Sherry's Boys Ch. 01: Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were focused on her hand as it gripped his cock. Her tiny little hand seemed even smaller when compared to his cock. Then she did something that I just couldn't believe she would ever do. She leaned forward and milked the last drops of cum from his cock right onto her extended tongue. Then she slowly licked the head of his cock, just one lick, but what a lick it was. His cock was way too big for her to try and suck but that is just what I was hoping she would do.

Still holding his cock with one hand, Sherry got to her feet and moved closer to him, close enough that his softening cock was resting against the matted hair covering her pussy. He was still long and somewhat hard and I could just picture that cock splitting her lips wide and entering her cunt. As I watched, and waited, she rose up on her toes and kissed him warmly. Her breasts were mashed against his shirt, smearing him with his own cum. He wrapped his arms around her, gripped her ass, and pulled her tight into his groin. I knew that his cock was hanging down along the length of her slit, only a fraction of an inch from her hungry pussy.

I stood there and watched as they embraced tightly. Sherry was moving herself up and down, allowing his shaft to spread her outer lips and rub along her clit. After several minutes he lifted her higher off the ground and Sherry spread her legs to grip his hips better as he pulled her tight to his groin. I thought that all it would take is a little change of the angle and I would be watching my wife take his cock into her pussy. My own cock began to thicken again as I realized that I wanted it to happen, I wanted her to let this total stranger fuck her. I wanted to see her give him the pleasure that she gave me almost every day. I stood there watching and waiting while she continued to kiss him passionately, waiting to see if she would take the final step.

Sherry was moaning and thrusting her pussy against his groin, looking just like she was letting him fuck her. But at the angle they were at, even with his length, I didn't think he would be able to penetrate her cunt but I was really hopping he would. I wanted to see her pleasure herself on his meat.

They continued like this for several more minutes before Sherry broke the kiss and rested her head on his chest as she continued to rub his cock along her slit. "Oh how I would love to feel your big fat cock deep inside me right now, fucking me right in front of my husband, but I just can't do that," she told him. "I know that it would be fantastic and we all would enjoy it, but I just can't. I hope you understand and don't think me a tease but we really need to be on our way."

With that said she stepped away and I could see that his cock was pretty hard from all the stimulation and friction. The head was wet and shiny with what must have been a mixture of precum and her wetness. It had probably been rubbing across the opening to her pussy even as they were kissing. Sherry grabbed a towel from the back seat and spread it over her side of the seat. Bending at the waist to do it gave both of us a perfect view of her lovely ass and her dripping pussy that was actually gapping open quite a bit. She took her seat in the car and lay back in her seat and closed her eyes.

The stranger bent and pulled his boxers and trousers up. Quickly he finished dressing and turned to me, and stuck out his hand. "You are the luckiest man alive to have a woman like that." He said with a grin. "I drive by here every day and I will never be able to drive by again without getting a hard on just remembering her. Thank you, thank you both."

Within moments he was in his car and driving out of the rest area. I suddenly realized how exposed we had been and how dangerous the whole situation had been. Sherry seemed to have drifted off to sleep so I picked up her bra and shirt put them next to her and gently closed her door.

As I walked around the car I realized that I had to pee as well. Looking around to make sure we were alone I stepped behind the building and released my own torrent of pee. As I walked back to the car I marveled that we hadn't been arrested or worse. Looking at my watch I saw that we really had only been there about 30 minutes, amazing.

When I got back into the car I found that Sherry wasn't asleep like I had thought. She was slowly rubbing a finger up and down her slit as she used her other had to wipe up the gobs of cum that hadn't yet dried. While I watched she found a very wet puddle of cum, under her left breast. Running a finger along it she gathered it and then, her eyes locked with mine, she brought her finger to her lips and licked it clean.

"Mmmm...Delicious," she said with a sexy smile. "I hope you aren't upset with me. I don't know what came over me; it was like I became another person. I just couldn't stop myself."

As she talked she kept gathering the remains of his cum from her naked body with her fingers and licking them clean. I couldn't stop watching her eat that man's cum. Every time she stuck a finger in her mouth I didn't see a finger, I saw that big fat cock sliding between her lips.

