Sherri Strips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls around the pair began chanting. "Fuck him. Fuck him. Fuck him!"

Sherri thrust hard and savage against Jimmy. The young man flopped against the wall like some kind of doll. She grunted at him between pants.

"What's my name Jimmy? What's my name? Tell me my name, bitch!"

Sherri didn't try to hold off her orgasm. She wanted to come NOW. It was hard and strong. She pressed her body against Jimmy sandwiching him between her and the wall. He cried out as her pussy clamped down on his cock with vice like force. When the last wave had passed Sherri resumed thrusting, as fast as she could. She reached down to cup and massage Jimmy's balls. He gave a small cry and with a surprised look that somehow made Sherri think of a small rabbit he ejaculated. Sherri pulled him tight and ground against the young man until the last spurt.

The surrounding group of girls was hooting and cheering. Sherri pulled back and Jimmy's cock fell out of her, jizz still dribbling from it. The full realization of what she had done hit her forcefully. She gasped out some kind of apology and ran down that street away from the crowd. Behind her the young women surrounding Jimmy closed in with predatory intent.

Sherri paused to fasten her coat and cover herself. The horror at her actions was being pushed aside by a wild joy and sense of freedom. She suddenly realized she had no need at all to worry about tomorrow's lesson plan, or any lesson ever again. Her teaching job was surely over. That realization only increased her joy.

She practically skipped down the lane as she mentally composed a new resume.

"Sherri S. Deville, PhD, 52 year old former English teacher no longer bound by the bland and mediocre. Novice exhibitionist, occasional public masturbator and part time rapist. Seeking an available position, preferably on top. Excited by life and all its possibilities. My conscience is my guide and my conscience says 'Full speed ahead!'"

12