Sherry's Test Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The arrogant bastard does have a point. I very well might,' thought Nancy.

"I don't know, Sir," said Nancy truthfully.

"Well let's find out, shall we?" said Harvey as he placed both his hands on her panties and slowly started inching them down. He alternated his glances at her slowly but increasingly exposed bush and her flushed face almost pleading to get it over quickly.

Slowly, inch by inch, her bush came into view as her panties rested on her thighs. Nancy continued to look at Harvey's excited face as he soaked in the sight of her charms.

He put his face real close to her pussy and stared at it with the joy of a teenager looking at his first pussy. Unlike Sherry, Nancy had a full bush but Harvey could still see the outlines of her pussy lips.

Nancy rolled her eyes at his puerile joy but a part of her was happy at her adversary's admiration. Her audience immensely enjoyed the sight of the naked Nancy standing with her hands on her head and breasts thrust out, rolling her eyes. It made her all the more seductive and they couldn't wait for their turn.

Harvey woke up from his reverie and proceeded to peel down her panties completely off her leg, stood up and enthusiastically waved it in her air like a triumphant victor.

Some in the audience applauded Harvey and Nancy again rolled her eyes much to the enjoyment of her audience.

Roberts motioned Harvey to get on with it and Harvey made Nancy step back in her panties and slowly pulled it up.

"Was that good for you too, Nancy sweetheart?" asked Harvey and Nancy again instinctively stuck out her tongue.

Next was Mike who went about his task and looked as if he was going to cream in his pants.

The women colleagues except for Kathy passed their turn.

Like Harvey, Ernie relished every second of his turn. Like Harvey, Ernie too taunted her about her feminism.

Wayne and Tim had good natured fun as did practically every member of the staff.

Roberts saved himself for the last, wanting to pocket the panties.

"So, Nancy. Before today, did you ever think you would be stand before your Principal and beg him to peel down your panties and look at your feminist pussy?" asked the Principal following the routine set by Ernie and Harvey.

"No Sir. I never did, Sir. I resent authority, Sir," added Nancy again saying more than necessary and increasing her humiliation.

'Why do I keep doing this?' thought the exasperated Nancy.

"So the snooty, feminist anti-authoritarian bitch is going to beg an authority figure to pull down her panties and look at her pussy," gloated the Principal, seizing the obvious plot-line opened up by Nancy.

"Freud would have had something to say about that," he added.

"Yes Sir. Positively Freudean Sir," said Nancy in a lame attempt to make the situation appear like a normal academic discussion.

"So go ahead and beg," instructed the Principal.

"Please, Mr. Principal Sir. Please pull down my panties and look at my naked pussy, Sir. I will be extremely humiliated at having an authority figure like you do that Sir. And since you haven't spanked me Sir, I also beg you to humiliatingly spank me in front of all my colleagues, Sir," she added much to her own chagrin. Was she so drunk with the head-rush of her humiliation that she was begging for more, she wondered.

The whole room sat in stunned but eagerly excited silence. Sherry exclaimed, "Nancy!"

Nancy shrugged her shoulders and looked up at the ceiling wishing that the floor would swallow her. Her confusion at her mixed emotions was very evident to herself as the whole room. Until now, a lot of her colleagues had hated her for snootiness and sharp tongue but now they felt themselves warming up to her.

"It is Ok, Nancy Sweetheart," said Sherry as she walked over and hugged the bare breasted Nancy.

Nancy was grateful for this expression of unconditional love.

The Principal took his seat in front of her and proceeded to slowly pull down her panties, relishing the slow appearance of her pussy as the panties rested around her thighs.

"You need your bush trimmed. You are an ex-feminist, or should I say a reformed feminist now and you don't need to make political statements with your pubic hair," said the Principal uncharitably and Nancy bowed her head in shame.

He then stood up and swiveled Nancy around so she was now exposed to the whole room in all her naked glory. The panties resting at her thighs accentuated her nudity and Nancy looked incredibly alluring as she stood looking at her colleagues with her hands clasped on her head.

He peeled her panties completely off her legs and pocketed it and then turned her around once more to face the mirror and asked her to lean over the table a little. Both her breasts and her bush were visible in the mirror as the Principal started slowly spanking her.

"One thank you, Mr. Principal Sir. May I please have another," started Nancy.

"Ten, thank you, Mr. Principal Sir," said Nancy expecting it to be the last one but the Principal said, "beg for then more."

"May I please have ten more spanks, Principal Sir," begged Nancy.

And the Principal gave her ten more. Even though everyone had spanked her gently, her ass was still a little red.

Nancy waited for her last humiliating task of the day.

"Ok Nancy. I want you to crawl over to Ernie and beg him for the bra," commanded the Principal.

Despite expecting it, Nancy blushed at this humiliating command, bowed her head in shame and started her slow crawl.

"As usual, I want you making eye contact with whoever is in front of you, Nancy," instructed the Principal.

Nancy turned red and noticed all the eager males standing in line before she could get to Ernie. She would have to make eye contact with each of them and acknowledge the fact that they were witnessing her humiliating, naked crawl.

She wanted to slap the smirk off some of their faces but she was regrettably in no position to do so.

She finally got to Ernie. Ernie, much to the amusement of her colleagues, made her kneel in front of her with her hands in the air like a dog and beg for her bra.

Nancy was mortified on hearing this degrading command, but went through with it, her face red and pussy throbbing madly.

Ernie handed her the bra and Nancy put it on as swiftly as she could and waited for the next instruction.

"Now crawl to your best friend, Sherry and beg her for the blouse using your begging dog's pose.

Nancy sniffed and crawled and kneeled in front of her best friend. Sherry hurriedly gave her the blouse, knelt down and kissed her forehead affectionately.

The blouse was short and did nothing to cover her ass or her pussy.

"Now crawl to me and beg for your panties," instructed the Principal.

Nancy again crawled past her male colleagues, eager to soak in every sight of her and increase her humiliation by looking in her eyes and watching her mortified expression.

The Principal let her kneel with her upturned hands for a few moments before giving it to her.

"Stand up and pull your panties slowly up, so that the whole room can watch you doing it," he said.

Nancy wondered if there was any end to her ordeal and watched her colleagues look at her pulling her panties up.

She then proceeded to crawl to Wayne and beg for her trousers.

The fully clad Nancy finally stood and faced her tormentors.

"So everyone is invited to my house on Friday immediately after work. I will be providing Pizza, Beer and Wine but feel to bring something else if you would like. Nancy, I take it that you are volunteering on Friday too?" said the Principal.

Nancy looked at Sherry and saw her pleading eyes and turned to the Principal and said "Yes, Sir" and bowed her head again in shame.

12