Sherry Ch. 04

Story Info
Sherry, Anna and Ron, heading for...what?
1.8k words
4.33
20.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was quiet after dinner. Ron was pretty sure she was just worn out. They went to bed early. Anna wore her flannel granny gown and snuggled in close. They both fell asleep right away and didn't wake till one of the boys was banging on the door the next morning. "Mom, are we going hiking or not?"

Anna grabbed him as he tried to get up, pulling him back under the blankets. "Just a few more minutes, honey." He didn't mind. Lying next to this great beauty, feeling her breath on his shoulder, her warm body next to his, had been one of the great joys of marriage. He never tired of it. He wrapped her in his arms and smiled. They had a few cozy minutes, then both boys banged on the door. "Mom! Let's go!"

"You boys leave us alone. We will leave in 45 minutes and not a second before!" Anna responded. "So much for a quiet Sunday morning. Oh, well, you have work to do. I want to see those pictures when I get home." She stood up, fixed her eyes on his, and lifted her nightgown over her head. Her body had stayed firm all these years together, but she normally wasn't this bold.

"Damn, Anna, you are still the sexiest woman I've ever known."

"Maybe I should have posed for you after all."

"I'd never get any pictures taken, honey."

"Well, I'm going to think about it. Maybe I want you to take some pictures of me. Especially after you show me Sherry's."

She showered, dressed in her hiking clothes, then she and the boys were out the door in no time. They'd decided to go to IHOP for a fancy breakfast so they'd have some calories to burn off.

Ron tried to restrain himself, taking his time eating breakfast and scanning the Sunday paper, but he knew how eager he was to develop the film. He took his second cup of coffee upstairs with him and went into the darkroom. Their master bedroom had one normal closet and a huge walk-in that would normally be for the wife. But Anna had never been a fashion queen and had been the one to suggest making it into a darkroom. It was actually a preemptive strike -- when the oldest boy went off to college, she had plans for the room. This would take away Ron's main argument for taking the room for himself. He didn't mind. Darkrooms didn't need to be very big. It had cost quite a bit of money to pay a contractor to put a sink in with running water, but he was really glad to have his darkroom. After he poured the chemicals and began to make the first print, he felt the same reaction he had with Sherry. His cock stiffened, even though the first prints were the ones of Sherry in her jeans and shirt. He settled down a little as each print got clearer. Even in the red light, he could see that the pictures were very good. Not all pretty women photographed well, but Sherry was spectacular. As he clipped the prints up, he looked more intently. Mentally, he was already categorizing them. Just about half of them looked very professional and artsy. Some of the close-ups of the curves and shadows of Sherry's body were potential prize winners. The rest of the pictures looked like, well, porno. Ron toyed with the idea of destroying them -- he'd never really intended to take pictures like that. The problem was, they were good porno. After he had them all done, he went back downstairs for another cup of coffee while he watched the news shows.

Later, he went back upstairs and separated the prints into the two categories, putting one set in a folder to show Anna, and slipping the rest into a drawer. He wasn't sure how his wife might react to them, so he decided to hold them back.

He was watching a basketball game on TV when his family got home. The boys, all energy, tumbled through the door and went straight upstairs to the computer. Anna came in carrying sweaters, leftover snacks, and some trash. She dropped everything just inside the door and said, "Upstairs now! I've been thinking about those pictures all day!"

They went upstairs and closed the door. "Get the pictures. I need a shower first." Anna stripped in front of him while he held up the folder. She never did this. She was usually too modest. She'd thrown her clothes off as he watched every time now since the photo shoot. Was this going to be a new habit? Ron certainly didn't mind. His cock got hard again as he watched. Anna walked naked to the bathroom. "Come wash my back," Anna summoned.

She turned on the shower. He watched her bend, saw her breasts sway forward, then jiggle back in place as she stood up. That was one of his biggest turn-ons -- seeing a woman's breasts as she bent and moved and accomplished even simple tasks. He didn't get to see it that much, so he enjoyed it while he could. "Are you going to take off your clothes, or do you want to get them wet?"

