Sherry Ch. 03

Story Info
The wife's reaction.
1.8k words
4.29
26.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, bozo, wake up!" Anna said, digging her elbow into his ribs.

"Ow!" he said, "That hurts! Sorry I'm distracted. This was a pretty big deal for me, you know."

"I'll bet. I'm going upstairs. The boys wore me out today and we're going hiking in the canyon tomorrow, since you need time in the darkroom. I'm going to take a little nap," she said coyly. Her arched eyebrow and grin were signs he knew well. Was this a turn-on for her, too? He got the answer to that question sooner than he expected.

He talked a little to his sons about their day, then told them he was going to lie down for a while. He wasn't sure what to expect from Anna, but he was still pretty horny from his session with Sherry. He went upstairs, then opened the bedroom door quietly. He walked in and gaped at his wife, lying on the bed, posing seductively in the same black underwear Sherry had worn. "Do I look as good as Sherry?"

"Oh, honey, better!" he closed the door behind him, then moved toward her.

"You're way overdressed! Drop those pants, buddy!" she told him. He did more than that -- he threw all his clothes off. His hard-on was throbbing as he approached the bed. His wife stopped him before he could join her.

"Let me play, first," she said, taking his cock into her hands as she sat up. He looked down, watching her as she ran her fingertips from the tip of his dick down to his balls, then back again. "Would you want Sherry to do this?"

"If she does it like that..."

"You do have a nice dick, dear," Anna said as she leaned forward. She pursed her lips and kissed the tip softly, like she was kissing a baby. "So sweet. So soft."

"It's not soft right now, dear."

"I mean the skin, silly. I bet Anna would like it, too."

"Why do you keep talking about Anna? Shut up and suck my cock," he urged her, reaching out and pulling her face closer. Anna complied with his order, pushing her lips forward onto his dick, flicking her tongue at first, then pushing back and forth, letting his throbbing shaft push deep into her mouth. She let him have a few more strokes, letting him fuck her face, then she backed off a bit and started slurping his cock like an ice cream cone. Ron closed his eyes, letting the sensation overwhelm him. He felt like passing out...all of existence was blurry and peripheral, only his dick and his wife's mouth existed, only the feeling her tongue and lips made as they flicked and touched and lingered at just the right times, just the right places. "Oh, God, Anna..."

"No, not yet!" Anna pulled away from him. "You know what I want. Let me stand up." She got up off the bed and stood next to him. "I know Sherry wore these clothes and I also know she took them off. Did you watch her change?"

"Well, when she put them on, she went into the kitchen. She even left her bra on at first. It spoiled the picture, though, so she had to take it off."

"Did you watch that?"

"No, honey. She went back in the kitchen. Then she came back in just your panties and tank top."

"Did she look good?"

"I won't lie to you. She looked fantastic. And she relaxed very quickly, which is what I'm going to do unless we talk less and do more," he said, reaching down and putting her hands on his cock.

Anna started stroking him gently and asked, "Does she look better than me?"

"No, dear. I already said...oh, that feels so good...no, she doesn't look better than you. Different. Bigger boobs. Narrower hips. But you're both incredibly hot women." Anna continued to stroke him for a bit, then stepped away from him and stood looking at him.

"Did you watch her take this off, or did she go back in the kitchen?"

"No, she just stood there in the living room. After I'd taken enough pictures of her dressed like that, I asked her to undress. She pulled the top off first, then stepped out of the panties."

"Did you get a hard-on?" Anna was looking right at his face. She could always tell when he was lying.

Ron grinned, "Just like this one. Sorry, I'm human, you know."

"Did she notice it?"

"She said if it didn't bother me, it wouldn't bother her. Said she didn't know she could have that effect on men anymore."

"So she did this?" Anna asked, as she reached down cross-armed and pulled the top over her head. Ron had always loved her hair, dark brown and silky. It was beautiful the way it pulled up with the shirt, then cascaded back down just below her shoulders.

"Damn! Pretty much the same, but the way you do it is...sexier."

"And then she did this?" Anna bent down and pulled the panties off, then stood back up, posing for him...for his dick.

"God damnit, Anna, I'm going to explode! First Sherry, now you, for over 4 hours now."

"You can wait a little longer, can't you?" But he wouldn't have to. She stepped forward and cupped his balls. He reached down and ran his fingers along her pussy. She was dripping. She pushed against his hand, forcing his fingers into her cunt. She moaned.

