Sherry, Shelly, Carla and Mom

Story Info
One after the other.
9.4k words
4.23
95.4k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
938 Followers

This is a story, based on real people, about some events that happened years ago. It's highly embellished and changes to some things were made to bring it in to this era. Like mobile phones for example, which didn't exist at the time. All the names have been changed. The only characters I actually had any sexual contact of any kind with were the ones referred to in this story as "Sherry" and "Shelly", their physical descriptions and the basics of the events described with them are reasonably accurate. All of the characters and relationships to each other are real. Any physical descriptions of the other characters which could reasonably be ascertained through normal clothing are accurate, and any description of sexual contact with the other characters is complete fiction.

*

My story begins at a charity golf tournament. Let me tell you a little bit about myself at the time. I was 27 years old, and four years before, I had suffered an on the job injury in the factory where I worked. I was scheduled for surgery, but the day before the operation I got a letter from the factory saying I was fired. I called my brother in a panic. "Calm down. Open the phone book to the lawyers section".

That afternoon when I got home from the lawyer's office, my phone was ringing. And ringing. And ringing. When I finally answered, it was the man from HR at the factory. "Noooo, there's been a terrible mistake! You're not fired at all! You just have your surgery and take aaaallll the time you need"!

Yeah right. 6 months later, I was almost ready to go back to work. But I was broke. My landlord had been letting me slide with a promise, and that's the only reason I wasn't living in my car.

One day he knocked at my door. "I've got a deal for you"... and he did. He sold me the duplex I lived in and financed it himself, no payments due till I was back to work.

When the settlement came, I went to him to pay the place off. But he wouldn't take it. Instead he took me under his wing and showed me how to buy houses and rent them. So four years later, at the charity golf tournament, I was self-employed with over 30 rental units and doing quite well.

I was randomly paired with a guy named Doug. I'm a single digit handicap golfer. Doug was good, but not that good. We finished 3rd, and hung out for the payoff. That's when his wife walked in.

Sherry was a few inches shorter than my 5'10" with short brown hair, a little thick around the hips, and an absolutely fabulous 38 DD rack on her. We all chatted pleasantly for a bit. When Sherry heard I was a landlord, she was excited. "My sister needs an apartment! Do you have any vacancies?"

"I always have vacancies" I laughed, and pulled a card from my wallet. "Have her give me a call".

That Thursday, I was waiting in a vacant unit to show it to her sister. I hadn't yet had it cleaned, so there was still a ratty couch and some chairs in there when Sherry arrived before her sister. We made small talk for a little while. I was really starting to like her!

Well, a few minutes later, her sister breezed in. To make the long story short, she hated the place. I gave her a card for a friend who had some things that were a little more upscale, and she breezed back out.

"I'm so sorry I wasted your time" Sherry said sincerely.

"No, don't worry about that! It's the life of a landlord. I'll show a property 3 to 5 times usually before I get a tenant for it.

"Well, I still feel kind of bad. I knew how picky she was". She reached her arms out and gave me a friendly hug. A very friendly hug. As I pulled slowly away, her lips brushed my cheek gently. The next thing I knew, we were kissing passionately and shuffling over to the ratty old couch.

I don't know who pulled who down on to it, but in a minute her tight fitting satin shirt had fallen to the floor and I was struggling with the hooks on the back of her bra.

"Wait a sec" she whispered and reached her arms behind her back. "It's a sports bra. I like the way it holds me in."

The hooks gave way and she pulled her bra off and her 38DD tits literally sprung out.

I had never seen tits like that anywhere. Not in a magazine, not on TV, not even in a porno movie.

All natural, perfectly shaped, and topped with a perfectly round aureole and a rubbery nipple the size of a pencil eraser. My hands roamed freely over her breasts as we kissed. I had felt a lot of tits in my 29 years. Sherry's were easily the firmest I had ever felt, even firmer than women with much smaller breasts.

Her hand drifted to my crotch and squeezed my rapidly stiffening prick. My penis is circumcised and almost 10 inches long when fully erect. I'm told it gets longer in the minute before I cum, but I'm never thinking about that. But what made her come to her senses was my girth. I'm about as thick as a Red Bull can. And my cock was about to burst out of my pants.


"We shouldn't be doing this... I'm married" she said as she pulled away just a bit.

"Sherry, I'd never make you do anything you didn't want to. I promise I'll be gentle with you".

