Sherry's Test Ch. 09

Story Info
The rest of the third week of punishment.
3k words
4.49
57.2k
12

Part 9 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

Just in case it wasn't obvious before, this story is pure fantasy and bears no resemblance to any person or real-life events.

As usual, comments/feedback/votes are appreciated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wednesday, 3 PM again and Nancy again volunteered to give Sherry a break.

Principal Roberts however knew how much Nancy enjoyed her public humiliation and made her beg to be allowed to volunteer. She was made to go kneel in front of Harvey, her nemesis, and beg to take Sherry's place. And then she was made to kneel in front of Sherry and beg her for the privilege of taking her place.

Nancy did both the tasks flushed with shame and excitement. She was put through the paces again and spanked and teased and taunted.

Roberts was upset that Nancy had still not trimmed her bush.

After the spankings were over, he said, "Nancy, now you are going to be punished for not trimming your bush as promised. Sit back on this chair and drape your legs around the arms of the chair."

Nancy gasped at the mental image of what she would look like spread out like that.

"Please, Sir. I will trim my bush before the next session. Don't make me do this," pleaded Nancy.

"It's too late for that. You knew from your experience last time that you would get a de-merit for this and still stubbornly refused to comply. You did not have to volunteer and yet brazenly volunteered. I can only surmise from this that you secretly enjoy the added humiliation you incur because of this," said the Principal astutely.

Nancy could not deny this and hung her head in shame.

"Well, Nancy? You are going to incur extra punishments for every minute you delay," said Roberts.

Nancy rushed to the chair and sat in the gynecological position as directed. She looked at Sherry and from Sherry's embarrassed face, realized the sight she must be presenting to all her colleagues. What had possessed her to volunteer today, she wondered.

"Now, beg your colleagues one by one to come and take a good look at your gaping pussy," commanded the Principal.

Nancy started with her friend Sherry. And then Matt. She was terribly embarrassed at having her best friend's lover see her exposed like this but Matt had the decency to keep a wooden expression and his turn passed quickly.

She saved the worst ones for the last.

"Principal Roberts, please come over and take a good look at my gaping pussy," she begged.

Principal Roberts came over and Nancy was careful enough to maintain eye contact with him as he stared hypnotized by her completely exposed pussy.

"Next time, you come to a session without trimming your bush, we will shave it off in public," said the Principal.

Nancy winced at that thought but continued with her ordeal.

"Jeff, will you please come over and take a good look at my shamelessly exposed pussy," said Nancy.

And then it was Ernie. Finally, "Harvey, my arch enemy, will you come over and humiliate me by looking at my completely exposed pussy," said Nancy.

Harvey came over and predictably rubbed in the humiliation by making her acknowledge the humiliation a few times.

"Are you shamelessly turned on by this and dripping wet?" asked Harvey.

"Come and see for yourself, Harvey sir," said Nancy now wildly and openly wallowing in her own debasement.

Harvey came over and stuck his finger in her glistening pussy and sniffed the scent. Nancy flushed hot when she saw her nemesis do this. What is more, she had asked him to do this, she thought ruefully. At this rate she would be offering to blow him in public, she thought terrified at the path she was going down, pun intended.

"Would you like to see for yourself how wet you are?" asked Harvey, rubbing it in.

Nancy blushed and nodded.

Harvey stuck his finger in her pussy once more and inserted the finger in her mouth. Nancy tasted her own juices in front of all her colleagues and desperately wanted to stick her own fingers in her pussy and masturbate to her heart's content in front of all her colleagues. Roberts intuited she wanted to do that but wanted to save that experience for a later session.

Nancy was made to continue sitting with her legs sprawled out until everyone left the room. Roberts then allowed her to dress and leave the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The group again assembled at the Principal's house on Friday nite. This time they were greeted by not only Mary but four couples from the neighborhood.

The neighbors were advised that something naughty and exciting was to happen that evening but had no clue as to what was scheduled for that evening.

Mary was on tenterhooks worried that her crazy husband might decide to expose her to all her neighbors.

Roberts took Sherry aside and whispered his instructions to her.

"That's crazy," Sherry protested loud enough for people around her to hear. That served only to arouse everyone's curiosity and stare at her tremendously increasing her discomfiture.

"Please don't," pleaded Sherry.

"Oh come on Sherry, you can do it," whispered Roberts. The fact that no one could hear him served only to heighten the suspense and excitement.

Roberts pointed and Sherry reluctantly walked away and went to the bathroom. She spent a few minutes in the bathroom and the crowd soon got tired of waiting for her and went about the task of mingling among themselves and enjoying the beer, wine and pizza.

Sherry came back in the room inconspicuously and walked over to Roberts.

Roberts said, "Let's go around and introduce you to my neighbors," as he led her gently by the hand.

"Meet Mr. and Mrs. Bronsnik," said Roberts, as he led her to the first couple.

