Sherri's Descent Ch. 03

Story Info
Sherri begins to confront her secret desires.
2.1k words
4.15
30.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Second Night

Sherri hadn't looked at the contents of the package before she spread them on her bed after son left for a date with his girlfriend. Now that she was alone she spaced them out on the comforter and scrutinized what she had purchased. There was a hood like she had worn at the sex store, a black leather teddy with a zipper that started below the navel and curved around the back so her crotch and rear could be exposed and a pair of handcuffs with one key, There was also a paddle, the sight of which caused a phantom twinge of pain to play across her butt cheeks. The last item on the bed was a DVD copy of the movie she had looked in the store. She stared at it, curious and scared. Why was it here? Had Monica added it because she had seen Sherri with it? She wouldn't have done so without Lord Royal's prior approval. Had he been there? Was he one of the hidden watchers? Of course he had been there, she surmised. He would have wanted to have watched her first spanking, wouldn't he?

For some reason she realized that it was important for him to have witnessed her first spanking. She needed his acceptance although she had no idea why. She didn't know him. She had never seen him, yet she craved his approval. Had he already awakened some hidden part of her?

She shook her head to dismiss the thoughts for the moment and picked up the video. She looked at the boys on the front cover. They were well muscled, some tanned, some with light complexions but all had flawless smooth skin. She ignored the lucky young woman in their midst and stared at their tight bodies. Their privates were concealed on the cover but she knew that all of their beautiful bodies would be revealed on the video. Did she have time to put the video in and watch at least a few minutes of it before her internet appointment with Lord Royal? Maybe, if she hurried. There was a television and DVD player setting on a bookcase near her bed that she used to watch TV at night. She hurried to it and put the DVD in, but as she rushed back to her bed she heard the house's front door open.

She heard keys jingle and heard her son's girlfriend's laugh.

Damn.

"Mom?" Her son called out as he neared her closed bedroom door. Sherri frowned and went to it. She opened it and slipped through before the kids saw what was on the bed. "Hey, Mom." Jack stood with his short, slim girlfriend at his side. A barely perceptible frown ghosted across Sherri's lips when she glimpsed the way his strong arm circled Brenda's trim waist. The girl was a runner on the high school track team and had the body to prove it. Jack however was built like the football player he was. His passion was baseball but he was made for football. His shoulders were wide and his chest and waist, His legs were long but thick. He was powerful and all his coaches wanted him to play football even though he would rather play baseball despite his unspectacular performance in the sport.

He gave her the grin he was famous for and she knew he wanted something. What she didn't realized—or refused to admit—was that when he gave her that grin he nearly always got his way.

"Brenda and I were going to go see a movie but I'm a little low on gas", he said. "Can I get a few dollars for gas?"

Sherri frowned automatically. This was not a new request. He never seemed to have gas money. Jack turned up the power of his winner grin. "Please?" Sherri's lips twisted. She prepared to protest, to turn him down. "Please?" Jack left Brenda and came at Sherri. He reached out to tickle her. His fingers touched her ribs and she squirmed away, edging toward her closed bedroom door. She couldn't help but laugh. "Please?"

Her back touched the door. She had nowhere to run and folded up laughing. He kept tickling and saying "Please?"

"Okay. Okay." She grabbed his wrists but couldn't budge them. He was a lot stronger than she, had been since he was twelve. He stopped tickling though and laughed into her eyes. For a nervous second she thought he was going to kiss her on the mouth.

Now, what made me think that? she wondered.

From behind her came a sound that quickened her pulse. She had put the DVD in the player and left it to run in here. It had started playing and stereotypical porn music began to play. The closed door muffled it quite a bit but if she could hear it so could they. Sherri pushed at Jack but there was no chance that she was going to move him. He looked at the door.

"Okay, I'll give you some gas money. Come on. My purse is on the table."

Jack stood firm. "You watching a movie?"

"I was going to and I will if you guys will get out of her and leave me alone." She shoved at him hard to let him know that the game was over. Jack let himself be pushed back for a few steps anyway. He spun around her then and, grinning at Brenda, he grabbed his mom around her middle aged waist and picked her up. "Hey!" Sherri protested but could do nothing as he carried her into the kitchen.

By the time she was alone and got back to her bedroom there was no time to watch any of the video. She hurried to get out of her clothes and get into the painful position on the arms of her desk chair. After precisely ten Lord Royal's voice came from her darkened computer screen.

"Have you followed my instructions to the letter?"

"Yes, sir."

The computer was situated so that he could see her bed and the items arrayed on it.

"I am told you took your first spanking well. Did you enjoy it?" There was a faint challenge in his voice that told her that her answer was very important. She wondered what she should say and debated lying but only for a tiny space of time. Instead she bowed her head, expecting the worst and said: "No, sir."

After a slight delay he let her off the hook. "Good. You were not supposed to like it. It was brutal, wasn't it?"

