Sherry Takes on the Contractors

Story Info
Sherry entertains three contractors for the weekend.
2.8k words
51k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ugelybobs
ugelybobs
18 Followers

Sherry, an old friend and co-worker called to ask if I would escort her to a private party. It seems some business types had rented a hunting cabin for the weekend; she was to be entertainment, server and hostess.

I had been her body guard a few times at bachelor parties and other special events requiring a hot erotic escort.

We arrived at dusk to find the business men playing cards, smoking cigars and drinking. They were all in a festive mood.

"It's about time you got here; we need a bartender, to save our booze from alcohol abuse."

Sherry went to work making martinis that were consumable, while we introduced ourselves, apparently; two were contractors and one was an engineer. They had just landed a big contract and were loaded. As I was introduced, I was hoping I would not have to go in bodyguard mode because, these guys were huge. They all went over two fifty and only one was out of shape.

"Ok Sherry, You were informed what we expect from you this week- end!"

Sherry sat the fresh drinks on the card table. She started to unbutton her blouse when one guy said.

"Let's play poker for her clothes." The other two agreed enthusiastically.

I was given the job of dealing cards to the three high rollers, as Sherry danced around the table to a sultry jazz tune.

The first hand was played for Sherry's top and the engineer won it, he folded it neatly and placed it on the table.

Sherry's bra was a red sexy see through garment that enhanced her lovely cleavage. It was the next item being played for and the fat man won it.

"Don't take it off, let's play a hand and let the winner take it off for you," Instructed the fat man.

The hand was played and the engineer won again.

Sherry moved to his side of the table. The engineer slowly stood and turned Sherry around, he placed his hands on Sherry's ass and gently squeezed, she leaned back into him as he encircled her with his arms. He loved the feel of her soft warm skin. Sherry moaned as he caressed his way up her body. He found the hook and with one hand released Sherry's breast. She shuddered when the engineer pulled her close and kissed his way up her neck to her earlobe.

"Fuck," Sherry breathlessly exclaimed as she wiggled loose from the engineer. My pussy is soaked!"

The engineer took his seat for the remainder of the short game. Sherry only had a skirt and G string left to play for.

She slid her skirt down her hips and let it fall to the floor she kicked it to contractor. The guys whistled and made cat calls when Sherry did a little dance in her G string.

After the fat man won the last hand of panty poker, Sherry went to his side of the table. Bending at the waist with her ass inches from his face she slowly rolled her panties down pausing just before her pussy was exposed. The fat man could not only see but smell the sweet nectar that had drenched her G string. He hooked his fingers under her panties and caressed her beautiful legs with the backs of his hands as he lowered them to the floor.

Sherry was in her thirties but had kept her body in top shape. Exercise and nutrition was part of her daily life. She enjoyed the looks she received from strangers as her petite little body passed them by.

She was only five foot one and ninety pounds or so with shoulder length sun bleached blonde hair, her tits were up turned, and just slightly starting to show her age. The laugh lines around her eyes and mouth were only visible when she wrinkled her nose as she was in a habit of doing when she was happy and having a good time. She looked like a small delicate flower compared to these gigantic business men. "Its time to play cards!"

"Ok, but the winner of each hand gets Sherry in his lap until the next hand is played," Remarked the engineer.

Sherry took her seat in the fat mans lap. Her pussy was dripping, and stained his slacks, but he didn't seem to mind as he was caressing and fondling her in all the places she loved.

Sherry went round and round the card table. Sometimes they just handed her from one to the other with out letting her down. She was fondled and snuggled, but the guys were more into gambling, drinking and those big cigars, than getting it on with Sherry.

They were having a great time arguing over Sherry while I was dealing cards but as soon as the bets went down they were all business.

"Get your hand out of her snatch and bet Jackson," The fat man said. He called everyone Jackson.

"I don't have my hand in her snatch," The contractor's replied . "I would if she was in my lap," the engineer said.

"That's why she's in my lap because you guys try to put your hands all up in her and I on the other hand 'HA, HA' just ever so lightly pet her pussy."

"Well spread em wide baby I got three ladies', what ya'll got?" The fat man said.

Sherry moved around the table and the fat man made room for her to sit down. He was a soft seat, big and cushy; Sherry liked him, he was a fun time. Hell, she liked them all. She was looking forward to fucking them.