"I tried to warn you as soon as I saw him."

"I know babe, just like I tried to stop peeing and get in the car, but it was like my pussy had a mind of its own. As soon as I looked into his eyes and saw the raw desire there my pussy just flooded. I am sorry but no one, not even you my love, has ever made me get that wet that fast."

Another gob of cum went into her mouth. "And when he pulled out that magnificent cock I knew that I had to see if I could make him cum. I lost all sense of time or reason. All I could see was that cock with his hand stroking it because of me."

"It was awesome wasn't it," I asked, as she gathered more cum from the matted hair on her pussy. "I thought that you were going to let him fuck you there at the end. Were you?"

"Oh I wanted to. I really wanted to see what it would feel to be filled like that. You know that I have only ever been with two men in my life, you and my first husband. Both of you are about the same size and I love how your cock makes me feel and how nice it fits in my pussy, but his cock was something else. When he first pulled it out of his pants I almost came right then. Would you have let him fuck me if I had asked?"

"Yes I would have if that is what you wanted. I was so turned on that I couldn't take my eyes off you as you rubbed your slit along his cock. I should have been jealous or angry or something but all I could feel is how sexy you were and how excited I was. And yes, even if you hadn't asked, I would have really enjoyed watching him fuck your little pussy with that cock."

"You would? You would have let me do it right here? Oh God, do you think we can catch up with him?" Then she broke out in a laugh. "If I had known you were ok with it I really would have let him fuck me, or should I say I would have fucked him. While we were kissing, his cock was getting hard again and was sliding between my lips and right up against my cunt. I could have let him in at any time, just a slight movement of my hips and his cock head would have popped right in. Oh I wish I had known; I so much wanted to be fucked by that big, fat, beautiful cock. And you would have let me, you wanted me to let him fuck me and fill me with a big load of hot juicy cum didn't you,"

"Yes I did! I wanted him to bury his cock deep into your pussy and fuck you like there was no tomorrow. Fuck you to one screaming orgasm after another until he unloaded again. Unloaded deep inside you and filled you to overflowing until it ran from your pussy like water."

"Oh God, I cumming...Fuck...Fuck...," she screamed as her body bowed in the seat. The muscles of her neck stood out as she thrashed and moaned and bounced on her hand that was still in her cunt.

"That's right babe, cum, cum just like you would have if you had went ahead and let him fuck you. Can you feel his cock stretching your tiny pussy even now? Can you feel him pulse as he shoots rope after rope of hot, searing cum, right into your womb? Can you feel his massive balls against your ass as he grinds his hips against you to make sure you will always remember him, and want him to come back to him and do it again and again?"

"Yes...yes...yes...That is what I want. I want to feel that cock filling my pussy with his seed, filling me like I have never been filled before."

With that final word Sherry collapsed back into her seat, eyes closed and a beautiful smile on her lips. She still had her hand between her legs which were trembling with the intensity of her orgasm. I watched her for a few minutes as she drifted off into a peaceful sleep. I reached over the seat and grabbed a blanket to cover her naked body, started the car and headed for Texas...

GERMANY: 1983

The sound of the bedroom door roused me from my thoughts. I heard Sherry's footsteps in the hall and then the sound of the bathroom door closing with a click. That is in itself was a bad sign. We were so open and comfortable with each other we never closed that door when it we were alone. I knew she must really want to be left alone.

Realizing that I was sitting there holding an empty glass I got up and went to get a refill. Stopping by the bathroom door I knocked lightly, "Are you ok," I asked?

"I'm ok," was her only answer.

"I'm here if you need to talk, or whatever," I offered.

There was no answer to my offer. I refilled my glass and returned to my chair. It was several minutes before I heard Sherry leave the bathroom, shuffle across the hall, and return to the bedroom, without even looking in my direction. I was deeply saddened by this; we had always been able to talk out our differences and had very few real arguments in our 6 years of marriage. Our marriage had survived, and even strengthened, where others would have failed.

As I sat there alone a possible solution to our situation was forming in my mind but I was unsure how or even if, I should propose it to Sherry. Shortly my thoughts once again returned to that trip to Texas...

