Sherry Ch. 06

Story Info
Anna becomes a tease.
2.2k words
4.09
16.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys had fixed dinner by the time they got up. Luckily, the boys did all the talking, too, since neither Anna nor Ron knew quite what to say. After dinner, they watched TV as a family.

Even though they'd turned in early the night before, Ron hit the snooze button one too many times the next morning. He and Anna scrambled to get showered and dressed. They were happy to see that the boys had been their usual independent selves -- they were ready for school and had breakfast ready. "Thanks, Jon and Nicky. We're running a little late. This was a big help," Ron told them. "Here, take an extra 5 bucks for snacks after school." Their sons sometimes hung out with their friends at the neighborhood park and would get sodas and a snack if they had money.

"Thanks, Dad!" They sang out in unison. Then they were out the door. Ron and Anna had chosen their house carefully -- not too close to the high school and junior high, but still close enough for the boys to walk. The boys wolfed down breakfast and were gone.

"We need to talk tonight," Ron said as soon as he heard the door slam.

"You're right. I think I'll have some free time today at work to think about this. I just don't understand what's happening to us...to me."

"I'm just worried this could all get out of control. The boys come first, but I also don't want to do any permanent damage to our relationship. I'll see you when you get home." With that, Ron left for work, with Anna close behind. They made brief eye contact as he waited for her to back out of the driveway, but she looked away guiltily.

They both got home early that afternoon. Dinner was cooked and eaten, then Jon and Nicky set up camp in front of the TV -- this was their sitcom night, so they would be busy for two hours. Ron and Anna trudged up the stairs, neither of them knowing what to expect. Ron closed the bedroom door behind them as Anna sat on the bed.

"Anna, you know I love you. You know I've always been faithful to you. We've always been two stable people in a stable relationship, and that's a good thing. But ever since you set up this modeling thing with me and Sherry, you've been kind of wild. Don't get me wrong -- sexually, it's been great. But I'd really like to know what's going on."

"I'm not sure myself, really. You're a little off on one thing, though. It's really been since the art class where I drew the naked man. I've been horny ever since. I kind of held back at first, but then Sherry posing for you somehow set me off. I want to fuck you, I want to fuck Sherry, I want us all to fuck. I know I never say that word, but it wouldn't be accurate to say I want to make love. I just want to fuck. And you've been so good at it lately, that just makes me want it more."

"Like I said, honey, the sex is good. But you keep bringing Sherry into this. Are you sure she likes that idea? And are you sure you want it and can handle it?"

"That's the part I'm still thinking about. My mind has moved beyond you and Sherry. I'm already comfortable with you two having sex. No, I'm already turned on by you two having sex. And I don't know how she feels about it, but I'm really turned on by the idea of my having sex with her. And with the three of us together. I figure, if you can be faithful to me, why can't you be faithful to me and Sherry? I do know I don't want you to feel like you can just go out and fuck anyone and everyone. That would hurt me. For now, I just want to bring Sherry in...make us a threesome with no guilt and lots of sex."

"But you've never wanted to be with a woman before. Have you thought much about that?"

"It's something I've never talked to anyone about. So I'm going to talk to you about it now. Remember my best friend from high school? Her name's Dana. You met her at the reunion a few years ago."

"Yeah. She was gorgeous."

"A gorgeous lesbian. Anyway, she was still figuring that out in high school. Since we were best friends, sometimes I'd stay over at her house, sometimes she'd come to mine. Well, one time we snuck a bottle of wine from her parents' cellar. Burgundy or something. No, wait, rose. Yeah, we thought it was pretty."

"Dear, is the wine selection so important?"

"Oh, sorry. No, it isn't. So we went to her room and had a few glasses. We didn't really like it very much, but were sort of wondering how much it would take to make us drunk. We never found out. Both of us were in our nighties, and once I had to lean over to grab a cracker or something. You know I don't sleep in a bra, so I guess my boobs were pretty much hanging out for Dana to see. Well, she reached in and touched them. Normally, I'm sure I would have stopped her. But the wine slowed my reflexes, I guess. All I could think is that it felt good, so I just stayed bent forward and let her play with my tits. Her hands were so soft and my nipples were so hard. I couldn't really tell her I didn't like it, now could I? Before long, we were both naked and finger fucking each other like crazy. Now you know how I lost my virginity. We made quite a mess of her sheets. When I went back to my house the next day, I told myself that would never happen again, and it never did. I just sort of put it away, somewhere deep in my subconscious. I know I'm not gay -- I love having sex with men...with you. But I guess, if the circumstances are right, I like women, too."

"I have no idea how to process this," Ron said, clearly confused. Part of him thought, "I must be the luckiest man alive. I've got a beautiful younger wife, who now says she wants me to have sex with her model-girlfriend, then later with both of them." But he was also concerned. He'd always been conservative when it came to relationships and sex. He was pretty much a natural monogamist. Until this Sherry thing happened, even when he had erotic dreams, they were about Anna. And where would this end? Would Sherry be enough to satisfy Anna's newly liberated libido?

