Sherry the Voluptuous Nude Model

Story Info
My favorite nude model from school gets a little wild.
3.3k words
4.53
27.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry was the perfect model, especially for a college aged young man. She loved to get naked. She had a tall, stunning, voluptuous body with big perky tits, and she enjoyed getting naked. Did I mention she liked to flaunt her body?

I had the pleasure of getting access to her as the studio model for my junior painting course, and since I was the only person who ever signed up for the model, she often posed in my studio exclusively for me.

One Sunday, she met me to pose in my studio space in the painting building at school. Sundays proved excellent for me as no one would be in the building at all, leaving me alone in the whole place so I could play music loud.

Sherry arrived and knocked on the glass security door that blocked entry to the painting studios. I let her in, and she followed me to my studio.

"Hey, Stanley. How long do you have planned for me today?" Sherry asked as she walked next to me through the hall.

"I hoped to have a few short poses followed by one very lengthy pose for the remainder of the day. Do you think you could do a single four hour pose this afternoon?" I asked, and she smiled and nodded. We came to the end of the hall and walked into my studio area. Numerous temporary walls composed the many studios in the painting building. My area had no door, only walls. I had also constructed a large flat wooden box that would serve as a model stand or stage for Sherry.

This day, Sherry had worn a pair of very short cutoff jean shorts, thick leather boots, and a very small crop top under which I could see her big tits half exposed. I could see her deep cleavage and massive tits barely covered in her tiny top. Sherry unzipped her shorts while I watched and pretended to adjust my easel. She raised her arms over her head as she pulled off her crop top. She stood in front of me in her skimpy string panties and boots.

"What pose today?" Sherry said as she put her thumbs in the elastic of her underwear and pulled them to her ankles, moving slowly and deliberately and keeping direct eye contact as she removed her tiny panties.

Sherry removed her leather boots and took to the stage. She posed for several short drawings.

"What do you enjoy most about nude modeling, Sherry?" I asked as I drew with charcoal.

"I like removing my clothes in front of people. I really love having everyone look at me while I am naked on display," Sherry said while still in pose.

Each break, Sherry stepped to the edge of the model stage and sat to wait for the next pose, or she would step behind my easel to look at my work. When she stood at my easel, she gave me a great view of her naked body inches from my face.

"I like how you see me, Stanley. You always make me look great," Sherry said as she inspected one of my drawings.

"Only with such a spectacular model, Sherry," I said.

After nearly three hours, we took a longer break.

"Do you have anything to drink, Stanley?" Sherry said as she covered her large nipples in both hands.

"Maybe, maybe not," I answered, and she

Sherry turned and bent over to rummage through her things. I watched her turn from me, pointing her gorgeous naked ass right at me, and as she searched, I could see right at her winking asshole. It really took my breath away. She had no hair of any kind between her legs, and she had a very cute pussy and asshole. I wanted to touch her, but I restrained myself. Sherry finally turned back to me with a shrug.

"I promise I will pay you back!" She said, and I rolled my eyes. "Fine, what if I give you an extra pose?"

"Come on, the school pays you, not me!" I said.

"Please?" She said as she shrugged her shoulders and squeezed her tits between her arms. "I could show you my tits! A little dance?"

I laughed and shook my head.

She looked at me like a sad puppy.

"Here. I do not have anything to mix with my vodka. Come with me to get a soda in the student lounge," I said, and she agreed. She put on her boots, string panties, crop top, and shorts, and we walked to the glass security door that exited into the elevator lobby.

I stopped and put my hand on the door before turning to Sherry. I withdrew my wallet from my pocket and pulled out five single dollars. Sherry looked at me quizzically.

"What is this?" She asked.

"You will get us something to drink," I said.

"Fine," Sherry sighed.

"Naked. You can wear your boots," I said, and she looked mortified and shocked. I sensed a pink hue in her cheeks along with restrained excitement behind those green eyes of hers.

Sherry flipped her light brown hair over her shoulder.

"Fine," Sherry sighed. Her words sounded sarcastic, but her body language indicated considerable enthusiasm.

It took all of one second before her clothes came off, and she took the money from my hand, giving me all the time in the world to look at her naked voluptuous body, her big round, shapely ass, and her perky, wobbly jugs. As she opened the security door, I stopped her again.

"Wait, I almost forgot. Get us some ice from the ice machine, please," I said and quickly returned from my studio with a small plastic bucket I used for collecting ice when I wanted a drink in the studio.

"Sure," Sherry said with pursed lips, but I could see the smile in her eyes.

She turned, letting her hair swing wide, and giving me a wonderful waft of her perfume, and I watched her wait for the elevator before she got inside and took it down several floors. I could not believe it as I watched her enter the elevator, turn around and press the button, and she put her hands on her hips while she waited for the door to close.

I could barely contain myself, thinking about her going down to the student lounge, purchasing several drinks from the vending machine, all while naked. After what felt like a short eternity, the elevator chimed, opened, and Sherry exited holding the bucket of ice and several cans of soda in her arms.