I had had more than one woman see the size of my dick and want to back out. I'd never want to hurt anyone, so I always let them, with a smile on my face.

"No... no... It's just that I'm not on birth control. I don't think I'm on my fertile time, but I shouldn't be taking chances like this"

We began to kiss again, and I guided her hand back to my rod as I ran my other hand up her thigh. She spread her legs just slightly, and when my hand reached her pussy a moan escaped from her mouth.

She was soaking wet.

I unbuttoned her pants and began to work them off.

"No...No she protested weakly. I had worked my shorts down and her soft hand was gliding slowly up and down my thick shaft.

"Do you have a condom" she whispered. I didn't.

"No Sherry but I'll pull out, I promise... I promise"

Normally for me this would be a lie. But there was something special about Sherry, and I knew if I didn't keep that promise I'd never be banging her again.

"Just let me pull out this time Sherry and I promise I'll always wear a rubber with you... I promise..,"

"I can't get pregnant" she whispered. I could tell her resolve was gone. She laid back on the couch and spread her legs just a little more, revealing her smooth shaved pussy.

"I'll pull out, I promise... I promise"

"You promise"? She said softly and spread her legs wide for me to mount her.

"I promise" I whispered as I rubbed the fat knob of my circumcised cock up and down her shiny wet slit and pushed gently. Her inner labia snapped over my glans and I began to sink my rock hard prick in to Sherry's pussy, an inch or two deeper with each stroke. Soon I was fully embedded in her. I began to thrust in and out with long smooth strokes as she wrapped her arms and legs around my back and rocked her hips gently.

"Oh honey... Oh honey" she gasped as I felt the walls of her silky vagina begin to spasm on my cock and a shattering orgasm swept over her.

30 minutes later, we were both soaked with sweat and Sherry's big firm tits were mashed against my chest. Sherry had had a series of powerful orgasms, how many I have no clue, and she began to have another one. As her pussy spasmed hard on my thick meaty rod, I felt the familiar tingling begin in the head of my dick.

I knew I wanted to be fucking this succulent young wife every chance I got, so I didn't dare break my promise. I quickly pulled my steaming cock from her vagina and stroked it rapidly, pointing it at her big firm tits. A few seconds later, the first spurt of hot semen burst from the tip and splattered on her belly and breasts. 6 or 7 big ropes blasted from my cock, and my balls were completely drained.

Sherry began to giggle. And I did too. I let her use my underwear to clean up and we got up and got dressed.

Sherry kissed me at the door. "I can't believe how good that was" she said, and I could tell by her face she meant it. "Next week"? She smiled.

"Next week"! I smiled right back. I drove home commando.

Five years later, my empire of rentals had grown to the point where it was just too much work. I turned it all over to a management company, and right away I wished I had done so two years earlier. All I do now is cash checks, play golf, and once a week, on Thursday when her husband stays late to do payroll, fuck Sherry silly. We fuck for two or three hours straight. She's still not on birth control, so we use condoms. But because my dick is so big and thick, once in a while one breaks. Last year I had to pay for an abortion for her.

I live in one of the duplexes I own, and my bedroom shares a wall with my neighbors, Jeff and Shelly. They are a very young and very pleasant Christian couple, and his dad is a prominent local fire and brimstone preacher.

Once a month or so I can clearly hear them having sex for about 10 minutes, even as quiet as they are. So even though it's always during the day, I know good and well at least Shelly has heard me fucking Sherry's brains out for two or three hours straight. Sherry's not a screamer, but she's plenty loud. And that heavy oak headboard bangs against the wall when I really start to slam my cock in to her!

One rare Saturday afternoon, Sherry appeared at the door.

"He's playing golf, we have an hour"! She bubbled, and we made a beeline for the bedroom.

Little did I know Jeff's dad was visiting.

When Sherry left, he "Happened" to be sitting on the porch swing. There was no way to miss the big diamond glinting in the sun from Sherry's wedding ring.

"Let me ask you a question, son" he said. "What are you going to do when you get to hell"?

"Mind your own business buddy" I growled and walked in to the house.

For the next week or two, Jeff and Shelly kinda avoided me.

A month or two later, I was supposed to meet Sherry at my house, but I was running a little late. I fired off a quick text to Sherry, and she texted back "NP we R sitting on the swing". About 20 minutes later I parked my truck and walked up the steps .Sherry and Shelly were sitting on the porch swing, talking and laughing. Sherry jumped up and hugged me. "Time to go"! She smiled and winked at Shelly.

