Sherry's Test Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room looked on with awe. She looked stunningly beautiful and vulnerable crawling with the panties hanging from her mouth. She looked totally humiliated and insanely turned on at the same time. When she reached Matt, she stood up like a dog on two legs and offered him the panties. Matt, took the panties from her and stuffed it in his pocket as she waited for Roberts.

"Ok. Nancy's panties next," said Roberts as he threw the panties across the room again. Sherry again crawled over and picked up the panties with her teeth and fought back a tear at the humiliation of having her best friend's panties in her mouth. She looked absolutely delectable with Nancy's red panties in her mouth and again the room admired her unabashedly in pin-drop silence. She crawled over to Nancy and showed her the panties pretending to be a dog that put two legs on the table and shook the panties in her mouth. Nancy patted her head kindly and Sherry crawled over to Matt and presented him with Nancy's panties.

Next was Mary and she got over that quickly.

And then it was Lara. Again Sherry was terribly embarrassed at having her step-sister's panties in her mouth. She crawled over to Lara and Lara to her surprise decided to tease her about it.

"Do you like having my panties in your mouth, Sherry dear?" asked Lara, rubbing it in.

Poor Sherry was even more mortified than she already was and shook her head vigorously with the panties still in her mouth.

"Oh come on. Do you like the smell of my panties, step-sister dear?" asked Lara, again rubbing it in.

She had had a hint that Tim had been interested in Sherry before he met her and was a bit peeved and even though it wasn't Sherry's fault, she was taking it out on her. She had not felt like volunteering tonite but did not want Tim feasting on Sherry's naked form alone.

"Lara! That will be enough! You are totally out of line. You haven't learnt anything from Sherry's extra punishments. You have now incurred one of your own as soon as Sherry is done with hers" admonished the strict Principal.

Sherry was thankful for that intervention and crawled over to Matt and gave him the last of the four panties and knelt by the side.

"Ok Sherry, come and sit on this couch," said Roberts and Sherry wondered what was next as she got up and went and sat as directed.

"Now Lara, come over here and kneel before Sherry and beg for her forgiveness," said Roberts.

Lara thought of protesting but decided otherwise and knelt before her sister and apologized for teasing her.

"It was more than teasing. You were being downright bitchy," clarified Roberts.

"Sherry I am sorry I was sooo bitchy to you. I don't know what came over me," said Lara, penitently.

"That's ok dear Lara," said Sherry gracefully.

"No it is not Ok. Lara, you will now lie across Sherry's lap and let her give you ten hard spanks," said Roberts.

Lara sniffed at this new humiliation and got up and lay in Sherry's lap demurely.

"Matt and Tim, come over here and stand in front of her. Lara, I want you to raise your face and make eye contact with your boyfriend and Sherry's boyfriend, as you are taught a lesson. Sherry, make these spanks a bit harder than the ones we have been doing so far. And Lara, you will apologize after every spank" instructed Roberts.

"I am sorry I was such a bitch," said Lara and winced, closed her eyes momentarily before opening them again to look into Matt and Tim's engrossed faces. Both were turned on by this sibling spanking session and Lara of course looked ravishing as her naked curvaceous form was stretched out in Sherry's naked lap.

"Owww! I am sorry I was such a bitch," said Lara as the next spank fell and she again screwed up her face, closed her eyes before opening them and looking submissively at her audience. Everyone in the room had gathered around to watch the proceedings at close quarters.

Soon her ten spanks were over and Lara lay in Sherry's lap rubbing her red bottom.

"And now since you obviously need to be reminded that you are a slave this evening, I need you to go to go to everyone in the room and have them write 'slave' on any part of your body they chose," said Roberts, handing her a marker.

"Sir, I have already been punished enough," pleaded Lara.

"And since when do slaves get to determine they have been punished enough? Obviously you need some education in this area," reasoned Roberts.

Lara got up, hung her head and walked over to Tim and handed him the marker.

Tim wrote 'Slave' in nice big letters across the flat of her stomach just abover her navel and said "Crawl to the rest of group."

Lara hung her head in shame and crawled over to Matt. Matt wrote 'Slave' on her back.

And then Wayne. Wayne decided to write it over her left breast, causing Lara to wince and blush from head to toe at the indignity of having Wayne hold her breast with his grubby hands as he scribbled on it. Ernie decided to go for symmetry and write on her right breast.

Ed had her turn around and bend so he could write it on the left cheek of her ass. Roberts completed the symmetry and wrote on the right cheek of her ass. He also had her lie flat on the table and wrote 'Slave' on each of her thighs as well as just above her pussy, getting as close to her slit as he could.

He then had her stand up and face the mirror so she could see what it looked like and Lara blushed and in turn go aroused at seeing her nude form in the mirror with 'Slave' written all over her. Tim was proud to be the owner of this delectable slave.

"Wow. This has been a stunning evening. And the main event has not even started," remarked Roberts as everyone in the room wondered what could top the evening so far.