Sherry went in business for financial reasons; and found she liked the erotic side of pleasuring men as much as the money she earned. It excited her to be handled like a piece of property. She was ready for action. It was time for her to see what was under the table.

"How about a new game?" Sherry asked.

"As long as it involves poker, money and liquor, I'm game," Said the contractor.

"And pussy," The fat man added.

Sherry got up from the fat man's lap and put some cushions under the table for comfort. She positioned her self between his legs. She could hear his breath quicken as she massaged his dick through his slacks. He helped her with his belt but left the zipper to her.

Sherry's pulse was racing and her pussy was wet; she couldn't remember the last time she had been so turned on by a client. Sherry made short work of the zipper and button; she fondled, stroked and sucked the fat man for the longest time but couldn't get him hard.

It wasn't long before complaints started coming from the other players. In the dim light Sherry could see a raging hard-on trying to break free of its bindings on her left. On her right, she heard a zipper and turned her head to see a black uncircumcised cock.

Sherry couldn't wait to kiss that black one eyed monster. She took up position in front of the contractor and wrapped both hands around the shaft of his mammoth manhood. Sherry stroked the shaft watching the foreskin make the head disappear and reappear as she moved it up and down.

Sherry had felt blood rushing and pulsing in other men's erections but this guy's cock was throbbing. She pulled the foreskin up as far as she could and slid it back with her mouth. Her lips were stretched but not painfully around his dick. As hard as she tried she could only manage to engulf six of the at least ten if not twelve inch dick.

Sherry moved to the engineer and the ragging hard on that had subsided from lack of attention. After breaking it free Sherry found a dick that looked like a battering ram, It wasn't as long or as big around as the contractor's, but the head on this mans dick was enormous. Compared to the size of the shaft it looked out of place it was so big.

Sherry wasted no time giving the attention needed to get this battering ram back to full ramming speed. She took the mushroom shaped head as far back in her throat as she could. She could taste pre-cum escaping from his balls and feel the blood rushing in to swell his cock to its full nine inches.

"Ok guys we need a new game," The contractor said.

"I like this one," Exclaimed the engineer.

"We know, we can tell from the look on your face. Sherry must be working you over pretty good," The fat man said.

"O yes," The engineer moaned.

"SHERRY! Get your tight ass out from under there before he cums all over you," The fat man ordered!

"New game?" Asked the contractor.

"I have to take a break and check my sugar," The fat man said as he lumbered to the kitchen.

"Are you ok?" The contractor asked.

"Sure, responded the fat man and I want to keep it that way, there's eating pussy in the house and you guys keep your fat dicks out until I get my fill," He continued.

That remark pushed Sherry over the top she loved getting head, and being manhandled by these gentle giants had Sherry's pussy so wet she was literally dripping on herself as she was moving from under the table.

The engineer reached for Sherry and slid his massive arm between her legs placing his hand to the middle of her back. She was now sitting on his upper arm and leaning against his forearm, he helped to position her on the table. Sherry left a trail of pussy juice on the engineer's arm.

"You better hurry fat man," The contractor said when he saw the hair matted down on the engineer's arm.

Sherry was helped to lie back on the card table; she put her feet up and spread her knees apart. Her pussy glistened from her excitement.

The fat man took his seat at Sherry's feet his enormously fat head made her small body look even smaller.

"Smell that sweet pussy," The fat man said as he dipped his fat middle finger to the hilt in Sherry's dripping womanhood. Sherry shuddered as the fat man spread her knees even farther apart; he needed the room to get his head in position. Sherry was heard throughout the one room cabin when the fat man slid his tongue in Sherry's cunt, it was bigger than some dicks she had had.

"O' my god," Sherry squealed. "You're licking my tonsils, she hissed through clenched teeth, O' SHIT, O' FUUUCCK! She screamed that's good don't stop, don't ever stop."

Sherry started shaking like someone having a seizure, she sat up grabbing the fat mans head and pulled him to her, and then she started to push away squirming backward on the table. As soon as she broke free of the tongue lashing her insides, she pulled his mouth to her clit. The fat man instinctively knew what Sherry wanted and needed.

"FUCK ME RUNNING, O' MY GOD," Sherry screeched!

Her breathing started getting shorter and shorter, and then she would hold it and whimper Fuck, over and over until she could stand no more.