"I know this, though," Anna continued. "I'm not going to stop. If you don't want to do this with me and Sherry, I'm going to explore this on my own." This was a threat Ron didn't want to consider.

"No, no, you won't have to do that. Sherry is hot and if you want me to have sex with her and see where it leads, then you don't have to give me an ultimatum. But we both seem to be taking it for granted that Sherry is going to agree to all of this."

"We are friends, you know. She tells me a lot. Like the fact that she and Keith haven't had sex in three and a half years. She's like a ticking time bomb...gonna go off any minute. All you have to do is be there when she does. And from the pictures you took, I'd say that's gonna happen Thursday night."

"I still have my doubts about all this, Anna. I wouldn't be comfortable with the idea of you having sex with another guy. If I don't want you to do it, are you going to explore that on your own, too?"

"I'm not interested in that right now. My brain, my eyes, my liberated libido, as you call it, are all concentrated on Sherry. We'll deal with other stuff when it happens, ok?"

"It doesn't sound like I have a choice," Ron reluctantly replied.

"Yeah, you pretty much don't," Anna said. She seemed to take pleasure in being in control of this new adventure. "All this talk is making me horny again. I want you to get me off, but you are going to save your energy for Thursday night." Anna began to take off her clothes, slowly, seductively. Ron just watched, still not used to this. Finally, his very naked wife moved close to him, took his right hand and moved it to her crotch. She was already dripping wet. "Fuck me here, standing up, with those wonderful fingers of yours." Ron began to fondle her pussy, sliding his fingers up and down her labia, then pushing into her. Anna moaned, barely keeping her balance, writhing in place, reaching out to stroke his hard-on through his pants. It really didn't take very long. She was so sexually hyper, she began to quiver as soon as he started tickling her clit. "Oh, Ron, that's perfect. Just...keep...doing...that." He thrust his fingers up into her pussy as she threw her arms around him, holding herself up as she reached her climax. She nearly crushed him with her embrace, and other muscles clenched his fingers as she shuddered and then collapsed. Ron, used his free arm to help her to the floor, but kept his fingers in her pussy. She spread her legs and lay there semiconscious, letting him continue to stroke her pussy. He looked at his lovely, oh so horny wife, spread out on his bedroom carpet, still moaning and building toward a second climax. Her breasts were so beautiful, smaller and perkier than Sherry's, but certainly not small. While he watched, Anna reached up and began fingering one of her nipples. Ron reached out and took her other hand and guided it to her cunt, pushing her fingers in to replace his. She continued to masturbate while he stood up and took off his clothes. He kneeled down between her legs, watching her fingers push in and out of her pussy, stroking himself harder and harder. Anna arched her back, shuddered, and climaxed again. But this time, instead of relaxing, she sat up quickly and squeezed the base of his cock, which immediately halted his own ejaculation. "No, baby, not you. You don't get to cum until Thursday, remember?"

"Oh, geez, Anna. Look at this!" Ron pleaded. Anna took a nice, long lascivious look at his throbbing boner. "How am I supposed to wait -- I could cum any second now."

"Come with me," Anna said. She took his cock like it was a leash, led him to the bathroom, then had him step into the shower with her. "Ready?" she asked. Ron nodded. Anna turned on the water and they both felt the blast of frigid water as it struck their heated bodies.

"Shit, that's cold!" Ron shouted, but was already half laughing at the absurd circumstances. The water had its desired effect. His erection ceased to exist almost immediately. He wanted to get out and dry off, but Anna put her arms around his neck, pressed her body against his. He felt those boobs mash against his chest, could feel her bush push against his soft cock, and she stretched up and gave him a long, passionate kiss, holding him for quite a while in the cold water. He let his hands wander down to her ass as he pulled her against him. In spite of the icy shower, he began to feel the heat of her body and his begin to build. She kept the water from his cock now, so it began to respond. Anna deftly broke away, letting the full force of the shower strike his dick. So much for the whole building heat thing.

"We've had enough fun for tonight, big boy. Finish your shower," Anna said as she got out of the tub. "You are allowed to use warm water, but no jacking off! Remember...Thursday is the big day."

Tuesday and Wednesday evenings played out in similar fashion. Ron was allowed to help Anna by being her "cunning linguist," they liked to say. Or use his fingers as surrogate cocks. But Anna was like a hawk...any time he came close to cumming, she was there with a squeeze at just the right moment and place to stop him. By the time Thursday arrived, Ron was as horny as he'd ever been in his life. "Damn, Anna, I'm getting a hard-on at work just saying good morning to the secretary. I can't get up from my desk about half the time, afraid someone will see I've got an erection. Your little plan is going to get me into trouble yet."

"Oh, get over yourself. I'm willing to bet Sherry's gonna fuck your brains out tonight. It is so gonna be worth it, for both of us," Anna smiled as she walked out the door to her car.