"Yes, sir."

"And you don't want to repeat it, do you?"

"No, sir."

"Good, then you will do as you are told or I will let Monica have her way with you again. Am I understood?"

She agreed and he asked her if she had watched the DVD. When she said that she hadn't he instructed her to play the video and lay on her bed. The movie began to play and as the sex scenes unfolded he instructed her to touch herself in imitation of the action on the screen. She watched the boys entranced. She did her best to ignore the hot young woman who cavorted through sex sessions with beautiful young boys and masturbated toward an intense climax. But Lord Royal destroyed her fun by halting her hands with harsh commands every time she neared her orgasm. "Don't you dare come or I'll send Monica over to beat your ass on that very bed!"

So she didn't it. She got close, so damn close that her chest and cheeks nearly glowed red with excitement. She watched and grew ever more envious of the sculptured young who bucked under the beautiful boys and was free to have her orgasms. Sherri didn't care if the woman faked them, not at all. She was lucky enough to be allowed even that much release.

Sherri's hands shook where they waited inches above her clit when they video ended. She was tense with anticipation. Surely Lord Royal would allow her to come now! He did not seem inclined to do that though. Instead he ordered her to get out of the bed. "You want your release, don't you?"

"Y-yes, sir."

"Of course you do. You're a slave to your desires. Aren't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, you're going to have to earn your release. Go into your boy's room and bring back one of his baseball bats and a pair of his dirty underwear."

Sherri's skin went cold but could she refuse? Her mind wanted to. She didn't want her son involved in this part of her life in any way. Yet her legs carried her out of the room and to his room. Her mind was numb. It felt like someone else using her body to grab a bat out of his closet and a pair of boxers out of his hamper. She was shaking from more than just denied desire when she returned to her room. Fear and a strange elation had a hold of her as well.

"Put the underwear to your face and breathe in that smell."

Quivering she did as told, sucking in the musky scent of her son's underwear. She knew that smell well. It was concentrated scent of his room, so strong and heady it was almost intoxicating. But it belonged to her son!

She blocked out that thought and tried to think of it as just a boy's smell, the scent of a strong, virile young man.

"Shove them into your face and drink in his scent. You like it, don't you?"

Her son's underwear hid the flush on her cheeks. "Yes, sir."

"You liked the young boys in the video, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir", she said, her nose full of young man smell.

"You like young boys, don't you, you pervert?"

"Yes, sir." Her voice quavered as though she were about to start crying. She rubbed the crotch of her son's underwear over her face. "Turn them inside out", Lord Royal instructed her. "Now stuff the crotch in your mouth, you pervert!"

Sherri was too drunk on the scent to resist and jammed the underwear in her mouth. Now she could taste the musky odor as well. Her denied orgasm flared, sending spikes of delicious agony radiating out from her pussy. Her legs were wobbly and when Lord Royal told her to turn the bat upside down and put it between her legs she nearly fell over. The smooth metal of the baseball bat touched her pussy and was instantly warmed. Her orgasm jumped up a notch. She was so ready, so close.

"Now, pervert, ride that bat! Suck in the taste of your son's underwear and ride that bat, slut!"

Sherri worked the bat against her enflamed pussy with gusto. She pumped the bat up and down like she was churning butter. The bat instantly became wet with her juices and the slickened metal slid over her open pussy lips and aching clit. She pumped it faster. It became a blur and then her long delayed orgasm arrived. Her mouth dropped open and her juices erupted from her slit and soaked the bat. She continued to drive it up and down furiously as her juices dripped from its wide end and onto the carpet between her feet. She rode out one of her best orgasms ever and then stood swaying with the bat limp in her hands. She knew that she should be listening for Lord Royal's next orders but she was numb from the mind blowing climax.

"I said get on your knees, slut!"

Sherri dropped the bat on the way to the floor. She was breathing hard around the soiled boxers in her mouth.

"Tomorrow at six you will be at the T. E. Paulson gym. You will go to the rear door marked Entrance Three and wait. Someone will come out and claim you and you will do as you are told. You will obey every command as though it came from me." He paused for a second as if to gauge her reaction and then went on. "You will be wearing your work clothes with your hood and handcuffs in your purse. Failure to do exactly as you are told or failure to comply in every detail of my instructions will result in a visit from Monica. Am I understood?"

Sherri ducked her head even further. This game of sex and fear was progressing much faster than she had anticipated. She was being offered to another person already. She wasn't sure she could say something though. She was scared, sure, but she was equally afraid that Lord Royal might cancel everything altogether; and she wasn't yet ready for that. "Yes, sir." Her voice was muffled by the underwear in her mouth.

"Put your face to the floor and count to one hundred before getting up."

With that the room went quiet. After a count of a hundred and twenty Sherri staggered up and climbed under her covers. She was asleep in seconds.