"Let me in, I got your drinks and ice," she said, waiting for me to open the glass security door.

I smiled and shook my head.

"Come on. I went naked and everything!"

"That was for me to buy you a drink to mix with the vodka. To get back in here, you have to give me something," I said through the door. She looked peeved and turned on at the same time as I watched her nipples harden.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Give me a reason to open the door," I said and crossed my arms over my chest. I saw a hint of a grin on her face as she glared at me, letting me look at her.

Sherry slowly turned her back to me before slowly bending over at the waist to place the ice bucket and cans of soda on the floor, letting me look at her every step of the way. She spun back around to face me with an ice cube in each hand. She moved slowly with the ice starting at her pink lips and sliding over chin and neck, and I saw goosebumps growing over her body. Her nipples looked hard and erect as she slid the ice between her breasts. One cube she slid over her stomach and down over her hairless sex, and she slowly turned around, planting her legs apart as the ice slid over her inner thigh. She swirled it over her upper thigh before pushing it into her ass, and I heard her gasp through the door.

I opened the door and applauded her performance. She spun around to take a bow. Sherry grabbed the bucket in her deliberate way before passing through the security door. We made our way to my studio area where I revealed my bottle of vodka. I threw ice in two cups and poured her a drink.

Before I gave it to her she smirked at me, "What do I have to do to get the drink?"

I looked at her to see if she spoke seriously or sarcastically, but I could not read her.

Before I could say anything, she grabbed at the cup in my hand, but I raised my hands over my head. As tall as she was, I was taller, and tall enough to hold both cups out of her reach. She played along and reached over her head and stood on her toes, and she pushed herself against me and tried to pull my arms down so she could grab a cup. Feeling her big, firm tits pressing into me felt exhilarating and wildly arousing. I finally relented and handed her the cup.

"Let's have a drink and continue with the pose. I have another hour in me I think," I said to her, and she nodded her head while she looked at my work.

"I like how you use the color of the gray paper to do so much. It gives it a softness I really love," Sherry said.

I positioned the pillow for her to sit on the stage, and she slipped off her leather boots and climbed into position.

"What should I do for this one?" She said with her hands on her hips.

"Give me something you would never do in the classroom."

I could see Sherry smiling and trying to cover her mouth with her hand and cup. She took a long gulp and placed the cup on the edge of the stage. She dropped onto the pillow and made herself comfortable. Lying on her back, she raised on knee and spread her other leg so that her spread vulva faced me. I stared right at her as she reach forward with one hand over her stomach while the other hand reached from behind her leg to spread her pussy until I could see her wet, pink red core.

"How about this pose?" Sherry asked as she slowly fingered herself.

"Great pose."

I caught my breath and started my next drawing.

As I drew I could see her cheeks getting redder, her pussy glistening more and more until a small stain grew on the pillow.

"You said earlier you like having people look at you."

"Yes?" Sherry answered.

"I certainly find this pose exciting. How do you like it?" I said.

Sherry did not speak, and she slowly let her mouth fall open while her hands worked together at a regular pace. I watched her quickly bring herself to climax right in front of me while I drew her. Her cheeks grew more and more flush until she threw her head back, and her body tensed. I watched her until she stopped moving and collapsed into the pillow for a brief rest. I drew her in the pose she took as she lay in a relaxed state.

"Great pose, Sherry. Beautiful!" I said as I quickly roughed out another small sketch. She made for a perfect model.

Sherry stepped off the stage for another drink and to inspect my latest drawings. She put on her boots and stood between me and my easel. She seemed impressed with the short sketch I did as she took her little nap on the stage.

"I always wanted to do something more provocative. I used to read Heavy Metal magazine. Ever heard of it?" Sherry said, and I gave her a knowing nod. She smiled back at me. "I liked those covers with alien women in wild poses."

"Thanks for giving me such a hot pose..." I said and trailed off as Sherry turned around to face me with a peculiar expression.

"We should hang out sometime. Maybe we could work out an arrangement? I would really like a drawing or painting from you of me. Could I trade you for it?" Sherry said, letting her nipples touch my arm as she swayed on her feet.

"Or maybe something I could do for you?" She offered, and I had to remind myself to breath as she pushed closer to me. Her big tits enveloped my arm and shoulder and pressed against my chest.

She stepped inside my arm so that my hand rested on her smooth as silk and round ass. I wanted to pounce on her, but she kept pushing against me.

"Maybe something you want me to do for you? Or something you want to do to me? How about we go to the student lounge and work out the details?" Sherry whispered into my ear.

______

After propping open the security door, we took the elevator down to the lounge floor. We kissed, and she let me grope her massive tits and shapely ass in the elevator. She pulled me by the hand, smiling and laughing, making no attempt to cover herself. She pushed me to sit on a sofa while she dropped between my knees with a wild grin on her face.

