Sherry's Boys Ch. 01: Beginnings

Story Info
Young couple explore their sexual limits and desires.
9.4k words
4.38
37.8k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Beginnings

GERMANY: 1983

I couldn't help but notice that the nurse seemed a little sad as she led my wife and I into the Doctor's consultation room. As we entered she told us to have a seat and the Doctor would be right in to discuss our test results. As she left the room Sherry and I exchanged a hopeful glance and tried to smile at each other. I reached out and grasped her hand and told her not to lose hope, it wasn't over yet.

The Doctor joined us in just a few minutes, took his seat behind his desk, and began looking over our test results. After what seemed like hours, he finally closed our file, looked up at the two of us. I could tell from the look on his face that it wasn't going to be good news, not good at all.

"Well, I am afraid that the results are not as good as we hoped for," he said with true sadness in his eyes.

Sherry and I both gripped the others had even tighter as we simply nodded our heads for him to continue.

"Let's begin with your results Sergeant," the doctor began as he opened my file. "In your medical history you didn't mention ever suffering any severe trauma to your genitals. But my examinations, and the test results, indicate that you did indeed suffer some sort of severe trauma, probably in your youth that has essentially left you sterile."

My whole world crashed down upon me as I digested his words. Frantically I searched my memory, when... how... what... could have happened to cause this. Sherry squeezed my hand even tighter as a show of support. "Is there anything that can be done to correct the problem," I asked hopefully?

"Nothing that is feasible at this time, the damage happened to long ago, and I am afraid is just irreversible, especially under the military medical system."

I just sat there stunned by the news. I guess in the back of my mind I knew that there was something wrong with me physically, but had refused to believe it. As I was getting a handle on my feelings the Doctor turned his attention to my wife.

"Sherry, at 37, you are still producing healthy, viable eggs. There are some issues that need to be taken in account. First of all is that while your eggs are still healthy you suffer from a low grade vaginal infection that will cause a very high mortality in any sperm present. This drastically reduces the possibility of pregnancy and is very difficult to treat effectively. The second is you irregular menstrual cycles."

"What about artificial insemination," I asked hopefully?

"That is an option, using a sperm donor of course; however the military does not provide for that procedure. You could contact a civilian agency, it will be expensive but it would be a solution to both of your physical limitations. And there is always adoption."

The Doctor stood and escorted us to the door, telling us that he wished that he had been able to provide better answers to our infertility issues, and told us to see his nurse for information on artificial insemination programs locally.

To say that we left the clinic somewhat disheartened is an understatement. This was the sadist time in our 6 years of marriage. To be told that we would never have the children we both so desperately desired was such a blow that we both retreated into our own personnel thoughts and hardly even spoke on the long trip back to our home base.

When we got home Sherry said that she was tired and wanted to lie down for a while. She gave me a peck on the cheek and went to our bedroom and closed the door. I don't know why but that was almost as painful as the realization that our childlessness was mainly because of me. I went to the kitchen and made myself a drink and retreated to my easy chair to ponder my options, an idea was forming in my mind as I reflected on our years together...

Sherry and I had been married for 6 wonderful years. We had traveled and explored a large part of Europe during our postings there. Even though she is 5 years older than I am, she has a very youthful and dynamic personality that not only makes her seem younger but attracts people to her side. Short and trim with a beautiful face and sexy body we have enjoyed each other emotionally as well as physically and had experienced a great sex life together.

We both had come from previous marriages, jaded and unsure. I was a career Army Non-Commissioned Officer and Sherry was a Baptist Sunday school teacher when her brother introduced us. We were married just six months after we first met. To say we were a perfect match might be stretching things a bit but we were very compatible.

Born and raised in Texas and Oklahoma Sherry was in awe when we arrived in California where I was stationed. The prim and proper Sunday school teacher started to blossom. When we first met she tended to wear very conservative clothes that hid her charms. It was only when we were in bed that she allowed her sexy inner self to come out.

