Sherry's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while she was both limp with a boneless feeling and hot with the oil heat and her sexual neediness. Jeff turned her head sideways and offered her his dick to kiss again. She did so, tonguing him, and biting the tip gently. He had both her tits in his hands now and squeezed them rhythmically while pinching her nipples. He leaned over and tried to swallow a breast, then nibbled on the nipple standing out so proudly.

Aaron changed his focus once he finished his end of her formal massage and now had a thumb buried deep in her pussy. Sawing it in and out, he curled his thumb up to scrape against her G spot and was rewarded with her limbs contracting and moans punctuating her spasms. As he slipped out this time he positioned his long, middle finger at her little rosebud and on the next plunge in, both thumb in her pussy and finger in her ass went as deep as they could go. He pinched them together and pulled back developing a cadence of short, sharp jabs that electrified her.

Suddenly Sherry was transported to the shower in her room not an hour.... was that right?....... yeah an hour earlier with her husband's finger and thumb up both chutes at once. She now suspected the frustrated state he left her in was deliberate. She also knew that her desire would be fulfilled this time. She felt a sudden rush of love for the man she'd made a life with that played her so gently, yet pulled her into this direction of sexual abandonment so firmly, setting her on fire again, waking her up. She knew then she was the luckiest woman in the world. As these feelings rocketed through her she came again, with a dick in her mouth, hands mauling her breasts, and another hand filling her nether region with fire, she came and bucked in their expert care.

Sherry nibbled on the dick in her mouth slowly, let it go and said, "God almighty, you boys are gonna kill me."

She looked up into Jeff's face as he smiled down at her and said, "I promise, that's not what we intend to do. However, there is just that one more thing."

She felt the table below splitting and moving apart. She raised her head to see Aaron smiling at her also, as he walked into the large fissure in the table, hefted his mighty tool, and inserted it into her pussy. This was her first sight of his naked, hard dick and it looked huge. As he slowly pushed into her well lubricated and pliable pussy, he deliberately stopped, withdrew, and started in again, stroking, going a little further each time.

"Oh god ...oh god....give it to me....give it all to me," she couldn't help the thrills that coursed through her. Jeff had moved to the side of the table to reach her breast easier with his mouth and got busy. She dropped a hand down and captured his dick absently, her mind on her full pussy. As Jeff worked her tits over and Aaron stroked her pussy, she started bouncing on his dick. She gripped Aaron's right arm with her left, Jeff's dick with her right and started pulling herself on and off the huge pole splitting her in two.

She was starting to squeal and was approaching another climax, when Jeff raised up away from her breasts. She started to protest but Aaron filled the gap Jeff had left and reached down with both arms to put a hand under her butt, one in the middle of her back, and picked her up completely off the table, his dick still plugged solidly into her body. She put her arms around his neck and her legs around his back, jolting fully down onto his massive pole as he stood. The room started slowly spinning but she realized Aaron was slowly turning around until he could sit, where she had just sat on the table. He lowered himself backwards and she rode him down, getting her knees off to the sides, letting go of his neck but staying down on his chest. He began to fuck her again, until she picked it up and started to ride him cowgirl.

"Oh shit, this feels so goddamned good," Sherry was beside herself. As she rocked above him, her breasts hanging, swinging below her, he used his hands to take them and begin to heap more abuse on the sore tips. It only fueled her passion, then .... something more. She felt oil and glanced sideways through slitted eyes and saw Jeff pouring oil on her lower back. As it slid down he quickly captured it with a hand. As she glanced at his dick she saw it too was completely covered in oil. She closed her eyes, turning dropped her head down and continued to pump her hips at Aaron's big dick. She knew what Jeff was doing, what was coming, and she wanted it. She was surprised how badly she wanted it.

Jeff slid his oil filled palm up the crack of Sherry's ass and with the tip of his finger probed her back door. Sherry never missed a beat in the rocking of her hips and he put one, then two fingers in, a little deeper, and helped with her frantic fucking.

"Jeff....Jeff.....please, please, please......," she agonized over the tremors running through her.

"What baby," Jeff said into her ear. "Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me, stick your big dick in my ass....fuck my ass .... please," she begged.

Jeff could feel Aaron's dick with his fingers thru the thin membrane that separated them, looked around Sherry's body to catch Aaron's eye and grinned. With his eyes locked on Aaron's he split his two fingers inside her slippery asshole on either side of the big dick he could feel and ran them in and out her asshole, up and down the dick, quickly, several times, hard. Aaron jerked, moaned and filled Sherry's pussy with come. This was his first time to let loose after all this time and he gushed what felt like quarts of hot come into her.

He stayed hard as a rock as Sherry continued to bounce on the dick spurting come into her pussy. Jeff pulled his fingers out of her ass and positioned himself behind Sherry. As he came up to her body, he first reached around, pulling her up against him, cupping both breasts, pinching both nipples as he bit her neck and chewed on her ear. His rampant hardon was pressed into her back and he made sure she felt his oiled cock sliding against her backbone. She shuddered and started trembling but he wasn't ready for her to come so he quickly let her go. Aaron took her back down into his arms as she quaked and then squealed as Jeff's cock penetrated her ravaged ass and slid home.

"Damn, damn ..... Oh shit, fuck me," she wailed. Her climax hit her hard as the cock in her butt started fucking her. She was so fucking full! Aaron developed a rhythm with Jeff and they began to hammer her. Minutes later they were both coming again and she hadn't yet stopped. The intensity gripped her and she blacked out just long enough for both men to realize it, and then regained her senses and stopped them from pulling away from her.

She reveled in the way it felt to be so full. "Hug me," she whispered back to Jeff as she hugged Aaron. "Let's make this a delicious sandwich," she giggled.

They lay there together, stuffed, satiated, with come in her mouth, pussy and ass and her arms around the two men that had so thoroughly fucked her, she felt alive like she hadn't felt for a long time.

Slowly they stirred, managed to become individuals again without tearing anything, and stood up, on shaky legs for Sherry's part. They all had big grins and she bussed them both soundly as she pronounced herself thoroughly massaged.

They showed her the shower and she wearily cleaned up and dressed herself. When she came out, they were cleaning the room up and all of a sudden she had to wonder, "My God, I didn't think until now. How many times a day do you guys do this?"

John sat out in the main room waiting. He felt sure it was a good sign that he was done before her. He waited a good twenty minutes before he saw her door opening. She came through, not seeing him immediately across the room. Her fatigue was apparent to him. He quickly got up and strode over to her. Her head came up and saw him as he approached.

Her face was unreadable as she groped for the words she wanted. "You, you wonderful man." She pulled him into her embrace, hugging him fiercely. "You are the most wonderful husband I could possibly imagine a woman could have." She kissed him hard, not letting him go.

After a moment he reared back a bit, looked at her and said, "You look like you could use a drink."

"Oh, that sounds so good. A double."

"Ahhh....I'm guessing we won't need to go back to the room for a while."

Sherry laughed out loud. "If you want dear.....I guess we could." She put her arm around his waist and started them walking. "But how 'bout we get a couple of drinks, find an empty umbrella outside, and go look at the beach for a while."