Sherry, Slut & Slave Whore Ch. 1-6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,247 Followers

Sherry remembered quite vividly the pain and humiliation of being spanked until her ass cheeks were a burning flaming red. Beforehand she always promised herself that she would not cry, but every time her father would keep whaling away until she was broken and weeping. Without fail before he was done, she would promise through her sobbing to be his obedient daughter in the future. Nor was a cruel spanking ever the end of her ordeal. For the next hour the she would be forced stand with her arms raised straight up over her head, with her face and bare breasts, belly and thighs, pressed firmly against the living room wall.

If it was Sherry or her sister being punished, after the humiliating hour against the wall the young victim was given a list of unpleasant household chores to be performed while still naked. If it was Sherry's mother coming off the wall, however, there were no assigned chores. Instead, her husband would seize a handful of her long hair, and drag her behind him, stooped and scrambling, into their bedroom. For the next hour or so the girls could hear their mother moaning, whimpering, and sometimes even crying out as if in pain.

As a little girl, Sherry could not imagine what was happening to her mother behind that closed door. Was her father spanking her again? Surely she was being hurt. As Sherry grew older, however, she began to suspect that whatever was going on in the bedroom might not be as unpleasant as it sounded. At least her mother never complained. To the contrary, when she finally emerged, although her eyes might be red from crying, there would also be a glint in her eye, and even a satisfied glow about her.

Sherry was entering junior high school when her older sister explained that father took their mother away into the bedroom to have sex with her. Her sister assured Sherry that their mother was a willing participant in this game of 'rough sex' that was as exciting to her as it was to father. As she grew older Sherry could see that her sister was right, but it was only after she married Zack that she began to appreciate how a woman could possibly take her pleasure from being so cruelly abused before being fucked.

Even after she became the sex slave of her own husband, Sherry was never able to accept as ‘normal’ the seemingly insatiable desire of her mother and herself to submit to such humiliation and cruelty. Their groveling submission to a hard penis was an aphrodisiac to them both, that much Sherry understood, but why? What was this overwhelming desire to be a man’s to sex toy, and where did it come from? Was her submissive sexuality inherited from her mother, or was it was the result of her father's abusive fetish for 'punishment'?

In fairness to her father, he never made any sexual advances towards Sherry other than those cruel spankings. Nevertheless, from the age of about 14 on Sherry continued to worry that some day her father would demand more from her. Her concern increased when at 16 she began to notice what seemed to be cryptic exchanges between her father and older sister. Could it be that her father was already fucking Susan who was by then 18 with a body that every man dreams about having in his bed? If so, however, her sister never mentioned it. Still, Sherry thought it strange that her sister continued to live at home, regularly submitting to her father’s punishment, long after she became an adult and to appearances, free to go her own way.

There were other hints as well of her father’s incestuous lust. Laying naked across her father's knees, Sherry could feel his rising erection pressing through his pants against her bare belly, or on occasion poking upward into the crease between her legs. Then there was the way he stared at her as she stripped for her spanking, or as she did her nude penitence against the wall. Afterwards he would lurk somewhere nearby watching as she did her chores, ogling her naked nubile body with a glint of pure lust in his eyes that could not be disguised.

As she matured, it became increasingly clear to Sherry that the spankings had little to do with discipline. Her father was simply getting off on his humiliating dominance over his wife and daughters. Was it only a matter of time until after her spanking he would drag his youngest daughter off into his bedroom as he did her mother? Had he already done so with her older sister? Although suspicious, Sherry couldn’t be certain about her sister, but she feared for herself (or thought she did), and the picture of being nude in her father’s bed, with him on top of her became a fixation that grew stronger every day that passed.

Thus, by the time Sherry begin to date Zack Wazaluski her father’s penis dominated her imagination driving her to desperation. Perhaps that was the reason she surrendered her virginity so easily to Zack's fumbling seduction on their prom night, and willing gave herself to him again and again in the weeks that followed. By the end of June Sherry had missed her period, and after confiding in her mother, the family doctor confirmed Sherry's condition. She was pregnant with Zack's baby.

