Sherrie Lynn at the Convention

Story Info
Married businesswoman takes on three guys
4.2k words
162.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
319 Followers

"...and she'd better scream her head off when she cums, I like to think I'm appreciated. Especially if I'm paying the bills." Jeff said.

"I heard she got him to leave his wife and kid and his job where he had 23 years seniority to move to that godforsaken shit hole in Florida." Eric said.

"He bought her a house and she moved her husband in at the last minute so he has to live in an apartment. Dumb shit! That must be some special pussy she's carrying around." Jeff added.

"Not to mention tits that could stop a train. Hell, I might buy her a business if she shoved those babies in my face a couple times a week." I put in. I like big tits.

"Yeah, but only if she was riding my dick at the same time. If I ain't cumming, I ain't paying." Jeff said. "Bartender, another round."

We were sitting in the hotel lounge. The seminar was over and we were celebrating the last night. We were all feeling no pain and the subject of our conversation was the woman almost every guy franchise holder within the company fantasized about, Sherrie Lynn.

The rumors and stories going around about her were the stuff penthouse magazine was founded on. The basics were, she was 25 and on her third marriage and working for a 50 year old guy. She was in the accounting department and he was her supervisor. Now five years later, she's a part owner in an accounting franchise and he's her partner. Given the additional information above... you do the math. Oh. Plus. She's a petite 5'2" and about 105 lbs but she has a set of tits that are full and round. A real cute face and a butt that makes your mouth water.

"I sure would love to find out if she has a magic snatch. Maybe give her a little..." Jeff started licking the ice cube in his drink.

"Hey guys, room for one more?"

Jeff looked up and almost choked on his tongue. The object of our guy talk was standing less than a foot away from Jeff with a big smile on her face like we were her best friends. She looked great and a little drunk. She was wearing a dark business jacket beneath which was a pink blouse that her cantaloupe sized tits were trying to bust out of. The shirt was tight enough to have gaps between the buttons and from where I was sitting I could see right inside.

There was some beautiful, soft, pink flesh that curved down into the lace fringed top of her matching pink colored bra. On the outside, her nipples were erect enough to make bumps in her shirt. It looked like those melons still had some stem on them. My dick started waking up as I thought about sucking them to get them even harder.

The dark skirt she was wearing was a bit too short for a business woman but I don't think any of us would have complained. It had pleats like those college cheerleader outfits. It kinda bounced around her legs as she stood there shifting from foot to foot waiting for someone to offer her a seat.

"What's so funny?"

She asked as she sat in the chair Jeff had pulled out for her. Her skirt flowed around her and her tits jiggled a bit. She crossed her legs and I was treated to a generous view of thigh. She looked at me and then at her legs. She smiled sweetly but didn't make a move to cover herself. I guess she was celebrating too.

"So?" She insisted.

"Aww, Jeff was just telling us about a story he heard." Eric said.

"It must have been a good one the way you guys were laughing." She looked at Jeff. "Tell me?"

The look on her face said 'fuck me'. I wondered how many drinks she had before joining us? You may think I'm exaggerating about the look but I've seen it before. Jeff is one of those guys that got the look often. He's six foot and an ex-athlete. Dark hair and eyes. The tall, dark and handsome you hear every woman say she wants. Plus, he's the regional manager with a high six figure paycheck each year. With Sherrie Lynn's reputation for liking money men with status, I figured Jeff would get his chance to find out if she had a magic pussy.

Jeff cleared his throat as she stared at him. He looked at Eric with daggers in his eyes. Now he had to come up with a story for her that didn't have her fucking her partner as the main topic.

"It's just guy talk. Not really a story for mixed company."

Sherrie Lynn leaned back in her chair and giggled. That little girl laugh of hers got my dick stirring again. She put her hand over her mouth and continued laughing for a few more seconds. She acted like that was the funniest thing she had heard all night. I guess she had downed quite a few drinks by now. She finally stopped and coughed a couple times. She put her hand on Jeff's arm.

"That's so sweet. I guess you must think I'm a virgin school girl who will faint if I hear a dirty word. I've never fainted and I stopped blushing after I caught my second asshole husband fucking his male secretary in my bed."

Jeff was embarrassed by her accusation.

"It's not that. It's just that now a days men have to be careful what they say around female co-workers. Some women seem to jump on a harrassment lawsuit like it was a gallon of ice cream." Jeff said recovering.