"I think Sherry turned you on just as much as she did me," he said, finger-fucking her while she continued to stroke him.

"Maybe...get on the bed. Let's fuck."

He did as he was told, but even after all this time, he didn't want it to be over. Anna lay back, expecting him to mount her right away. Instead, he pushed her legs apart, then knelt between her knees. "Your pussy is so wet!" he said, then bent forward and pushed his tongue as far into her as it could go. She writhed back and forth, "Oh, Ron, oh!" He pushed his tongue in and out, just for a while, then moved up to her swollen clit. He moved to a good angle, then started sucking her clit while he pushed two fingers into her pussy. He sucked a little, then circled her clit with his tongue, then sucked some more, all the while pushing two fingers in and out.

"Oh, geez, Ron, oh..."Anna moaned and writhed. "Suck it again...don't stop." He sucked her clit again, this time adding pressure with his lips. He felt her quiver and he knew her climax was starting. "Oh, this is so fucking good," Anna moaned. She flexed her whole body, arched her back, and let out one long moan, pulling his face up against her cunt, nearly smothering him. He felt the paroxysms of her body as she came, clenching her teeth and finally releasing her breath. As she did so, he mounted her. She guided his swollen dick straight into her pussy and he began pounding his cock into her. "Oh, give it to me, Ron! Oh, fuck me!" He slammed into her, feeling his dick go in up to the hilt. She arched her back and he got up into the push up position. The only contact point was his cock in her cunt. With timing developed over years, they thrust in unison, increasing friction and excitement, until he exploded into her, pushing in and gushing cum deep into her cunt. They both collapsed, with Anna writhing in a second climax, Ron feeling the throb of his dick inside her, still spurting cum.

Ron woke up in a fog, feeling wonderful. He became aware of a sensation in a sensitive place and looked down to see that Anna was stroking his cock.

"I'm gonna have to go to the bathroom first if we're going to do this again," he said.

"Oh, sorry. Go!" Anna let him go and he reluctantly left the bed.

He came back quickly, got back in bed, and said, "Now where were we?"

Anna touched him gently, coaxing his dick back into an erection. "Can I ask you something?"

"Honey, as long as you're doing that, you can ask me anything you want."

"Were you fucking me or Sherry just now?"

"Anna, my dick was inside your pussy so far, I was afraid I'd see it coming out of your mouth," he joked.

"Very funny. You know what I mean. After three hours with Sherry in underwear and then naked, you must have thought about her."

"I'm starting to think this might have been a mistake, dear, if it's bothering you this much."

"No, that's the thing. I don't think it does bother me. I think I like it. Couldn't you tell?"

The sex they'd just had was definitely more intense than anything he'd felt since their college days. Was it because of Sherry? "Well, you did seem a lot more excited than usual. And you came twice. I think that's the first time you've ever done that."

"I know. And it was good, you know? And even if you weren't thinking of Sherry, I was. Is that bad?"

Ron had to process this. She was thinking of Sherry, but how? "You mean, you were thinking of her and you, or of her and me, or of just her?" he asked.

"All of the above. There was a lot going on in my head, and my body was responding to every thought, every idea, every image. And to every touch from you." Anna started stroking him again, but continued the conversation. "So, were you?"

"Thinking of her? Not so much. I mean, I was pretty caught up in your behavior. Posing on the bed like that, the best blow job you've ever given me, two climaxes...this is a whole new Anna for me."

"I want your cock back in me," Anna said, but this time she rolled over, got up on her knees, and waited as he got up behind her, positioned his cock, then used his hand to move the tip up and down along her pussy lips. "Oh, honey, you know I love that." He continued the motion, pushing in just a little, then coming back out, leaning back to watch as his dick pushed against her cunt.

"Anna, you have such a gorgeous pussy."

"Oh, just fuck me. I want it so bad."

Ron pushed into her, then put his hands on her hips and pulled her back onto his shaft. He waited, pushed in up to his balls, and then Anna started rocking back and forth, up and down on his dick. He steadied her hips with his hands, felt her tight pussy sliding up and down on his cock, then closed his eyes and imagined taking Sherry the same way. He let his mind wander, thinking of Sherry's tits, so full, so round. Anna moaned and he felt the quiver again, imagined thrusting into Sherry as he jammed his cock back and forth into Anna's pussy. "Ohhh, damn." Anna moaned as he shoved in hard one more time and held it, cumming again, feeling the juices of his wife's third climax.