NEW MEXICO: 1977

The miles flew by as we headed south, on highway 285, towards Roswell New Mexico. As we neared the junction of highway 70, I gently shook Sherry awake so she could get dressed before we entered the city. She woke up with a smile on her face, kicked the blanket off and stretched her naked body like a big sexy kitten, which come to think of it she is.

I explained to her that we were only about 10 miles from town and that she had better get some clothes on before we got there. Finishing her stretch she returned her seat to the upright position but didn't seem in any hurry to get dressed. She reached into her bag and retrieved a couple of moistened wipes that she always had on hand when we traveled. Opening one she leaned forward to see her face in the visor mirror and began trying to clean up the evidence of the strangers cum from her face, neck and upper chest.

Her breasts were perked up and her nipples hardening as she tried to clean herself. She looked awesome even with the dried streaks of cum smeared on her body. I kept taking quick glances away from the road to watch my lovely naked wife. Finally she sat back in her seat and put the wipe in the trash.

"Well, that will just have to be good enough for now; I kind of want to wear the rest for awhile anyway. He sure carried quite a load, didn't he," she said with a sexy grin?

"That he did," I replied as I had to pull into the left lane to pass a truck. I slowed a bit to give her a chance to cover up but she just sat there totally exposed to the driver as we eased up even with his cab. Keeping one eye on the road I watched as Sherry stroked her hardening nipples. Sherry was obliviously enjoying the freedom and excitement of the whole situation.

As we passed the truck and pulled back into the right lane, Sherry sighed and ran her hands through her cum matted pubes. "You really do enjoy exposing yourself don't you," I asked with a grin?

"I guess I really do, though I have never even thought about it until today. I really liked it when I made him want me so bad, I felt so sexy!"

"You are, don't I tell you that all the time," I asked?

"Yes, but you have to, you are my husband! But he didn't have to say anything, his big hard cock said it all...loud and clear," she replied.

"Well you are going to have a lot more talking to you in about a minute if you don't cover up!" I told her as I slowed for the first signal in 40 miles.

Sherry quickly grabbed her top and pulled it on. "I think I will just skip the bra for now if you don't mind," she said with a wink? Then picking up her shorts, she slipped them on her legs and pulled them up, "And the panties as well!"

She picked up her bra and panties and dropped them in the back seat just as the truck we had passed pulled up next to us as we waited for the signal to change. Sherry recognized the truck and waved at the driver then let her seat down and pulled her top up to expose her breasts. I couldn't see the driver but he must have signaled her to lower her shorts as well because she started nodding her head and did just that. Not all the way but just far enough to show him her mound.

The light turned green and we pulled away from the truck. Sherry straightened her clothes and returned her seat to the upright position. It was mid afternoon and traffic was slightly heavy as we made our way towards highway 380 which would take us to our destination.

Sherry asked, "Can we afford to spend the night here instead of driving straight through? I really could use a shower and a good fuck!"

What red blooded male could resist that offer? "Sure, I think we can do that. Just be sure to call ahead and let your brother know we won't be in till tomorrow sometime."

"No problem, they aren't planning anything special for us, but I am...."

I had been in sensual overload for several hours and a night in a bed buried in her pussy sounded very good to me. I pulled in to the Budget Inn at 21st Street and got us a room for the night. As soon as I parked the car Sherry grabbed the room key and rushed to open the door. By the time I got to the, still open, door with our bags, I found her top by the door and her shorts a step further on and a glimpse of her naked ass as she stepped into the bathroom.

I put our bag on the bed and closed the door, and the drapes. The room was the standard layout, Table with two chairs by the window, the big double bed flanked by nightstands and hanging lamps. On the opposite wall the long chest of drawers with the TV securely mounted to it and a door that must connect to the next room. At the back of the room was an open rod for hanging up clothes and a makeup area with low counter, mirror and chair. To the right a door led into the small but functional bathroom,

Following her lead, I started stripping out of my clothes as I joined her in the bathroom. The toilet flushed just as I entered and Sherry stood in front of the mirror, her fingers tracing the remaining cum stains on her breasts and belly. She had a wistful look in her eyes, almost sadness, which made me worry that she regretted what had happened.