"She's cute as bug" Sherry said.

"Yes she is" I replied.

"Would you fuck her?"

"Hell yes I would! I'd fuck her brains out. But they are like uber Christian."

Sherry just smiled and led me to the bed.

Within minutes the tight ring of Sherry's pussy was snapping down over my bulbous glans. She was sooooo wet; my long thick rod sank in to her all the way in one smooth thrust. I mashed her firm 38 DD tits against my chest and began to fuck her with long smooth strokes.

"Wait a minute Sherry we forgot the condom" I still respected the promise I made years ago.

"My period just ended, you can fuck me bare and cum in me" she said, just a little too loud.

I started stroking deep in to Sherry's pussy again. I love fucking her bare! I almost never get to do it. There's a spot up at the end of her pussy that I can only reach in that super erect moment right before I cum, and a rubber spoils that for me. My cock throbbed in anticipation, knowing that soon I would be ejaculating deep inside the place where her husband could never reach.

I had been reaming Sherry's guts out for over half an hour when I heard a noise through the wall, and looked at Sherry to see if she heard it too. Sherry pulled my head close and whispered in my ear.

"I can't believe you never heard it before! It's Shelly rubbing herself off. She does it every time she hears us fuck".

Again I mashed her 38 DD tits against my chest hard and began to pound Sherry's pussy deep.

"Oh honey... Oh honey" she moaned over and over, like she always does just before a string of multiple orgasms hits her. Her eyes rolled up in her head and her breathing came in ragged gasps as her vagina flushed wet and began to oscillate on my rock hard prick.

"Oh honey!" she wailed as the head of my dick began to tingle. Sherry was soaked with sweat and almost limp. The head of my cock pounded in and out of the velvet grip at the bottom of her vagina. I felt my scrotum begin to draw up as I prepared to ejaculate deep inside Sherry's silky hole. I thought of her husband, sitting at his desk while my bulging cock sawed furiously in and out of his succulent wife.

Again Sherry and I both heard the noise through the wall. "She's been doing it ever since they moved in! You'll be fucking her tomorrow" Sherry whispered in my ear. "Her husband's dick is tiny. She wants your big thick cock so bad"

That did it. I buried my full length in her as the thick base began to surge. Hot thick cum raced up the tube in my dick.

"Oh honey, cum inside me! Yes! That's it! Cum in me"! She screamed. I buried my full length deep inside her. The end of her pussy crushed my glans in a silky grip as the thick base of my cock began to bulge rhythmically. Rope after rope of my thick potent sperm burst from the bulbous head of my penis and flooded Sherry's unprotected womb. Yet my cock barely softened.

Four hours later, I grunted and pumped my fifth load of the day deep inside her, her firm 38 DD tits soaked with our sweat and mashed against my chest. She had never got me off more than three times in one day before.

Sherry finally got dressed and left. I walked her out the door, and there in the porch swing sat Shelly. Smiling.

"Bye Sherry! Thanks"! She waved.

"Bye Shelly! I'll text you later. Let's have lunch next week"!

And Sherry was gone. Shelly smiled and turned her head as she walked in to the house.

A few minutes later, I got a text from Sherry.

"U WILL BE FUCKING HER TOMORROW. U R WELCOME :-)"

That night, Jeff worked his 10 minute magic for her, and went to sleep.

The next morning, I heard him leaving for work, and less than 5 minutes later, there was a knock at my door.

It was Shelly, wearing a baggy T shirt with no bra and some loose fitting summer shorts.

Her perky little 34 B tits jiggled enticingly.

"Can I come in?" she whispered.

"Sure"! I smiled. She closed the door and took my hand, and led me to my bedroom.

She pulled her shirt off and her soft little B cup tits tumbled free. They weren't nearly as firm as Sherry's massive tits, but the nipples pointed up and they had a very pretty pear shape to them. Her thick curly jet black hair fell just below her shoulders. Her face was also very pretty, quite a bit prettier than my sweet lover Sherry. And her tight little body was enough to make most men's dicks hard. I wondered why Sherry would do this for me... for about two seconds.

Shelly sat down on the bed and motioned for me to sit beside her.

"Do you have a rubber?" she whispered. Fortunately I had bought a fresh dozen the night before.