After six months or so of exposure to the "California" lifestyle, Sherry began to change, and it was a change for the better. Her style of clothes became less conservative and she took more pride in her looks. She began to enjoy the looks that she began to receive from both men and women when she noticed them admiring her looks and vitality.

Our sex life blossomed as well. While sex between us was always good it became even better as she began to lose her inhabitations and expand her horizons. Sex was no longer restricted to just the dark of the bedroom but became more open and exciting.

Sherry made friends easily and was always supportive of others. If one of our friends were in trouble, there was Sherry, right there helping in any way she could. I was always being reminded by friends and even strangers what a lucky man I was to have such a wife and companion in my life. The only cloud in our lives was the lack of children.

That lack was not from lack of trying. While many men, and women, complain that they and their partners have drifted apart as the years go by, Sherry and I grew closer together. When others complain that their sex life has dwindled to once or twice a week or even less I grin to myself and marvel at the fact that Sherry is ready for sex once or twice every day! Sex with her is the best I could ever want. Outgoing and sensuous, willing to experiment and unselfish in her desire to please, she is my dream.

We constantly discovered new aspects of our passion as we grew together; sometimes it was life changing in scope. One of the most surprising happened on one of our annual trips back to Texas to visit Sherry's family. We always drove; it was the only way to afford to make the trip on military pay. We owned a Chevy Malibu station wagon and would drive straight through, sleeping in the car when we had to rest. From California to East Texas took about 32 hours even when we didn't detour to see this or that scenic wonder. It was on one such detour, through South East New Mexico, that we both discovered something new about the other. Actually several things were discovered that day...

NEW MEXICO: 1977

We had been driving for what seem forever along a two-lane highway, headed south. It was a bright spring day and we were both in high spirits. Sherry mentioned that she could use a potty break if we passed a rest area or service station. Now towns were few and far between in this part of New Mexico and it had been awhile since we had passed one and I wasn't sure where the next one was. Sherry assured me that it wasn't critical but that I should try and avoid hitting any bumps unless I wanted her to have an accident in the car.

Mile after mile went by without services. Sherry was fidgeting more and more but was not complaining. I could tell she was in some discomfort and needed relief soon. That is when we passed the sign telling us that the next rest area was 12 miles away. Assuring me that she could make it Sherry urged me to hurry before she sprung a leak.

There were two other cars in the rest area when we pulled in. I drove to the area with the rest room when Sherry let out a strangled groan and pointed to the sign, Rest rooms closed next services 63 miles. There was no way Sherry was going to make it to the next rest area. Since both of the other cars were parked some distance away from the restroom area I suggested that she just step behind the building and take care of business.

"There is no way that I am going to do that," she replied with a look of shear panic on her face. "Something might be out there!"

I thought for a moment and got an idea. The area around the closed restrooms was pretty much screened from the rest of the area by a small cluster of cottonwood trees and plantings. I backed the wagon into a spot so that the passenger side door was on the side away from the other cars in the rest area and would further shield us from the road. I explained this to Sherry and since she really was in need of release she agreed that it was the best we could do.

Taking off her seatbelt, Sherry raised her hips and tugged her shorts off of her hips and slid them off. She looked so sexy, sitting there in her panties and shirt that I started to get a little excited. Then she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her little panties and slid them down and off as well. Now I hadn't expected that but she probably didn't want to get them wet. Sometimes having something to aim is a real plus.

With a last look around she opened her door and got out, squatting with her back to the door she spread her legs wide, giving me a wonderful view of her sweet pussy. Now I have seen a lot of different pussies in my life and had my fair share of them but Sherry has the most perfect pussy I have ever seen. The light brown hair covering her pussy is soft and downy, thin enough to hide little of the glory underneath. The outer lips of her pussy are full, and completely cover her small pink inner lips leaving only the line of her slit to be seen peaking through her hair.

As I watch, she takes her hands and spreads her outer lips apart, exposing her delicate pink inner lips and hooded clitoris to view. I can't take my eyes off of her pussy as, with a sigh, she releases her muscles and allows herself the release she needs. At first it is just a small trickle of urine begins to flow from her to splash on the asphalt of the parking lot adding her sweet moisture to the arid landscape.

