Sherri's Transformation Pt. 01

Story Info
Sherri gets transformed.
1.7k words
3.82
46.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was as dark as a black hole as Sherri, the kidnapper's most recent victim, woke up in a place and had no idea how she had gotten there when all she could remember was dancing in that hot and overcrowded new club down on Haven Street with the mysterious man who was dressed in clothing straight out of the nineteen twenties, fedora and all, and had the most gentle look about him with his milk chocolate brown hair combed perfectly in place above a smooth and kind face that seemed to have withstood a world of pain yet was untouched by the wrinkles of time and weariness, and his eyes, oh his eyes were like staring into a clear blue lake at sunrise when the water reflects the most magnificent color yet you can still see straight to the bottom to all the life within, and Sherri could see straight into this handsome stranger's soul as she gazed unblinkingly into the calm waters of his wonderful and gentle eyes set into that smooth and seemingly harmless face.

Sherri tries to sit up, hoping to find a way out of the darkness only to discover that her hands and feet are bound firmly to the hard surface upon which she is laying. She opens her mouth to scream, but her cry is muffled by the gag firmly in place between her lips. She struggles fruitlessly against her bonds, crying mutely through her gag, tears spilling down her face and moistening her silky auburn hair that lays flowing about her head. Her eyes pierce the darkness looking all around trying to find some light, something that might tell her where she is or how she got there.

In the distance she is able to hear what sounds like clanging followed by footsteps that get closer and closer. Fear consumes her body and she lays rigid listening with all her might as the sounds get louder and she hears the distinct shuffling of feet along with the faint sound of something else she can't quite determine; possibly the sound of something heavy being dragged behind whoever was coming towards this black room where she lay bound and gagged, completely helpless.

There is a loud bang and a blinding light, and Sherri turns her head shutting her eyes against the pain of it. She hears someone enter the room and drop what sounds like several items onto the floor. As her eyelids burn from the sudden brightness after staring into darkness for who knows how long, she begins to adjust to the light and opens her eyes to see the distinct shape of a man near the wall of this vast chamber that she can now see clearly. It is a round room completely made of stone, walls, floor, and ceiling. There is bright light coming from the lit corridor outside the room as well as from a richly ornate chandelier hanging directly above her. She looks around and sees that she is bound to a stone alter in the middle of the room. There is nothing on the walls and no windows as if created as a dungeon, and no distinct markings or decorations to give her any idea of where she might be.

Suddenly the man is above her, looking down with a wicked grin on his face.

"Ah, you are awake, my dear. Such a pretty thing. We shall have much fun together."

Sherri recognizes the face of the handsome man she had been dancing with at the club last night? Or has it been longer? She has no idea how long she has been unconscious in this damp dungeon, and she looks into his face. Somehow his eyes, his voice, calm her fear, and she relaxes in her bonds thinking This man will not hurt me. I am safe here. I must give in to him.

The man walks away again and returns with a white cloth soaked in some red liquid.

"You must be thirsty, my darling. Have some wine."

He pulls down the gag from her mouth and squeezes the white cloth over her lips. It tastes sweet, and she drinks it happily, thankful for the liquid calming her thirst.

"That's a very good girl. Now, do I need to replace your gag, or will you be a good quiet girl?"

Sherri looks at him without a word, showing her assent to behave with her eyes, and he walks away again without replacing the gag. She follows him with her eyes, wondering what it is he's doing as he bends over something on the floor, working his hands quickly over something. This time he returns with what looks like a handle with several leather pieces of material hanging from it. He walks closer and stops beside her next to the altar. He lifts the object in his hand and gently slides the leather material down her neck, over her breasts, down her stomach to her right thigh, all the way down her leg to her foot and back up the other leg before moving it between her thighs in her most intimate of places. All the while he is staring into her eyes, and she is staring back only vaguely aware of the fact that she has been without a stitch of clothing this entire time.

Suddenly and without warning, he draws the flogger up and smacks it hard against her naked flesh. She cries out more in shock than in pain as he raises his hand and smacks her again in a different place. He continues over and over bringing the flogger down hard upon her skin, and with each strike of leather upon her flesh she lets out a small shriek, not quite loud enough for him to gag her, but giving him immense pleasure.

He looks fondly at the red tint her skin has taken as he continues to bring the flogger down upon her naked body. After a few more swings he stops and looks into her face. He sees a mixed look of pain and pleasure there, and reaches down to run his cold fingers over her freshly warmed skin.

Sherri shivers at the touch of his cold fingers, wondering how anyone could be so cold, but relishing in his touch at the same time. She feels him gently moving down her body, over her breasts across her erect nipples and down to her stomach and thighs where most of the blows had been concentrated. She gasps as he runs his fingers over the welts that have arisen on her skin, unsure if it is a good or bad feeling. Suddenly he moves his fingers down further, between her legs that are bound apart by her ankles, and he runs his cold index finger over the very heat of her discovering the moistness there.

He moves away again taking the flogger with him, and returns with a small silver dagger. Sherri feels fear deep in her core as she sees the knife, but on the surface there is nothing but curiosity and desire. She wants this man, and she wants to do whatever she can to please him. She's not sure where this desire has come from, but as she stares into his eyes, even as he runs the smooth edge of the blade gently down her arm to her wrist, she knows that she wants him and will do anything he asks of her if it means she can have him.

There is a sharp pain in Sherri's wrist, and she cries out as she feels warm liquid trickle down onto the altar next to her. She looks at her wrist and sees a very small cut where he has pierced her with the dagger. As she watches his face, she sees sharp fangs descend from his canines and past his lower lip. He breaks her gaze only long enough to move down to his knees and bring his mouth to the freshly spilled blood that is still oozing from the small cut. He regains focus on her eyes as be places his open mouth upon the cut and begins to suck blood from her wound. Sherri feels a sharp pain as the blood begins to flow more freely, then almost a feeling of pleasure as this man drinks down gulp after gulp of her fresh blood, never moving his gaze from her face, never breaking eye contact.

As swiftly as he began, he finishes and removes a cloth bandage from his trouser pocket, tying it tightly around the wound on Sherri's wrist.

"You really are quite a good girl, and taste so sweet my darling. I believe I'll have to keep you around for quite some time."

Then with a movement faster than Sherri can follow, he is at the foot of the altar, standing completely naked, showing his magnificent form with hard, flat abs, strong, muscular arms, and his organ pulsing hard in front of him, ready to take her in the last way possible. He moves up onto the altar and lays he head against her warm, heaving bosom. Sherri's heart is racing as she sees the magnificent beauty of this man, feels his cool touch against her skin, ready and waiting to give herself to him in any way he pleases.

With a swift movement, he is inside of her, thrusting hard and making her feel like her body will come apart around him. He takes her, marks her as his, as he continues thrusting his manhood inside of her soft, tight pleasure place. Swiftly, much quicker than he had intended, he explodes inside her and collapses on top of her. He is not fatigued as a normal human man would be, but his body feels somewhat weakened with his release in a way he has never known. As much power as he has over Sherri, she has somehow taken that much power from him as well. She doesn't move, says nothing, makes no sound but her heavy breathing as he lays on top of her, still inside her, making only small crooning noises.

Sherri has never experienced anything quite like what has taken place in this room, and she is now forever changed because of it. She looks at this man, his head resting on her breasts, and knows that she is his until the day she dies, the day he takes her life, and she will serve him as an obedient slave doing whatever he may command. She is utterly and completely his, and nothing in her, not even the small spot of fear deep within, feels that belonging to him could ever be wrong.

To be continued...