"I sure hope no one catches me sucking your cock! It would really be sad if you did not get a chance to finish in my mouth!"

In a heartbeat, I buried my cock in her mouth, and she sucked and moaned, slowly tying her hair behind her head while she worked me with her tongue and lips. It took everything in me not to cum immediately, and she worked quickly and thoroughly as she engulfed me from tip to base.

"You have a nice cock, Stanley. Thanks for letting me suck it," she said, and I put my hand on the back of her head. She giggled and kept sucking. Sherry brought an orgasm out of my quickly, but it must have been a large load. She sucked and swallowed for what felt like a minute or two as I came in her mouth. The sight of her completely naked blowing me drove me wild with lust, and the short blowjob did not calm me. I needed more right after the first orgasm, and I spanked her ass.

"I think I might still be horny," I said, and she stood, swallowed, licked her lips and pushed me to lean back in the sofa. She stepped over me and did a partial cartwheel, swinging her long leg over my head and planted herself in the sofa so that her big, round ass stood inches from my face and put her face in my lap. She hungrily returned to sucking my cock, and I just stared at her perfect pussy and asshole inches from my face.

"What's the matter, sweetie?" Sherry said as she slid my cock from her mouth. "Do you want to lick my pussy... or would you prefer licking my asshole?"

My cock surged and grew harder, and she moaned her pleasure as she put me back in her mouth to keep up her sloppy blowjob. I gripped her ass with both hands, putting my index fingers near her asshole and my thumbs plunging into her sopping wet pussy. I heard Sherry moan, and it felt even more amazing on my cock.

I spread her round ass, and I set to work licking her ass. I had never licked ass before, but something called me, compelled me, beckoned me to lick her asshole. Sherry moaned and sighed louder and louder until I felt her pussy twitching and tensing on my thumbs as her juices ran over my hands.

"I'm cumming!" Sherry said in a high-pitched voice, and she gasped as my tongue pushed harder into her asshole while my thumbs toyed with her clit.

"I am going to cum, too," I whispered, and she put her mouth around me again, just in time to catch another thick load erupting from my cock.

She collapsed into my lap.

"Thanks, Stanley. I really needed that. That was really fun!" Sherry said, and she bounced out of my lap before tugging me to my feet. "Come on. We should probably get out of here. It is really late!"

The clock read a few minutes after midnight.

"Maybe I could come by sometime later in the week and collect my drawing? Maybe even pose for it? How about I pick the pose?" Sherry said as we rode the elevator. I still could not believe my eyes as I watched her standing completely naked as though nothing was out of ordinary.

"You really love getting naked, huh, Sherry?"

"My favorite thing. Thanks again," she said as she held her tits in her hands and gently massaged her nipples with her fingers.

Sherry dressed while I watched. She took my phone number, and we walked out of the art building into the night. I walked her home, and she kissed me on the cheek and held me close for a moment.

"Hey, want to see something fun? You have to promise me not to knock on my door. If you do, I will call the police and tell them I do not know you. I want you to walk around that way and watch the window on the right. Stay as long as you want, but once the light goes out, it will be out all night."

How could I say no to this? I walked around the apartment and ended in a dark alley where I could see two windows, and the one on the right was dimly lit. I saw Sherry enter the apartment from the window, and she quickly removed her clothes as she moved through the small apartment.

I could see her greeting her roommate, a cute girl with short black hair and pale skin. The girl was in her bra and thong underwear. Sherry kissed the girl on the cheek before going to the kitchen to get something to drink. She returned, and the girl stood, removed her clothing, and crawled onto the floor giggling all the while. Sherry climbed on top of the girl, and I watched them engage in a wild lesbian 69. My cock surged erect again, and I watched their display. Sherry made sure her ass and pussy faced me, and she even kept the lights on in the room.

I could not believe the sight of it. The girl looked like she knew her way around Sherry, and the girl started moaning writhing with Sherry. I watched them for the shortest fifteen minutes of my life!

The light went dark after Sherry crossed the room.

I sighed and walked home, but my phone buzzed when I reached my apartment. I looked down at the screen to see a message:

"See you this week sometime. I will pay you a visit."

________

Later that week, Sherry did come to my studio. After my painting studio class on Tuesday afternoon, Sherry made her way in the painting studios in the early evening. As I cleaned my last brush, she came in my studio.

"Hello, Sherry."

Sherry said nothing and stripped her shirt, shorts, shoes, and underwear.

"Wow, right to it, huh?" I said, and she giggled as she took to the stage.

"Oops, I almost forgot!" Sherry said and climbed off the stage to retrieve something from her bag. She found a long, purple dildo and lubricant.

"Could you make me look like an alien or something? This could be like a serpent or..." Sherry said as she lubed up the dildo. My thoughts moved quickly as I looked at her jiggling tits as she covered the dildo in lube.

I took a deep breath and readied myself to draw her for several hours. The drawing looked great in the end.