"Mmm Hmm" I smiled as I gently pulled the nubile young wife toward me, our lips met as we laid back on the bed, my hands roaming freely over her breasts and belly. Soon we were naked on the bed. My fingers had already worked her pussy to an orgasm, and now she spread her smooth legs wide for me to mount her. Her eyes drifted to my rock hard prick and widened in surprise.

"Oh my god you're huge" she whispered as I rubbed the thick bulb up and down her shiny wet slit and popped the bare head and another inch in to her warm wet pussy. I started to push it in deep.

"Wait! Wait a minute" She whispered urgently.

"Don't put it in me bare! I'm not on birth control... I'm not on birth control" she said.

"My period was like two weeks ago too" she said as I unwrapped a condom and rolled it down my throbbing shaft. She laid back and closed her eyes as I rubbed the thick bulb up and down her shiny slit, popping just the head in and pulling it back, and rubbing her slit again, I teased her all the way to another orgasm. I was a little upset, because I had already got the head my dick in her bare and I really had my heart set on fucking her that way. She closed her eyes again and shuddered.

Quickly I reached down with my thumb and third finger and using my nails, put a good big slice in the tip of the rubber and pushed the head back in to her. I began sinking in to her, deeper with every stroke.

"Mmmmm fuck me" she purred.

It took many strokes before my long thick cock was fully embedded in her. She was so much tighter and wetter than Sherry! She locked her arms and legs around my back and began to move her tight butt in tiny circles.

I fucked her with smooth powerful strokes and a slow steady rhythm. It wasn't even two minutes later when the walls of Shelly's pussy began to spasm on my thick meaty rod with another powerful orgasm.

Then I felt it. The rubber gave way. In just a few strokes it had rolled itself in to a tight ring around the base of my cock. I moaned and buried my dick in her all the way. Bare.

Without warning, my rock hard cock throbbed twice. Two thick jets of my rich potent sperm splashed against her cervix.

20 minutes later, Shelly was on her 5th powerful orgasm as I felt the head of my dick begin to tingle. It was sooo hot knowing that my sperm were spreading out inside the preacher's daughter in law! I began to work my bare dick furiously in and out of her tight wet slit. I couldn't hold back any more.

I was ready to cum inside her.

Deep inside her.

Bare.

I groaned and jammed my full length in to her all the way as I felt the thick base begin to surge. Hot thick semen pumped up from my balls and raced up the tube in my dick. "Uhhhh" I grunted as the first spurt of my rich potent sperm burst from my bulbous glans and splattered against her cervix. My rod bulged rhythmically as I pumped rope after rope of my hot thick cum deep in to my neighbor's pretty young wife.

Uh...Oh...No...No...I feel it squirting"! She squealed. I sensed the fear in her voice. She had just realized that the rubber had broken, and a wave of panic swept through her as she felt each forbidden jet burst from the head of my dick and splash against her cervix. My thick cock had stretched the tiny entrance to her uterus wide, and now my sperm was pulsing in to her womb, filling it completely. She squirmed desperately as I held her hips tight against my spurting prick until I had totally emptied my balls in to her fertile womb.

My dick began to soften and plopped out of her. It was a little while before a blob of my sperm appeared at her opening, I had packed it in to her womb good, and when my thick rod pulled out, the tiny hole snapped shut. Her egg was bathed in my sperm.

"Uh oh Shelly, the rubber broke"

Two hours later, my third load was flowing freely from her red swollen pussy.

It was just pure luck she didn't get pregnant.

I never wore a rubber with her again.

3 months later, Shelly was on her back writhing beneath me as my bare dick thrust smoothly in and out of her silken vagina. She didn't know that the night before, her egg had finished its long journey through the tube and had settled comfortably in her womb.

"Cum in me" she moaned as the head of my penis smashed in to her cervix and released a torrent of hot thick sperm deep in to her belly. My semen jetted through the hole in her cervix and in to her womb, filling it completely, bathing her egg in a rich warm soup of eagerly swimming sperm.

By the time my second load was pulsing wildly in to her vagina, one had gotten through the wall.

The young wife was pregnant.

With another man's baby.

Shelly's pregnancy did nothing to slow her rampant sex drive. Once or twice a week the pregnant young wife spread her legs wide for me to drive my thick juicy prick in to her. Until her belly was swollen huge.

And then she got even hornier. She even came over for a hot 3 way with Sherry. All through her pregnancy, my big thick rod kept her burning desire in check by blowing hot thick loads deep inside her.

blozo
blozo
938 Followers