Sherry has her eyes closed and is smiling in relief as her stream strengthens. She spreads he legs and pussy even wider to keep from getting any of it on her legs. I have my eyes glued to the erotic scene in front of me, my cock rising to full hardness. I was so intent on Sherry that I didn't know we had company until I heard the crunch of gravel.

I looked in the mirror just as a man stepped from behind the restroom, tucking his cock back into his trousers. He had obviously been taking care of business behind the building. So intent on making himself presentable that he failed to notice Sherry until he was standing less than ten feet from her.

It was so unreal, like the moment was frozen in time. I whispered to Sherry that she had company. Her eyes popped open as she gave a little cry and turned bright red. The flow of pee faltered as she tried to stop it, but refused to stop. Looking back in the mirror if saw that the man, was just standing there watching.

Sherry cried out, "I can't stop!"

That got my attention, and got me moving. I guess I had expected her to just jump in the car and we would speed off but she just stayed there, her legs spread, holding the lips of her pussy open as she continued to empty her bladder. I opened my door and started to get out, wanting to protect her, when she quietly said, "No, its ok! He isn't doing anything but watching; I am almost done anyway."

I was dumbfounded as to her response until I noticed that her nipples were hard and showing through her bra and shirt. My cock gave a lurch as I realized that she was becoming extremely excited by what was happening. I know that it could only have been a few seconds but it seemed like forever until her flow slowed. She tensed and squirted the last little bit free and asked for a tissue. Her hand was trembling, as was mine, as she took the tissue and dried the last drops from her pussy. As she took her hand away I could see that her inner lips were swollen and turning the bright pink that they do when she is really turned on.

I looked in the mirror to check on the man and saw that he had stepped between the trees, which were shielding him from the other cars in the lot and the roadway. He had opened his pants again and had his cock out, his fist wrapped around it, as he continued to openly stare at my wife's exposed pussy. I looked back at Sherry expecting her to get in the car quickly but instead she had turned more towards him, allowing him a better view of her charms as he stroked his cock.

I couldn't react; I just sat there and watched as he masturbated to my wife's exposed pussy. Sherry was breathing hard and had one hand still holding the lips of her pussy open and the other one stroking her trudged nipple. Oh my God! My wife was masturbating as well.

I kept one eye on Sherry and the other on the stranger as he openly stroked his cock. He turned a little so Sherry could see his cock better and began to really stroke it. His eyes never left Sherry and she was totally focused on him. My cock was so hard it actually hurt. I wanted to pull it out and stroke as well but something held me back. I knew that I had to be prepared to protect Sherry if the stranger advanced on her.

As I was watching for any danger I noticed that the man had broken into a great big smile and was nodding his head at Sherry. I quickly looked back at Sherry and saw that she had lifted her shirt and bra so that her breasts were totally exposed. She was literally mauling her breasts with one hand as her other was busy, busy masturbating for this stranger. Her fingers were making wet and squishy sounds as she worked them in and out of her pussy. I had never seen her so excited and was amazed that I was just excited myself maybe more by her doing this for a stranger.

I turned my attention back to the stranger who was stroking his cock harder, getting closer to spewing his load. I was mesmerized by the motion of his hand on his cock. It was as if he was stroking my cock as well. I had not touched mine but it was close to spewing, so close.

Sherry was getting close as well, she was grunting and really pulling at her breasts. Her hand was pounding in her pussy when she started talking, "Oh babe this is so wrong but I can't stop myself. I want to make him cum, I want him to spew his cum just from watching me. Look at that cock, can you see his cock, his beautiful hard cock. See him stroking it just for me. Oh yes, he wants to fuck me, fuck me so hard with his huge cock. It is so big and hard and beautiful."

I couldn't believe my ears! My dear wife was talking about a complete stranger fucking her right in front of me. And all it was doing was making me more excited than ever. As I watched in the mirror the man took a step forward. I quickly looked around and noticed that there was only one car left besides ours. When the other car had left I had no idea but without anyone else there he became bolder. When he took a second and then a third step closer, I began to worry. I called to Sherry.