"Okay, I promise I won't sue if you say any sex words and you have two witnesses here to prove it."

She downed her drink and looked at Jeff. Now he was in it. He had to come up with a story that was dirty enough to support his excuse but not so much so that she got offended and left.

"I was just telling the guys about a female franchise holder I had heard about..."

I couldn't believe he was touching so close to home.

"...her business was really struggling and she needed a couple big accounts to save it. She had a meeting with a potential large client and part of him closing the deal was she had to give him oral sex before he would sign the papers."

"And?" Sherrie Lynn was staring again. I noticed her nipples were a bit more noticable against her shirt. The story was turning her on.

"Did she?"

"Can't say but, I heard that when she got back to the office there was a big stain down the front of her blouse. Perhaps we should get Monica Lewinsky to give a seminar on how to get clients without messing up your clothes."

"I guess he was a larger account than she expected." She said laughing.

All three of us looked at her. We all got her implication but not one of us was ready to admit we knew she was talking about the guy having a big dick. She looked at us for a response to her joke. Nothing.

"Don't you get it?" She laughed again. "Large account - large dick - large load. So big she couldn't swallow it all and it dribbled on her shirt."

Sherrie Lynn ran her fingers over the buttons of her shirt simulating cum dripping on them.

"She should have taken her shirt off first. Hell, if you are going to give a guy head to get his business there's no sense in being shy about showing your boobs."

She reached for her empty glass and twisted toward the bar. She was pretty smashed. Another button had come undone during her demonstration and the tops of her tits were visible along with more cleavage. The way she was leaning she was flashing me all of her leg and the edge of her panties. They were pink too.

"What do I have to do to get another drink?" She yelled at the bar. She turned back to the table and whispered. "I hope I don't have to blow him, cause then I'd be even thirstier." She laughed and waved her glass at the bar again. We all stared at her and I'm sure we were thinking the same thing. Just how do I get her to come to my room?

Jeff solved that problem when the bartender said he was closing and there were no more drinks. Sherrie Lynn still wanted to celebrate and he suggested the honor bar in his room. She was very agreeable to the idea. Eric and I looked at each other. We knew it was over. Jeff was getting fucked and we were left with our fantasies tonight and the story tomorrow. Son of a bitch.

When they stood up, Jeff looked at us sitting there.

"You guys aren't coming?" He asked.

Sherrie Lynn was staggering for the elevator. She stopped about ten feet from us and turned. She waved her arm. "Come on you guys. I need a drink."

Eric and I stood up.

"Just give us the word when you want to be alone and we'll leave." I said.

Eric nodded.

"From what I hear, you might not have to leave." Jeff said winking.

We all watched her ass wiggle under that loose skirt as she walked ahead of us. She was leaning against the wall pushing the button by the time we got there.The doors opened and we got in. Jeff stood at the back and Eric and I on the sides. Sherrie Lynn got in with us surrounding her.

"You guys behave yourselves."

She said and stumbled against Jeff. He caught her and helped her stand up. He turned her to face the front and pulled her so that she was leaning back against him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and I noticed he was pushing his hips slightly against her ass. She didn't say anything. She just watched the numbers click off. When we stopped and the doors opened she wrapped her arms around mine and Eric's necks.

"Can you help a girl walk" She said in my face.

We stumbled down the hall with Jeff in the lead. l had a great view down her shirt. Jesus, she had big tits. Did I say I love big titties. Jeff opened the door and we walked, half carried her in. She started giggling again as we led her to the couch.

"Stains all down the front.... Monica Lewinsky. That's funny." She leaned back, her legs spread and arms limp at her sides.

I sat beside her and was staring at her as Jeff and Eric went to the bar to fix drinks. She looked at me and smiled and there was something in her eyes that told me she wasn't as drunk as she wanted us to think. I wondered what her game was. The others brought the drinks over and Jeff sat on the other side of her while Eric sat in the chair across. Sherrie Lynn straightened up and took her drink.

There was an awkward moment of silence. The kind that you have when three of the people in the room all want to fuck the fourth. Jeff broke the quiet.

"So Sherrie, how come Frank didn't make it this year?"

Frank was the partner, not the husband.

"Someone had to stay and run the business. Hey, maybe when I get back he'll have closed a big account."