It was then that Roberts' humiliating instruction became clear. Sherry had her black lacy panties in her right hand and every time she had to shake hands with someone, she had to transfer the panties to her left hand and offer her right hand to shake. All those actions left no doubt in anyone's minds that she had been made to go to the bathroom and slip her panties off. Still to be made to hold it so blatantly in her hands while she was introduced to everyone made her ordeal that much more humiliating. She blushed uncontrollably as knowing glances were exchanged.

Other couples could see what was happening from a distance but patiently waited their own turn.

Mrs. Brosnik shook her head disapprovingly causing Sherry to turn another shade of red.

Why did she go through with it, wondered others. All her colleagues as usual stared at her unabashedly and even though she had been nude in front of them, this was a different kind of humiliation. Mr. Roberts clearly had a masters in humiliation, she mused.

"Meet Mr. and Mrs. Williamson,' said Roberts as he led her tp the next couple.

She blushed when she saw Mrs. Williamson's disapproving look and Mr. Williamson's excited eyes.

"And what do you have in your hand, Sherry?" asked Mr. Williamson.

"Panties," whispered Sherry annoyed at the obvious question.

"And whose panties are they?" asked Mrs. Williamson.

"Mine," confessed Sherry wishing the ground could swallow her up.

"And she will have a chance later to prove that they are hers," said Roberts.

"Meet Mr. and Mrs. Gregson," said Roberts as he led her to third couple.

"Hold up your panties," said Mr. Gregson as she shook her hand after transferring the balled up panties to her left hand.

Sherry held up the panties for the Gregsons to admire.

"Meet Mr. and Mrs. Steyn," said Roberts as he led her to the last couple.

"Well, well, well. You are a naughty girl aren't you, Sherry?' asked Mr. Steyn.

"Yes, Sir," said Sherry and bowed her head demurely.

"Actually she is slut to go parading around at a party with her panties in her hand," pronounced Mrs. Steyn.

Sherry hung her head in shame at that and shook her head in protest as Roberts led her to the center of the room and whispered his next instruction.

Sherry looked at him with pleading eyes but Roberts shook his head letting her know she had no choice.

Sherry put the panties in her mouth and held it between her teeth as she clasped her hands on top of her head. She looked absolutely ravishing standing in front of everyone in her beautiful black dress holding her lacy black panties in her mouth. Her contrite expression only served to make her that much more alluring. Roberts' neighbors gasped as they took in the sights again wondering what hold their neighbor had over this beautiful hapless young woman. The pindrop silence in the room only served to heighten the suspense and the excitement.

"Matt, will you come over and take this gorgeous black dress off your equally gorgeous girlfriend? " asked Roberts.

Sherry jumped but at some level she knew it would come to this and braced herself for the inevitable.

Matt stood behind Sherry and looked at her beautiful vulnerable face. He kissed the nape of her neck gently and slowly slid off the dress off her.

Sherry now stood in her black Victoria's Secret slip with her panties still between her teeth.

"Well we need to ascertain that Sherry is indeed holding her panties in her mouth and she is not wearing any other panties under her slip,' said Roberts.

Sherry looked pleadingly again but to no avail.

Roberts motioned Matt to proceed with the disrobing.

Matt eased her slip slowly down her curvaceous body and exposed her neatly trimmed bush for all to see.

Sherry blushed as she looked at her bra clad figure in the mirror. Her plump pussy lips were visible through her scant pubic hair.

"Now Matt take Sherry around and let my neighbors take a good look at her pussy," said the generous host.

Matt led Sherry gently and introduced her again to the neighbors.

"Mr. and Mrs. Gregson, please take a good look at my girlfriend's pussy."

"Slut," said Mrs. Gregson and Sherry's face turned red in anger. But there was nothing she could do about it.

"Mr. and Mrs. Steyn, please take a good look at Sherry's pussy" and so on until all four couples had a good close look at Sherry's delectable pussy.

Sherry had always hated having to lose her panties before her bra. She thought she looked awkward and ridiculous having a bra on while her naked pussy was on display and almost wanted to take off her bra herself.

Matt looked at Roberts for further instructions and Roberts said, "Come on Matt. You know what happens next."

Matt nodded and positioned a chair in front of the mirror. He had Sherry kneel on it and take off her bra. Even though Sherry was relieved to take off her bra she did blush again when she realized this would be the first time the Principal's neighbors would see her naked breasts.

Her firm breasts stood out proudly as the Principal's neighbors and her colleagues stood behind her looking at her naked ass from behind while enjoying her breasts and face in the mirror.

"Beg for it," said Matt and Sherry was almost startled out of her skin at seeing Matt act like this.

Roberts smiled, as his suspicion that Matt was enjoying these sessions proved to be true.

Once Sherry got over her shock at seeing Matt act like this, she found it all the more erotic. In a way it was better that Matt enjoy these sessions rather than act like a helpless cuckolded wimp, she thought.

"Matt will you please give me my spanking?" asked Sherry looking her contrite best.

"And tell the new members of our audience why you deserve a spanking," said Matt to the Principal's undisguised glee.

"Because I leaked a test paper to a student I had a crush on," said Sherry remorsefully.