Her father was livid with anger when he heard the news. He immediately called Zack on the phone and demanded that he come to the McGinty home. The young man was barely through the door before an enraged Joe McGinty had him by the throat threatening to kill the 'meathead Pollock' if he did not immediately marry his compromised daughter.

With Zack's promise that he would do so, the angry father turned on his daughter. First he made her strip, and then with Zack watching and listening along with her mother and sister, Sherry’s father demanded that she stand at attention and confess her sexual misdeeds. It was the worst humiliation of Sherry's life.

Detail by detail she was forced to describe to her parents, boyfriend, and sister, how on their very first date, she had jacked Zack off with her hand. It had not been long afterwards that she was regularly sucking him off and swallowing the inevitable ejaculation. She admitted that not only did she love the taste of his prick and cum, she would orgasm simply from having him in her mouth without Zack even touching either her tits or her pussy.

She described how as their petting became heavier, Zack would play with her breasts and pussy with his hands and fingers. Poor Sherry! She was humiliated, but as her father demanded, she described in detail her moaning frenzy from her lover’s delicious tongue on her nipples, and how she would cum even before he dropped his head between her raised knees to eat her pussy.

Hesitantly, sobbing in her shame, she made her final damning admission. One spring night in lover's lane after the Junior-Senior prom, it had been she who insisted on the sacrifice of her cherry. She had been so desperate to have him inside her pussy that quite willingly she had spread for him, and like a bitch in heat, begged her boyfriend to take her virgin cunt.

After Sherry's confession came her punishment. Chastised, sobbing softly, still blushing with her shame, Sherry crawled across her father's knees for the most severe spanking she had ever suffered. Following her beating, while standing in the required face-to-the-wall pose, she could hear her father again threatening Zack's life if he did not marry her post haste.

"Thank God!” She thought. “Something good will come out of this. I will have my baby, and I will be out of this house before my pervert father fucks me.”

The truth of her situation, however, was by no means that simple or direct. Without realizing it, for a long time Sherry had been drawn to her father in a very erotic and sensual way. Those perverted spankings had planted sexual desires and fantasies deep in her subconscious where they coalesced around her father’s image until Sherry could not separate parent from lover.

In her dreams he would come to her naked with his penis swinging free and tempting until he would feed it into her mouth. Sherry began to spy on her parents as they fucked, listening at their door, hoping to catch a glimpse of ‘him’ buried in her mother’s mouth or hairy cunt. She took to masturbating daily. Invariably she stroked her passion for her finger by imagining herself as her father’s love slave. It was a vision that varied as required. Sometimes she he hung her by her wrists from a ceiling beam, and whipped her across her breasts. In other fantasies she was tied spread eagle across her bed as her father incestuously raped her tight teenage pussy.

Her schoolgirl experiment with Zack’s cock gave her a release for her natural young passions, but it did not ease her suppressed obsession to have her father’s penis inside her. Indeed, the confusion in her desires made things worse. Even while Zack was fucking her in some lovers lane, Sherry’s reality was not at all clear about just who it was between her legs—her boyfriend or her father.

Of course Sherry refused to give any meaning to this fixation on her father, or even ask herself why she dwelt on the thought that he might one day actually fuck her. Instead, she sluffed off the whole thing as some evil trick her father was putting in her mind. Her father wanted to drag her into his bed and hang her pussy on the end of his penis, and her visions of his cock were only a part of his plan.

In Sherry’s mind, it was always her father who lusted after her, never the other way around. She told herself that she loved Zack, and wanted him to take her from her away from her father’s house and the incestuous sex she was sure was inevitable if she stayed. It was on the night she confessed her pregnancy that the truth of her fixation with her father finally flashed across her consciousness. Standing naked and pressed against the wall, Sherry realized something she had never admitted before. She needed to be fucked—not by Zack, but by her father.

“Oh my God,” she mumbled under her breath to herself. “I do so need my father to fuck me! Damn him, why hasn’t he long ago snatched me by my hair into his bedroom, spread my legs and used my mouth and cunt? Will he do so at last tonight? If he won't, perhaps Zack will, but it won’t be the same. Please father! Please fuck me!”