She started laughing again. Man, she was really stuck on that blow job story. Was that her thing? Was she a head queen? She continued laughing at her joke and leaned against Jeff as she fell over a bit. He moved his arm so it was around her shoulders. She straightened up a bit but was still leaning back against Jeff and her legs were kinda turned toward me. I looked hard but couldn't see anything. And she caught me.

"Are you trying to look up my skirt?" She asked with a naughty twinkle in her eyes.

"Well. Ahh. Umm. No. Not really." I stammered.

"Why not?" She pouted.

Suddenly she grabbed the hem of her skirt and lifted it up high and quickly put it down. It was a brief flash but with the way she was sitting, with one leg half bent on the couch and the other on the floor, I had an unobstructed view of her crotch.

She was wearing these sheer pink panties the dark fur of her pussy was noticable. I thought I even saw her pussy lips. My dick got instantly hard. We made small talk about business for about ten minutes. Sherrie Lynn looked at her glass. She giggled.

"Ohh. All gone." She said in that little girl voice.

She got up to fix another and Jeff gave me a wink and a big smile. Eric was bored sitting by himself and grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. We watched him flip through the channels until he stopped on the adult movie one. We watched as this young bimbo pranced around teasing some guy and finally started rubbing oil on herself. She took off her top and rubbed her tits. We forgot all about Sherrie Lynn until she came back with her drink.

"So I see there's another woman competing for your attention." She said.

She was standing in the center of the room with one hand on her hip and the drink in the other. She looked at the TV and then at us. We all acted like we had just been caught jacking off by our mothers.

`"I mean, what's so special about her. The three of you are sitting here drooling but heck, I've got better boobs than that."

She turned sideways and pushed her shoulders back and stuck her chest out. We alternated from her to the TV.

"Yeah, I guess." Eric said and went back to the tube.

"You guess? Bullshit." She snapped.

Sherrie Lynn was being snubbed and didn't like it. She plopped down on the couch again between Jeff amd myself but closer to Jeff. There was only our breathing and the sounds from the TV as we all watched the movie for a bit. Soon the woman on the TV was crawling on her knees to the guy. She got between his legs and started jerking him.

"Oh my God. Look at the size of that thing." Eric said.

I watched Sherrie Lynn's eyes get big at the TV action. Jeff had put his arm over her shoulder and she was half-sitting half-leaning against him. His fingertips were level with her erect nipple and I noticed a slight motion as he slowly brushed across it. Her ruffled skirt was about half way up her thighs. Between the show and her legs, my cock was screaming for attention.

"Suck that big dick honey" Eric said as the woman opened her mouth and engulfed the TV pecker.

"Oh Christ." Eric cried. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick and started stroking it.

"Eric. What the fuck." I said, glancing from him to Sherrie Lynn.

"Hey." He answered. "I ain't seen my wife in two weeks and this broad sucks a mean dick. I'm sorry if you are offended but I'm jacking off." He looked right at Sherrie Lynn. "If you don't like it then leave."

"I've seen it done before." Sherrie Lynn said with a dismissive wave of her hand.

I was stunned. Never have I seen a woman with a bunch of guys not care if one of them started jerking off. Of course I've never been in a group were someone just pulled out his dick and wanked it. I looked at her. She smiled a wicked little smile.

"If you want to, go ahead." She said.

"I'm good, but don't let me stop you if you want to." I countered.

"I need another drink." She laughed. "Can you get it for me?"

I got up to get the drink and noticed that Jeff's thumb and index finger were now plucking at that nipple. It was straining even tighter against her shirt. I quickly grabbed a bottle out of the fridge and sat back down. Sherrie Lynn was staring so intently at Eric that I had to put the drink in her hand.

By now Jeff was sliding his hand along her thigh, pushing her skirt higher and higher. I could just barely see the crotch of her panties. Sherrie Lynn was breathing pretty heavy and her eyes were locked on Eric's fist popping over the head of his cock.

"So am I the show now?" Eric asked, looking over at us. "You like watching guys jerk off, Sherrie?"

It took a couple seconds for her to find her voice. "Uh no. Not really."

"Yes, you do. You can't tear your eyes away." Eric answered. Then as if to prove his point he stood up and walked the ten feet between where he was sitting to stand in front of her. He stroked his cock the entire time and Sherrie Lynn's gaze tracked him the whole way.

