience, her expression making it clear she knew they were up to no good and she would stand for none of it. For good measure she waggled a finger. The crowd quieted and assumed an air of being caught in some mischief. This really was easy she thought and gave a little internal smirk as she made her way back along the runway.

At the main stage she halted with her back to the audience and planted her feet wide. Start things off with a bang, she thought as she undid the tie of her dress at the waist. Dramatically she opened the dress wide and paused for a moment before letting it slide down her back onto the floor. She picked it up and threw it toward the back of the stage then turned and faced the crowd. Under her dress she wore lacy black panties and bra with a red corset around her midriff. She made her way back out to the end of the runway, adding a shimmy to her stride now. She made her way up and down the runway a few times, still scanning the audience with her stern gaze and adding a hint of predatory intent now and then. As she made her way towards the crowd she tugged the sides of her panties up and down a short distance, alternating sides. She was careful not to slide the lacy material too far down, just enough to create the idea that she might.

It occurred to Sherri that every stripper she had seen or heard about invariably disrobed from the top down. Why not the other direction?

The thought surprised her. Take her panties off in front of all these people?

Well why not? It was certainly more than the competition had done. Her mouth went a little bit dry and she took a deep breath.

Sherri planted herself in the middle of the platform with her legs pressed tightly together and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her panties. Slowly she slid them down her legs while swaying her legs as if she were a reed blowing in the wind. When her hands reached the floor, she stood up, quickly placed her hands firmly over her crotch, and stepped out of her panties before decisively kicking them out into the audience.

Still covering herself, she quickly made her way up and down the runway, quickly glancing around and adopting an air of modesty and embarrassment. It wasn't entirely fake, Sherri had never once done anything like this, or even dreamed of it. Still here she was, about to show her pussy to a crowd of strangers. More surprising still she was enjoying it. The shock and shame of exposing herself in this manner was exciting her.

Who knew exhibitionism could be this fun?

Sherri reached the outer platform and planted her legs wide. Time to show the goods. Slowly she slid her hands off of her genitals and down her thighs, exposing herself to all who cared to look. She arched her back a little and slide her hands up and down her thighs while thrusting her hips forward and back.

Sherri had trimmed her pubic hair earlier, simply to ensure she didn't have hair coming out the edges of her panties. She hadn't been expecting to display herself like this. It should give everyone an unobstructed view of her pussy in all its glory.

Not quite good enough Sherri decided. She dropped to her knees, then lay on her back. She planted her feet wide and arched her back until she was supported only by her feet and shoulders while vigorously pumping her hips as if copulating with an invisible lover. Then she moved to a sitting position and closed her legs tightly then adopted coquettish smile before spreading her legs and pushing her crotch out as if offering her pussy to the spectators. She twisted to a new direction and repeated the movement. There was a young man close to the stage who seemed familiar. Sherri couldn't quite place him yet, but was sure she knew him. She made eye contact, pursed her lips a little and pumped her hips a few times in his direction before standing and making another trip up and down the runway, toying with the straps to her bra as she went.

Sherri wanted to just tear her top off and free her breasts. Now that she had taken the plunge she wanted to show it all. Instead she forced herself to slow down and tease a little. She slid the right strap off her shoulder and pulled the cup down to expose her nipple briefly then pulled it back up. She turned to the other side of the audience and repeated the process with her left breast. She noticed the familiar young man again and remembered how she knew him. He was a student in one of her classes. Apparently the bar was letting in eighteen year olds tonight. Jimmy or something she thought, does he recognize me? She locked eyes on him and exposed both her breasts for a long moment before pulling her bra back up and moving along. I'll bet you will pay attention to me next time in class.

If there was a next time. It occurred to Sherri that the school district might not approve of this. The hell with it. She lived frugally and had money in the bank. The union should keep them from fucking with her pension. She had started this and she would finish it. She was having too much fun not to.

Time to ditch the bra. She pulled both arms out of the straps and unfastened the rear clasp, then cupped her breasts quickly enough to keep the garment from flying off. She held it there for a few moments, letting the anticipation build, then twirled it around her head and flung it into the crowd.