"You're something else, you know?" Ron asked as he took off his clothes. "We've never done this. What happened to 'the shower is private time'?"

"I guess today it's not. The water's warm. Grab that loofah." He did, but he put it aside. They both stood in the warm water with her back to the shower head. He took the soap, rubbed up some lather, then moved towards her till his stiff cock was pushed down between her legs. He spread soap on her shoulders, then she raised her arms so he could wash under them. He kissed each nipple gently before moving to her breasts, lathering them up, squeezing them, then pinching her soapy nipples. He continued down her body, caressing every inch of skin, reaching her nicely trimmed pubic patch, then taking the bar of soap and rubbing it between her legs. He knelt down to get a good look, to watch as he used the half-worn bar of soap to rub her labia. She spread her legs and he pushed the bar forward and up into her pussy just a little. "Oh, that feels so good! Don't stop!" He had no intention of stopping. This was another first -- neither of them had ever been into toys or foreign objects, yet here he was, pushing a bar of soap into his wife's cunt. He slowly moved it up and down, pushing a little further into her with each stroke. Anna moaned and he pushed a little harder.

"Oops! I lost it!" he cried. The soap had slipped from his hands and right up into her.

"Oh my god, Ron, I'm so horny. I never dreamed of doing this. Get the soap, but take your time."

He slipped a finger into her. He could feel the soap almost immediately, but couldn't reach up and grip it. He moved his fingers around it, tried to reach to the end and kind of pull it out with one finger. Every movement seemed to drive Anna crazy. "Anna, you can't make that much noise. Don't forget the boys."

"I don't fucking care. Just keep doing what you're doing." She moaned even louder, then he felt the tell-tale quiver. She tightened her muscles, forcing the soap bar out a bit. He grabbed it, but brought it out slowly, rubbing her clit gently while he pushed two fingers back into her pussy. Anna leaned forward, gripping his shoulders. His hands were still busy with the soap, but he became intensely aware that Anna's breasts were jiggling just above his face. It was all he could do to concentrate on her, moving soap and fingers to her rhythm, then feeling her body shudder into a climax. She grabbed the shower rail, almost screaming as he dropped the soap and pushed three fingers up into her pussy. He put his other hand around her hip and held her ass to keep her from falling. As her climax subsided, she slid down slowly until she was sitting in the tub, the shower pouring over her head. Ron still knelt there with his hard cock inches from her face.

"I'm done," she said. "Let me rest."

"I'm not leaving like this," Ron said, and started stroking his dick. His wife's reaction to the soap had aroused him more than ever, so it wasn't long before he started pumping cum onto her head and face. She recovered enough to reach up and fondle his balls, then gripped his cock for a couple of strokes, then touched the rest of the pale white ejaculate with her forefinger. He watched in wonder as she put the tip of her finger into her mouth. She'd never, ever done that. As good as she was at oral sex, she'd never let him cum in her mouth. This was an interesting signal.

"Let's just finish our shower," Anna said, getting up a bit unsteadily. She stood up, turned around and let him wash her back. "Use the loofah," she said. He gave her back a good scrub, then waited for her to rinse off completely. They changed positions so that he was closer to the shower head. She washed him, head to toe, almost lovingly. By the time she got to his waist, he had another throbbing hard-on. "There's only one way to get that completely clean," Anna said. She dropped the soap and began to suck him off, forming her lips into a tight little pussy, fingering his balls and letting her tongue add friction to his shaft as she bobbed back and forth on his dick. As good as it felt, he couldn't help wondering if she'd pull back at the last minute, the way she usually did. He looked down at his lovely wife, her lips wrapped around his cock, going at it. She had put both hands down, he assumed to steady herself. One hand was holding the side of the tub for support, but she was fingering her pussy with the other, sliding in and out with the same rhythm she was using to suck him off. It was all too much for him; he felt the tightening in his balls, the sudden surge, and the explosive release as he came in her mouth. Anna didn't pull back -- she just kept swallowing and sucking until he was spent. It was his turn to sink groggily to the bottom of the tub. Anna leaned forward, they both squirmed till they were snuggled together under the warm flow of the shower, holding each other until they could gather the strength to get up.