Sherri's Show

Story Info
She masturbates while she thinks hubby is asleep.
1.7k words
4.47
66.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IRonMan78
IRonMan78
34 Followers

I had been working long hours at the shop, we were working anywhere from ten to fourteen hours a day during the week and seven hours on Saturday. This particular event happened one late Thursday night. Sherri had showered and gone up to bed, leaving me to make sure the house was all locked up and the kids were all in bed and asleep. I took my shower and headed up the stairs to bed. When I entered the bedroom Sherri was already in bed and seemingly half asleep with only the small lamp on the nightstand near my side of the bed lit. Sherri had gotten into bed with no bra, a loose fitting t-shirt and panties. I could see her nipples poking up a bit and her large (about silver dollar size light brown) areolas through the white fabric of her t-shirt. As I slid under the covers next to her I caught a glimpse of her jade green silk panties. I could see where her panties creased into her pussy slit. All I could think of is how much I wanted her at that moment. As I attempted to interest her in at least a quick screw, she made it plain that she was simply too tired for that. So, I ended up trying to go to sleep with a hard-on that night. I struggled to get to sleep and just couldn't get to sleep at all. So, I did the best I could, closed my eyes and relaxed trying to mentally get my throbbing cock to go down for what seemed like hours. I lay there not moving concentrating on relaxing and going to sleep.

After a little while I could feel Sherri stirring. Then, after a few minutes there was an increase in the amount of movement from Sherri's side of the bed. I lay there pretending I was asleep, with my eyes as closed as I could get them and still see what was going on, because the movement on Sherri's side of the bed was becoming rhythmic. I could make out the movement of her hand beneath the sheet. She was rubbing her pussy. I couldn't believe it. This was the woman that insisted that she never masturbates and insists that I not jack off. I figured she might just be scratching or something, but she glanced in my direction to check to see if I was awake. As difficult as it was, I made sure I concentrated on keeping my breathing as normal as I could and did not stir at all.

Sherri then pulled the sheet down to her waist. She then pulled her t-shirt up so she could gain access to her tits. I knew that at this point that if I could manage to keep myself under control and pretend to sleep I might get a bit of a show. She started to rub her tits in a massaging motion and then started to play with her nipples. She spent a few minutes pulling and tweaking her nipples. Then, she did something I had never seen her do before. As she was playing with her tits she raised one of them to her mouth and started sucking on her own nipple. As much as I tried there was no way I could get my hard cock to deflate with this show going on. She continued to play with her tits and suck her nipples. I could see her nipples getting more and more stiff, the wetness from her mouth making them glisten in the moonlight. She then started to rub her hands up and down her sides and stomach, pausing just above her pussy mound. Her hands strayed down to her thighs where she rubbed the outside and front of her thighs, when she got to her inner thighs she seemed careful to not directly touch her panty clad pussy.

I could hear her breathing change a bit as her hands rubbed her inner thighs as Sherri teased herself. She quickly looked in my direction again, assuring herself that I was still asleep and that her secret was still safe. I could see her sliding her hand lightly over the front of her panties. The rubbing motion became more and more rhythmic as she pets her pussy. It was all I could do to remain still, not drool and keep my hands off my now painfully throbbing cock. I could feel the pre-cum oozing down my shaft. She lovingly pet her pussy and started to trace her finger up and down the crease of her panties, teasing her pussy more. I could feel her quiver as she played with the front of her panties.

She took her left hand and started playing with her left tit and sucking on it as her right hand made its way under her panties to get direct contact with her hair patch. I could tell when her finger contacted her clit by the hiss of her breath and the way her hips shook. She gave up on sucking on her tit as her left hand made its way down to her pussy also. She seemed to be using her left hand to keep her panties out of the way so she could gain better access to her pussy. By now I could smell the wonderful aroma of her wet pussy. Her breathing was becoming more and more ragged as her excitement grew.

I watched her as Sherri pulled her right hand out of her panties and began licking her fingers. She dipped her hand back into her panties to get more of her juices and licked her fingers again. Her back arched as she pulled her right hand out of her panties and slid her thumbs into either side of her panties to pull them down. She was moving ever so slowly and gently, I suppose this is so she wouldn't wake me up. She folded her legs up close to her ass and slid her panties down to her ankles. She picked her feet up and took the panties off and tossed them on the floor. Now the wonderful smell of her wet pussy flooded my nostrils. She got out of bed and went to her dresser. To my astonishment I could make out a purple vibrator in her hand! I had no idea she had a vibrator.

At this point I almost think she wanted me to catch her, but there was no way I was going to move to let her know I was awake and ruin my show. She pulled her pillow down a bit as she came back to the bed and removed her t-shirt. I wondered what in the world she was doing. At this point she inverted her body and placed her feet up near my head, placing her hips on her pillow. I think she might have been looking at my straining cock as there was nothing covering it as I "slept," because I always slept nude. She laid next to me, her pussy less than two feet from my face. I could see her eyes as they twinkled and looked over at my dribbling cock. Her right index finger began to trace a line up and down her pussy slit. She was in the perfect position for me to see how wet her pussy was. I could see the milky white girl cum oozing out of her pussy hole.

Sherri knew her pussy creaming as she dipped her finger down to her hole, inserted her finger and removed it to lick it off again. Her labia were enlarged and drooped a bit as her excitement grew. At this point I really wanted to join her, but I didn't dare. Her fingers started exploring her wet cavern; she started by inserting one finger into her pussy and worked up to two then three fingers. Her left hand made its way to the top of her slit and parted her slit a bit so her right index finger could have easy access to her clit. I watched in amazement as she frantically rubbed her clit. I could see it poking out a bit in the moonlight.

It was at this point Sherri reached for the vibrator. She flicked a switch on it and a light came on at the tip of the vibrator. I could plainly see that this purple vibrator was at least ten inches long and had the girth of a very large cock. Now, I had at this point seen some videos and such of women playing with themselves, but had never been witness to a live performance. It was so sensual and erotic in a way that I could have never imagined if I had not seen it in person.

Sherri traced the lighted vibrator up and down her slit and slowly inserted the lighted end into her sopping wet vagina. She began fucking herself with the vibrator. As she screwed herself I could hear soft sucking and sloshing noises her soggy pussy made. Her pussy lips were engorged and distended as she attempted to remain quiet as he tried to make herself cum. I could see the lighted end of the vibrator coming almost all the way out of her pussy and disappear as she pushed it back into her hole as far as she could. Sherri was starting to make soft grunting noises as she rammed the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Her juices were running down the crack of her ass and getting her pillow wet.

Sherri's right hand moved down to her pussy and she started to trace circles around her clit while she continued to fuck herself with the vibrator. I could tell she was close to cumming when her hips began to buck and quiver more rapidly. Her whole body started to quiver as she neared her peak. She was gasping as her orgasm started to take over her entire body. She suddenly pulled the vibrator out of her pussy, turned it on and applied it to her clit. It was almost silent. Her grunts and shaking got more intense, she arched her back pushing her pussy up into the air stiffened and made one final grunt as she went limp. I could still see her pussy lips quivering and drooling as more cream leaked out of her lovely hole.

Sherri then turned her vibrator off, reached her hand down to her soggy pussy and gathered another taste of her own cum. She rolled over grabbed some tissues and wiped her sopping pussy off, placing the used tissues in the trash can. She got out of bed, went downstairs and I heard the shower come on...

IRonMan78
IRonMan78
34 Followers