Without ever taking her eyes off the stranger she replied, "Its' ok babe, he just wants to let me see his big hard cock better, don't you?"

With that I realized that he had continued to move closer until he was standing right at the rear bumper of my car, less than 6 feet from my almost naked, masturbating wife. Then for the first time he spoke...

"Oh yes that is what I want. I want you to see just how hard you have made me. I want to see you cum, and I want to cum for you. You are so sexy! You have the most beautiful cunt I have ever seen. I want you to cum thinking what it would have felt like to have my big fat cock deep inside your cunt. Spreading those lips wide and stretching your tiny cunt wide as I fuck you hard, deep, and fast."

"Oh yes, that is what I want. I want you to leave remembering what my cunt looked like and smelt like as I watched you cum. Oh fuck I need to be naked!"

Sherry ripped her bra and top off the rest of the way and spread herself even wider as she increased her tempo. Grunting as she pounded her cunt with her whole hand. From the angle I was at I couldn't see what she was doing but I could smell and hear it.

Then I found my voice, "That's right Babe, fuck your cunt for us. Let us see you cum, just for us. Imagine what that cock, that big hard cock, would feel like as it spread your little lips and entered your hot slippery cunt. You know you are right, that is a big beautiful cock he has. And you are the one that made it hard and you are the one that is going to make it cum all over you."

I had no idea why I said that, but once I said it I knew that is what I wanted to see.

Sherry's head whipped around, her eyes glassy from lust, her hand never stopping, "Can I, can I let him cum all over my body. Can I feel his hot cum as he showers my naked body with it?" Then she turned towards the stranger, "Do you want to cum on me, spray my naked body with your cum. Do you cum a lot, are your balls full of cum just for me? Show me, show me your big heavy balls, brimming with your cum. Show me!"

I wanted to be closer so I got out of the car, mover around o her side of the car, and watched as he unfastened his pants and let them fall to the ground followed by his boxers. If I hadn't been so excited I might of felt jealous of his size and of the power he held in his fist. He looked at me with a question in his eyes.

"Go ahead, give her what she wants, cover her in your cum."

"That is what I want," Sherry cried, "Come closer so I can see you better, so I can see those big beautiful balls get ready to shower me with your juice."

He stepped closer to her. He was now standing only a foot away from my wife, His massive cock just inches from her face. He was really pumping now and his cock was all shiny from all of the precum dripping from its huge head.

Then my mouth opened again and out comes, "You want to feel them don't you Babe. You want to hold his balls in your hand as he cums for you, don't you?"

"Oh yes! That is what I want. What I wanted as soon as I saw his cock. I want to hold his balls and even his cock as he covers me in his cum. I have never been this close to such a big cock. I love you and your cock is just right for me but I just have to wrap my hands around this. I need to feel the power as I make him cum just for me."

My wife reached up and cupped his balls in her hand. They were huge and spilled out either side. He let out a groan and again looked at me making sure that I was ok with everything.

"Oh their so hot and so heavy, heavy with cum that you are saving just for me. Go ahead, I am ready for you to cum, cum just like you would if you had that monster buried deep in my tight little pussy. Show me how much cum you would empty inside my hungry little cunt. Make me regret that I didn't just lie back here on the ground and let you fuck me till I died."

That was too much for the stranger, with one more stroke of his fist, his balls contracted as his first shot leapt from his cock and landed right in Sherry's face. He dropped his cock and placed his hands on the door to steady himself as another blast of cum erupted from his cock and landed on her chin and dropped to her tits. Sherry took a hold of his cock and started stroking it for him. String after string flew from that beautiful cock and covered my wife from head to knees in long wet ropes of white gold.

Sherry gathered some in one hand and massaged it onto her clit. As soon as she touched her bud she came. Her scream echoed across the open range. Even while she was cumming she was still stroking his cock, still milking more of his cum onto her already covered body. That is when I realized that I had cum as well. My shorts were soaked with my own cum. I could feel it running down my legs as I watched her stroke him till he was empty.