The night had her so horny she had to fuck and fuck soon. Her clit was so sensitive she had to stop the onslaught of this magnificent tongue. There was a pool under Sherry's ass when she pushed the fat man away. She had climaxed all over his face and the evidence was dripping from Sherry's cunt.

Sherry felt strong hands urging her to lie back. The contractor and engineer picked up the table and turned Sherry so each man could have access to her gorgeous body.

"Let me on my hands and knees," Sherry begged.

The guys were eager to please; the black contractor picked Sherry up and spun her around and quickly but gently placed her so his dick was inches from her pussy.

As she leaned forward onto her forearms she saw the battering ram coming toward her. In the light it looked even more menacing with the slight upturn and the oversized head.

"O' FUCK BABY, TAKE IT EASY BACK THERE," cried Sherry. "Your cock would make a donkey blush. Give a girl a chance to get used to it," She begged.

"That was just the head I ain't started yet," Responded the contractor.

Looking over her shoulder Sherry started wiggling her hips and pushing back ever so slowly, she was wet and ready; her pussy needed that big black cock. She moved forward and just as the head was starting to come out, she reached behind and spread her checks apart and slid down his rod until she bottomed out. The contractor felt bottom too and was careful not to injure her; he just stood still and let Sherry slid her pussy up and down his shaft.

Sherry put her sights on the battering ram. The engineer had been patient and she was going to reward him with the best blowjob she could muster. Sherry licked the swollen head and was rewarded with a small drop of pre-cum. She took the massive head in her mouth for the second time tonight. Sherry was determined to get as much of the battering ram inside her mouth as possible. This guy is going to get more than a knobbier tonight if it gagged her.

Sherry was just getting comfortable with the sizes of these two cocks fucking both ends of her when, the contractor said, "trade ends,"

The engineer backed out and they picked up the table and spun it around. Sherry was holding the edge of the table and leaning on her forearms, when the big black bat came into view, and her gaping cunt was impaled by the battering ram. The black contractor was stroking his cock. He pushed the head against her lips. She toyed with the foreskin that had intrigued her earlier, and then went down on the black monster cock until she could feel him touching the back of her throat. The engineer had a hold on Sherry's waist; she was being pushed and pulled back and forth.

"Don't cum all over the card table," the fat man yelled.

Sherry started laughing so hard she interrupted the fucking so the trio decided to move to a mattress on the floor. Sherry got back in position to continue but the guys had other ideas.

They were standing one on each side of her. Sherry needed no instructions, sucking dick was her forte she took a one in each hand. She rose to her knees and took the black dick in her mouth and sucked and licked up and down until spittle was dripping from her chin. She could feel the battering ram humping her hand so she turned and sucked the engineer to the back of her throat and let him slide out slowly, again she took him all the way back and slowly withdrew until the head was all that remained.

Sherry felt the black monster throbbing in her other hand and attempted to switch, but the engineer grabbed her head with both hands and shuttered.

"I'm Cumming," he exclaimed.

He released Sherry's head; she sucked and swallowed but was unable to swallow fast enough. The engineer shoved his dick to the back of Sherry's throat one last time and cum escaped from the corners of her mouth running down her chin to mingle with her spittle.

The engineer pulled away and left Sherry to the black stud who wasted no time in pulling her down with him to settle on the mattress. He kissed her passionately as he mounted her in the missionary position. Sherry disappeared underneath the black contractor only her legs could be seen. Sherry was meeting his every thrust with one of her own, she was moaning uncontrollably.

"O' MY GOD, O' SWEET FUCKING JESUS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER!" Sherry cried.

"I'm going to fill your pussy with cum," the contractor exclaimed!

"No, the fat man yelled I want to eat her again."

But it was too late the contractor was not listening he was shooting off in Sherry's cunt. Sherry felt his massive cock explode inside her she could feel his cum gushing out with his every thrust.

She started climaxing and let everyone know. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and let go a squeal of delight just before she went limp.

"Did you break her" the fat man asked?

"I hope not, the contractor said this is just Friday night we still have all day tomorrow and tomorrow night to go".

"I'm always ready for you guys," Sherry said as she sucked the contractors spent black monster to the back of her throat.

"New game," said the engineer as he was wiping Sherry's cum stains from the card table.

THE END

ugelybobs
ugelybobs
18 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Slutty Prom Night Girl celebrates her prom night with two boys.in Group Sex
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
HS Senior and Black Principal Cheerleader fucks huge cocked black Principal.in Interracial Love
More Stories