This was a thought that came as a shock, even an epiphany, denying as it did everything Sherry had always believed. It couldn’t be true, but it was, and had been all along! She could see that so clearly now. She wanted her father to fuck her! He had wanted to as well, of that she was certain, but hadn’t, and she had taken Zack’s cock as his substitute. If she had only realized the truth earlier, she could have let father know she was willing (as she guessed her sister must have done.) Things could have been wonderfully different. As it was, after tonight, for better or worse, she would belong to Zack, too late to satisfy this incestuous carnal lust between father and daughter.

“Please father.” She thought. “Please take me off this wall and use me, fuck me please.”

It was not to be. Never the less, Sherry was better off than she knew. What she didn't realize was how much Zack was like her father, and how easily he could replace him in this game of sexual musical chairs. He had thoroughly enjoyed the sexy scene of his bride-to-be laid over her father's knees and spanked. Watching her suffer from her father's hard hand, and her humiliation against wall, made Zack's dick so hard he was embarrassed to leave his chair. He knew Sherry pretty well by this time, however, and he could see quite clearly that her arousal was every bit as great as his own.

Sherry's reaction to her father's abuse did not come entirely as a surprise to him. He had been suspicious since the night she had gone wild under him when he pinned her to the bed with his cock while holding her hands over her head as if she was his prisoner. Now he knew for certain. The little bitch liked it rough did she? Zack knew he was just a man who could do that for her. Training her as his wife was going to be fun.

Those were the circumstances by which Sherry McGinty Wazaluski came to walk down the aisle to the altar of St. Benedict's Church 20 years ago. The baby she carried in her belly that day was now grown with a boyfriend of her own. Sherry could only wonder how he treated Mary Jo. Was her daughter a submissive female like her mother and grandmother? Sherry thought she could see signals that frightened her. Was there no end to this curse that seemed to run so strongly through the women of her family.

CHAPTER THREE – the Daughter, Mary Jo

Sherry was barely out of her shower still wrapped in a towel when the memories of her father were interrupted by a sound at the front door. Sneaking down the hall was her oldest daughter, Mary Jo. Sherry followed quietly as the girl slipped quickly into her own bedroom. There was something wrong about her daughter's body language, and where had she been all night? Sherry threw open the door to her daughter's room without knocking just as Mary Jo was pulling her dress off over head. She was entirely nude underneath. Cruel flaming red stripes marked her the cheeks of her ass and the back of her thighs.

"Mary Jo!" her mother exclaimed. "What in the world has happened to you?"

"Oh mother, I didn't want you to know. I'm all right! Really I am! It's not as bad as it looks. It's just that I was a bad girl and refused to do what Jim wanted."

"So pray tell, what was it he wanted?" her mother asked.

"He...he wanted to fuck me in the ass, and I said no. His penis is so big, and I had never done that before. I was afraid he would hurt me."

"Well! He certainly hurt you all right, but those marks aren't from a penis. You have been whipped! Mary Jo! This minute! Tell me what Jim did to you."

Sherry's daughter was beginning to cry as her words came with a rush. "He said he was going to fuck my ass anyway, and when I refused to turn over, he turned me over on the bed, and tied me face down with pillows under my hips. He keeps his whipping cane on the wall over his bed ready to use it on me whenever I am naughty. He has whipped me with it before. It isn't so bad, really mother. He only canes me when I deserve it.”

Clearly, Mary Jo was determined to excuse and defend her boyfriend.

“I shouldn't have told him no. He was going to fuck my ass whether I agreed or not, and I knew he would cane me if I refused. He always does when I am naughty or stubborn. Please don't blame Jim Mother. It was my own fault. I knew better. I guess was being bad on purpose. Sometimes I do that. Why? Why do I do that mother? Do I want him to beat me? Am I only goading him into proving that I am his woman, that I belong to him, that I am his property. Is that the reason mother? I don't really know. Can you tell me?”

* * * * * * * * * * * ** * * *

Indeed Sherry could have told her daughter a great deal about female submission to a dominant male. Sherry herself had been beaten and/or sexually abused for as far back as she could remember. At the very least, she could have drawn a vivid picture for her daughter of the humiliating and sometimes painful life of a woman in sexual servitude. Yet, for all her experience as a man’s sex toy, she could not answer daughter's question. WHY?

