Sherry's Boys Ch. 01: Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in total shock by her admission that she had let him fuck her and wanted me to allow, no help, her get fucked again. Shocked but excited beyond anything I had ever imagined. I looked at her in the mirror as I worked my fingers through her slit to her pussy and inserted my finger. Her hungry box sucked my finger inside with a wet plop.

"If that is what you want Babe then that is what you get!" I said with a growl. "But first some rules!"

"Anything, anything you want just so I can feel like that again!

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and dropped my briefs. Taking my cock in my fist I slid it down along her crack. She knew what I wanted or thought she knew. Bending forward she opened herself to my cock as it pressed into her. Bracing herself on the counter she spread her ass and as my cockhead touched her anus she started to push back against me. But that is not what I wanted right then. I slid the head lower and with an upward thrust I entered her pussy in one long stroke.

Her feet actually left the floor as my groin contacted her ass. I immediately pulled back and thrust again, this time eliciting a deep groan from her as she responded to my urgent need for release. "First rule; promise me that you will never lie to me about your sexual actions. No matter how trivial I want to know the truth about what you are doing."

"Agreed," she answered with a grunt!

"Second rule; if you want to have sex with a stranger, you will always ask me first and let me be there to watch if I want to and to make sure that you are safe. I don't want to have to worry that you will be hurt or abused."

"Absolutely, I want you to watch, and to protect me!"

"Third rule; If you want to have sex with someone who knows us in any way, you will be careful not to do anything that will put yours or my reputation in danger, or theirs either."

"I wouldn't think of doing that!"

"Fourth and final rule; if I say no, for any reason, you won't argue, you will just trust and abide by my decision."

"Anything you say my love as long as you will still love me like this when I need it."

"Oh that reminds me, rule five; you will never deny me the same freedom that I am giving you."

"Oh, so you want me to let you fuck other women as well?"

"It only seems fair, don't you agree?"

"Yes, as long as the same rules apply to you as to me."

"Agreed," I grunted as I continued to fuck her pussy.

We fuck like this often because in this position her clit is mashed against the hard surface of the counter as I pound her from behind, and she always has a quick and violent orgasm from the intense pressure.

Looking in the mirror I could see that she was close, very close. I put more power in my thrusts and was rewarded by the gripping of her cunt as she began to cum. Her orgasm triggered my own as I sent scalding bursts of seed deep into her. I continued working my cock in and out of her until I was week in the knees. I pulled out with a plop and sat on the toilet to get my breath.

Sherry eased herself off the counter, where she had ended up with my hard thrusting, and straddled my lap. Sitting down facing me like that, my cum was draining out of her onto my thighs. "Would you fuck me now if that was someone else's cum dripping out of my freshly fucked pussy? Would you eat my pussy even then?"

I thought about it for a moment, a long moment "If you wanted me to, I think I would," I answered.

"That shows me just how much you love me, how much you would be willing to do to satisfy me."

We sat there like that and cuddled, kissed and basically made out, for awhile. Then my bladder decided that it needed to empty itself. The sound of my pee splashing in the bowl seemed very loud and Sherry smiled at the sound. "It sounds like someone had to piss pretty badly."

Sherry never used the word piss, ever. Anything to do with bodily waste was talked about it was just pee and poop. Her being so open today and letting me watch her pee was very out of the norm. I have always found the thought of water sports to be exciting but every time I brought it up all I got was no way, that is yucky!

With a wicked smile, Sherry said, "The sound of that just makes me want to piss so bad that I don't think I can hold it."

The next thing I knew I felt the warm splash as she started to piss on my lap. The first stream hit my pubes and trickled down over my cock and balls as they dangled in the bowl. The feeling of her warm flow immediately brought life back to my sagging cock as her flow strengthened. Sherry leaned back, just a little, so I could see her pussy with the stream of golden liquid splashing on my groin and stomach. It was so exciting that she would do such a thing for me, something that she had found to be so repulsive.

I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and so did my cock! Even before she stopped my hard cock was pressing against her. Hard and wet he wanted in. Sherry must have felt it because I saw her tense and the stream of piss stopped. Sliding back some more she reached down and grabbed my dripping cock and guided it into her cunt that was dripping as well.

When I was fully seated she released her flow again and I was rewarded with a wonderful feeling of warmth as her piss pooled at the base of my cock and then over flowed to run off my hanging balls. In the position we were in, Sherry had to do all the work. She started slowly, rocking her hips back and forth, causing my cock to move in and out of her gripping cunt. The good thing was that I had my hands free to explore her body to my heart's desire. I slid one hand between us and fingered her clit. When I pulled it out it was wet with her piss. I looked her right in the eye and licked her wetness from my fingers.

"Was that good Baby, she asked? "Did you enjoy tasting my piss, you naughty boy. Put your hand back down there and I will make you some more."

I returned my hand to her pussy. Sherry strained and I was rewarded with a fresh trickle of piss over my fingers. I brought them to my mouth and began to lick them clean when Sherry surprised the shit out of me by partaking of them as well. Then she used her hand to gather another bit and licked her own fingers clean. "Mmmm...she moaned, that is so nasty, but so good. Maybe later I will let you return the favor!"

What a day it had turned out to be...

Neither of us was ready to cum again so we just savored our intimate joining until gravity and exhaustion pulled my weakening cock from her. "Oh...Is my poor baby all worn out already? Maybe we should go out later and find a nice big strong cock to take his place, maybe...several!" Sherry teased me as she stood, on shaking legs and turned to the shower.

We took our turns in the little shower, Sherry first, and then slipped into bed for a regenerative nap. Before drifting off to sleep we talked calmly about what had happened that day. We discussed how dangerous sex with strangers was and how we had taken a real chance letting our stranger fuck her unprotected. We both decided that it was a good thing that they didn't go the whole way since Sherry was not on any type of birth control. I suggested that it might be a good idea to purchase some condoms to keep around in case something like today ever happened again. Sherry agreed but told me to be sure to get assorted sizes because he would have needed an extra extra-large one for sure and she planned on trying all shapes and sizes.

We were spooned nicely, my cock resting against the cheeks of her ass and my hand resting on her hips as we both drifted off to sleep.