"Let us all go down to the basement," he announced and opened a door and led the group down the stairs.

This was the first time they had seen his basement and they gasped. The room was full of all kinds of BDSM type equipment. Among the equipment was a rectangular frame that could be used for whipping. On a small table close by, was an assortment of whips. These whips were mainly play whips that would sting a little but not leave any marks or cause serious hurt. On another small table, was an assortment of dildos and vibrators.

Mary grew terribly embarrassed and flushed with shame as the group looked around the room and looked at her knowingly. They knew Mary must have played the hapless victim in this room many a times.

"Ok. Today we will use the frame. Sherry?" inquired Roberts as Sherry braced herself for the inevitable and placed her hands in the wrist cuffs above her head and her feet in the cuffs at the bottom. Her legs were spread about two feet and she looked delightfully vulnerable with her hands above her head and her spread legs showing the mounds of her glistening pussy. Roberts fastened all the cuffs. She was tied facing the wall to wall mirror and the group stood behind her, so that all her charms were on view.

Roberts picked out one of the whips and started whipping her gently, varying the contact between her ass, back and thighs. At each stroke, Sherry lunged forward a little, closed her eyes and opened them again to note the look of delight in her shameless audience's eyes. Her breasts jumped up and down as she did a little dance after every stroke. After ten strokes, Roberts had Matt come and do the same thing.

Ed refused his chance and Sherry looked at him gratefully, her eyes softening with love for her mentor.

Ernie could not resist and gave Sherry ten strokes and his erection was apparent even through his trousers.

Roberts then had Sherry turn so that she was now facing her audience and her ass was on display in the mirror. He demonstrated how a woman should be whipped in the front with gentle strokes across her breasts, her thighs and a very gentle one that caressed the mounds of her pussy. Sherry lunged and winced at every stroke and was writing in erotic tension. She was as turned on as everyone in the room who was watching this young and beautiful goddess get whipped all over her body.

Harvey was next and usual he prolonged his ten strokes by teasing and taunting her as Sherry twisted in torment at the physical as well as verbal assault.

Next was Nancy's turn and she squealed and squirmed in unabashed excitement. She clearly enjoyed the punishment and the humiliation and a few times even asked to be whipped harder. The fact that everyone was getting to see her denuded pussy spread out and soaking wet turned her on even more and she almost lunged forward to meet every whip stroke. Even Ed had a go because unlike Sherry, there was no reluctance here and he did not see why his education in perversity should be left incomplete.

Nancy had always looked upon Ed as a kind uncle and to have him whip her all over her breasts and thighs and pussy was mind-blowingly erotic for both her and Ed.

Lara had her turn too and her performance was somewhere in between Sherry's and Nancy's. She was not as shy and reluctant as Sherry but not as wildly accepting as Nancy.

Mary was spared from the whipping and Roberts had her play the naked hostess instead serving everyone wine and cheese.

Finally, when all the whipping was done, Roberts announced that it was time for Sherry's second extra punishment.

'What could he possibly do to me now after all I have gone through?' wondered poor Sherry.

"You are going to lie on this chair and pick as many of the dildos and vibrators as you like and get yourself off," said Roberts.

"No! Please not that!! Even Matt hasn't seen me do that!" pleaded Sherry, totally distraught.

"All the more reason you should do it then. Matt needs to see how beautiful you look when you do that. And so do we," insisted Roberts.

"No please. This will be far more humiliating than anything I have done," pleaded Sherry again.

"And humiliation suits you. We all love to see it," assured Roberts.

Matt led Sherry gently to the chair as she sat on it and said "Oh Matt!! How am I going to do this?"

Matt kissed her and told her she would be fine.

Sherry picked a vibrator from the table and turned it on and closed her eyes and gently started applying it to pussy.

"Eye contact," reminded the Principal.

Sherry opened her eyes to see the group crowded around her to get a vantage view. Of all the humiliations she had suffered over the past month, this was clearly the worst and she was more ashamed than she had ever been in her life. But much as she hated, she was getting perversely turned on and at some level was proud that despite all that had happened, her audience was still watching her with rapt attention, their admiration clear in their eyes.

"And spread your legs too," instructed Roberts and Sherry meekly complied and ran the vibrator all over her mound and then inserted it inside her and at some point the enjoyment of it overcame her self-consciousness. She started twitching and twisting. She lay the vibrator aside and grabbed a dildo and plunged it inside her and started screwing herself with it. She then used the vibrator with her left hand on her pussy lips while using the dildo with her right hand.

Pretty soon, all the excitement and humiliation of the evening, the embarrassment of having an audience watch one of her most private acts and the sensations of the vibrator and the dildo brought her to have a powerful orgasm and Matt sat beside her and held her head lovingly while she convulsed under the throes of her climax.

The worst part was looking at the faces of all her colleagues after her mind-blowing orgasm had subsided. Another of her punishment sessions had come to an end.

12