Sherri's breasts were large enough that they had begun to sag by her mid twenties. They had only dropped further since. She used that to her advantage by twisting her torso back and forth rapidly to jiggle her tits. They made audible slapping sounds as they bounced off each other.

Sherri began to stroke her nipples with her fingers then pinched them and lifted her breasts, feeling their weight. Already firm, her nipples grew harder. Sherri lifted her left breast and bent her head forward, began licking her nipple and aureola. Lets see all you sweet young things with your firm perky tits do this for yourself she thought. She opened her mouth wider and sucked her nipple into it then gently bit down. She shuddered from the sensation

Surely this was lewd, but could she be more lewd? The teenagers in school had certainly exposed her to a vast repertoire of filthy and suggestive hand gestures. She extended the first and middle finger of her right hand, held them together and began to lick them suggestively. She scanned her eyes across the audience pausing to make eye contact with random boys. She favored Jimmy with an especially long look as she licked and nibbled on her fingers, daring him to imagine it was his cock she was worshiping. Them she flicked her gaze away and found a young woman. On a whim she spread her fingers into a wide V shape and licked between them while boring her eyes straight into the girl's. The girl blushed beet red and began being teased by her friends.

Sherri put her fingers back together and slowly slid them into her mouth, sucking hard as she did so. She worked her fingers in and out varying the tempo and making loud slurping noises as she went. A handful of the audience began clapping in time to the rhythm of her strokes. As a finish, she leaned her head back,thrust her fingers down to the knuckles and with loud sucking noises mimed swallowing some enormous quantity of liquid. She slowly withdrew her fingers licking them off as they exited her mouth while the audience cheered.

Sherri looked around the crowd, mischief in her eyes. It seemed a pity the waste the saliva on her fingers like this, it made such a wonderful lubricant.

No, that would be too far, too far indeed.

Still she moved her hand downward, shifting her gaze from her crotch to the audience. She dared them to guess if she would really do it.

She would.

Shocked at herself, not fully believing she was capable of this, Sherri slowly rubbed her fingers over her pussy. She didn't really need any spit, she was wet enough. She threw back her head and moaned theatrically. It was only partially fake, this was so much more thrilling than her usual solo sessions at home.

Sherri sank to her knees, and tracing the edges of labia with her fingers, rolled over onto one side, facing out to the audience, right on the edge of the stage. She spread her legs wide and slowly, slowly pushed her stiff fingers into herself. Her body quivered a little involuntarily and she slowly slid them out just barely brushing over her clit as she went.

A knot of spectators clustered around the stage. Mostly males, with a sprinkling of girls. Sherri noticed Jimmy towards the front. She met his eyes, held them as she worked her fingers in and out of herself. She licked her lips and willed her student to believe that she was imagining his cock filling her. That thought almost pushed her over the edge. She pinched one nipple with her free hand and pulled it tightly. She used the pain to keep from coming. Sherri worked her fingers in and out a few more times, panting and shaking. She couldn't hold off the orgasm for much longer. She got back up on her knees and spread her legs wide. She increased the tempo of her strokes and let the growing warmth inside overtake her.

Sherri's body shook uncontrollably as she came.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK ME!"

She collapsed forward, nearly falling of the stage. Her hand still feverishly working her pussy. She stayed on all fours, panting hard with her glasses perched halfway down her nose. It was by far the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. She wanted more. Rather than being satisfied her lust was even sharper than before. Sherri looked at the crowd pushing up against the stage, close enough to touch. It would be so easy to reach out and pull someone, anyone she chose, onto the stage. She could just do anything she wanted to them. Right here, right now.

Sherri stood up swiftly, truly shocked at herself now. She would do it, she knew that, if she didn't get off this stage right now! She let out a gasp and mimed shock and surprise. She wrapped one arm around her breasts and covered her genitals with the other. She looked around wildly as she had just realized the audience was there. She turned and ran off the stage covering herself. She audience cheered and hooted after her.

At the contest judging, Sherri came in second.