"And tell us how sorry you are about it," said Matt to Sherry's continued surprise.

"I am sorry at having displayed bad judgement, Sir," said the contrite Sherry.

"And now you are displaying everything," said Matt shockingly. Sherry stared at him with anger. It was as if Harvey had possessed Matt's mind.

The Principal's neighbors were relieved that the mystery was now revealed.

"One thank you, Sir," said Sherry as Matt commenced the spanking.

Matt finished his ten spanks and asked the audience come over and give her a spank each.

Even though her colleagues had done this a few times before, they showed no signs of tiring of it. As usual they enjoyed looking at Sherry's beautiful embarrassed and vulnerable face while rubbing thir hands over her ass and giving her a gentle spank.

For the Principal's neighbors this was a new experience and the Principal had to instruct them in the art of gentle spanking with the emphasis on humiliation and not physical hurt.

One by one, the neighboring coupes came and rubbed their hands over the hapless spankee's ass and spanked as instructed. They caught disapproving looks from their wives when they gleefully rubbed their hands on her ass. Some of the braver one cupped their hands on her breasts as they had witnessed her colleagues doing. Mr. Gregson looked at his wife in manner as to suggest that he would be trying this position with her at home.

Sherry found it more humiliating to be spanked by the wives than by the husbands. With the husbands, there was at least there was the admiration and gratitude in their faces to counter the humiliation but with the wives, the humiliation was accentuated by their disapproving looks and derogatory comments.

"So this is what the teachers do in school," said Mrs. Gregson.

"Do you teach naked in class?" asked Mrs. Steyn.

"Oh she would if she could, but she and I would both get arrested for that," said Roberts with regret.

Mrs. Brosnik made her shake her ass and apologize for being naked in front of her husband.

Mrs. Williamson made her say she was a shameless slut who deserved to be spanked.

Finally her spanking ordeal was over and Matt and Sherry mingled with the guests. Despite the practice, she felt constantly embarrassed at being the only one naked in the room. Nancy, as usual, had volunteered to accompany Sherry, but Roberts had refused, wanting to heighten Sherry's humiliation.

Some of the wives who were clearly envious of her youth and stunning beauty, taunted her mercilessly.

"The blackmail notwithstanding, only a slut would parade around so brazenly naked," pronounced Mrs. Gregson and the other wives piped in with their hearty agreement.

"Ok. Sherry, you will now get an extra punishment for your initial protest today and refusal to carry out my instructions," said the diabolical Principal.

'Oh God, what now?' wondered poor Sherry.

The Principal turned the punishment chair around and said, "Assume the gynec pose."

"Please, no!" pleaded Sherry mortified. She had never displayed herself like this to Matt or any of her lovers and to have to do this in front of a roomful of people! Whereas Nancy had almost openly enjoyed her lewd exposure earlier that week, poor Sherry was embarrassed to death and the stunned excitement in the room was palpable.

"Matt?" asked the Principal and Matt led the reluctant Sherry over to the chair. Sherry sat down and Matt gently draped her legs over the arms of the chair. To make matters worse she could look in the mirror and see the sight of her wide open pussy.

'This is what everyone will be seeing,' she thought and turned another shade of red. She had the incredibly vulnerable,'deer-in-the-headlights' look on her and Matt gallantly knelt in front of her and gave her a long, lingering, passionate kiss. Sherry was grateful for this show of public affirmation and it gave her strength to go through with the rest of evening's ordeal.

Nancy applauded spontaneously at Matt's sensitive gesture and some of her colleagues joined in.

Roberts however looked quizzically at Matt. He wasn't sure if Matt was being merely chivalrous or the erotism of the situation had turned him on beyond his control. From his own experience, he suspected the latter. If you had asked Matt however, he would have admitted to both.

Just like Nancy, Sherry had to invite everyone one by one and beg them to look at her gaping pussy. Like Nancy, she felt incredibly humiliated at having Harvey, Jeff and Ernie see her displayed like that. Unlike nancy, she did not take a perverse pleasure in it, though she was undeniably and uncontrollably turned on by it.

Unlike Nancy, she had to display herself to not just strangers but four disapproving and pissed-off wives. How could they compete for their husbands' attention when they had a live Penthouse center-spread to ogle at, they pondered angrily. Not that they were unattractive. Each one of them was sexy in a MILF kind of way, but this was clearly a no-contest. Some of the husbands who had never been permitted to go to a strip-club after their marriage looked at Sherry with incredible gratitude.

Finally the evening came to an end. Sherry was made to kneel at the door, facing the room and kiss the hands of the departing guests and thank them for participating in her punishment.

Matt stood eagerly by her side and helped her dress so that he could take her home and screw her brains out.

"You can use my guest room, Matt," said the Principal knowingly.

"I wouldn't want you to get in an accident in your hurry to get home," continued the Principal with surprising thoughtfulness.

"Yes. Matt and Sherry, I think you had better," said Mary kindly as she led the half-dressed Sherry up the stairs with an eager Matt trotting behind them.