Horrified to find her daughter caught in the same trap as herself, Sherry’s urge was to grab her child by the shoulders, and shake some sense into her. Too ashamed of her own humiliating weakness to even speak, however, she could only stand mute and stunned in helpless resignation. It was too late, anyway. There was nothing she could do.

As a Sherry knew all too well from her own experience, once a man discovers his woman responds to abuse she is forever and irretrievably lost.

Zack had learned of his bride-to-be’s weakness on the night he watched her strip before her father, make her humiliating confession, then submit to a cruel spanking over her father’s knee. Shown the way, Zack wasted no time after their marriage turning his bride into a love slave. On their wedding night Sherry refused to fellate his soft and soiled member that had just cum in her pussy. Her new husband quickly enforced his will by spanking her tits and then her ass.

Finished with his discipline he grabbed a fistful of hair, brutally pulled her head between his legs, stuffed her mouth with his penis, and fucked her face with a savage furry. For perhaps 10 minutes he masturbated in her mouth, using her hair to force her throat up and down the length of his cock, until at last he spewed a massive ejaculation into her gullet that he insisted she swallow.

Sherry had loved it all. Almost simultaneously with her new husband, she too had orgasmed.

* * * * * * * * * * * ** * * *

Yes, Sherry could have told her daughter much about female submission to the rampant cock of a dominant male. At the very least she could have warned her daughter of the bottomless pit into which they had both fallen. How could she do that, however, without being a total hypocrite? As late as last night, hadn’t she groveled at Zack's feet begging for his penis, pleading to for him fuck her hot cunt. Intimidated by her own guilt, she could not bring herself to face the truth, and instead of advice she retreated to questioning the beating that her daughter insisted "really wasn't so bad."

Mary Jo sobbed at the memory. "Every time he hit me with one stroke I had to ask him for another. If I didn't ask, he would hit me again anyway--twice. He would ask me if I wanted it on my ass or on the back of my thighs. If I didn't choose quickly he would hit me both places. He called me a stuck up bitch and a lousy piece of ass. He said if I didn't do better he would find himself another woman to fuck. That hurt worse than the cane."

"When he stopped hitting me he forced his hand between my thighs. His finger slid into my pussy and he stuck his thumb up my ass. Then he closed his hand squeezing me in that vice. He asked me how that felt. I gave him the answer I knew he wanted, but it wasn't altogether a lie because in spite of myself, I was about to cum.

Oh Mother, I was afraid and I did hurt so, but to be his prisoner, to have my ass and my pussy squeezed together like that, was more than I could stand. I felt owned! I was his! I was his slut! I was his slave! It was so much better to be his whipped slave, than to be alone, not his at all. Do you understand Mother? Have you ever been beaten by man because you desperately needed him?

* * * * * * * * * * * ** * * *

Oh yes! Mary Jo's mother was something of an expert in the sensuality of the whip wielded by a demanding master.

Whenever her husband's mood was angry and dark, he would force Sherry to strip and stand before him in 'the position' with her fingers locked behind her head, her breasts thrust forward, and her legs spread to expose her pussy. She would wait that way, submissive and vulnerable, while he reached under the bed for his leather whip. Her punishment never came quickly. Always he would make her wait, forcing her to think about the pain to come, as step by measured step, he put her through an elaborate pre-punishment ritual

First, she had to ask to be whipped. Then to prove the sincerity of her request, Zack would insist she kiss and suck the end of the whip handle as if it was his cock. Once slick with her saliva, Zack would use the handle between her legs, and while he raped her pussy with his makeshift dildo, she had to beg to be punished. The experience was terrifying, but more often than not, in spite of herself, and always to her shame, Sherry would orgasm on that awful horrible whip handle. By this time her pussy juices would be overflowing onto her thighs, but she would also be weeping and trembling with fear as her thoughts froze on the hateful whip that would soon mark her flesh with cruel welts.

Jigs
Jigs
1,247 Followers