The crowd from the bar had spilled out into the surrounding streets. Sherri had been unable to locate her dress after the contest. She hadn't really anticipated taking anything, much less everything off and had brought no additional clothing. Under her long coat she was nude apart from the corset. Thankfully she had the coat at least.

The crowd was already loud and becoming louder. Regardless of any "arrangement" the bar had with law enforcement it couldn't be long before some kind of police presence appeared. Prudence dictated a swift exit from the scene. Still Sherri hovered around the edges, knowing she should leave but not wanting to. The thrill she had gotten on the stage kept calling to her, making her want more. The orgasm she had experienced onstage didn't satisfy her. She craved more just like it. Simply put she was horny, more so than she had been in years and she didn't know what to do about it.

A loud catcall stopped Sherri in her tracks. "Owww! Way to be a slut Ms. Deville!"

She whirled toward the source of the call. It was young Jimmy, leering at her. Anger rose inside her. It wasn't so much the word, after all publicly masturbating to orgasm was hardly the act of a blushing virgin, it was the thought behind it. She advanced on the young man, mustering all the considerable schoolmarmish disapproval she possessed.

"Mr. Smalls! I do NOT appreciate being referred to in that manner OR that tone! You will apologize at once!"

Jimmy ignored her and continued "Wow, you were always some boring old lady in class, but man you sure have some awesome tits and the way you came out there, I mean you must really fuck like some kind of banshee. Fuck machine! Wow!"

That was it. Ignoring the urge to correct his grammar, she tore into her student.

"Mr. Smalls! Am I to suppose that you did not enjoy my performance? As I recall you were quite literally drooling out there! You demand that any woman you encounter unhesitatingly fulfill your every sexual wish but immediately condemn any female who so much as hints that SHE might have sexual desires of her OWN!"

Sherri was loud enough to attract several young women from nearby. They drank from plastic cups and offered some encouraging noises.

Jimmy at least had the wit to realize he was in trouble, rather too late.

"I didn't mean it like that! Really, I thought you were really cool up there! Honest!"

"You certainly don't sound like it. How dare you publicly speculate on my sexual prowess in that manner! How DARE you!"

That roused several approving calls from the group that surrounded them. Sherri ignored them. She undid the belt holding her coat open and opened it. Somewhere in the back of her head there was a voice urgently trying to calm her. Sherri ignored that as well.

"As you seem to think my tits are 'awesome' well here they are for your viewing pleasure!" Sherri jiggled them a little from side to side to emphasize the point.

"Does that meet with your approval? That's all that seems to matter to you, that you see what you want. Well how about it? Do I make the cut? Does that make you hot? Lets find out!"

The voice in Sherri's head was screaming now. Too late, far too late. She grabbed Jimmy's trousers quickly unfastened them and pulled them down around his hips. The girls shrieked with mock shock and delight. Sherri reached into Jimmy's shorts and grabbed his cock. Small by name, perhaps, but not by nature. He was already half erect. She could feel him harden further as she worked her hand up and down its length.

"Well Mr. Smalls, it appears that I have your approval. How very flattering. Thank you so much for deigning to be aroused by me. I don't know what I would do if every single male didn't find me attractive."

Sherri pumped Jimmy's cock a couple more strokes. The surrounding gaggle was closing in.

"Oh, dear me! If you are excited that means you must be a slut too! Me oh my! Two sluts together in the street, what ever will we do?"

Sherri could see what she was about to do. She knew she could stop, knew that by any definition of sanity she should stop. But she didn't want to.

Sherri pushed Jimmy back against the wall, using his erect cock like a kind of handle. She came close to him and guided the head of his cock against her wet pussy lips.

"How does a 'banshee' fuck, Jimmy? Is it like this?"

She pushed against the young man and managed to mostly stifle her moan as he entered her. It had been years since Sherri had had anything not battery powered inside her. Better by far than any vibrator or dildo, Jimmy's hard, warm young cock filled her. The young man had a look of ultimate surprise on his face. His feeble protests were overcome by his small cry of pleasure. He brought up one arm in some feeble attempt to push her away. Sherri grabbed it and held him tight.

12