I was naked, except for my underwear, when I stepped behind her and wrapped my arms around her to hold her tight. I kissed her neck, right behind her ear, right where she likes it and was rewarded with a little smile as she backed her ass against me. "I love you so much," I told her, meaning it with all my heart.

"You do, don't you? Even after what I did today? Acting like a wanton slut and cheating on you, lusting after another man, another cock!" She cried as a single tear made its way down her cheek.

Holding her even tighter I said firmly, "Of course I still love you! I was as much a part of what happened today as you. Maybe I should have stepped in before things went too far but it looked like you were discovering a whole new side of your sexual desires. You weren't acting like a wanton slut you were being human. What woman, when presented with that magnificent cock wouldn't have wanted to have it?"

I took one of her hands and placed it on my underwear, which were still stiff with my own cum. "Would I have cum like this if I hadn't enjoyed seeing you with him? I didn't even touch my cock; I came just from the sight of you making him shoot his load on your sexy body."

"Really, you came just from watching us? You really did like watching me with him? So I learned that I like showing my body to others and you learned that you like to watch me do it. I guess that we are just a couple of perverts!"

"I guess we are sexy lady," I replied as it ran my fingers along the dried remains of his cum that surrounded her nipples. "He sure gave you a good coating didn't he? That is when I came, when you were holding his cock in your little hand as he spewed his load."

I ran my hands down over her tummy and into the matted hair over her pussy, gently working my fingers through to her slit beyond. When I looked in the mirror I could see that she was still sad and looking like she was going to burst into tears at any second. "What is the matter Babe?"

"I feel guilty," she sobbed.

"I just explained to you that there is nothing to feel guilty about. I am ok with everything."

"I didn't tell you the truth about everything!"

"Oh..."

"When I was kissing him and he was rubbing his cock against my pussy I wanted him to fuck me so bad."

"I know, you told me that. Besides I told you that I was wishing that you would let him go ahead and fuck you for real," I replied as l slid my fingers between her outer lips and found her to be very wet and slick.

"Well when he picked me up and held me against him his cock was right against my vagina, I know I shouldn't have done it, but I wanted to so bad that...that...I let him get the head of his cock inside my pussy."

"You mean you let him fuck you?"

"Well he wasn't really fucking me...at first. The head just stretched me open and when I relaxed it popped inside. Oh God it felt so good to be stretched tightly around his cock. I wanted him deeper; that was why I wrapped my legs around him to pull him even deeper inside my cunt. He wasn't really hard but I was able to get enough inside to rub my clit along his length. I knew that it was wrong to let another man's cock inside me but it felt so good to have him there stretching me, using me, and I hoped, fucking me! As I rocked back and forth on his cock it started to get hard and more and more of it pushed its way deeper inside my hungry pussy. I was so wet that it slid in very easily and that made it all the better. It felt wonderful and thrilling to be fucked by a total stranger. But I was afraid that you would be upset with me for allowing him to fuck me like that, so, even though it felt so good to feel him getting harder filling my pussy more than I have ever been filled before, I pulled myself off of that glorious cock."

"You had his cock that far inside you while you were kissing him? Oh I wish I could have seen it. Seen your pussy stretched by that cock. God how would you ever have been able to take the whole thing? I thought that he might be able to penetrate your pussy a little but to get deep enough for you to feel that full, what would it have felt like if he had been able to lay you down in the back of the car and really fuck you? Could you have taken it all?"

"Oh yes, I would have done anything to have it all. I will do anything to be filled like that again!"

My cock gave a mighty lurch as I heard my sweet wife telling me that she wanted me to let her fuck other men. "Are you telling me that you want to get other men to fuck you?"

"YES...That is what I am asking! I want to feel like I felt today, again and again, as often as you will let me. I still love only you bit my pussy lusts for more cocks and it wants you to help it find them. I want to try all shapes and sizes of cocks to make up for what I have missed. I don't want to be prim and proper any more. I want to know what I have missed. And I know now that you enjoyed watching me and I enjoyed doing it right in front of you like that because I felt safe with you there watching me. I just wish that I had been willing to finish what I started. I want to make men lust after me, want me, and fuck me!"