She stared unblinkingly as he stood with his leg touching hers, his fist sliding over his erection. He held his pants up with his other hand while he walked but when he got to us he let them drop. A small gasp escaped from Sherrie.

"You like watching it get hard and the head swell up, getting all purple and tight. Watching my balls swinging with my motions."

Jeff had pulled her skirt up and his fingers were rubbing between her legs. I could see the dark pubic hair and the pussy lips on either side of his finger. His other hand stopped tweaking her nipple and reached for the button on her shirt.

"No please." She whimpered, still staring at Eric.

"You like watching it spurt too, don't you?"

Sherrie Lynn shook her head no but her eyes told another story.

"Watching that stream BURST out that hole in the big purple head."

Eric shouted the word burst and she jumped a bit. Jeff had her shirt unbuttoned and revealed her thin bra. Her red nipples were taut and stiff. Jeff pulled her hand to his lap and she automatically fished into his open zipper for his cock. Not wanting to be left out, I unzipped and pulled my dick out. I grabbed her other hand and put it on my erection.

Jeff and I groaned together as Sherrie Lynn gripped our cocks and began pulling on them. I grabbed her leg and pulled it closer to me so Jeff could get better access to her cunt.

"I'm gonna cum all over those big tits." Eric said. He moved closer and hooked his fingers into the cup of her bra. He pulled it down and after some resistance, her tit popped free. He grabbed her engorged nipple and twisted it.

"Oh God. You have to stop. Please, don't. Ooohh." Sherrie Lynn moaned. She pulled harder on my cock.

"You like that sweetie?" Eric asked and pulled her nipple again. Her moan was answer enough. "How about this?" He pushed his hips forward until the tip of his cock was touching her lips. Sherrie Lynn looked up at Eric. "Say ahh baby."

Sherrie Lynn kept her lips tightly closed. Jeff had worked her panties to one side and when he stuck two fingers into her wet snatch, she groaned. That parting of her lips was enough for Eric to push into her mouth. Her eyes closed and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked on his cock.

"Oh yeah. Suck it bitch." Eric shouted as he put his hand on the back of her head and started fucking her face.

There was a squishing sound from Jeff sawing his fingers in and out of her twat and a slurping sound from the cock pounding her throat. Sherrie Lynn was making moaning sounds around Eric's dick.

I stood up and took off my pants and sat back down so she could pull me some more. I pulled her bra off her other tit and mauled that fleshy globe. Her nipple was hard like a pebble.

"Oh shit. Ung ung ung." Eric shouted as he came. I watched her throat move as she swallowed his cum. A couple jabs against her face and Eric pulled from her sucking lips.

When Eric was out of the way, Jeff grabbed her to turn her towards him. Her hand left my cock as he pulled Sherrie Lynn onto his lap. Her head rested on his shoulder as he reached down and guided his cock to her soaking pussy. As the head split her cunt lips she lifted her head.

"Oh no, we shouldn't." She said. "I'm married."

Jeff pushed up with his hips and speared her.

"Oh ggggod. That feels good." She groaned.

She put her head against his shoulder again and rocked her hips. Soon she was bouncing her hips up and down and back and forth, fucking like a true slut. Jeff grabbed her tits with both hands and squeezed, sucking one nipple and then the other. I lifted her skirt to watch the action up close.

I watched Jeff's cock, slick with their juices sliding in and out of her hairlined slit. She lifted herself a few inches and then dropped back down. Soft moans coming from her lips. I licked my finger and placed it on her asshole. I rubbed a couple circles and stuck the tip in. Her butthole was like a tiny mouth sucking on my finger. When I pulled back, it sucked me in deeper. When I played with her ass the sounds changed from moans to Oh oh oh.

I had never butt fucked a woman before and thought this might be my chance. I inserted a second finger and finger fucked her butthole to open it up a bit. I stood behind her with my dick in my hand.

"Do it." Eric said from his spot on the floor. "Hold her Jeff."

Jeff's hands went to her hips and held her tight. I spit in my hand and slopped it over my dick. Sherrie Lynn jumped a bit when she felt me at her back door. I pushed forward slowly.

"Not there. You bastards. Not my ass." She shouted.

I pushed until I felt the head pop her spincter muscle. Goddamn it was so tight. I moved my cock in and out slowly, pushing a bit more in each time.

alparker
alparker
319 Followers
12